Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,160 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:20 AM

US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win (106121 Views)

Afghanistan: Trump Calls For Biden To Resign / Prophet Badu: The Votes Are For Biden But The Seat Is For Trump / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by mentored: 5:17pm On Nov 05, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Donald right now.........

I WANT TO UNDERSTAND SOMETHING

Does it mean that IGBO PEOPLE DONT GO TO AMERICA?

I believe IGBO PEOPLE have been an ENIGMA to many.

They have a believe system

Their actions follows this believe system which does not seem to change over the years.

WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by Abdul4trust1(m): 5:17pm On Nov 05, 2020
Icelandicboy:
Only God knows why Muslims across the world are fiercely against trump. Anyway may the candidate that would be of benefit to America and Nigeria win

PS:if you quoted me, saying trash, you're a certified mofo
and only God know why Christians across the world don't want Biden to win.
Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by Godfather03: 5:34pm On Nov 05, 2020
snoopy1:
No hope for trump. He should go to Ira
n
Time to watch 24 again
Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 05, 2020
Buliwyf:

I don't think it is necessarily so. Those guys have pundits and people that analyze these things. If even Fox news can call it, it means they they are sure to a large extent.
Not sure how they analysed who will get the 450,000 votes still left to count in AZ, and with Biden leading by 68,000. I think it is just better to be cautious and wait till all votes are counted and not get ahead of ourselves. Projections have turned out to be wrong, over and over again. Pollsters have been proven wrong again and again.
Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by blasterman(m): 5:39pm On Nov 05, 2020
cktheluckyman:

Nevada is very close.I think it's the state that will finally decide the election

Yep biden only needs 6 more electoral college votes which he can get from nevada but some are projecting he can win Pennyslvania with has 11.

The problem with this election for trump is mail in votes- which was only previously allowed to citizens in the miltary or outside the country but because of covid they adopted this.

So the democrats relied heavily on mail in votes, they coordinated that shit perfectly and thats how biden is catching up and overtaking.

Infact Trump won if you count only people who voted at the polling booth.
Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by Politicapastor1: 5:44pm On Nov 05, 2020
Shut ur mouth. This not about religion.

God knows why Muslims across the world are fiercely against trump. Anyway may the candidate that would be of benefit to America and Nigeria win

PS:if you quoted me, saying trash, you're a certified mofo[/quote]
Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by Osolanrewaju: 5:49pm On Nov 05, 2020
Biden is going to win it

1 Like

Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by chris51(f): 5:53pm On Nov 05, 2020
meipsum1:
Please why do 'some' nigerians desperately want Trump? Please kindly enlighten me because I don't understand.
Someone that uses any opportunity he gets to disparage your person and continent. He is overtly racist, uncouth and a top notch hypocrite disguising as a christian apologetic to win evangelicals votes.
Please what do Nigerian trump supporters see in him?

I wonder oo.
He is a racist and has no respect for human beings. He is not a Christian but a hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by chris51(f): 5:53pm On Nov 05, 2020
chris51:

I wonder oo.
He is a racist and has no respect for human beings. He is not a Christian but a hypocrite.
Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by chris51(f): 6:02pm On Nov 05, 2020
blasterman:

Yep biden only needs 6 more electoral college votes which he can get from nevada but some are projecting he can win Pennyslvania with has 11.

The problem with this election for trump is mail in votes- which was only previously allowed to citizens in the miltary or outside the country but because of covid they adopted this.

So the democrats relied heavily on mail in votes, they coordinated that shit perfectly and thats how biden is catching up and overtaking.

There has always been mail-in votes. This year, ballots were sent to citizens above 65 to mail their votes instead of going physically.

Apart from this, US citizens start vote only on election day. There's in Early Voting. Texas starts 3 weeks before election day.
Does Trump want the ballots to be trashed because he is not favoured?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by chris51(f): 6:03pm On Nov 05, 2020
blasterman:

There has always been mail-in votes. This year, ballots were sent to citizens above 65 to mail their votes instead of going physically.

Apart from this, US citizens start vote only on election day. There's in Early Voting. Texas starts 3 weeks before election day.

In fact 102m voted before election day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by chris51(f): 6:03pm On Nov 05, 2020
chris51:

In fact 102m voted before election day
Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by Takuruku4: 6:09pm On Nov 05, 2020
Kzinne:
But for Covid-19 can Joe Biden confidently say he could have beaten Donald Trump? Definitely not.
That's why they created covid in the first place..this was done between the Democrat and the chinese.

Blind Nigerians can't see it.
Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by yungmill(m): 6:14pm On Nov 05, 2020
Takuruku4:
That's why they created covid in the first place..this was done between the Democrat and the chinese.

Oshe!!! Legend of the seeker! Sorry seer!!!

Ukwani weed at work!

4 Likes

Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by Slurity(m): 6:17pm On Nov 05, 2020
The moment I see IGBO people support for Trump then I know he already lost.

1 Like

Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by yungmill(m): 6:27pm On Nov 05, 2020
Slurity:
The moment I see IGBO people support for Trump then I know he already lost.
You and your kinds stupidity is inbred, where did you see that all igbos support trump or are there no yorubas too who support trump, am igbo i hate trump, dont necessarily like Biden but i want that arrogant idiot in chief to lose and be kicked out, so by your logic am i a hindrance to Biden since i wish him victory?

Am waiting for your response you clever by half inbred!

1 Like

Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by Takuruku4: 6:32pm On Nov 05, 2020
yungmill:

Oshe!!! Legend of the seeker! Sorry seer!!!

Ukwani weed at work!
The only thing in that head of yours is two stones like ice fish..

I don't exchange words with mentally unstable persons like you..

Flat head.

1 Like

Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by Takuruku4: 6:35pm On Nov 05, 2020
yungmill:
You and your kinds stupidity is inbred, where did you see that all igbos support trump or are there no yorubas too who support trump, am igbo i hate trump, dont necessarily like Biden but i want that arrogant idiot in chief to lose and be kicked out, so by your logic am i a hindrance to Biden since i wish him victory?

Am waiting for your response you clever by half inbred!
Look at you all over here insulting people without provocation..

What do you know about international politics?

Do you think the topic is about your kind?

Dog meat is bad for you my friend.

1 Like

Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by olajizz01(m): 6:37pm On Nov 05, 2020
Icelandicboy:
Only God knows why Muslims across the world are fiercely against trump. Anyway may the candidate that would be of benefit to America and Nigeria win

Bigot biafrau.d,common, don't commit suicide because of Trump(your Jesus),they are rejoicing all over the world including Americans,south Americans,Europeans, Asians,Africans.

Trump was seen as threat to the world peace and unity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by Resees: 6:44pm On Nov 05, 2020
It's so funny why bunch of idiots in here are all bashing Trump when there useless country with a monkey as a president is yet to address them live since 2015..You people should try work on your shit hole of a country before you dive into another country that doesnt have anything to do with yll.
Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by TenderManiac: 6:46pm On Nov 05, 2020
My man is fizzling out of the equation
Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by Olatara(f): 6:58pm On Nov 05, 2020
sunkomite:

U are never bothered
About why Christian and igbos are supporting Donald Trump?
Double Standard abii?
Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by Dybala11(m): 7:14pm On Nov 05, 2020
Takuruku4:

Here spewing trash as usual, who is the source of your propaganda this time or did you type this trash on the go immediately it came to your mind. grin
Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by yungmill(m): 7:17pm On Nov 05, 2020
Takuruku4:
Look at you all over here insulting people without provocation..

What do you know about international politics?

Do you think the topic is about your kind?

Dog meat is bad for you my friend.

You are very stupid i have masters in international law, so take your stupidity elsewhere.

Mister i know international politics, without checking google who was the diplomat that masterminded the unification of the germanic city states excluding Austria to become Germany and under whose rule and which germanic state was he from?
Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by yungmill(m): 7:20pm On Nov 05, 2020
Takuruku4:
The only thing in that head of yours is two stones like ice fish..

I don't exchange words with mentally unstable persons like you..

Flat head

Says the nut job peddler of conspiracy theory, village CIA chief.
Mr seer when will trumpet sound na?
Idiotic inbred bigot
Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by yungmill(m): 7:23pm On Nov 05, 2020
Dybala11:

Here spewing trash as usual, who is the source of your propaganda this time or did you type this trash on the go immediately it came to your mind. grin

Lmao! His stupidity can raise deflated tire, he is the new silicone implant inflator!
Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by Takuruku4: 7:24pm On Nov 05, 2020
yungmill:

You are very stupid i have masters in international law, so take your stupidity elsewhere.

Mister i know international politics, without checking google who was the diplomat that masterminded the unification of the germanic city states excluding Austria to become Germany and under whose rule and which germanic state was he from?
Now i know your status....

An undergraduate..

Don't worry,ASUU will soon call off strike.
Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:28pm On Nov 05, 2020
GavelSlam:

Because it isn't Nigeria we aren't insulting them.

Lol, shey?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by Halo22: 7:29pm On Nov 05, 2020
Trump would have won hands down if not for his racist lifestyle and unguarded way he spills words out without any recourse to posterity. However, I am neither a Democrat nor a Republican but I believe that the influence of the Clinton's family would always be a bottleneck issue for Biden if he eventually emerged the winner.
Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 05, 2020
Icelandicboy:

grin If only the Muslims population has any weight against Trump in America you would have spoken like a truely educated person. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Donald Trump Appoints Adebayo Ogunlesi, A Nigerian In His Economic Advisory Team / US Election: First Results Of The 2020 Presidential Election: / This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.