Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,451 members, 7,781,306 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:09 PM

Official Congratulations To Joe Biden And Kamala Harris - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Official Congratulations To Joe Biden And Kamala Harris (876 Views)

Saudi TV Mocks Joe Biden And Kamala Harris In Viral Skit / Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect / Barack Obama Congratulates Joe Biden And Kamala Harris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Official Congratulations To Joe Biden And Kamala Harris by helinues: 10:55am On Nov 05, 2020
Finally, the predictions, the analysis all came through.

Americans have spoken.

Congratulations to incoming 46 President of the United State Joe Biden and his Vice president, Aunty Kamala Harris.

Another election victory added to the profile...

90% accurate on all the elections so far on NL... Achieves can never lie

And to all the comrades who supported Biden to win this election, God bless you all
Re: Official Congratulations To Joe Biden And Kamala Harris by igwe699(m): 10:56am On Nov 05, 2020
Trump Wins
Re: Official Congratulations To Joe Biden And Kamala Harris by Kennyfancy(m): 10:57am On Nov 05, 2020
Y
Re: Official Congratulations To Joe Biden And Kamala Harris by TATALoAlaMu: 10:57am On Nov 05, 2020
Cheers to President Biden

Re: Official Congratulations To Joe Biden And Kamala Harris by helinues: 10:58am On Nov 05, 2020
igwe699:
Trump Wins

Yes he won on Twitter.

They are still counting the remaining votes to give him big margin.

undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Congratulations To Joe Biden And Kamala Harris by Koulture(m): 11:00am On Nov 05, 2020
Genuine Americans have spoken by the ballot.

Congratulations to mr Joe Biden.

1 Like

Re: Official Congratulations To Joe Biden And Kamala Harris by GamalNasser: 11:01am On Nov 05, 2020
Disregard this dull character please ... Trump will be re-elected .... Here are the facts ..Arizona is back in play , Georgia is in play and Trump is almost there , North Carolina will go to Trump , Pennsylvania will eventually go to Trump despite the massive rigging there ..there will be a recount in Wisconsin and Michigan ...The Lord with disgrace the rigging Satanist

Re: Official Congratulations To Joe Biden And Kamala Harris by GamalNasser: 11:03am On Nov 05, 2020
helinues:

Yes he won on Twitter.

They are still counting the remaining votes to give him big margin.

undecided undecided

Shameless man without character ...you were here last week pretending you supported Trump but I know your character better now .You are a weakling
Re: Official Congratulations To Joe Biden And Kamala Harris by helinues: 11:05am On Nov 05, 2020
GamalNasser:

Shameless man without character ...you were here last week pretending you supported Trump but I know your character better now .You are a weakling

We understand how painful it could be to lose an election..

Yes, I am a Trump supporters but I chose not to support his reelection cos we saw the hand writing clearly written on the wall. Considering his way of handling acclaimed Hoax Coronavirus which he later contracted

Once again, Congratulations to Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.

Haters can only hate, but they can never stop the moving train.

Una don carry una whinching reach Obodo Amelica... grin cheesy

Next
Re: Official Congratulations To Joe Biden And Kamala Harris by Koulture(m): 11:06am On Nov 05, 2020
[s]
GamalNasser:
Disregard this dull character please ... Trump will be re-elected .... Here are the facts ..Arizona is back in play , Georgia is in play and Trump is almost there , North Carolina will go to Trump , Pennsylvania will eventually go to Trump despite the massive rigging there ..there will be a recount in Wisconsin and Michigan ...The Lord with disgrace the rigging Satanist
[/s]
What stopped your master Trump from bringing his own rigging machine.

Spare me that bullshit.

1 Like

Re: Official Congratulations To Joe Biden And Kamala Harris by helinues: 11:07am On Nov 05, 2020
GamalNasser:

Campaigning after election has been won already.

Choi, what a beautiful Thursday here...
Re: Official Congratulations To Joe Biden And Kamala Harris by helinues: 11:08am On Nov 05, 2020
Koulture:
[s][/s]

Spare me that bullshit.

Broda,help me ask the guy again oo.

Like Republicans like Pdp, election is only fair and credible when they win
Re: Official Congratulations To Joe Biden And Kamala Harris by GamalNasser: 11:14am On Nov 05, 2020
Koulture:
[s][/s]

Spare me that bullshit.

You are a known sadist and satanist so I leave you to your games ...Trump will be re-elected
Re: Official Congratulations To Joe Biden And Kamala Harris by helinues: 11:19am On Nov 05, 2020
GamalNasser:

You are a known sadist and satanist so I leave you to your games ...Trump will be re-elected

Yeah Re-Elected as a Twitter President....

grin cheesy

Trump no get server in the cloud....

Kikikikikikiki
Re: Official Congratulations To Joe Biden And Kamala Harris by TecM0: 11:55am On Nov 05, 2020
GamalNasser:

Stop embarrassing yourself Ibo man
Re: Official Congratulations To Joe Biden And Kamala Harris by GamalNasser: 11:56am On Nov 05, 2020
TecM0:

Stop embarrassing yourself Ibo man

Gerrout Sir
Re: Official Congratulations To Joe Biden And Kamala Harris by abiona36622: 1:20pm On Nov 05, 2020
:You are a known sadist and satanist so I leave you to your games ...Trump will be re-electedYeah Re-Elected as a Twitter President.... Trump no get server in the cloud....Kikikikikikiki
Re: Official Congratulations To Joe Biden And Kamala Harris by helinues: 2:36pm On Nov 05, 2020
11x66666:
[s][/s]

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Seun
Dominique
OAMJ4

This fellow is derailing my thread..

Rule 1
Re: Official Congratulations To Joe Biden And Kamala Harris by helinues: 6:32pm On Nov 07, 2020
grin grin

Sweet sweet weekend

EdoFirstBorn

(1) (Reply)

1927, Palestinian Coin Before The Occupation / Pakistan Orders Troops To Open Fire If Us Raids / Children In Somalia Win Guns, Bombs & Books In Quran Recital Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.