Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Meet Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's Rep at The Miss globe 2020 World Finals - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Meet Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's Rep at The Miss globe 2020 World Finals (35933 Views)

Meet Egunyinka Oluwatosin, Nigeria's Rep At The Miss Globe World Finals 2022 / Esther Gabriel: Nigeria's Representative At Miss Globe World Finals 2021 / 2019 Contestants Of The Miss Tourism Nigeria In Their Swimwear (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's Rep at The Miss globe 2020 World Finals by angelfallz(m): 4:26pm On Nov 05, 2020
ouzo1:
no be say I no wan support my own but mehn that Zimbawe Girl ...make I no talk

You have the eye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's Rep at The Miss globe 2020 World Finals by deavicky(m): 4:28pm On Nov 05, 2020
ouzo1:
no be say I no wan support my own but mehn that Zimbawe Girl ...make I no talk
my bro our girl no fine sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's Rep at The Miss globe 2020 World Finals by Slyguy: 4:30pm On Nov 05, 2020
is it just me or does it seem like na miss Nigeria low pass for this ranking

2 Likes

Re: Meet Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's Rep at The Miss globe 2020 World Finals by OrjiAlex(m): 4:31pm On Nov 05, 2020
Nawa nija which way
She is yellow, fair, chocolate and even black I'm some of the pix wat is her actual complexion self���
Re: Meet Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's Rep at The Miss globe 2020 World Finals by silverlinen(m): 4:33pm On Nov 05, 2020
Jeez
Zimbabwe and Haiti
Have got beauties

But joy all the way

PEACE
Re: Meet Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's Rep at The Miss globe 2020 World Finals by prophetfire: 4:33pm On Nov 05, 2020
Freestainworld:
men this babe no reach at all, the other girls are far better than her.
. You are very right. She is ugly.
Re: Meet Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's Rep at The Miss globe 2020 World Finals by EmekaBlue(m): 4:35pm On Nov 05, 2020
Women body ehn...very tempting
Re: Meet Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's Rep at The Miss globe 2020 World Finals by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 05, 2020
Miss Haiti, does anyone have her MTN number?
I just wan ask her direction.

By the way, is that our girl all we could could come up with? sad

2 Likes

Re: Meet Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's Rep at The Miss globe 2020 World Finals by Angrykidd: 4:40pm On Nov 05, 2020
See the ugly cunt they used as our representative. Smh.
Exactly what happens when they do everything according to who has long legs and not through merit. This girl can even compete for the position of ugliest girl in Nigeria and she'll be among the top 3 finalists..

3 Likes

Re: Meet Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's Rep at The Miss globe 2020 World Finals by kumancy56: 4:42pm On Nov 05, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr Edo girls and beauty
Abeg, help me with that Zimbabwe girl's number.
Re: Meet Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's Rep at The Miss globe 2020 World Finals by Redhot111(m): 4:43pm On Nov 05, 2020
Estellar:
Miss Haiti is BEAUTIFUL

You mean the is BOOBtiful?
Re: Meet Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's Rep at The Miss globe 2020 World Finals by lexy2014: 4:43pm On Nov 05, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Benin girls are just too fine

Where's d fine? Meanwhile, she isn't bini
Re: Meet Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's Rep at The Miss globe 2020 World Finals by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 05, 2020
Netanya:
We have a wrong representative, totally .
If that's you @dp, you are very beautiful.
Re: Meet Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's Rep at The Miss globe 2020 World Finals by lexy2014: 4:44pm On Nov 05, 2020
silverlinen:
Jeez
Zimbabwe and Haiti
Have got beauties

But joy all the way

PEACE

Zimbabwe fine go where?

1 Like

Re: Meet Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's Rep at The Miss globe 2020 World Finals by MickzyDonald: 4:48pm On Nov 05, 2020
She was picked by INFLUENCE.... She's ugly as hell

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's Rep at The Miss globe 2020 World Finals by YorubaAmaka(m): 4:50pm On Nov 05, 2020
She Does Not Worth It

Upon All The Makeups embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Meet Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's Rep at The Miss globe 2020 World Finals by Netanya(f): 5:02pm On Nov 05, 2020
MhisTahrah:
If that's you @dp, you are very beautiful.
That's me , thank you so much.
Re: Meet Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's Rep at The Miss globe 2020 World Finals by Richdee1(m): 5:04pm On Nov 05, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Edo girls and beauty

As a real nigggar who speaks with her eyes wide open. That babe no near beauty. She's not worth it
That Zimbabwe babe anytime anyday twice on Thursday
Re: Meet Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's Rep at The Miss globe 2020 World Finals by alfredilly: 5:08pm On Nov 05, 2020
Beverlyjean:
How did she make it?? Either she is alexreport identical twin sis or alexreport shaved his beards , applied makeup, put on wig and claimed winner to enjoy the trips these ladies enjoy

Beauty pageant has been rigged in Nigeria since some panel member from a particular region developed penchant for disqualifying deserving Yoruba girl. There are many girls in South West who are ten times more beautiful than this.
Re: Meet Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's Rep at The Miss globe 2020 World Finals by imagrg(m): 5:09pm On Nov 05, 2020
Brand Ambassador for Nigeria.
Good luck!
Re: Meet Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's Rep at The Miss globe 2020 World Finals by Beverlyjean(f): 5:10pm On Nov 05, 2020
alfredilly:

Beauty pageant has been rigged in Nigeria since some panel member from a particular region developed penchant for disqualifying deserving Yoruba girl. There are many girls in South West who are ten times more beautiful than this.

Don't start any tribal foolishness here...pls reformat ur brain cells
Re: Meet Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's Rep at The Miss globe 2020 World Finals by luminouz(m): 5:39pm On Nov 05, 2020
Netanya:
We have a wrong representative, totally .
Hater!! wink
Re: Meet Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's Rep at The Miss globe 2020 World Finals by TruthinAction: 5:40pm On Nov 05, 2020
This is how Agbani won Miss world and it is now they know that she was ugly.
Re: Meet Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's Rep at The Miss globe 2020 World Finals by Ahasco(m): 5:42pm On Nov 05, 2020
Chii59:

Honestly. This is the corruption we're talking about.

NAAAAA! this ain't any corruption at all. i'm sure she deserved the title through the right channel which is merit
Re: Meet Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's Rep at The Miss globe 2020 World Finals by Litmus: 5:43pm On Nov 05, 2020
Nwam o , poor thing. I feel sorry for the Nigerian rep; those that sent her were mean spirited.

1 Like

Re: Meet Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's Rep at The Miss globe 2020 World Finals by emmyN(m): 5:44pm On Nov 05, 2020
Beverlyjean:
How did she make it?? Either she is alexreport identical twin sis or alexreport shaved his beards , applied makeup, put on wig and claimed winner to enjoy the trips these ladies enjoy

Lmao cheesy
Re: Meet Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's Rep at The Miss globe 2020 World Finals by HAgbonna(m): 5:53pm On Nov 05, 2020
Very ugly. grin
Re: Meet Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's Rep at The Miss globe 2020 World Finals by ophilly: 6:03pm On Nov 05, 2020
MMXX:
Alex report is this your alternatecheesy

They all look stunning..Miss Haiti though

Miss Haiti is simply the best.
Re: Meet Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's Rep at The Miss globe 2020 World Finals by Deemayor: 6:32pm On Nov 05, 2020
Edo State to the world.
We No dey Carry Last.
Edo No be Lagos!!!! grin grin
Re: Meet Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's Rep at The Miss globe 2020 World Finals by Nuelblakes: 7:07pm On Nov 05, 2020
she no fine make we no lie

1 Like

Re: Meet Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's Rep at The Miss globe 2020 World Finals by slowice(m): 7:09pm On Nov 05, 2020
As in na only her audition for naija? She's no threat At all
Re: Meet Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's Rep at The Miss globe 2020 World Finals by Numerouno94(m): 7:10pm On Nov 05, 2020
Angelfrost:

My guy, you don talk am finish... The competition stiff die!!!.... I just mentioned the ones wey dey closer to us!!! grin

Bro, i go luv marry Brazilian or Colombian babes oo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amazing Makeup Transformation Photos Of Women / Your Best Physical Or Body Feature... / Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation In 5 Months (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.