Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US (87435 Views)

Confirm HIV Status Of Your Side Chics — NSCDC To Nigerian Men / 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee / Fight At A Wedding: Groom Slept With Bridesmaid & It Was Discovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by DebbieBianca(f): 1:13pm On Nov 05, 2020
Questions on the mind of people is why would the man make all the two women come to meet him at the airport if he knew it was going to create a problem for him.

Hell broke loose at the Murtala Muhammed airport in Nigeria when a side chic and a main chic got into a fierce fight with each other after they had both gone to the airport to welcome their boyfriend.

According to report, both ladies had gone to the airport to welcome their man who was returning to the country after visiting the United States for sometime now.

The fight which started as an exchange of words turned serious when both parties went physical and engaged in a fist fight causing a scene at the airport.

The situation got worse making the man they are fighting over jump in to separate them but they were too powerful for him to handle.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiviram9h18

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by Godada(m): 3:57pm On Nov 05, 2020
grin

Wahala for who come back

264 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by Shortyy(f): 3:59pm On Nov 05, 2020
Lol women can disgrace themselves sha

327 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by dorin27(f): 4:01pm On Nov 05, 2020
Smh..

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by BigJoe19: 4:09pm On Nov 05, 2020
This is the way it ought to be, women should be fighting for the superior gender's attention grin

521 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by doscar(m): 4:13pm On Nov 05, 2020
Shortyy:
Lol women can disgrace themselves sha

Women no too get shame compare to men

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by MMXX: 4:19pm On Nov 05, 2020
wahala for who come back trulygrin

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 05, 2020
I wonder if they would disgrace themselves like this if the bobo came to Lagos via Agofure motor park like me.

Funny thing is that their regular boyfriends fit dey this nairaland dey shout my girlfriend up and down. cheesy

598 Likes 45 Shares

Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by BigJoe19: 4:42pm On Nov 05, 2020
J111333:
I wonder if they would disgrace themselves like this if the bobo came to Lagos via Agofure motor park like me.

Funny thing is that their regular boyfriends fit dey this nairaland dey shout my girlfriend up and down. cheesy
grin cheesy

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by Samfloxin(m): 4:47pm On Nov 05, 2020
The man is heartless and not smart. Why must he give them the arrival day and time.

168 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by Ahmad62(m): 4:57pm On Nov 05, 2020
Lol... Jade vs Sindel in mortal kombat

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by duduade: 6:31pm On Nov 05, 2020
If it was me I would have just quietly walked away from both of them.. Let them sort themselves out

Same also with walking out of their lives

There are other saner and well cultured fishes in the mighty Ocean of Nigeria

Loool

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by Dtruthspeaker: 6:36pm On Nov 05, 2020
Nobody go fight for the man wey come back from Ajegunle oh! grin

200 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by amiibaby(f): 6:38pm On Nov 05, 2020
I don’t have strength to fight oo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by Franktom247(m): 6:42pm On Nov 05, 2020
Women are still the greatest problem of women in case you dont know na me talk am

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by Exmilitant(m): 6:51pm On Nov 05, 2020
Whatever would feminists say about this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by Lawdis(m): 7:27pm On Nov 05, 2020
Please send them to welcome me from panya/Guinea equatorial

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by WrittyWritter(f): 7:41pm On Nov 05, 2020
Times like this I wish I was a man aswr..whenever I see tins like dis I get annoyed aswr...I can't fight my fellow female because of a man..wen dey are supposed to team up and bounce on d man dey are fighting each other ..A guy dat will still leave dem for another babe undecided

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by Omoluabi16(m): 7:42pm On Nov 05, 2020
Women... grin
Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 05, 2020
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by punisha: 7:46pm On Nov 05, 2020
grin

..I can bet my neighbors balls that these girls also have boyfriends who ain't aware that they r fighting for someother guys attention.

50 Likes

Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by ruggedtimi(m): 7:47pm On Nov 05, 2020
Wahala for who come back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by Burgerlomo: 7:55pm On Nov 05, 2020
If nah me I go just turn back if possible grin

1 Like

Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by CreativeHub13(m): 8:50pm On Nov 05, 2020
shocked
Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by GIANTPLUSHUB: 8:51pm On Nov 05, 2020
Lol. Wahala for man wey get two women wey no get the OT to maintain or control them.

My signature below is all about shipping. Check IT!

4 Likes

Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by emmabest2000(m): 8:51pm On Nov 05, 2020
They are the real lazy youth grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by bukkysam(f): 8:51pm On Nov 05, 2020
AYE LE O IBOSI OOOO AYE DORIKODO KOYENI MO OOO
NIBO LA PA MA GBA O KOYENIYAN.

ENIYAN E SO FUN MI NIBO LA LO GAN?

Buy quality sandal and slippers at affordable prices

1 Like

Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:52pm On Nov 05, 2020
The guy is a big fool.

The ladies are the bigger fool.

10 Likes

Re: Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US by Lovelies1: 8:52pm On Nov 05, 2020
cheesy cheesy

@op how come you decided for the man the lady whom him consider as the side chick and the main chick

Both of them are just same level of chick to the guy

24 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US / My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. / My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.