Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? (31569 Views)

Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' / My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? / "My 2-Year-Old Son Killed This Black Snake" - Mum Says, Thanks God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by Casemiro(m): 3:13pm On Nov 05, 2020
Please there's this black cat that use to disturb, crying at the fence close to my window at night.

It stopped disturbing for some months, but is back now.

what should I do?

the cat is big fa.

if I go out to chase it, it will run away but later return

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by mojekwu2: 3:16pm On Nov 05, 2020
Make ur fence higher bro

Check my signature for sweet laptop deals

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by Kobojunkiee: 5:50pm On Nov 05, 2020
Casemiro:
Please there's this black cat that use to disturb, crying at the fence close to my window at night. It stopped disturbing for some months, but is back now.
what should I do?
the cat is big fa.
Let the cat be! After a while, it will move on to some other resting ground.

108 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by kingxsamz(m): 8:47pm On Nov 05, 2020
It is your village people that are monitoring your life.
That black cat is your grandmother in animal form, from the secret coven of the marine kingdom. shocked
You need to Embark on 2years vigorous fasting and praying for that cat (your grandmother) to run back to its mistress, the queen of the coast, who sent her after your destiny.

Shebi na wetin you wan hear? cheesy

488 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by modsAREuselesss: 7:34am On Dec 06, 2020
mojekwu2:
Put cat poison at the fence

. . .
Check my signature for sweet laptop deals
put cat poison? like what a Bleep . u want to kill an innocent cat for no reason? op where ar you? i can adopt the cat. thanks.
it is high time we africans especially nigerians stop all these barbaric beliefs and superstitions. 98% of the spiritual shit we where scared of when we where smaller have been proven to be scam. for example. we always believed that babalawos had the power to see who stole our things using mirror etc. but na for our eyes person carry a whole oba of lagos staff and them no fit knack am thunder till today. if you are in this current generation and u still believe in all this rubbish then u are the problem

188 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by tobechi74: 7:52am On Dec 06, 2020
Whenever you talk, your voice disturb the cat. It should kill you for disturbing it

https://tobechispeaks./2020/10/10/world-mental-health-day-are-we-mentally-free/

26 Likes

Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by doggedfighter(f): 9:49am On Dec 06, 2020
It needs care.

It's just a cat.

Don't kill that cat and go and give testimony in your church.

132 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by OyigboUpdate: 9:58am On Dec 06, 2020
Who came here to see the black Cat and was highly disappointed

321 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by FatherOfJesus: 9:59am On Dec 06, 2020
Your village people want to kill you.

dm me, I will tell you what to do.

Please you have to come with consultation money. we will use it to buy materials to consult God

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by flinton(m): 10:00am On Dec 06, 2020
OyigboUpdate:
Hehehe, I did o

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by Zyxzzzz: 10:00am On Dec 06, 2020
Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by Nazgul: 10:00am On Dec 06, 2020
Just pray every night before going to bed.. but it's just a cat, don't over trouble yourself.

10 Likes

Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by gregyboy(m): 10:00am On Dec 06, 2020
The dear black cat, could be carrying messages from your village personae, you dont want to offend it, and to crown it all this is the month of December go to the village and do the needful
Is either you do the needful now or your village peeps would perhaps do the needful to you,

Anyhow you waka we go read am for nairaland

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by seanwilliam(m): 10:01am On Dec 06, 2020
modsAREuselesss:
put cat poison? like what a Bleep . u want to kill an innocent cat for no reason? op where ar you? i can adopt the cat. thanks
this guy self.. u na go dey form on nairaland as if una no no say even spirit exist... na ur type go hear PAYA for midnight and u go dey piss for body grin grin grin dey there dey form love for cat grin

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by naijadrivablog: 10:01am On Dec 06, 2020
Kill am. na your village people. tongue

6 Likes

Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by Gabbriell: 10:01am On Dec 06, 2020
OP, it's a normal habit for stray and wild cats especially old ones. Idon't really know why they do that...but same thing happened in my area.

Just make sure your surrounding is clean.Rats, Reptiles and Chicks are what draw the attention to such place.

Keep your souroundings clean. Left over food or waste bins invite rats/reptiles which inturns invite cats.

You can set trap for it and kill it if you want to eat it otherwise let it be as it is harmless.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by 10kgod(m): 10:02am On Dec 06, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

I was expecting the picture....lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by Whitelookq: 10:02am On Dec 06, 2020
Try and catch the cat and take care of it. It just an animal in distress.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by Rico1278: 10:02am On Dec 06, 2020
You need to embark on 40 days fasting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by Swaylore: 10:02am On Dec 06, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

We gather dey

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by ILoveDemMANNA: 10:02am On Dec 06, 2020
Better leave the poor cat alone to enjoy the life of her head.
Get all these African spiritual thing out of your head abeg.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by Luiz7: 10:02am On Dec 06, 2020
Casemiro:
Please there's this black cat that use to disturb, crying at the fence close to my window at night.

It stopped disturbing for some months, but is back now.

what should I do?

the cat is big fa.

Your village people again. Kai, wahala be like bicycle o grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by ILoveDemMANNA: 10:02am On Dec 06, 2020
naijadrivablog:
Kill am. na your village people. tongue
Na wa for una o

2 Likes

Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by Bellgal: 10:03am On Dec 06, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

My dear see me oooo. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by BigBelleControl(m): 10:03am On Dec 06, 2020
If you kill the cat, you have committed felinicide. Cat is a nucturnal animal that like to move around in the night.

Government should enact a policy that will make each family adopt a cat.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by Kennyfancy(m): 10:03am On Dec 06, 2020
If killing the cat will give u peace of mind then kill the cat, don't let anyone run your life base on their own understanding

6 Likes

Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by emperorshaokahn(m): 10:03am On Dec 06, 2020
OyigboUpdate:
i'm surprised you did not blame ipob for this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:03am On Dec 06, 2020
Cat fish sent from there ancestor

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by Born2Breed(f): 10:04am On Dec 06, 2020
Give the cat a catfish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? by davillian(m): 10:04am On Dec 06, 2020
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead / Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Makes Women Twerk In Church / #SilhouetteChallenge: What The Bible Says (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.