Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

What Is There To Know About Whosale Businesses - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Is There To Know About Whosale Businesses (304 Views)

A Lucrative Way To Earn In Two Weeks While You Go About Your Other Businesses / Tradermoni Is Empowering Small And Micro Businesses In The South-south / Best And Online Businesses That Is Very Profitable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is There To Know About Whosale Businesses by nigeriansamurai(m): 3:13pm On Nov 05, 2020
Please im new on on naira land this is my first post
Im still a student Ive saved up some money and i want to go into wholesale of biscuits actually just one particular brand ive done done Research on my own but i need to know more about the wholesale business

like how many cartons to start with

Market competition

Risks and liabilities and the rest

please advise me
Re: What Is There To Know About Whosale Businesses by onward4life(m): 3:35pm On Nov 05, 2020
nigeriansamurai:
Please im new on on naira land this is my first post
Im still a student Ive saved up some money and i want to go into wholesale of biscuits actually just one particular brand ive done done Research on my own but i need to know more about the wholesale business

like how many cartons to start with

Market competition

Risks and liabilities and the rest

please advise me

Hello bro ..

If Yu must go into wholesale business have this in mind..

Never sale on credit

Nearness to market.

Yu can't sell just one brand. Yu have to sell more than one sku of the company yu pitch with.

Go do feasibility/Marketing to all the retail outlets in ur location...

Have sales rep come in regularly and

Allow ur outlet to be a drop point i.e instead of sales rep to go to the office to lift stocks to supply to sellers they could pick from ur end and supply to the market (fifo) thereby curtailing expiration of goods!

God be ur helper

Welcome
Re: What Is There To Know About Whosale Businesses by nigeriansamurai(m): 4:26pm On Nov 05, 2020
onward4life:

Hello bro ..

If Yu must go into wholesale business have this in mind..

Never sale on credit

Nearness to market.

Yu can't sell just one brand. Yu have to sell more than one sku of the company yu pitch with.

Go do feasibility/Marketing to all the retail outlets in ur location...

Have sales rep come in regularly and

Allow ur outlet to be a drop point i.e instead of sales rep to go to the office to lift stocks to supply to sellers they could pick from ur end and supply to the market (fifo) thereby curtailing expiration of goods!

God be ur helper

Welcome
Thanks bro but why do i need to sell more than just one product plpease throw more light
Re: What Is There To Know About Whosale Businesses by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 05, 2020
nigeriansamurai:

Thanks bro but why do i need to sell more than just one product plpease throw more light

How much are you starting with?
Re: What Is There To Know About Whosale Businesses by nigeriansamurai(m): 5:45pm On Nov 05, 2020
RichIntrovert:

How much are you starting with?

I currently have 230k

(1) (Reply)

Urgent!!! Distributors Need Nationwide / Agricultural Investment Packages / Ola Hassan Is A Notorious Fraudster 08102449600

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.