Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Enough Of The Borrowing. Nigerians Should Please Speak Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enough Of The Borrowing. Nigerians Should Please Speak Out (255 Views)

Should The Citizens Have An Input On The Borrowing By A Country / Obi Peter Onuoha, Wounded Soldier 'Time To Speak Out Than Commit Suicide' / Kaduna: The Borrowing Blues! By SOC Okenwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enough Of The Borrowing. Nigerians Should Please Speak Out by TruthinAction: 3:47pm On Nov 05, 2020
I am very shocked to hear of another money to be borrowed to the tune of 1.2 billion dollars from Brazil. This is a very disturbing trend in this government. When we thought we have seen it all. Who pays the debts. What have they done with the previously borrowed monies? They should publish the list of all monies borrowed and what they were used for. This is looting in disguise. When will it be our turn to start lending. Are we cursed? This is the curse God pronounced to the Jews in the Bible. That if they refuse to obey his commandments, they will borrow and not lend. So, is Nigeria under a curse.

They will borrow, mismanage the fund and ask us to pay for it through VAT and fuel price hikes. Nigerians should learn to speak against wrong policies the way we did against cattle colony, Ruga settlement and water way bill. Enough is enough.

#saynotofurtherborrowing

1 Like

Re: Enough Of The Borrowing. Nigerians Should Please Speak Out by Freestainworld(m): 3:53pm On Nov 05, 2020
The one's we have been saying, what difference have they made in this regime, if they like, let them borrow the whole world, every one of us will suffer for it
Re: Enough Of The Borrowing. Nigerians Should Please Speak Out by TruthinAction: 4:17pm On Nov 05, 2020
I am ashamed of all the lawyers in Nigeria. They are too quiet to a fault. If Falana doesn't speak out against wrong government policies, no other lawyer does.
Re: Enough Of The Borrowing. Nigerians Should Please Speak Out by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 05, 2020
angry.... Why ? When even the Almighty America is rolling on debts undecided

Re: Enough Of The Borrowing. Nigerians Should Please Speak Out by TruthinAction: 10:46pm On Nov 05, 2020
Nigeria has no business being in debt. We are too blessed to owe. We just have leaders that are selfish and lack ideas.

(1) (Reply)

Senator Ndume To Know Fate On Friday / My Father Argued With Me Over The Possible Success Of The Nigerian State. Views / If You Are Smart, This Info Will Save You From The Next Wave Of Poverty In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.