Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Biodun Stephen Feeds 250 Children In Remembrance Of Late Mother (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Biodun Stephen Feeds 250 Children In Remembrance Of Late Mother (Photos) (29127 Views)

Davido Meets Yeo Pogba, Paul Pogba's Mother (Photos) / Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) / Josephine Edochie: Pete Edochie's Wife And Yul Edochie's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biodun Stephen Feeds 250 Children In Remembrance Of Late Mother (Photos) by IamHeWrites: 4:34pm On Nov 05, 2020
Nollywood actress Biodun Stephen says she would be feeding 250 children in honour of her mother Ibironke who died on November 5, 2000.

Igbere TV reports that the mother of one on Thursday shared a video of food packs on her Instastories saying, “Happy to be able to feed 250 kids today in honor of our Mother.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsimlyKaSeI

Biodun also shared a picture of herself and mother and penned a lengthy note on her Instagram page.

She wrote, “I think this was our last picture. Not sure. Thank you for prepping me… for life’s hustle. Those days you would strap the money across my stomach and send me to the factory to buy products.”

“It’s been 20 years… so much water has crossed the bridge but today I say; THANK YOU MUMMY FOR PREPPING ME FOR LIFE AFTER YOU.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHL9JFRheTx/?igshid=12ck6dr9xy40a

Biodun had on November 3 shared a picture of her mother, narrating how she died.

“I remember that Sunday, 6:45 am 5th November 2000. I didn’t think it would be our last. Barely 15 minutes later you were gone,” she wrote.

“Hit by a driver so drunk, he didn’t know aside injuring 5 others, he killed one… You. We would only find out you had been killed 36hours later.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHKk8pjjdfV/?igshid=qdkl9p974v38

Biodun is a graduate of Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU).

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Stephen Feeds 250 Children In Remembrance Of Late Mother (Photos) by IjebuWarrior: 7:11pm On Nov 05, 2020
Sad and painful to realize how the mom died. cry

Btw... Madam, we really don't need to know how many children you fed. You could have done it discreetly to receive a divine and bountiful reward from above. undecided

Anyway R.I.P to your mum. undecided

13 Likes

Re: Biodun Stephen Feeds 250 Children In Remembrance Of Late Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 05, 2020
Ti ounje ba kuro ninu ise, ìsé bùùse cool

More grace to do more!

4 Likes

Re: Biodun Stephen Feeds 250 Children In Remembrance Of Late Mother (Photos) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 7:11pm On Nov 05, 2020
She and her mum have a great resemblance. May her soul continue to rest in perfect peace.

My signature below is all about shipping. Check IT!

3 Likes

Re: Biodun Stephen Feeds 250 Children In Remembrance Of Late Mother (Photos) by ecomalchemist(m): 7:11pm On Nov 05, 2020
Such a kind a rare gesture.

May God bless you and continue to uphold you. There's so much hunger in the land now thanks to our wicked politicians that have weaponised poverty against the masses.

One touch watch,
IP67 ratings,
150MAh inbuilt battery,
Blood pressure, Oxygen, heart rate and sleep monitor,
Call and SMS notification,
Messaged reminder

Available in black, pink and white

With fitpro app

Check my signature.
Re: Biodun Stephen Feeds 250 Children In Remembrance Of Late Mother (Photos) by Abubakraheemat(f): 7:11pm On Nov 05, 2020
May God return it back for her in an unexpected and multiples way amen, it's always good to be doing good no matter how it is,
Re: Biodun Stephen Feeds 250 Children In Remembrance Of Late Mother (Photos) by AdesewaAde(f): 7:11pm On Nov 05, 2020
God bless you
Re: Biodun Stephen Feeds 250 Children In Remembrance Of Late Mother (Photos) by ATEAMS: 7:11pm On Nov 05, 2020
Being positive isn’t pretending that everything is good. It’s seeing the good in everything.

4 Likes

Re: Biodun Stephen Feeds 250 Children In Remembrance Of Late Mother (Photos) by beautyhd: 7:11pm On Nov 05, 2020
Nice one from her

This year also makes it 20 years I lost my mama at a young age. I miss her sometimes

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Stephen Feeds 250 Children In Remembrance Of Late Mother (Photos) by kingchris30(m): 7:12pm On Nov 05, 2020
May the soul of her mum continue to rest in peace. although I hate the public stunt

1 Like

Re: Biodun Stephen Feeds 250 Children In Remembrance Of Late Mother (Photos) by slawormiir: 7:12pm On Nov 05, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Nice one
Re: Biodun Stephen Feeds 250 Children In Remembrance Of Late Mother (Photos) by DoctorDree(m): 7:12pm On Nov 05, 2020
Next please
Re: Biodun Stephen Feeds 250 Children In Remembrance Of Late Mother (Photos) by Clinton16: 7:12pm On Nov 05, 2020
May her soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Stephen Feeds 250 Children In Remembrance Of Late Mother (Photos) by IamFINESSE: 7:13pm On Nov 05, 2020
Okay
Re: Biodun Stephen Feeds 250 Children In Remembrance Of Late Mother (Photos) by Enudapan: 7:13pm On Nov 05, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated
Re: Biodun Stephen Feeds 250 Children In Remembrance Of Late Mother (Photos) by Justinlean02(m): 7:14pm On Nov 05, 2020
God Bless and continue to feed your family too wink
Re: Biodun Stephen Feeds 250 Children In Remembrance Of Late Mother (Photos) by Mindlog: 7:14pm On Nov 05, 2020
A good way to remember her mother.
Re: Biodun Stephen Feeds 250 Children In Remembrance Of Late Mother (Photos) by Freestainworld(m): 7:14pm On Nov 05, 2020
I want to know how much they sale grandnut
Re: Biodun Stephen Feeds 250 Children In Remembrance Of Late Mother (Photos) by Dawnofhope: 7:14pm On Nov 05, 2020
Good job ! May God continue to Bless
Re: Biodun Stephen Feeds 250 Children In Remembrance Of Late Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 05, 2020
Re: Biodun Stephen Feeds 250 Children In Remembrance Of Late Mother (Photos) by realborn(m): 7:14pm On Nov 05, 2020
Uncanny resemblance. Stay strong!

Biodun is such an outstanding filmmaker. I recall her extroverted self during the OAU days.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Stephen Feeds 250 Children In Remembrance Of Late Mother (Photos) by ILoveDemMANNA: 7:14pm On Nov 05, 2020
Thumbs up Actress Biodun.

Mama lives on.
Re: Biodun Stephen Feeds 250 Children In Remembrance Of Late Mother (Photos) by money121(m): 7:16pm On Nov 05, 2020
Ok
Re: Biodun Stephen Feeds 250 Children In Remembrance Of Late Mother (Photos) by QualityGraphic8(m): 7:16pm On Nov 05, 2020
shocked
Re: Biodun Stephen Feeds 250 Children In Remembrance Of Late Mother (Photos) by oba68351: 7:22pm On Nov 05, 2020
A good way to remember her mother.
Re: Biodun Stephen Feeds 250 Children In Remembrance Of Late Mother (Photos) by Dayoebe(m): 7:23pm On Nov 05, 2020
sara.

Lets see what the person below me will say....

1 Like

Re: Biodun Stephen Feeds 250 Children In Remembrance Of Late Mother (Photos) by baggioni: 7:27pm On Nov 05, 2020
cool
Re: Biodun Stephen Feeds 250 Children In Remembrance Of Late Mother (Photos) by silverlinen(m): 7:29pm On Nov 05, 2020
R.I.P to her mom
And massive thanks to you for helping out
And am glad she didn't deviate from what she was taught

PEACE

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Ngozi Nwosu Is Critically Sick / Funke Akindele Rocks Transparent Dress To "SceneoneTV Subscribers Party" (PICS) / Moses Bliss, Fiancée Marie Wiseborn Release Pre-wedding Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.