Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Heartbroken Runs Girl Sends Warning Message To Her Ex Lover (Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heartbroken Runs Girl Sends Warning Message To Her Ex Lover (Video) (68320 Views)

What Does It Mean If A Girl Sends You This Text (pic Attached) / Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) / My Girl Sends Nude Pictures To Her School Boyfriend And She Wont Send To Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heartbroken Runs Girl Sends Warning Message To Her Ex Lover (Video) by bigcasava1(m): 1:23am On Nov 06, 2020
NiggasInParis:
How can a sensible man of value knowingly date a prostitute?. Adorning and making love to a public pus.s.y. Huh!!?

ah! Don't you know that they do it better than the normal girls. Try it but will confirm it. You are on ur own
Re: Heartbroken Runs Girl Sends Warning Message To Her Ex Lover (Video) by bigcasava1(m): 1:24am On Nov 06, 2020
NiggasInParis:
How can a sensible man of value knowingly date a prostitute?. Adorning and making love to a public pus.s.y. Huh!!?

ah! Don't you know that they do it better than the normal girls. Try it but will confirm it. You are on ur own
Re: Heartbroken Runs Girl Sends Warning Message To Her Ex Lover (Video) by samzy(m): 1:33am On Nov 06, 2020
She is not a runs girl oh abeg .. she is an actress... This is just a freestyle...
Re: Heartbroken Runs Girl Sends Warning Message To Her Ex Lover (Video) by thinkmoney(m): 2:13am On Nov 06, 2020
MYZOLE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7ql-EzS2Nk

According to the ex runs girl, she fell in love with one of her clients who wanted to date her. Some time into their relationship, he told her he did not like the kind of work she does and promised to open up a business for her.

After 10 months of dating, he now claims he is tired of the relationships and wants to call it quits without fulfilling his promise of setting up a business for her.

She now claims that she knows what she will do to get back at him for what he has done to her.
But those are real and serious threat. The guy should be advised to find a way to manage this issue well. He should maybe open the shop.
One interpretation I am getting from the girls talk is; murder then suicide.
The guys present or future girl and even family may be at risk.
Na olosho they get mind to follow through some bad plans pass. Remember, hell hath no fury than a woman scorned
Re: Heartbroken Runs Girl Sends Warning Message To Her Ex Lover (Video) by tiswell(m): 2:14am On Nov 06, 2020
Minjim:
The dude should settle her.

settle her, how, what if it's the other way round?

Simps everywhere!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartbroken Runs Girl Sends Warning Message To Her Ex Lover (Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 2:50am On Nov 06, 2020
Gather the pieces him chop remain and go back to work...I pity next person wey go come with love formula..

2 Likes

Re: Heartbroken Runs Girl Sends Warning Message To Her Ex Lover (Video) by Realhommie(m): 5:05am On Nov 06, 2020
NiggasInParis:

Prostitute no be human being, huh? I understand what you mean but you don't just write people off in such manner, you don't know her story. She's human and deserves love too, she can get it from any man including from amongst the finest and "most valuable gentlemen".

So calm down bros, lol..

2 Likes

Re: Heartbroken Runs Girl Sends Warning Message To Her Ex Lover (Video) by alizma: 5:10am On Nov 06, 2020
Judee99:
... Why is she acting like the dude was the mongo park that discovered her river Niger.
Dude is just a tourist that have gone round the length and breadth of the river and found nothing interesting again...

LIABILITY
All she is asking is the he should fulfill his own part of the agreement, he took her source of income from her with a promise to replace it with something better. That is fraud and unacceptable

3 Likes

Re: Heartbroken Runs Girl Sends Warning Message To Her Ex Lover (Video) by Realhommie(m): 5:12am On Nov 06, 2020
emetisuccess:
No matter the type of person any lady might be. Guys, please, if u know u wouldn't be able to afford any promise made to a woman, please never ever try one. It doesn't make sense. If u want to Bleep her, go ahead and Bleep her and keep ur mouth shut. Simple, stop making stupid promises that u wouldn't fulfill.
God bless you... I don't know why people aren't seeing that the guy promised her, he made her a promise for f. Sakes. Don't make any promises if you're going to renege, it's that simple.

2 Likes

Re: Heartbroken Runs Girl Sends Warning Message To Her Ex Lover (Video) by Realhommie(m): 5:14am On Nov 06, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

warning to all men please if you love your life oooo stay far far far away from any girl from old bendel state !
Which kind yeye talk be dis...

2 Likes

Re: Heartbroken Runs Girl Sends Warning Message To Her Ex Lover (Video) by Realhommie(m): 5:16am On Nov 06, 2020
3Hopeblog:
Who else heard the room 306 type of noise for background. grin grin grin
Had to go listen again very carefully, grin grin grin grin..

But what if the sound is from the ceiling fan?
Re: Heartbroken Runs Girl Sends Warning Message To Her Ex Lover (Video) by Cutehector(m): 5:17am On Nov 06, 2020
Never promise a girl marriage
Re: Heartbroken Runs Girl Sends Warning Message To Her Ex Lover (Video) by Adebowalay(m): 5:23am On Nov 06, 2020
she resemble ZLATAN IBILE

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Runs Girl Sends Warning Message To Her Ex Lover (Video) by galaxy2020(m): 5:46am On Nov 06, 2020
See oloshoooo! She can continue with her olosho work.
Re: Heartbroken Runs Girl Sends Warning Message To Her Ex Lover (Video) by elisho: 5:53am On Nov 06, 2020
ashawo will still be ashawo may be the guy hav come back to his sensess
Re: Heartbroken Runs Girl Sends Warning Message To Her Ex Lover (Video) by zzbrodah: 6:03am On Nov 06, 2020
The guy is d dumbest man on earth,How on earth do you think you can have a good relationship with a slot.They are only good at pay as you go level.

I will advise he settle with her,cos all these girls this days,dem be mini dibia.
Re: Heartbroken Runs Girl Sends Warning Message To Her Ex Lover (Video) by pyro62(m): 6:05am On Nov 06, 2020
Minjim:
The dude should settle her.

Is she the first girl to be played? What was she thinking as an olosho? That she is lucky or gifted to get marriage easily?

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Runs Girl Sends Warning Message To Her Ex Lover (Video) by Abagworo(m): 6:15am On Nov 06, 2020
The girl is not professional in her job.
Re: Heartbroken Runs Girl Sends Warning Message To Her Ex Lover (Video) by ospreywin(m): 6:17am On Nov 06, 2020
Hehe he...... Something to laugh about at least. Check my signature please for car registration and related jobs.
Re: Heartbroken Runs Girl Sends Warning Message To Her Ex Lover (Video) by guru90: 6:20am On Nov 06, 2020
NiggasInParis:

It is 100% percent possible!!!

Some men de marry prostitute ladies.... and dey live comfortable as well.

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Runs Girl Sends Warning Message To Her Ex Lover (Video) by OVUNDA19: 6:32am On Nov 06, 2020
me that is looking for whom to love me nkor...... I can even buy u lands in lekki

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Runs Girl Sends Warning Message To Her Ex Lover (Video) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:40am On Nov 06, 2020
how can this make front page? is this even news worthy? smh
Re: Heartbroken Runs Girl Sends Warning Message To Her Ex Lover (Video) by sulakishop(m): 6:54am On Nov 06, 2020
Benin babe no dey carry last!

Sister doh!!
Re: Heartbroken Runs Girl Sends Warning Message To Her Ex Lover (Video) by Adrielbradshaw(f): 6:58am On Nov 06, 2020
cheesy grin grin e don be, so ashawo dey fall in love? God help us....
Re: Heartbroken Runs Girl Sends Warning Message To Her Ex Lover (Video) by MusaChukwudi: 7:00am On Nov 06, 2020
Twelfthman:
Men! When will y'all learn?

Please explain
Re: Heartbroken Runs Girl Sends Warning Message To Her Ex Lover (Video) by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:05am On Nov 06, 2020
This one is not a runs girl
She just wants to trend
Re: Heartbroken Runs Girl Sends Warning Message To Her Ex Lover (Video) by sandlakes14: 7:05am On Nov 06, 2020
It is not a bad thing to bring someone out from the mud.... The babe decided to be with a better person that was why she was with you

She could have at least fulfill your bidden
Re: Heartbroken Runs Girl Sends Warning Message To Her Ex Lover (Video) by MusaChukwudi: 7:07am On Nov 06, 2020
IJEYdiamond:
Some guys are stupid and manipulative why promise what u cant give... and make her put her hopes on ya.

I guess she got burnt...well anything wen the man see make him take am like that... these days people aint loyal and calm to take bull shit from assholes anymore!!

Na the guy born am?

The guy get business of his own?

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Runs Girl Sends Warning Message To Her Ex Lover (Video) by MusaChukwudi: 7:08am On Nov 06, 2020
IamPlato:
I Posted A Bitter Truth And The Damn Mods Removed It... Well the The Mods fvck all Of You assholes

Abeg re-post the truth!
Re: Heartbroken Runs Girl Sends Warning Message To Her Ex Lover (Video) by kalvoken(m): 7:14am On Nov 06, 2020
[quote author=Hassanmaye post=95731991][/quote]

LOL, actually I'm still a small pikin. So I go live long. That's why

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Puts Fiancé In A Car Boot In A Crazy Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect / Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.