Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,985 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Newly Arrived 07 Toyota Corrolla & 02 Camry Up For Inspection In Ikeja, Lagos - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Newly Arrived 07 Toyota Corrolla & 02 Camry Up For Inspection In Ikeja, Lagos (1859 Views)

Toks 02 Camry Leather Seat & 05 Corolla LE At A Great Price / 07 Nissan Xterra Black @1.6m! 87mlg, Physical Inspection In Lagos / Full Option Naija Used 01/02 Camry(wider Lite) See Pix Urcef price reduced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newly Arrived 07 Toyota Corrolla & 02 Camry Up For Inspection In Ikeja, Lagos by Ashiwaju(m): 4:50pm On Mar 14, 2011
Lagos Cleared! 

Full Power Options

Two Remote keys & 1 extra keys

Asking price is NGN1,850,000

Pls call Ashiwaju on 08033226248 for Inspection & Test drive in Lagos!!!.

Re: Newly Arrived 07 Toyota Corrolla & 02 Camry Up For Inspection In Ikeja, Lagos by Ashiwaju(m): 6:39pm On Mar 14, 2011
Corrolla that meets your lifestyle

Indeed good thinking & good product,
Re: Newly Arrived 07 Toyota Corrolla & 02 Camry Up For Inspection In Ikeja, Lagos by Ashiwaju(m): 11:44am On Mar 15, 2011
Pictures in Nigeria to be uploaded in few hours!!!
Re: Newly Arrived 07 Toyota Corrolla & 02 Camry Up For Inspection In Ikeja, Lagos by Ashiwaju(m): 5:00pm On Mar 15, 2011
Hi All,

Please find below pictures of the 2007 Toyota Corolla in Lagos!

Physical Inspections available to serious buyers only and its F.R.E.E!
Re: Newly Arrived 07 Toyota Corrolla & 02 Camry Up For Inspection In Ikeja, Lagos by Ashiwaju(m): 7:58pm On Mar 15, 2011
wink Good Thinking, Good Product, Good Finishing! Ride for the Big Boiz & Galz! Grab these one before some else does!

[size=8pt][size=8pt]MAY THE BEST MAN WIN![/size][/size]

Re: Newly Arrived 07 Toyota Corrolla & 02 Camry Up For Inspection In Ikeja, Lagos by Ashiwaju(m): 8:04pm On Mar 15, 2011
may the best man take this car home to mama
Re: Newly Arrived 07 Toyota Corrolla & 02 Camry Up For Inspection In Ikeja, Lagos by Ashiwaju(m): 8:14pm On Mar 15, 2011
LIMITED EDITION TOYOTA COROLLA 2007 MODEL

Boot Space Big enough to carry an Elephant!

Please Dont let this pass you by, Got one Already Tell your Friends & Associates for they will be grateful to you 4eva!!!

Re: Newly Arrived 07 Toyota Corrolla & 02 Camry Up For Inspection In Ikeja, Lagos by donchisel: 9:08pm On Mar 15, 2011
JUst called you now and your number suddenly stopped responding. What's the car mileage and location.
Is it really a 2007 model.
Re: Newly Arrived 07 Toyota Corrolla & 02 Camry Up For Inspection In Ikeja, Lagos by Ashiwaju(m): 8:04am On Mar 16, 2011
@Donchisel

donchisel:

JUst called you now .

Many Apologies, I was on motion and the network became unstable, I called you back and spoke to you right?

donchisel:

What's the car mileage and location.

This Cherie is located at the Capital of The City That Never Sleeps, The Center of Excellence!!! "IKEJA"

Mileage is 65,000

donchisel:

Is it really a 2007 model.

Indeed It is Toyota Corolla 2007 LE Model! Please come for inspection in Person or Send a rep that you trust would treat this baby with care!!! Most importantly do justice to the inspection on your behalf with his hands & Eyes to this Machine! It is okay to Look this machine live & Direct!, It is Okay to Feel this machine for real BUT Only the Best Man takes this car home to MAMA!

INSPECTION IS APPLICABLE TO SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY & ITS ABSOLUTELY F.R.E.E!

Thanks
Re: Newly Arrived 07 Toyota Corrolla & 02 Camry Up For Inspection In Ikeja, Lagos by carASAP: 11:32am On Mar 16, 2011
please post the VIN

im interested in this car.
Re: Newly Arrived 07 Toyota Corrolla & 02 Camry Up For Inspection In Ikeja, Lagos by Ashiwaju(m): 1:07pm On Mar 16, 2011
Hi Carasap,

Takes a second for you to write out VIN on Physical Inspection!!!

Please call for Inspection as soon as you want this baby to your self,

Ikeja is Lagos, Ikeja is Central!

Physical Inspection only available to I N T E R E S T E D B U Y E R S O N L Y!!!

Have a Corolla Afternoon!

Re: Newly Arrived 07 Toyota Corrolla & 02 Camry Up For Inspection In Ikeja, Lagos by carASAP: 1:24pm On Mar 16, 2011
actually, i think it is a REQUIREMENT of this forum to post VINS ON ALL CAR ADVERTS.

kindly comply.

regards.
Re: Newly Arrived 07 Toyota Corrolla & 02 Camry Up For Inspection In Ikeja, Lagos by Ashiwaju(m): 4:45pm On Mar 16, 2011
Hi Carasap,

Requirement by Who? Seun? Does the Requirement  includes those requesting for information for the sake without keen interest in whats been advertised?

Forgive me Carasap if i flaunt your rules, You have asked for more VIN on this Forum without recourse to buying! You price cars for the sake of pricing and you raise advertisers hope out of your needs to play around with prices and orders!

There is over a 1000 VIN numbers waiting for Grabs at Berger in Apapa, Lagos if you want,

"Inspired_m" is a reliable agent, i have met with him, Fhemmy is a reliable dealer i have been with him too and it is still in your mind to do business with them "Still undecided" waiting for the same people you doubt to tell you which way to go? Even clearing agents was not spared in your adventure!

It is important that we appreciate the good advantage the New media has brought to us,  Hence we must refrain from abuse of it out of our willingness to play around.

Dealers & agents are serious minded people, real time investors and risk takers on behalf of all and sundry.

I would appreciate if you follow the thread and have a look for the sake, do not press or push prices for the fun of it.

I sure know serious buyers and i would dare all limits to make them happy!

Once again, Have a Good Corolla Afternoon!!!

Thanks

Re: Newly Arrived 07 Toyota Corrolla & 02 Camry Up For Inspection In Ikeja, Lagos by Ashiwaju(m): 6:09pm On Mar 16, 2011
If you have got it, Flaunt it!

This machine is hot and i am flaunting it!
Re: Newly Arrived 07 Toyota Corrolla & 02 Camry Up For Inspection In Ikeja, Lagos by donchisel: 7:10pm On Mar 16, 2011
The car looks too good that it's VIN has become very important to serious buyers.
Re: Newly Arrived 07 Toyota Corrolla & 02 Camry Up For Inspection In Ikeja, Lagos by Ashiwaju(m): 8:01pm On Mar 16, 2011
Hi Don,

Serious buyers can as well copy VIN on Car during Physical Inspections!

I can now confirm 65% Down payment at this mins from a committed Buyer who has all his inspection done this afternoon and near ready to take this car home to MAMA!!!

We must understand that as seriousness or certain information or commitment is expected from the seller so it is also expected from the buyer! No Offense meant, I pick my customers from lots simply because my happiness comes from the relationship made than the money paid! The Seller needs the buyer as the buyer also needs the seller!

A Seller that offers his prospective buyer full access to an asset like this, is simply saying talk to the machine just how you want, copy out all that you need and make your findings as you deem it fit on inspection! No inspection, No Buyer! Atleast no visa was required for access!

Nothing compares to References & Referrals!

Thank you all for your interest!
Re: Newly Arrived 07 Toyota Corrolla & 02 Camry Up For Inspection In Ikeja, Lagos by carASAP: 9:35am On Mar 17, 2011
Ashiwaju,

its not your business who I contact or how i make my checks before i spend my hard earned cash on a car. you can go through every post i've made if you like. that is what you call RESEARCH.

its your business however to provide me with the information i require in order to make an informed decision before i complete my purchase.

if i consider various options, its not your business either so please dont relay facts to me like i dont know what i am doing on this forum.

im here to buy a car im comfortable with, im not in a hurry and i will make my informed choice.
Re: Newly Arrived 07 Toyota Corrolla & 02 Camry Up For Inspection In Ikeja, Lagos by Ashiwaju(m): 6:12pm On Mar 17, 2011
Hi Carasap,

Thank you for your informed input as its highly appreciated & Thank you for stopping by,

Best wishes wink
Re: Newly Arrived 07 Toyota Corrolla & 02 Camry Up For Inspection In Ikeja, Lagos by Busybody2(f): 7:48pm On Mar 17, 2011
carASAP:

actually, i think it is a REQUIREMENT of this forum to post VINS ON ALL CAR ADVERTS.

kindly comply.

regards.

It is a requirement only for Tokunbo cars. Nigerian used cars are exempted because even those with a clean VIN could make a buyer unwittingly let down their guard and be none the wiser, unbeknown to them that the same car could have been involved in 10 accidents in Naija.

Moreover, iIf this Corolla is coming from Europe where Ashiwaju is based, the VIN is useless as Carfax and Autocheck is only applicable in the US. Hope this clears the air.
Re: Newly Arrived 07 Toyota Corrolla & 02 Camry Up For Inspection In Ikeja, Lagos by Ashiwaju(m): 4:53pm On Mar 18, 2011
2002 Camry to arrive in 5days wink
Re: Newly Arrived 07 Toyota Corrolla & 02 Camry Up For Inspection In Ikeja, Lagos by donchisel: 10:39am On Mar 19, 2011
@ Ashiwajo, it is usually not convinient to inspect to many cars within a very short time. Wanted to get the history of the car.
Meanwhile, i wish you happy sales. Also recall that most of us are not resident in Lagos and may not have anyone committen to physical inspection.
Re: Newly Arrived 07 Toyota Corrolla & 02 Camry Up For Inspection In Ikeja, Lagos by emeshot: 1:11pm On Mar 19, 2011
Ashiwaju (m)
Lagos, Nigeria

Re: Newly Arrived 2007 Toyota Corrolla, Up For Inspection In Ikeja, Lagos
« #12 on: March 16, 2011, 04:45 PM »

Hi Carasap,

Requirement by Who? Seun? Does the Requirement includes those requesting for information for the sake without keen interest in whats been advertised?

Forgive me Carasap if i flaunt your rules, You have asked for more VIN on this Forum without recourse to buying! You price cars for the sake of pricing and you raise advertisers hope out of your needs to play around with prices and orders!

There is over a 1000 VIN numbers waiting for Grabs at Berger in Apapa, Lagos if you want,

"Inspired_m" is a reliable agent, i have met with him, Fhemmy is a reliable dealer i have been with him too and it is still in your mind to do business with them "Still undecided" waiting for the same people you doubt to tell you which way to go? Even clearing agents was not spared in your adventure!

It is important that we appreciate the good advantage the New media has brought to us, Hence we must refrain from abuse of it out of our willingness to play around.

Dealers & agents are serious minded people, real time investors and risk takers on behalf of all and sundry.

I would appreciate if you follow the thread and have a look for the sake, do not press or push prices for the fun of it.

I sure know serious buyers and i would dare all limits to make them happy!

Once again, Have a Good Corolla Afternoon!!!

Thanks

cool cool cool
Re: Newly Arrived 07 Toyota Corrolla & 02 Camry Up For Inspection In Ikeja, Lagos by Ashiwaju(m): 8:05pm On Mar 20, 2011
2002 Camry arrives on 23rd!!!

Inspection available 2Serious Buyers only & its F R E E
Re: Newly Arrived 07 Toyota Corrolla & 02 Camry Up For Inspection In Ikeja, Lagos by Ashiwaju(m): 8:09pm On Mar 20, 2011
wink

Re: Newly Arrived 07 Toyota Corrolla & 02 Camry Up For Inspection In Ikeja, Lagos by Ashiwaju(m): 11:15am On Mar 21, 2011
Fly in the Ways of Toyota Camry!!! Elegance of No Match!
Re: Newly Arrived 07 Toyota Corrolla & 02 Camry Up For Inspection In Ikeja, Lagos by Ashiwaju(m): 11:23am On Mar 21, 2011
Go Home with this Camry @ price like none!

Still wondering why its Called, The BIG DADDY

Shikini price of NGN1.5m would give you the keys to this daddy!
Re: Newly Arrived 07 Toyota Corrolla & 02 Camry Up For Inspection In Ikeja, Lagos by Ashiwaju(m): 6:29pm On Mar 22, 2011
Big Daddy arrives tommorow, interested buyers pls get prepared for Physical inspection!
Re: Newly Arrived 07 Toyota Corrolla & 02 Camry Up For Inspection In Ikeja, Lagos by Ashiwaju(m): 1:21pm On Mar 23, 2011
Physical Inspection for Camry starts on Monday the 28th of March!

Pictures for Camry in Lagos would be uploaded shortly,

Thanks
Re: Newly Arrived 07 Toyota Corrolla & 02 Camry Up For Inspection In Ikeja, Lagos by ngochindo(m): 6:13pm On Mar 23, 2011
i am interested in the red tacoma in yhe pics
Re: Newly Arrived 07 Toyota Corrolla & 02 Camry Up For Inspection In Ikeja, Lagos by Ashiwaju(m): 6:56pm On Mar 24, 2011
Hi Ngo,

Thanks for your interest, Please call for inspection when you are ready, Pls note also that 65% down payment already made for the corrolla which leaves me with a 50-50 chance on first come first serve!

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Newly Arrived 02 Toyota Camry Le @ 1.45m, Vin Report & Physical Insp. SOLD! / Best Cotonou Car Deals Ever,only 80% Payment Required,order For A Car Now / Registered Mitsubishi Outlander 2006 model For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.