Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,933 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Arrogant Maid Episode 1 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Arrogant Maid Episode 1 (10743 Views)

Tears Of A Young Maid (Episode 1) / The Royal Maid Episode 1 / Arrogant Maid. Chapter 1-3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arrogant Maid Episode 1 by Clustergist: 5:00pm On Nov 05, 2020
�Arrogant Maid. �

❤️Chapter 1�

Scott's POV ☺️

"Hey! I'm not going to clean that place again, with your two eyes, you saw that I swept the place few minutes ago only for you to be stepping it." She said and hissed.

I sat upright and couldn't believe my ears. I had to face my beautiful little sister to confirm my thought. "Helen, isn't this the new maid that Dad just sent?"

"Yes, she is." Helen replied with her tiny little voice.

I smirked and still couldn't believe my ears. "Do you know who I am?"

"Sure, you are Scott, the only son of Sir Jones."Her ridiculous voice came around.

"You know my position in this house and you still have the gut to be speaking to me that way? " I asked.

"I don't understand, are you God? Oh! I should be licking your foot because you are the only son of the extremely wealthy Mr. Jones. My dear , that won't be possible." She said and eyed me.

It was like I was in a silly imagination. All my life, I have never been disrespected... Cause of the status of my father, I have always been treated with utmost respect anywhere I find myself.

But here is a silly lady addressing me ridiculously in my own house.

"Do you realize that a word from me can get you fired?"

"Hey calm down, proud rich kid. I checked your age and you are just 25 years old while I'm currently 23...just two years difference. Calm down and bring your head down. Your food is on that table, when you are ready, serve yourself." She said and walked away.

"Helen." I faced my little sister who just clocked 6 years old. "Tell me this is a dream."

"It's reality, uncle Scott."

This my third story and I'm completing all as long as you give me likes and comment. Like and comment if you want me to continue with this particular story.

Click on the link for episode 02��

https://clustergist.com/arrogant-maid-episode-2/

5 Likes

Re: Arrogant Maid Episode 1 by Clustergist: 5:18pm On Nov 05, 2020
Do you want more
Re: Arrogant Maid Episode 1 by Sensitivity1254: 6:32am On Nov 06, 2020
If you want to drop stories, drop stories. If you don't want, fair enough

2 Likes

Re: Arrogant Maid Episode 1 by jaydave226(m): 7:29am On Nov 06, 2020
BRING IT ON
Re: Arrogant Maid Episode 1 by Museitz(m): 10:50am On Nov 06, 2020
Arrogant Maid. ❤️

Written by Featheds �

Chapter 2 �

Scott’s POV

I sat in my room, composing songs when I heard a very lousy knock on my door.

“Who the hell is that?” I yelled.

The person kept knocking instead without replying. This can not be Helen.

I stood from the bed and walked to the door, On opening the door, It was the rude maid.

“How can I help you?”

“You were saying you want to fire me the other time, have you come to conclusion?”

“Do you really want me to fire you? I thought you came here to work cause you needed money?”

“And so? Mr. If you want to fire me, better go ahead, I don’t care.”

I looked at her and shook my head. “Just leave, I’m not firing you anymore.”

She tried to walk away and paused all of a sudden. “Hey! Look at me, do I look okay?”

“You mean beautiful?”

“Whatever, I’m going to a party this evening…do I look my best?”

“Wait! You are going out? Do you realize that you have works to do?”

“So, is it your work? If I’m not around, is it too big if you take the broom and sweep? Is it too big to pick the cleaners to clean the house?”

“But that’s your work and that’s clearly what you are employed for.”

“Story for the gods, look at me young man, do I look beautiful?”

I ignored and angrily went inside.

This girl is just so rude and careless. So she is going out today despite having many works to do in this house.

What kind of maid goes to party. She doesn’t even have any respect for me.

I’m firing her, I’ve had enough of her.

1.5k likes if you want us to continue with the story.
Or click below to read next episode.��

https://clustergist.com/arrogant-maid-episode-3/

2 Likes

Re: Arrogant Maid Episode 1 by Clustergist: 12:26pm On Nov 07, 2020
Arrogant Maid.

Written by Feathers.

Chapter 3

Jason’s POV

I walked out angrily in search for her. I found her at the edge of the stairs speaking with my sister: Helen!

“Hey…you! You are…” I don’t know what…but I couldn’t utter the word ‘fire’

She looked at me and grinned. She looked and my sister and asked. “What happen to this one?”

Helen looked at me and replied. “I don’t know.”

Gosh! Imagine this lady referring to me as ‘this one’

Why can’t I just fire her? I walked to the main door and locked it up.

Let me see how she will get out of the house. I sat at the living room watching how she will leave the house.

After exchanging few more words with Helen , she walked inside.

About few minutes later, she walked towards the door, she was dressing gorgeously. She look so elegant to the eyes, she’s so promising in dressing up.

One would have thought she is a princess with her way of dressing, no one would ever know she is a mere maid.

She got to the door and noticed it has been closed.

“Hey!” She called out to me ; I was facing elsewhere but a side of my eye was monitoring her.

I pretended like I did not know she was calling me.

I watched her approach me. She stood before me like a model.

“Did you close that door?”

“I did.”

“Can I have the key?”

“No, go back inside and do you job as a poor maid that you are.”

She chuckled. “Okay sir.”

I was surprised she walk inside without argument.

I was about walking inside when she approached me with a tray containing two drinks.

“Can we at least have he party at home?”

I hesitated for a while. “I? Party with an ordinary maid, No.” I said and tried to walk away. Even though I a part of me really liked to dance with her.

How can a maid be this beautiful and rude at the same time?

She held my wrist as she walked to me. “Don’t be angry at my past behaviors. I was just been childish. Yes, I’m a poor maid but make a poor slave happy. Please drink this.” She said and gave me one of the drink.

I collected it from her and drank it. I turned from her ready to walk away when I suddenly felt heavy, I felt desperately sleepy, I fell to the floor and let sleep take It’s full course.

Click on the link for episode 04��

https://clustergist.com/arrogant-maid-episode-4/

1 Like

Re: Arrogant Maid Episode 1 by Clustergist: 7:45am On Nov 08, 2020
Arrogant Maid.

Written by Feathers

Chapter 4

Scott’s POV

I came to consciousness and opened my eye, I noticed I was laid on the floor. I felt like I was a mess. I stood up and sat at the nearest chair , then thoughts of what happened in the past few hours flashed across my mind.

I can’t really fathom what really happened but I know that immediately I took the drink the maid gave me, I fell terribly sleepy.

Could it be that she has drugged me? My head aches slightly and I just walked away inside to sleep.

But where could Brendy be? I don’t want to believe she later went to that party, if she does then it’s obvious she drugged me.

I strained myself to get to her room but I didn’t find here there, I searched around and I still couldn’t find her. I knew at that point that she played a nice game on me.

—-

Brendy’s POV.

I left the party early so as to drive early before Scott wakes up from sleep. That drug should make him sleep for at least, six hours and its just four hours.

As soon as I stepped out of the cab that transported me home, I walked to the house and opened the door slightly.

I peeped and saw that no one was in the sitting room. I can not really say that I’m scared of him though but It won’t go well with me if he does his worst.

I just don’t like rich kid , they believe the world is on their palm , they are always proud and rude and I’ve promised to deal with any rich kid I work for accordingly.

I walked inside and tip toed to my room. On getting to my room, I fell to the bed immediately and slept off.

I woke up after what look like many hours, I was stunned when I saw my hands and legs tied to the four corners of the bed.

I struggled to free myself but it seems impossible. I looked around the room and saw that I’m still at Scott’s house cause the silly thoughts that crossed my heart was that I’ve been kidnapped.

I noticed a figure walked in and it was Scott.

“Who tied me here?” I blurted.

He snikered. “Don’t you think you should tell me what you put in my wine you served me with first?”

I struggled more to free myself but I just couldn’t.

“Is that why you won’t free me?” I asked. He only smirked and walked away.

I hated myself at that moment , I loathed the fact that I was tied to one place. Even if I will be punished by him, I wasn’t expecting it be this way.

After struggling to free myself and I couldn’t, I laid there and hope he changes his mind.

“Brendon!” A tiny voice called and on turning, it was Helen.

“Hey Helen!” I felt really embarrassed that she saw me tied like a slave.

She closed the door and came to free me.

“Don’t tell Uncle Scott I did.” She said and ran out.

If we want more episode, like and comment.

Click on the link for episode 05���

https://clustergist.com/arrogant-maid-episode-5/

1 Like

Re: Arrogant Maid Episode 1 by Museitz(m): 9:38am On Nov 10, 2020
Arrogant Maid.

Written by Feathers.

Chapter 5

Scott’s POV

I was awoken from my sleep by the sound of a keyboard, it was like someone was playing the keyboard.

I sat upright on my bed and wondered who could be playing the keyboard perfectly.

Helen can’t obviously play it. I walked out to feed my curiosity and I could see a figure that looks like Brendon sitting before the keyboard.

Brandon? How in the world will she ever free herself? No, it can not be.

I walked down, towards where the keyboard was been played.

“How…who freed you?” She paused what she was doing and looked straight at my face. “I freed myself. ”

“It can’t be.” I muttered under my breath.

“I drugged you to sleep and you tied me, that’s 1 against 1. She said still starring into my eyes.

” Do I look like I’m playing a game to you? Have you cleaned the house today?”

“Sure.” She said still starring at my face.

“And why are you staring at my face? Is this your first time seeing it?”

“I love your blue eyes.” She said ,not expressing any emotions. Her face was devoid of a definitive expression.

“You are too lowly to compliment someone like me, take your silly eyes off me and get out of my sight.”

“Why? I want to keep staring at your eyes, it’s giving me joy.”

“You must be crazy.” I said and walked out but she followed me still.

I ignored and kept walking to my room but she kept following, I turned and walked to the kitchen, she still keeps following. I walked to the balcony, she still didn’t stop following me.

I finally settled on the bonnet of one of the cars parked at the garage, she came in front of me and continued staring at my face.

Click on the link for episode 06��

https://clustergist.com/arrogant-maid-episode-6/
Re: Arrogant Maid Episode 1 by Museitz(m): 10:50pm On Nov 11, 2020
Arrogant Maid.

Written by Feathers

Chapter 6

Brenda’s POV

If there is anything I love doing, it’s to frustrate Scott. I kept looking straight inside his eye hoping that he doesn’t throw a slap angrily to my stubborn cheek.

“Are you alright?”

I didn’t say a word but kept staring inside his face. All this while, he had been looking away. This time , he brought his face to look inside mine.

We started starring at our faces but seems our faces are getting close, his lips seems to be getting close to mine and I felt cold all of a sudden.

I can not really say if I’m ready to kiss him or not, I do not know why we should kiss. I’ve never really kissed before and here it is, about to happen with a spoilt rich kid.

“What…are you trying to do?” I managed to ask.

He paused his head that seem to be moving to mine and starred deeper into my eyes. I love his blue eyes and his scent was so awesome.

“Guess what I’m trying to do?”

“I’m not a kid, you are trying to kiss me.” I answered. Our faces were still opposite each other with a very tiny space between us.

“Not under the sun, poor maid. I’m only trying to bite your lips to teach you the greatest lesson of your life.” That really got to me as I jerked back and stayed a distance away from him.

I touched my lips like he had bite it. “Wicked boy!”

“I haven’t even done anything. Now, get out of here.”

“But why are you handsome, though?”

He smirked and looked away then brought his face to me. “You should focus on the work you came to do here and not on my handsomeness.”

“I’m just wondering , though. I wish my boyfriend was as handsome as you.” I said and turned from him.

“Huh! You have a boyfriend?”

I looked at him and lied. “Sure. ” I walked away wondering why he seems to be astonished at the lie that I had a boyfriend.

Unlick the next episode with your likes and comment.

Click below for next episode��

https://clustergist.com/arrogant-maid-episode-7/

1 Like

Re: Arrogant Maid Episode 1 by Clustergist: 3:05pm On Nov 17, 2020
Arrogant Maid.

Written by Feathers.

Chapter 7

Scott’s POV

I really do not know why I felt odd when she informed me that she has a boyfriend. Not like I’ve thought about it neither do I care.

But to be sincere, I felt so uncomfortable hearing that she has a boyfriend. Which man would ever be able to contain this arrogant girl. She’s even poor.

Helen and I have an outing today. I had dressed my best for the party. I hoped that the arrogant maid has dressed for my sister.

I went into Helen’s room and I saw Brendon squatting before Helen. I guess she is almost done dressing up for her.

I noticed Brendon was dressing like someone going to a party. I wanted to ignore but I need to know about the whereabouts of my maid.

“You are going out today again, isn’t it?” I asked her.

“Sure. ”

“You are not permitted.”

“I did not ask permission from you.” She said and stood from her squatting position.

“I’m ready , uncle.” Helen said and I stretched my hand for her to come over.

“If you try to go anywhere , consider yourself fired.” I declared and walk out with Helen but I noticed Brendon seems to be following too.

I might be firing her for real if she dares go anywhere.

Helen and I stepped inside the car. I noticed someone was trying to open the door to the back side and on turning, it was Brendon.

“Excuse me?”

“You guessed I will be going out, you didn’t try to think of where I would actually be going.”

I scoffed.

“Open this door, I’m going out with you.”

I grinned. “Are you sure you are alright?”

She nodded with a smile. I snubbed her and reversed. I was about driving out when I noticed from my front mirror that she was seated on the boot of my moving car.

Click on the link for episode 08��

https://clustergist.com/arrogant-maid-episode-8/
Re: Arrogant Maid Episode 1 by Clustergist: 3:05pm On Nov 19, 2020
Arrogant Maid.

Written by Feathers.

Chapter 8

Brenda’s POV.

He stepped down from the car and came to the boot where I sat.

“Why are you sitting on the goodh, seems seems you want to get yourself hurt.”

“I doubt that, you are the one trying to hurt me. If anything happens to me, it will be on the record that you were the one that hurt me with your car.” I replied him.

“Step down from my car, I’m late already to where I’m going.”

“You may say that a thousand times but I’m not stepping down here.”

To my surprise, he carried me and I let myself fell on his shoulder. I kind of like that fact that he carried me.

That was the least I was expecting.

I quickly sat back on the booth and he carried me down again. I did that the third time and he carried me down again.

I was enjoying it but he seems to be frustrated.

“I want to follow you to where you are going.” I said.

“Uncle Scott.” Helen said from inside the car. “Let her follow us please.”

“You see, that’s a reasonable girl telling you to do what is right.”

“I can’t imagine an ordinary maid going with me to a party.” He said softly but audible enough for me to hear.

“No one will know I’m a maid.” I said and went to the side of the door. Helen opened the door for me and I entered without his permission.

He didn’t say a word, he entered the car and drove off to the party.

Click on the link for episode 09��

https://clustergist.com/arrogant-maid-episode-9/

Re: Arrogant Maid Episode 1 by Clustergist: 4:40pm On Nov 20, 2020
Arrogant Maid.

Written by Feathers.

Chapter 9

Scott’s POV

On arriving at the party, I was happy to see some of my friends.

I walked up to them with Helen. They greeted Helen happily.

I turned back to introduce Brenda but I couldn’t have a view of her.

Where in the world has this girl gone too?

I continued chilling with my friends. My eyes landed on a lady dancing with a very fat man. The figure of the lady seems familiar and on checking well, I found out it was Brenda

What the hell! Just like that? She has hooked up with a man and start to dance already?

My eyes expressed horor when I saw her backed that man and begin to twerk for the man.

A feeling of jealousy arose inside of me and that me stood up angrily.

“Where to Scott?” One of my friend asked.

“Be right back.” I replied and went to the scene of the dance. I angrily pushed the fat man away and looked into her face.

For the first time, it looked beautiful to me.

Damn it! I quickly ignore that thought. How can an ordinary maid ever be beautiful, it’s not possible?

“Why are you dancing with him?” I asked. Before she could answer, the fat man approached me and carried me with my chin up. My leg was dangling in the air.

“How dare you push me away, who are you?” The fat man asked in his thick cigarette smelling voice.

“I…I…” I scrumble for what to say.

“He’s my brother, he’s only trying to protect me, let him go.” Brenda said and the man looked at her. He turned to me again and scoff. He dropped me and I almost fell to the ground.

The man walked away without saying a word.

“Thank me I save your as*s, otherwise , the man would have roasted you.”

“You jerk!” I spilled angrily. “Did I bring you to the party to dance with another man?”

“I don’t get that, how can a party be more fun if dancing does not take place.” I replied.

“To the extent of twerking for mother man ” I said.

“Another man’ you say?”

“Yes , must your boyfriend know that you are here twerking for another man?”

“I still did not get why you are taking this personal, you are not my boyfriend, and even if my boyfriend finds out, he won’t speak. Just say you are jealous.” She said and chuckled.

“I forbid that, jealous of who? Never! Just trying to…”

“Trying to what?” She interrupted.

“Forget it.” I said and walked away.

But why am I jealous, not like I’m her boyfriend.

likes and 150 comments if we really want next episode.

Click on the link for episode 10���

https://clustergist.com/arrogant-maid-episode-10/

Re: Arrogant Maid Episode 1 by Clustergist: 10:53am On Nov 21, 2020
Arrogant Maid.

Chapter 10

Angela’s POV

We are back from the party. I laid on my room reminising about how the party went.

Scott’s behaviour really shocked me, truth was that I intentionally danced with the fat man to see what is reaction would be.

Bu why? Not like he likes me…he had already said it a countless times that he can never have a thing to do with a poor maid like me.

But his actions seems conflicting. Hum! I think I’m beginning to have effect on him and that really gladens me.

I heard a knock on my door. “Come in.” I was expecting Helen and it turns out to be her.

“How are you Helen, how was your night?”

“Fine anty… I will be going to school tomorrow and I’m yet to solve my assignment, can you help me?”

“Oh! Let me see.” I said feeling so scared and nervous. I’m this person that didn’t even finish college. It’s a long story for another day.

Helen who had walked out few seconds ago came back with her book. It was a quantitative reasoning assignment.

“Very simple!” I lied after cross checking it. “Write ‘3’ here.”

The girl obliged, she wrote the jagunz I told her to wrote. I already had a plan that if she misses everything, I’ll tell her I taught her using ths advanced formula and that she should not be sorry. ”

“But who solves your assignment for you before?”

“Uncle Scott, he seems to be sleeping, I knocked on his room severally but he didn’t open.”

“Did he know you were the one knocking on his room?”

“Yes, He recognizes my voice.” She said.

Really? Can Scott really sleep to the extent of ignoring his siter’s call. What kind of sleep is that.

Imagine this kind of brother, what if she was calling him for something urgent.

“Let’s go and wake him up.” I said to Helen.

On getting to his room, we planted series of knock on his door but it wasn’t opening, we shouted his name but there was no response.

I’m very sure he is inside but why is he not responding. Fret, fear and pessimism began to set into my heart.

I went away to pick what I could use to break the door, I got it and broke the door open.

I was shocked at what I saw.

likes and 100 comments unlocks next episode.

Click on the link for episode 11���

https://clustergist.com/arrogant-maid-episode-11/

Re: Arrogant Maid Episode 1 by Clustergist: 10:46am On Nov 25, 2020
Arrogant Maid.

Written by Feathers.

Chapter 11

Angela’s POV

I saw Jason on the floor, he laid like someone dead. To be sincere , that was what I thought.

I was scared to the gut. I ran to where he lay and checked, he was still breathing.

“Is there a doctor around?” I asked Helen hurriedly.

“No anty, what happen to uncle Scott?”

“I don’t know yet but he’s alive…” I said and pressed his chest.

I don’t know if I’m even doing the right thing, I just know I’ve seen doctors do that to patient who had almost lost their lives.

“Scott, wake!” I said but his eyes were closed firmly and his body- motionless.

Helen began to cry.

“Helen , stop crying.” I said pitifully.

“Our teacher taught us recuperation, he said the act of recuperation helps people that are almost dead to stay alive for few more hours .”

“Yes, I know what recupperations means but…” Does that mean my mouth will land on his?

My days! That’s literally kissing him. What will he do to me if he find out that I kissed him.

This is someone that sees me as an ordinary maid and doesn’t want to ever have anything to do with me.

“Anty! Please…do it for him.” Helen’s word jerked me off my thought.

I suspended all my thoughts and began the recupperation, my mouth mixed with his and sincerely, I felt more like kissing his soft and succulent lips than actually recuperating him.

I had even forgotten he was almost dying, I just continued kissing his lips when his eyes suddenly opened.

Jeez! I’m dead. I wasn’t expecting him to wake this way.

My mouth was locked in his, his face was on mine. I was stiff and didn’t know what else to do.

likes and 200 comments unlock next episode

Click on the link for episode 12���

https://clustergist.com/arrogant-maid-episode-12/

Re: Arrogant Maid Episode 1 by Clustergist: 12:29pm On Nov 26, 2020
Arrogant Maid.

Written by Feathers.

Chapter 12

Scott POV

I didn’t know what went wrong with me, I was surprised to see myself on the bare floor with Brendon laying on me and worst of it all, her lips were locked in mine.

I was stiff in shock for a while while trying to understand what was going on around me.

I watched her disengaged the hug. She stood and darted her face to a part of the room. I sat upright and traced her eyes to where her eyes directed at, I saw Helen sitting with a puffy eyes.

I ran to her and sat beside her. I can’t stand her sad. I carried her on my lap and then asked; “What were you crying?”

“I thought you were dead , uncle?” Her little voice came through.

“Dead! I don’t understand?”

“We broke your room in when we weren’t hearing anything from you. We were surprised to see you lay on the bare floor like someone that had died. Helen advised I did a recupperation and that was why you saw my mouth in your mouth and I’m glad it works. ” Brandon said.

“How dare you kiss me? You drugged me and kissed me right?”

“No no! Why would I?”

“See you asking like you have not drugged me before when you were going to party. ”

“Yes, I drugged you cause I was going to party but I have no where to go now, so I’m asking why I would drug you?” She asked.

“Shut that your silly mouth up. Now listen clearly, no matter what happens ,don’t ever place that poor silly lips of yours on mine again , understood?”

“Don’t worry, next time I see you that way, I will let you die, then I will walk out and dig a grave to bury you since you did not have common sense to thank me for saving your life.”

Unlock next episode with your likes and comment.

Click below for next episode.

https://clustergist.com/arrogant-maid-episode-13/

Re: Arrogant Maid Episode 1 by Clustergist: 12:32pm On Nov 26, 2020
Better
Re: Arrogant Maid Episode 1 by Clustergist: 12:32pm On Nov 26, 2020
Arrogant Maid.

Written by Feathers.

Chapter 12

Scott POV

I didn’t know what went wrong with me, I was surprised to see myself on the bare floor with Brendon laying on me and worst of it all, her lips were locked in mine.

I was stiff in shock for a while while trying to understand what was going on around me.

I watched her disengaged the hug. She stood and darted her face to a part of the room. I sat upright and traced her eyes to where her eyes directed at, I saw Helen sitting with a puffy eyes.

I ran to her and sat beside her. I can’t stand her sad. I carried her on my lap and then asked; “What were you crying?”

“I thought you were dead , uncle?” Her little voice came through.

“Dead! I don’t understand?”

“We broke your room in when we weren’t hearing anything from you. We were surprised to see you lay on the bare floor like someone that had died. Helen advised I did a recupperation and that was why you saw my mouth in your mouth and I’m glad it works. ” Brandon said.

“How dare you kiss me? You drugged me and kissed me right?”

“No no! Why would I?”

“See you asking like you have not drugged me before when you were going to party. ”

“Yes, I drugged you cause I was going to party but I have no where to go now, so I’m asking why I would drug you?” She asked.

“Shut that your silly mouth up. Now listen clearly, no matter what happens ,don’t ever place that poor silly lips of yours on mine again , understood?”

“Don’t worry, next time I see you that way, I will let you die, then I will walk out and dig a grave to bury you since you did not have common sense to thank me for saving your life.”

Unlock next episode with your likes and comment.

Click below for next episode.

https://clustergist.com/arrogant-maid-episode-13/

Re: Arrogant Maid Episode 1 by Adesammy111(m): 5:58pm On Nov 26, 2020
Thanks for the update...
Re: Arrogant Maid Episode 1 by Clustergist: 6:19pm On Nov 27, 2020
Arrogant Maid.

Written by Feathers.

Chapter 13

-4AM Following Morning-

Scott’s POV

I do not understand why I fainted yesterday. Not like I was sick before. I lay on bed wondering what could have made me faint. I think I should go to the hospital tomorrow for proper check up.

And for this arrogant maid, I need to find a way of dealing with her. I stood up and went straight to her room.

Without knocking, I forced it open and saw her sleeping. I walked to her and saw her closed face, it looks beautiful and adorable.

I wanted to tie her like I did the previous day but I couldn’t. I like the face I’m seeing. . quickly ran back to my room to get my drawing materials.

I came back and sat on the floor, I began to draw her face even as she sleeps, I should be able to view this in my room anytime I like.

After I had drawn her, I began to fold the sheet I drew her in when her voice came through. ” Helen, is that you?”

I didn’t say a word. I just stood up silently in a way that she will not know and tried walking out.

“Scott!” I heard her call my name when I was just a few steps away from the door.

I turned to her in response.

“What are you doing in my room?”

“You have no room here, this is my parent’s house. You are just an…”

“…Ordinary maid.” She interrupted. “Are you planning on rap-ping me?”

My eyes illuminated in shock; “What sort of a weird thought is that? If I were trying to, I would have tore your cloth by now.”

“You were probably scared, anyway, next time I see you unannounced in my room, I’ll deal with you.” She said and I laughed.

“You will deal with me in my house? Where did you get your false confidence from? Fine, I’m not leaving here till day break.” I said and went to sit on her bed.

She snikered. “Just say you like being around me.” She said.

“What! Around who? You ugly poor thing.”

She ggigled. “So you are saying you did not like me?”

“I forbid that, hey! You need to stop nurturing that stupid thought. To think that a rich guy like me can ever like an ordinary poor lady like you is bad and not good for you. You have weird thoughts and that just tell me how arrogant and silly you are.”

“You didn’t like me , yet you drew me?” She said to my surprise.

What! How did she know that I drew her?

I was only drawing her cause she is beautiful not because I like her.

likes for next episode.

Click on the link for episode 14���

https://clustergist.com/arrogant-maid-episode-14/

Re: Arrogant Maid Episode 1 by Clustergist: 7:44am On Nov 28, 2020
Arrogant Maid.

Written by Feathers.

Chapter 14

Brenda’s POV

He was surprised that I knew that he drew me.

“Leave my room, young man.” I said.

“You didn’t bring this rook from your father’s house.

I grinned wryly. ” I won’t repeat myself again, leave my room.” I said but he snubbed instead.

I stood and thought of what I could do for him to make him leave.

I went ahead and pulled him on his wrist trying to drag him out but he say strongly on the bed and wouldn’t stand.

He seems to be stronger than me. He drew me closer to him and I fell to the bed.

I pulled him to the bed too and he began to struggle to stand. It was more like two birds fighting.

The struggling went on , but I was surprised to see myself laying on him.

“Will you get off me now!” He spilled.

“Not until you promise to leave.”

“No! You won’t tell me what to do in my own house. ” He said and I remained on him still.

He tried all he could to stand but he wasn’t. I shot him a victorious look and he looked away.

“Fine, I will leave.” He finally surrendered and I stood up from him.

Without saying a word, he walked to his room. I felt happy that I won and that he will probably began to respect me now.

But I wasn’t satisfied. I walked out of my room to his room, I saw him on his bed laying and probably sleeping.

I waited for him to fall deeply asleep after which I walked in.

I looked around and saw some of his drawing materials, I took it and painted his pinks lips black.

I painted his face green and his neck violet.

I was happy to see his color disfigured, I ran out.

likes unlocks next episode.

Click on the link for episode 15���

https://clustergist.com/arrogant-maid-episode-15/

Re: Arrogant Maid Episode 1 by Adesammy111(m): 7:08pm On Nov 28, 2020
This maid sef na witch
Re: Arrogant Maid Episode 1 by Clustergist: 8:09am On Nov 29, 2020
Arrogant Maid.

Chapter 15

Scott’s POV

I woke up and noticed my face was sticky. I touched my face and noticed some stuffs were there.

I couldn’t really fanthom what it was so I went to the mirror to check. I noticed my face was colored with what look like my drawing materials.

What! How could this happen? Could it be…how will she color my face this way and I wouldn’t even wake.

No, can’t be.

I barged out and went to Brenda’s room but I couldn’t find her there.

“Where could this silly Brenda be?” I murmured underneath my breath.

I looked for her in few more places in the house before I saw her at the kitchen.

I should have known that she will be in the kitchen at a time like this.

“Hey! Did you use my paints on me?” I asked her.

She turned and starred at me instead of speaking.

“Are you deaf? I’m asking a question that deserves an answer.” I yelled.

“I did, I only did that to make you look more beautiful.” She said.

“Really!” I grinned wickedly and walked away.

Later in the afternoon!

Brandon laid on the biggest chair in the living room, she was sleeping.

She was probably watching the television before she slept off cause I could see the remote in her hands.

Good! Perfect time for my revenge. I went into my room and came back with a tooth paste.

I spilled the tooth paste on her eyes and also on her hand should in case she tried to clean the tooth paste off.

I then woke her up. While she was trying to wake, she screamed as a result of the pain the tooth paste caused her.

She was crying like a baby and looking for water all around around clean her face. I thought I would be able to stand the sight but I couldn’t.

I ran to get her water instantly and rubbed her face with it.

like unlock next episode.

Click on the link for episode 16����

https://clustergist.com/arrogant-maid-episode-16/

Re: Arrogant Maid Episode 1 by Adesammy111(m): 5:02pm On Nov 29, 2020
nice update
Re: Arrogant Maid Episode 1 by Clustergist: 7:39am On Nov 30, 2020
Arrogant Maid.

Written by Feathers.

Chapter 16

Brenda’s POV

I flushed my face with water and finally was able to open my eyes.

“You are wicked.” I said to Scott. What he did to me was unfair.

“You should have known better not to paint my face.” He said.

“Was that why you put paste on my face? Do you know how painful it was?” I asked and he scoffed.

“Good for you!” He took steps away

“Why did you give me water to flush my face?” I asked.

He paused and turned. “Cause I fear that you may die.” He replied.

“Paste can be painful on one’s face but it can not kill someone. Do you have feelings for me?” I asked.

He walked to me. “You must have gone out of your mind, who do you think I am? Some random guy that falls in love with a poor maid? Those that can fall in love with you are poor people like you.” He said and walked away.

I sank to the chair and rubbed my face.

Ouch! That was really painful. I rested on the bed and thought about my life.

He really believes I’m lowly and not worthy to be loved. Well, not like I love him too anyways.

Few hours later!

An idea had come to my head and I had plan on the best way to execute it.

I carried all my luggage and called on Scott. He walked out of his room and was astonished to see me with my luggage.

“Scott! I’m leaving. I’m tired of all the pain you are making me go through.” I said looking at him at the entrance of his room.

He watched me for a while and walked close to me. “Leaving? What did I do?” He asked.

“So you did not know the things you have been doing for me.”

“How about the ones you have done to me.” He replied and I looked away.

“You really want to leave?” He asked.

“Sure, after all, you never liked me.” I said.

He lowered his head and ran to the entrance of the door. He locked it up and threw the key up.

“Go out and let me see.” He said and pushed his tongue out.

I realized that it’s impossible for me to leave seeing that he has locked the door.

“Open the door.” I commanded and he winked at me instead as he walked towards his room.

I ran to him and he picked up a race too. I was chasing him helter scetter in the house like a cat chasing a dog.

It was suppose to be serious, but it looks like fun to me.

I wasn’t really planning on going home, I just want to see his reaction.

likes and 200 comments unlocks next episode.

click on the link for episode 17�

https://clustergist.com/arrogant-maid-episode-17/

Re: Arrogant Maid Episode 1 by Clustergist: 8:11am On Dec 01, 2020
Arrogant Maid .

Written by Feathers.

Chapter 17

Brenda’s POV

I leaned by the wall of thee kitchen thinking about what Scott told me. He said his ex girlfriend would be coming to stay with us for few days.

She came to do something in the city and she had preferred to stay in Scott’s home than stay at the hotel.

According to him, she is a rich kid and to me; I think all rich kids are rude.

They feel like the world is on their palm and as such, could maltreat any poor people anyhow.

Well, I hope she is a different type otherwise, I would never mind to deal mercilessly with her.

—-

Scott’s POV

I stood at the entrance of my house as I watched Bella step out of the car.

I welcomed her.

“Being a long time.” She said. Truth is, I was not really happy to see her.

I would have denied her staying with me but mom insisted that she come to stay over cause she specially likes her.

“For the fact that we break up then doesn’t make us enemies.” She said but I never replied.

we both walked inside. On getting inside, she paused at sight of Brenda.

“Who is this thing?” Bella asked me referring to Brenda.

“Who is this thing?” I repeated pretending like I did not understand what she meant.

“This ugly looking slim bastard of course.” Bella replied.

“Well, she is our maid.” I said.

“Better!” She said as she dragged her bag away.

“Hey! Don’t go yet!” Brenda finally spoke. I knew it, Brenda is no coward but if she fights with Bella, my mom might fire her.

“Please let her go.” I said to Brenda.

“Wait! What did she want to say?” Bella asked like someone ready to pick up a fight.

“You are seeing me for the first time and you are already calling me an ugly thing? Why are you rich kids so stubborn, rude and stupid?” Brenda said and I could see a huge shock on Bella’s face.

“What! ” Bella screamed and turned to me. “Did she know who I am?”

Bella didn’t wait for me to try before she went ahead and almost slap Brenda.

Brenda held her hand to stop it from hitting her cheek, she twisted it and made her fall.

likes and 200 comments unlock next episode.

Click on the link for episode 18���

https://clustergist.com/arrogant-maid-episode-18/
Re: Arrogant Maid Episode 1 by Adesammy111(m): 8:44am On Dec 02, 2020
That's good for her
Re: Arrogant Maid Episode 1 by Museitz(m): 11:26am On Dec 02, 2020
Arrogant Maid.

Written by Feathers.

Chapter 19

Scott’s POV.

I escorted Bella to the room she would be staying.

“Is this your room?” She asked.

“No, it’s a room you will be staying for the time you will be here.” I told her.

“Why don’t you let me stay in your room?” She asked.

“Common Bella? I do not like that feeling of entitlement. Do I have to remind you that you are my ex. We should treat each other as such. How can you be talking of staying in a room together with me?” I said.

“Oh! You now have a new girlfriend, right?” She asked.

“If that is a question, I have no answer for you.” I said and she angrily barged into her room.

Very troublesome.

—-
Following Day!

Brenda’s POV

I sat with Helen outside, we were both playing with the hair of a teddy.

“Helen, get me some wool inside…it’s on the troulley.” I said and she jumped from my lap that she had sat and went inside.

She came back few minutes later with the wool.

She watched as I plait the hair of the teddy.

Bella walked outside, I noticed her presence but it’s not my concern.

She seems to be watchng us, I hope she doesn’t want another trouble today.

“Scott and I will be going out today, please don’t think of following us…you filthy thing.”She said.

I felt like replying but I controlled myself. I so much loathe it when rich kid bullies me.

I kept doing what I was doing but to my surprise, she came to me.

” Are you deaf?” She asked and I looked up at her. She snatched the teddy from me.

“The hair you are plaitiing is not even beautiful. ” She said and faced Helen. “Helen baby, can you imagine? This poor lady is not just poor in terms of money but also poor in plaiting hair for an ordinary teddy.” She said while Helen watched her.

“If I plait mine for you , you will like it.” She said.

“I have another teddy inside, come and plait her hair please.” Helen said childishly.

“Good!” Bring it , let me teach this girl the proper way of plaiting hair. ” Bella said and Helen walked inside.

She came back with her blue teddy and gave it to Bella. Bella sat somewhere close and began to plait hair for the teddy.

Few moments later, she was done.

“Come and check which is better, dear?” She asked Helen.

Helen stood and compared hers with mine.

“Anty’s own is more beautiful.” Helen said leaving us confused to think of which of the anty she was referring to.

“You see that! Mine is more beautiful than yours, stop plaiting nonsense next time.” Bella said to me as she stood.

“No, I mean Anty Brenda’s own is more beautiful than yours.” Helen explained to Bella and I scoffed hard at her.

likes and 150 comments unlocks next episode.

Click on the link for episode 20��

https://clustergist.com/arrogant-maid-episode-20/

Re: Arrogant Maid Episode 1 by Museitz(m): 11:10am On Dec 03, 2020
Arrogant Maid.

Written by Feathers.

Chapter 20

Brenda’s POV

“Better keep that silly mouth you are using to laugh before I decend on you.”She threatened but I ignored and continued laughing.

It’s just a mere threat, she wouldn’t want me to deal with her the way I did yesterday.

Scott walked out at that moment.

“Hey baby!” Bella said and quickly went to hug Scott. Scott received the hug but with the way he acted, he wasn’t too comfortable with the way Bella acted.

I have no idea what relationship use to be among them but I do not really care.

“You can go inside Helen.” I said to Helen and she obliged.

Bella rapped her hands round the neck of Scott and faced me.

“Scott, I told her we will be going out together and that she should not follow us.” She said.

“You are making me uncomfortable, Bella.” Scott said and I scoffed at her intentionally.

She eyed me and took her hands off Scott’s neck.

“Plus, I will like it if Brenda follow me instead.” He said to my surprise.

“Do you know what you are saying, Scott? You want a maid to follow you? Are you alright?” She asked.

“I can choose anyone I wish to follow me to wherever I want to go. Bella, you are just my ex, stop acting like you are my girlfriend?” Scott said and that was when I got to know the relationship they both had.

“Ex! Indeed!” She swallowed painfully.

“But…why did you think I came to stay here? Cause I still love you. I still love you Scott.” She let out.

Scott’s mouth dropped in surprise.

“I don’t know what to say, let’s go Brenda.” He said and I stood.

Scott and I entered his car and he began to drive.

“This does not mean that you should start feeling special, you are still a maid and a poor girl.” He said.

“This is not your first time of saying that, face front and focus.” I replied.

“I wonder who in the world is dating you.” He mumbled as he drives.

I grinned. “Who is dating me is not your concern, focus on your driving, I repeat. Nothing must happen to me.” I said.

“Arrogant girl.” He said as he drives.

“Spoilt rich kid.” I replied.

Click on the link for episode 21��

https://clustergist.com/arrogant-maid-episode-21/

Re: Arrogant Maid Episode 1 by Clustergist: 5:44pm On Dec 04, 2020
Arrogant Maid.

Written by Feathers.

Chapter 21

Scott drove home. He alighted from the car while I remained inside.

“Won’t you get down?” He asked.

“Aren’t you supposed to thank me for following you there? Plus I need you to open this door for me.” I said to him and he grinned dryly.

“Are you alright?” He asked in awe

“Of course, you can testify to it that I’m fine. Open this door like a gentle man.” I said to him.

“You really want me to open the door to my car for an ordinary maid?” I asked.

“Did you say Ordinary maid? Look at you…you can’t open the car’s door for an ordinary maid but you had rather choose an ordinary maid over your silly ex girlfriend.” I said and he moved closer.

“Don’t let your head swell!” He said softly. “I didn’t take her along cause she’s…forget it.” He said and I sat more comfortable in the car.

“I see that you want to be living inside the car all your life, let me help you.” He said and locked the door to my surprises.

He shook the key in his hands and sneered.

“Keep living there.” He said and walked away.

Did he lock me up for real?
I tried to open the doors that lead outside and I could not.

I tried again and still couldn’t. I went to the back seat and tried to open all the doors but they were all locked.

I kept screaming but no one seems to hear me.

After many hours that I had remained inside the car, I was now getting frustrated.

I began to hit the glass hoping I break it. When I couldn’t break it with hand, I searched with my eye around for a metal or anything that could break the glass.

I found a spanner towards the pedar, I took it and hit it severally on the glass till it became all shattered.

I climbed down gently and watched the disfigured car.

Well, next time, he would learn not to lock me up inside the car.

I walked inside the house proudly.

Click on the link for episode 22��

https://clustergist.com/arrogant-maid-episode-22/

Re: Arrogant Maid Episode 1 by Clustergist: 3:24pm On Dec 06, 2020
Arrogant Maid.

Written by Feathers.

Chapter 22

Scott’s POV

I was at the living room pressing my phone when I heard the door open.

At first, I wanted to ignore cause I wasn’t expecting anyone to walk in plus I was engrossed in the game I was playing on my phone.

I was forced to raise my head only for me to see someone ran inside. I was shocked and that made me stood.

I traced the image of the person to a room and I was stunned to see Brenda.

What! How in the world did she get out of the car.

“How did you get out?” I asked.

“My grandmother gave me a power when I was young, it always makes me disssapear. ” She said.

I walked away from her and walked to the car to see how she escaped. I was stunned when I saw the that the glass had been broken.

My days! And it’s my dad’s car for crying out loud.

I barged inside angrily and went to that room that I had left Brenda but I couldn’t find her there.

I walked swiftly to her room in search for her but I still couldn’t find her.

I searched all the rooms in the house but still couldn’t find her.

“What are you looking for that is making you sweat like this?” Bella asked.

“Come and see this.” I said and led Bella to the car that was shattered by Brenda.

“What! Who did this?” She asked.

“The maid of course. ” I replied.

“Did you now see why I said mom should fire her? You disappointed me by even allowing her to follow you out. Just imagine what she did to your car.” Bella said.

“And I can’t even find her.” I said.

.”She must be hiding somewhere in the house, let me find her for you.” She said and walked inside.

About thirty minutes later, I had been expecting Bella to come and give me feedback but I didn’t see her

I walked inside and called her name severally but got no response.

“Where in the world did she also went to in this house, this house isn’t more than this for crying out Ioud and I can not even find both of them

Click on the link for episode 23�

https://clustergist.com/arrogant-maid-episode-23/

Re: Arrogant Maid Episode 1 by Clustergist: 1:51pm On Dec 09, 2020
Hi

Arrogant Maid.

Written by Feathers.

Chapter 22

Scott’s POV

I was at the living room pressing my phone when I heard the door open.

At first, I wanted to ignore cause I wasn’t expecting anyone to walk in plus I was engrossed in the game I was playing on my phone.

I was forced to raise my head only for me to see someone ran inside. I was shocked and that made me stood.

I traced the image of the person to a room and I was stunned to see Brenda.

What! How in the world did she get out of the car.

“How did you get out?” I asked.

“My grandmother gave me a power when I was young, it always makes me disssapear. ” She said.

I walked away from her and walked to the car to see how she escaped. I was stunned when I saw the that the glass had been broken.

My days! And it’s my dad’s car for crying out loud.

I barged inside angrily and went to that room that I had left Brenda but I couldn’t find her there.

I walked swiftly to her room in search for her but I still couldn’t find her.

I searched all the rooms in the house but still couldn’t find her.

“What are you looking for that is making you sweat like this?” Bella asked.

“Come and see this.” I said and led Bella to the car that was shattered by Brenda.

“What! Who did this?” She asked.

“The maid of course. ” I replied.

“Did you now see why I said mom should fire her? You disappointed me by even allowing her to follow you out. Just imagine what she did to your car.” Bella said.

“And I can’t even find her.” I said.

.”She must be hiding somewhere in the house, let me find her for you.” She said and walked inside.

About thirty minutes later, I had been expecting Bella to come and give me feedback but I didn’t see her

I walked inside and called her name severally but got no response.

“Where in the world did she also went to in this house, this house isn’t more than this for crying out Ioud and I can not even find both of them

Click on the link for episode 23�

https://clustergist.com/arrogant-maid-episode-23/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are There No Millionaire Fiction Writers In Nigeria? / Please, Recommend a good book for a depressed fellow. / Your Thoughts ,my Thoughts,our Thoughts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.