Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Why Ikwerres Are Not Igbo - The Logic Behind It - Culture (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Ikwerres Are Not Igbo - The Logic Behind It (31424 Views)

What Is The Logic Behind ''ingli-igbo'' Names? / Oduduwa Was Not Igbo Prince – Oluwo Of Iwo / Ikwerre Of Rivers, Ukwani And Ika Of Delta Are Not Igbo. Here Is Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ikwerres Are Not Igbo - The Logic Behind It by AreaFada2: 9:08am On Dec 01, 2020
Balogunodua:

Upon all this trash you still can't prove anything.. grin until you tell me the meaning of Oba in Edo language cheesy then I will take you serious Mr. Goal cahnger.... grin grin

Go back to my posts and see my arguments with SW people who claim to know it all before coming to Nairaland. We cannot be arguing from the beginning with everybody who can just recently afford data to browse. Learn from resources already here from us since almost a decade.

Or pamphlet buying and sorting education didn't prepare you even for that bare minimum?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ikwerres Are Not Igbo - The Logic Behind It by samuk: 9:16am On Dec 01, 2020
RedboneSmith:

Very weird defence.

First, Northcote Thomas was not Igbo and wasn't very fluent in the language, from all indications. He was a British anthropologist. And of all the stories presented so far, his is the only one written by a professional ethnologist. This is an important fact.

Second, you accusing the two Spencers of 'Igbo' bias is ridiculous. Igbo bias and they still acknowledged Igala blood in Asaba? One can actually argue that their fluency in the language of the natives gave them more access to the lore of the people than Crowther ever gained. Field researchers in the social sciences will tell you how important speaking and understanding the language of the research subjects are.

You can't go accusing Igbo-speaking Sierra Leoneans of 'Igbo' bias in 1879 with zero evidence. Other Igbo-speaking Sierra Leoneans of the time that we know about (such as John Christopher Taylor and Solomon Perry) were remarkable detached from the native Igbo population they worked among and felt themselves to be Europeanised black men than anything else.

The fact that the accounts of the Spencers are copious and detailed, mentioning names of culture-heroes and such, and Crowther's is rather an ambiguous one-liner (Yes, it is ambiguous) speaks for itself.

I bet you didn't know that in the 1890s when Nteje was attacked by Abam warriors, it was to Asaba that they fled as refugees, on the basis of kinship. I bet you also didn't know that in the 19th century or slightly later (will have to cross-check the date later), Nteje emissaries went to Asaba to formally ask them to return home. They were welcome by the Asaba peoole, but Asaba people politely declined the offer, stating that they had become too deep-rooted in their 'new' home to just pack up and return.

Are any of your cited references earlier than Bishop Crowder's account?

Anthropologists and echnologist don't work on nothing, they work on the information given to them or found on the ground at the time they start their work. The result of the work largely depends on who gave the information.

These people starts from a base and expands their theories, it's like working from the answer. This is the reason early eyewitness accounts is very important.

Even me reading early Europeans visitors account of Benin do sometimes find it difficult to reconcile it with modern reality because thing changes with time.

Before the war, Ikwerre towns had Igbo names and everyone assumed they were Igbos, after Biafra lost, the names reverted back to Ikwerre names and they are telling everyone who cares to listen that they are not Igbo.

Recent migrant to a place can displace old populations and change the demographic composition of the place beyond recognition. So early eyewitness reports are very important.

You said yourself that there were displaced Igbos who moved to Asaba in the 1890.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ikwerres Are Not Igbo - The Logic Behind It by TAO11(f): 9:21am On Dec 01, 2020
They’ve started deleting my comments. No ban, No spambot issues, nothing — but boom, comment gets deleted. Wonderful! cheesy

Not even the longer comments — a very short but killer summary one. Hahaha!

I know who is behind it. One fear-fear insecure nincompoop.

His greatest fears will soon come to life again!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Ikwerres Are Not Igbo - The Logic Behind It by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 01, 2020
samuk:

The documents had no ambiguity, it was very clear. What about the part that distinguishes Asaba people from Ibo/Igbo people saying they have different habits and that they were amalgamated with Ibo people.
You are talking to a slowpoke. Your arguments have proven your claim already.
I think some of these guys might be mentally ill judging by their fanatical rejection of reality and their nonsensical statements.
It seems they decide reality doesn't suit their dogma, therefor they change reality, instead of changing their dogma.
Re: Why Ikwerres Are Not Igbo - The Logic Behind It by TAO11(f): 9:59am On Dec 01, 2020
samuk:
[s]This is usually how our engagement always ends with a lot of premium tears from you.

Hope you have thoroughly enjoyed yourself. Those two assignments are now your cross to carry.

Should we meet again you will be reminded if you have proved these simple questions (Yoruba 1808 creation and Benin/Ife relationship early than 1800)[/s]
grin grin You can be rest assured that you’re already living your Trumpian delusion when you chose denial as your lifestyle as you’ve done here. cheesy

Your funeral ceremony was witnessed on this thread by all southern Nigeria representatives present, yet you think living in denial would be effective as a coping mechanism. cheesy Think again!

Well, if you insist that it helps you handle the disgrace, then who am I to stop you from enjoying the rest of your life in denial. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12764287_de9efd884dd04412b99c8d69ce358463_jpeg_jpeg391622a325de641aa1c52b75d1e20ac0

But in any case, here is a summary of what has went down for sane folks to find handy:

(A) No Pre-1800 Ife/Benin Connection? — DEBUNKED:
https://www.nairaland.com/6234931/why-ikwerres-not-igbo-logic/9#96323798

(B) Benin Owns Lagos? — DEBUNKED: https://www.nairaland.com/6286709/ijebu-vs-jebusite/1#96593783

(C) Yoruba Founded In 1808? — DEBUNKED https://www.nairaland.com/6234931/why-ikwerres-not-igbo-logic/25#96567759

(D)Benin Owns The Word “Oba”? — DEBUNKED https://www.nairaland.com/6234931/why-ikwerres-not-igbo-logic/15#96513655

Peace!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Ikwerres Are Not Igbo - The Logic Behind It by TAO11(f): 10:28am On Dec 01, 2020
Balogunodua:

Lolzzz... grin she is crying Ke.. cheesy when you guyz are the ones having sleepless night cheesy grin
That’s how delusions work.

When they get flogged even in the presence of the whole world, you hear them declare themselves winner.

Like Trump, like Binis! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ikwerres Are Not Igbo - The Logic Behind It by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 01, 2020
RedboneSmith:

Very weird defence.

First, Northcote Thomas was not Igbo and wasn't very fluent in the language, from all indications. He was a British anthropologist. And of all the stories presented so far, his is the only one written by a professional ethnologist. This is an important fact.

Second, you accusing the two Spencers of 'Igbo' bias is ridiculous. Igbo bias and they still acknowledged Igala blood in Asaba? One can actually argue that their fluency in the language of the natives gave them more access to the lore of the people than Crowther ever gained. Field researchers in the social sciences will tell you how important speaking and understanding the language of the research subjects are.

You can't go accusing Igbo-speaking Sierra Leoneans of 'Igbo' bias in 1879 with zero evidence. Other Igbo-speaking Sierra Leoneans of the time that we know about (such as John Christopher Taylor and Solomon Perry) were remarkable detached from the native Igbo population they worked among and felt themselves to be Europeanised black men than anything else.

The fact that the accounts of the Spencers are copious and detailed, mentioning names of culture-heroes and such, and Crowther's is rather an ambiguous one-liner (Yes, it is ambiguous) speaks for itself.

I bet you didn't know that in the 1890s when Nteje was attacked by Abam warriors, it was to Asaba that they fled as refugees, on the basis of kinship. I bet you also didn't know that in the 19th century or slightly later (will have to cross-check the date later), Nteje emissaries went to Asaba to formally ask them to return home. They were welcome by the Asaba peoole, but Asaba people politely declined the offer, stating that they had become too deep-rooted in their 'new' home to just pack up and return.

This is now more like Echo.

Sound sounder soundest..Lmao.

1 Like

Re: Why Ikwerres Are Not Igbo - The Logic Behind It by Balogunodua(m): 3:41pm On Dec 01, 2020
AreaFada2:

Go back to my posts and see my arguments with SW people who claim to know it all before coming to Nairaland. We cannot be arguing from the beginning with everybody who can just recently afford data to browse. Learn from resources already here from us since almost a decade.

Or pamphlet buying and sorting education didn't prepare you even for that bare minimum?
Just tell me the meaning of Oba in Edo language..simple and stop trying to dogde the Question oga.... grin

1 Like

Re: Why Ikwerres Are Not Igbo - The Logic Behind It by Balogunodua(m): 3:43pm On Dec 01, 2020
TAO11:
That’s how delusions work.

When they get flogged even in the presence of the whole world, you hear them declare themselves winner.

Like Trump, like Binis! grin
Their tactics won't work this time.... grin

It's forbidden... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Ikwerres Are Not Igbo - The Logic Behind It by TAO11(f): 3:49pm On Dec 01, 2020
Balogunodua:

Their tactics won't work this time.... grin

It's forbidden... grin grin
Yes, since the clownish tactics is failing Trump already, it must also fail his dullard students from Benin. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ikwerres Are Not Igbo - The Logic Behind It by TAO11(f): 3:50pm On Dec 01, 2020
Balogunodua:

Just tell me the meaning of Oba in Edo language..simple and stop trying to dogde the Question oga.... grin
Very Simple Question.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ikwerres Are Not Igbo - The Logic Behind It by AreaFada2: 4:48pm On Dec 01, 2020
Balogunodua:

If you cannot go back and look then you are not ready. Every idiot and his dog who follows my writing here should already know. No provocation will make me repeat myself a hundredth time of meaning of Oba.
Re: Why Ikwerres Are Not Igbo - The Logic Behind It by TAO11(f): 4:59pm On Dec 01, 2020
@Balogunodua: I could have sworn that the number of words required to write out the meaning of “Oba” (from a Bini point of view) is far much less than the number of words used up in the foregoing rant above me. grin

Don’t you agree? cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ikwerres Are Not Igbo - The Logic Behind It by samuk: 5:58pm On Dec 01, 2020
AreaFada2:

If you cannot go back and look then you are not ready. Every idiot and his dog who follows my writing here should already know. No provocation will make me repeat myself a hundredth time of meaning of Oba.

My brother, thanks to early Europeans, Benin history is well insulated from fabrications up till 1808 when Yoruba was created by the white man and their history started proper. Any part of Benin history earlier than 1800s cannot be touched or forged by those that fabricate history.

Imagine if Benin history have no written eyewitness accounts, they would have told us it didn't exist. They would have shoved the Benin/Ife relationship lies down our throats.

Thank God all their lies ends in the 1800s. Benin history from 1400s to 1799 are all protected and insulated from fabrications. I wonder how they feel when they wake up in the morning and realised that there is absolutely nothing they can do about it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Ikwerres Are Not Igbo - The Logic Behind It by Balogunodua(m): 6:06pm On Dec 01, 2020
TAO11:
@Balogunodua: I could have sworn that the number of words requires to write out the meaning of “Oba” from Bini point of view is far much less than the number of words used up in the foregoing rant above me. grin

Don’t you agree? cheesy
Agreed100%....... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Ikwerres Are Not Igbo - The Logic Behind It by Balogunodua(m): 6:09pm On Dec 01, 2020
AreaFada2:

No insult Na... grin if u no no am grin just say the truth and shame the devil... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Ikwerres Are Not Igbo - The Logic Behind It by Balogunodua(m): 6:11pm On Dec 01, 2020
samuk:

My brother, thanks to early Europeans, Benin history is well insulated from fabrications up till 1808 when Yoruba was created by the white man and their history started proper. Any part of Benin history earlier than 1800s cannot be touched or forged by those that fabricate history.

Imagine if Benin history have no written eyewitness accounts, they would have told us it didn't exist. They would have shoved the Benin/Ife relationship lies down our throats.

Thank God all their lies ends in the 1800s. Benin history from 1400s to 1799 are all protected and insulated from fabrications. I wonder how they feel when they wake up in the morning and realised that there is absolutely nothing they can do about it.
BeninRantHQ.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Ikwerres Are Not Igbo - The Logic Behind It by TAO11(f): 6:15pm On Dec 01, 2020
Balogunodua:

BeninRantHQ.... grin grin
Haha!
cheesy
I’m glad there are EuRoPeAn eYeWiTnEsS wRitTtEn accounts of Benin from the 1500s which confirm that the Benin king is a servant-king to an overlord whom the Binis call the Oghene n’Uhe.

They wouldn’t have believed us if there was no such EuRoPeAn eYeWiTnEsS wRitTtEn account. grin cheesy

I wonder how they feel waking up everyday to the realization that it’s too late to erase such EUrOpEaN eYeWiTnEsS wRiTtEn account. cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12773225_bcc22ecea5f74b38bc534bfc73f2fa17_jpeg_jpegcf9cb4c0b8bcaf69db67a760d18f5fb5

E PAIN DEM DIE! grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Ikwerres Are Not Igbo - The Logic Behind It by Balogunodua(m): 6:28pm On Dec 01, 2020
TAO11:
Haha!
cheesy
I’m glad they had EuRoPeAn eYeWiTnEsS wRitTtEn account from the 1500s which confirms that their King was a slave-king to an overlord-king, viz. the Oghene n’Uhe.

They wouldn’t have believed us if there was no such EuRoPeAn eYeWiTnEsS wRitTtEn account. grin cheesy

I wonder how they feel waking up everyday to the realization that it’s too late to erase such account.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12773225_bcc22ecea5f74b38bc534bfc73f2fa17_jpeg_jpegcf9cb4c0b8bcaf69db67a760d18f5fb5

E PAIN DEM DIE! grin
I tell u... grin the pain toooooooooooooooooooopomuch........ grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Ikwerres Are Not Igbo - The Logic Behind It by babtoundey(m): 9:01pm On Dec 01, 2020
AreaFada2:

Anku, it is a simple something to do now. Tell us what Oba means in Edo.

You don't share that "it is shinning" and "it's red nonsense" with your brother. Tell us your own faction. we are all ears.

1 Like

Re: Why Ikwerres Are Not Igbo - The Logic Behind It by AreaFada2: 9:03pm On Dec 01, 2020
babtoundey:

You don't share that "it is shinning" and "it's red nonsense" with your brother. Tell us your own faction. we are all ears.

And your obatala bullshit is worth a mouse droppings.
Re: Why Ikwerres Are Not Igbo - The Logic Behind It by davidnazee: 9:53pm On Dec 01, 2020
babtoundey:

Please does Alafin or Oni mean king or ruler?
Re: Why Ikwerres Are Not Igbo - The Logic Behind It by TAO11(f): 9:55pm On Dec 01, 2020
AreaFada2:
Nobody said “Oba” means “Obatala” cheesy — stop lying to yourself and still believing it. grin

As a Yoruba word, “Ọba” simply and literally means: “King”, “Monarch”, “Ruler”, “Ovelord”, etc. [We have Yoruba-English Lexicons to back that up].

What does “Ọba” mean literally if it is an Edo word? Also, be ready to produce your Bini-English Lexicon to back up whatever meaning you reply with.

This is a very simple question which should require a very simple answer. Abi weytin you think @babtoundey?

Cc: Oshiomole, Igbinedion, and Shine-shine-seki [sorry] Obaseki. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ikwerres Are Not Igbo - The Logic Behind It by TAO11(f): 9:56pm On Dec 01, 2020
davidnazee:
This one is just waking up? cheesy grin

Go and read from page 2, I’m sure before you get to page 20 you must be soaked already in a hot pool of tears.

cc: babtoundey

3 Likes

Re: Why Ikwerres Are Not Igbo - The Logic Behind It by AreaFada2: 10:18pm On Dec 01, 2020
TAO11:
Nobody said “Oba” means “Obatala” cheesy — stop lying to yourself and still believing it. grin

As a Yoruba word, “Ọba” simply and literally means: “King”, “Monarch”,, “Ruler”, “Ovelord”, etc. [We have Yoruba-English Lexicons to back that up].

What does “Ọba” mean literally if it is an Edo word? Also, be ready to produce your Bini-English Lexicon to back up whatever meaning you reply with.

This is a very simple question which should require a very simple answer. Abi weytin you think @babtoundey?

Cc: Oshiomole, Igbinedion, and Shine-shine-seki [sorry] Obaseki. grin
Whether it is Obatolotolo, Obaotutukpoyoyo or Obaguguru epa, it makes no difference to me. It is of no use. I don't care. It has no relevance in a million years because nothing you present has any meaning in Yoruba about King as Oba until Adesoji nicked it to try bask in Oba of Benin glory during colonial time. When he saw it was unique to Benin monarch. An ordinary person would be called a plagiarist or an imposter. grin cheesy grin

I like the fact he admired Benin so much to copy Benin though. Nothing against admirers. But much against their descendants who try to steal what they borrowed generations earlier.

2 Likes

Re: Why Ikwerres Are Not Igbo - The Logic Behind It by TAO11(f): 10:22pm On Dec 01, 2020
AreaFada2:
[s]Whether it is Obatolotolo, Obaotutukpoyoyo or Obaguguru epa, it makes no difference to me. It is of no use. I don't care. It has no relevance in a million years because nothing you present has any meaning in Yoruba about King as Oba unto Adeyemi nicked it. An ordinary person would be called a plagiarist or an imposter. . grin cheesy grin[/s]
The first lines sound like he was crying as he typed. Hahaha! cheesy

This AreaDullard has started yarning pox as usual oo. grin

Adeyemi Ko, Oriyomi ni. grin grin cheesy I guess your Adeyemi time-travelled back into 1845 to scribble it in written records of Yoruba history.

You think you’re among your fellow Edo dullards where you can tell a ridiculous lie and get rounds of applause. cheesy

Oga Dullard, what is “Oba” in your Bini language. grin

————
And by the way as a Yoruba word, “Ọba” simply and literally means: “King”, “Monarch”, “Ruler”, “Ovelord”, etc. [We have Yoruba-English Lexicons to back that up in case you’re interested].

[s]I like the fact he admired Benin so much to copy Benin though. Nothing against admirers. But much against their descendants who try to steal what they borrowed generations earlier.[/s]
What else must I do at this point than to laugh and rejoice at your illiteracy?

Your foolish remark sounds like saying: English people borrowed the word “king” from Benin people. Hahaha!

Anyways click the link below, read and gush out some more tears:

https://www.nairaland.com/6234931/why-ikwerres-not-igbo-logic/15#96513655

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ikwerres Are Not Igbo - The Logic Behind It by AreaFada2: 10:26pm On Dec 01, 2020
TAO11:
This AreaDullard has stated yearning pox as usual. grin

Adeyemi Ko, Oriyomi ni. grin grin cheesy I guess your Adeyemi time-travelled back into 1845 to scribble it in written records of Yoruba history.

You think you’re among your fellow Edo dullards where you can tell a ridiculous lie and get rounds of applause.

Oga Dullard, what is “Oba” in Bini language. grin
Adeyemi, Adesoji, all na same. Why should I even know them? For being given knighthoods like British commoners for the arsekissing of colonisers or what? grin
I have given you the precious attention you have been seeking from me for months now. Enjoy it and run along to your cross dressing. grin
Re: Why Ikwerres Are Not Igbo - The Logic Behind It by TAO11(f): 10:29pm On Dec 01, 2020
AreaFada2:
[s]Adeyemi, Adesoji, all na same. Why should I even know them? For being given knighthoods like British commoners for the arsekissing of colonisers or what? I have given you the precious attention you have been seeking from me for months now. Enjoy it and run along to your cross dressing. grin grin[/s]
grin cheesy Adesoji Ko, Ewuaresoji ni.

AreaDullard himself, the illiterate number 1 of Benin Kingdom. Long may you reign with your title. grin

Did your Adesoji time travel back into 1845 to scribble it into Yoruba history writtings.

See, don't always bother yourself trying to lie whenever I’m around.

By now, you should be aware that I will drag you like Tiger-Gen and disgrace you publicly for the fatuous liar that you are.

Let these two be your last lies whenever I’m around, Okay?? Good.

Now back to the question: What does “Oba” mean in your Benin language?

————————-
Instead of answering the simply question, you seem to be more concerned with guessing my attire. cheesy Is that because “Ọba” doesn’t mean jack in Bini language? grin

By the way as a Yoruba word, “Ọba” simply and literally means: “King”, “Monarch”, “Ruler”, “Ovelord”, etc.

[We have Yoruba-English Lexicons to back that up in case you’re interested].

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ikwerres Are Not Igbo - The Logic Behind It by babtoundey(m): 11:13pm On Dec 01, 2020
AreaFada2:

Has anyone ever mentioned oba means Obatala in Yoruba? You have been told more than enough that oba in Yoruba means "he that preside, he that dominate, has authority over.. or he that rules.
O - third person singular
ba- an action word that is equivalent to perches on, dominate, preside, oversees etc.

some other Yoruba words that have Oba has the prefix are: Balogun (Oba loju ogun), Obaluaye, Obatala etc

Hand us the meaning of Oba in Benin. Prove to us you're smart and intelligent and stop prevaricating.

By the way, Obatala even sounds plausible and reasonable than shinny Seki.

1 Like

Re: Why Ikwerres Are Not Igbo - The Logic Behind It by babtoundey(m): 11:27pm On Dec 01, 2020
davidnazee:

After your parents had named you David, you remain what you are to them (A child). Being David doesn't stop you from being a Child. The name David was just given to you by your your parents (based on the circumstances that surround your birth,your environment and your innate qualities) to differentiate you from other neighboring children. You get the logic?

The oba in Ife is Ooni
The oba in Oyo is Alaafin
The oba in Ifon is Olufon
The oba in Ijebu is Awujale

Tell us what Oba means in Benin and stop whining.

1 Like

Re: Why Ikwerres Are Not Igbo - The Logic Behind It by babtoundey(m): 11:41pm On Dec 01, 2020
TAO11:
This one is just waking up? cheesy grin

Go and read from page 2, I’m sure before you get to page 20 you must be soaked already in a hot pool of tears.

How will you sleep tonight if I tell you I have been following your fictions right from the days of your shinny Seki concoction , the days you all were causing your king and his forebears for selling you to Government of Awolowo, the days all of you jokers believed you are more Benin, more versed in Benin history than the Oba of Benin and the real custodians of Benin culture and tradition.

1 Like

Re: Why Ikwerres Are Not Igbo - The Logic Behind It by babtoundey(m): 11:45pm On Dec 01, 2020
TAO11:
The first lines sound like he was crying as he typed. Hahaha! cheesy

This AreaDullard has started yarning pox as usual oo. grin

You think you’re among your fellow Edo dullards where you can tell a ridiculous lie and get rounds of applause. cheesy

Oga Dullard, what is “Oba” in your Bini language. grin

————
And by the way as a Yoruba word, “Ọba” simply and literally means: “King”, “Monarch”,, “Ruler”, “Ovelord”, etc. [We have Yoruba-English Lexicons to back that up in case you’re interested].

What else must I do at this point that to laugh and rejoice at your illiteracy?

Your foolish remark sounds like saying: English people borrowed the word “king” from Benin people. Hahaha!

Anyways click the link people, read and hush out some more tears:

https://www.nairaland.com/6234931/why-ikwerres-not-igbo-logic/15#96513655

Your combats are landing on their barren skulls. I know they are cursing the day Nairaland gave you clear passage to register. But I like the way you torment that with truths and facts.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply)

Why Did The Bantu's Migrate From Eastern Nigeria To Central And Southern Africa? / Why Cremation Should Be Practiced In Nigeria. / Muslims And Egungun Masquerade Clash In Osogbo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.