|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,796,743 members, 6,681,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 January 2022 at 03:41 AM
Laser Tattoo Removal: Fundamental Principles And Practical Approach / Laser Tattoo Removal - Laser Therapy For Tattoo Removal / Why Black Mold Removal Is Important - Things You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)
|What Is Laser Tattoo Removal? Is It Worth It? by mediaprizm: 6:51pm On Nov 05, 2020|
3 out of 10 Americans have some kind of tattoo on their body. These tattoos look good at the start, but with time, when our skin starts to change, they get distorted. Even if they do not get distorted, their charm ends after a certain time.
This is the moment when people go for different kinds of removal procedures. They do not know that some of these procedures could be harmful to them. The tattoo removal procedure we are going to discuss today is quite safe though that does not mean that we go for inking our body with the prospect of laser removal in our minds.
Because no matter how safe a procedure is, it does leave some kind of impact on our bodies. So, let us dive into the world of Laser tattoo removal surgeries and decide for ourselves that are they worth the money and effort?
How does Laser Work?
In laser tattoo removal surgery, a very focused beam of laser light is sent into your skin. The purpose of this laser is to convert the ink of the tattoo into little fragments. Now each color in your tattoo breaks at a different wavelength, and thus requires a different kind of wavelength for its breakdown.
Out of all colors, black is the easiest, and yellow is the most difficult color to break down. The reason for that lies in the fact that black color has the capacity to absorb light hence it absorbs all the laser directed onto it and changes into fragments.
Where to go for Laser Tattoo Removal?
A lot of different places claim to remove your tattoos in a matter of days. Let me warn you, stay clear of these places, as they are there to scam you. Laser treatment needs a lot of appointments at various intervals. So, just remember that it is not a quick process.
One of many competent laser clinics working in Australia is Extinct laser tattoo removal in Sydney. They are working day and night to provide their customers with quality laser procedures with minimum pain and side effects.
What to expect when you go for Laser Tattoo removal?
1. First of all, you will go for an initial consultation. Which is free for most clinics. In this consultation, they will look at your tattoo’s size and color. They will identify your skin type. And they will also guide you about your treatment options and the cost.
2. Once everything is arranged, you will be called for an appointment. They will protect your eyes with a shield.
3. A small portion of your skin will be tested by exposing it to a laser, to gauge any possible allergic reaction.
4. After everything is set, your tattoo will be subjected to a laser with different wavelengths.
5. You will be called again for the same procedure after a few days until your tattoo will start to disappear.
6. It is a progressive process; you would not see the result in the first appointment.
7. Now, the process is relatively painless, but still, some people might feel burning pain. That is why topical numbing agents like LA are applied prior to the treatment.
8. After the treatment, they will instruct you to keep the place clean and cool. You can apply ice and different ointments for that purpose.
9. You need to cover your tattoo with sunscreen before you go out to avoid any permanent tanning.
Disadvantages of Laser Tattoo Removal
Laser tattoo removal is by far the safest method of removing a tattoo. But it has its own side effects. Now, it is up to you to decide if these side effects are worth it or not.
· You may get a scar at your tattoo site.
· You can get an infection at your tattoo site.
· There is a possibility that your tattoo does not disappear completely.
· The tattoo place might end up looking paler than the other parts of your body.
· Some tattoos might look darker after the first few appointments
Due to all these reasons, it is important that you find a place with a decent reputation. So, you might not end up having an infection or scar.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50