Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,546 members, 7,801,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Getting Or Making A New SMS/MMS Gateway Service - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Getting Or Making A New SMS/MMS Gateway Service (335 Views)

How Can I Trace Who Hacked My Phone Through MMS Messages? / How Much Would It Cost To Build A Private Payment Gateway? / School Management System-SMS (version 1.7) Upgrade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Getting Or Making A New SMS/MMS Gateway Service by Bahat: 8:08pm On Nov 05, 2020
Hi all, I'm looking to get a good MMS or SMS gateway service with high sending limit or no limit at all, where do I look for such.

PS: no bullshit answer in this please.
Re: Getting Or Making A New SMS/MMS Gateway Service by bassdow: 8:06am On Nov 06, 2020
Bahat:
Hi all, I'm looking to get a good MMS or SMS gateway service with high sending limit or no limit at all, where do I look for such.

PS: no bullshit answer in this please.

If in Nigeria, Get in touch with any reputable SmS vendor offering Bulk SmS service or if you've got deeper pockets, you can strike a deal with any of these Network providers.

Most if not all, have got some sort of ways (API, HTTP, etc) to connect and utilize their services.

Am not sure there often are limits imposed other than those on the Package given to you which you ofcourse can increase; though some suspends accounts if they notice you using the service for fraudulent activities.

Major problem is, there are few Bulk SmS vendors, others are multi-middle men (resellers) with almost (and sometimes Zero) support and experience in what they preach to offer.
Re: Getting Or Making A New SMS/MMS Gateway Service by Bahat: 7:31pm On Nov 06, 2020
bassdow:

If in Nigeria, Get in touch with any reputable SmS vendor offering Bulk SmS service or if you've got deeper pockets, you can strike a deal with any of these Network providers.

Most if not all, have got some sort of ways (API, HTTP, etc) to connect and utilize their services.

Am not sure there often are limits imposed other than those on the Package given to you which you ofcourse can increase; though some suspends accounts if they notice you using the service for fraudulent activities.

Major problem is, there are few Bulk SmS vendors, others are multi-middle men (resellers) with almost (and sometimes Zero) support and experience in what they preach to offer.

Not looking for SMS vendors,Yes they will suspend the account thats why I'm looking to solve the problem at once, striking a deal with network provider will be the best option not going through middle man service, if you want to offer SMS service.

(1) (Reply)

Complete Formstoemail Service For All Businesses & Effective Email Marketing - C / Java/python / Am In Need Of A Telegram Programmer Fixed!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.