Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. - Autos (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. (178413 Views)

Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) / Exporting Used Car Parts To Nigeria / Nigeria Fairly Used Honda Car For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by Kelvin30286063(m): 3:53pm On Feb 25, 2019
dicksonadams:

OH OK, you the money I will spend will be equivalent to buying a manual car?
Yes, you get the message. I once tried to do it and by the time I got to Honda company in Lagos and they calculated the cost... I just told them not to worry, jejely bought a brand new gear and bye bye
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by dicksonadams(m): 3:54pm On Feb 25, 2019
Kelvin30286063:

Yes, you get the message. I once tried to do it and by the time I got to Honda company in Lagos and they calculated the cost... I just told them not to worry, jejely bought a brand new gear and bye bye

How much them bill you for the brand new gear
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by Kelvin30286063(m): 4:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
dicksonadams:

Cost me around $370 and dollars what 400+ then...
But I don't have any issue with it since then. It was straight from Honda company. Pure original
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by Kelvin30286063(m): 4:07pm On Feb 25, 2019
dicksonadams:

The bill they gave me for changing from automatic to manual was $2700 including work charges...
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by dicksonadams(m): 7:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
Kelvin30286063:

The bill they gave me for changing from automatic to manual was $2700 including work charges...

One kazeem guy say make I bring 80k
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:30pm On Feb 25, 2019
dicksonadams:

One kazeem guy say make I bring 80k
If it's for converting your car transmission, that kazeem is about to render your car totally useless
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by dicksonadams(m): 7:41pm On Feb 25, 2019
Kelvin30286063:

If it's for converting your car transmission, that kazeem is about to render your car totally useless

Chai
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:11pm On Feb 25, 2019
dicksonadams:

Chai
If you decide to go through with it, please don't let just any kazeem do it for you. Go straight to Honda company or you will regret it. That decision rendered a friend of mine carless.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by dicksonadams(m): 8:17pm On Feb 25, 2019
Kelvin30286063:

If you decide to go through with it, please don't let just any kazeem do it for you. Go straight to Honda company or you will regret it. That decision rendered a friend of mine carless.

Where is their office in Lagos, and how much them dey charge
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by MrBuzy: 6:33pm On Mar 04, 2019
Good day
Please what is the price of these Honda Odyssey 2002 parts.

Front Lower Control Arm Bushing
Front Rear Lower Control Arm Bushing
Ball Joint
Linkage
Tie Rod
Tie Rod Arm

Thanks.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by sleekdre: 8:05am On Mar 07, 2019
How much is Honda crv 2011 front and back shocks and Honda CVT fluid for gear?
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by temi2008: 8:35pm On Mar 07, 2019
luvinhubby:

Budget ₦100,000

For engine and Gear?
Is affordable
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by strongguy(m): 7:53am On Mar 08, 2019
Pls how much is the cost of windscreen and bonnet cost for Honda crv.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by ChriisDiamond(m): 12:22pm On Mar 12, 2019
Hi,
Please help me out. I'm a newbie.
What's the price to change the top part of the radiator?also, the price of brake link for the back tyres? And engine mount?
It's for a 2007 Honda Civic
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by Milito: 10:41pm On Mar 12, 2019
Oga Luvinhubby please how much can I get a complete engine and gear for Honda Accord 1998?
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 7:30am On Mar 14, 2019
Milito:
Oga Luvinhubby please how much can I get a complete engine and gear for Honda Accord 1998?

₦150,000
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by dicksonadams(m): 7:44am On Mar 14, 2019
How much for complete auto transmission for Honda Civic 2008
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by Milito: 7:46am On Mar 14, 2019
luvinhubby:

₦150,000

Thanks for your response. Do you have a reliable one in stock? And please this price, is it for an all encompassing engine with alternator, kick starter, AC and others?
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 14, 2019
I need a rear oem spoiler for the 2014 Accord.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by MrBuzy: 5:38pm On Mar 14, 2019
Good day 

Ball Joint
Linkage
Tie Rod 
Tie Rod Arm

Thanks.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 7:19pm On Mar 20, 2019
cne010:
I need a rear oem spoiler for the 2014 Accord.

Send me an SMS on 08029255299.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 7:20pm On Mar 20, 2019
MrBuzy:
Good day 

Ball Joint
Linkage
Tie Rod 
Tie Rod Arm

Thanks.

Send me your list on - 08029255299 or Whatsapp - 08099451504
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by thebigkendo(m): 8:11am On Mar 21, 2019
MrBuzy:
Good day 

Ball Joint
Linkage
Tie Rod 
Tie Rod Arm

Thanks.

Diportivo abeg come explain this Kazeem language
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by diportivo: 1:15pm On Mar 21, 2019
thebigkendo:

Diportivo abeg come explain this Kazeem language

it's a rod that looks like a bow tie
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by thebigkendo(m): 2:31pm On Mar 21, 2019
diportivo:

it's a rod that looks like a bow tie

The second one nko??
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 9:16am On Mar 22, 2019
thebigkendo:

The second one nko??

Una don carry una wahala reach this side?
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by thebigkendo(m): 10:27am On Mar 22, 2019
luvinhubby:

Una don carry una wahala reach this side?

Pastor we just wan learn Kazeem term..
I sabi "Tie Rod" but I no sabi "Tie Rod Arm"
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by f4folu: 10:52am On Mar 22, 2019
Please his much can I get brainbox for Honda crv 2002 model?
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by wenjy(m): 12:57pm On Mar 28, 2019
Good day

Pls How much can I get the steering rack for civic 2007?
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by Slym5: 6:49am On Mar 31, 2019
Hello luvinghubby,

I am experiencing some problems with my 2008 Honda Accord.

It all started after I took it to a mechanic for routine maintenance having just bought it. When he scanned it, the Rocker arm code came up. He said it wasn't a big deal and that we could fix it later. Since I didn't know what the rocker arm was, I assumed it was a minor problem and we fixed other things (like changing the oil).

The problem is that the car has been giving me problems since then. It loses power at intervals; particularly when I am driving up a hill or rough terrain. I didn't suspect it had anything to do with the scanning at that time. I went back to this same mechanic (by then, I had changed fuel pumps because that was my immediate layman's diagnosis) and he told me I had a bad catalyst. He asked for 15k to 'work it' and I gave him, all to no avail.

I later removed the catalyst, prepared to pay the fuel consumption penalty as long as the car would stop losing power.

Yesterday, I called him and he said the problem was from the rocker arm. I then remembered that he never erased the error code when it came up and that these problems started after he scanned the car and it popped up.

Is there a way out of this that does not involve opening the engine and damaging more components? The nature of my job makes it difficult for me to stay with a mechanic when he is working on my car.

Thanks.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by zevous: 7:38am On Mar 31, 2019
Slym5:
Hello luvinghubby,

It all started after I took it to a mechanic for routine maintenance having just bought it. When he scanned it, the Rocker arm code came up. He said it wasn't a big deal and that we could fix it later. Since I didn't know what the rocker arm was, I assumed it was a minor problem and we fixed other things (like changing the oil).

The problem is that the car has been giving me problems since then. It loses power at intervals; particularly when I am driving up a hill or rough terrain. I didn't suspect it had anything to do with the scanning at that time. I went back to this same mechanic (by then, I had changed fuel pumps because that was my immediate layman's diagnosis) and he told me I had a bad catalyst. He asked for 15k to 'work it' and I gave him, all to no avail.

I later removed the catalyst, prepared to pay the fuel consumption penalty as long as the car would stop losing power.

Yesterday, I called him and he said the problem was from the rocker arm. I then remembered that he never erased the error code when it came up and that these problems started after he scanned the car and it popped up.

Is there a way out of this that does not involve opening the engine and damaging more components? The nature of my job makes it difficult for me to stay with a mechanic when he is working on my car.

Thanks.

My advice is if you can afford it is to take your car to the following Experts.. Don't let all these Kazeem ruin your car by doing trial and error..

If you are on the island contact : cc- radoautoworks
Mainland contact: cc- Gazzuzz

They charge but your car would be in top notch when you go pick it up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 2:47am On Apr 06, 2019
Slym5:
Hello luvinghubby,

Thanks.

If the scan brought out the rocker arm, it is better you replace since a bad rocker arm can cause your engine to stall, that's why our people call it raising switch.
And who says you have to open engine to replace it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (54) (Reply)

***Kakakibuy + MOBBDEEP DELIVERED 2004 BMW 320i**Europa To Naija*PICS** / ***2019 Journey From USA To Nigeria****Benz CLA 250 - Das Beste Oder Nichts!! / TESTED & TRUSTED.... Cotonuo Cars Delivered By Tadeus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.