Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Batch B1 Corpers Kebbi State Lets Gather Here. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch B1 Corpers Kebbi State Lets Gather Here. (1131 Views)

Batch B1 Corpers Enugu State Lets Gather Here / Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp / Maggots In Food Served At Kebbi NYSC Camp: How True Is This Photo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Batch B1 Corpers Kebbi State Lets Gather Here. by Conceptsncontex(m): 12:06am On Nov 06, 2020
I'm Leo
A batch B1 corper.
Just got my call up letter this evening,
I have been posted to kebbi state.
Kebbi Corps members here let's align under this thread
Re: Batch B1 Corpers Kebbi State Lets Gather Here. by yarimo(m): 12:19am On Nov 06, 2020
Conceptsncontex:
I'm Leo
A batch B1 corper.
I have been posted to Kebbi state
trust me you are going to like the environment, very peaceful people. I did my nysc in kebbi state in a local government maiyama. the camp is located at dakingari lga. please be careful 90 percent of the camp officials are LGI

2 Likes

Re: Batch B1 Corpers Kebbi State Lets Gather Here. by Conceptsncontex(m): 12:22am On Nov 06, 2020
yarimo:
trust me you are going to like the environment, very peaceful people. I did my nysc in kebbi state in a local government maiyama. the camp is located at dakingari lga. please be careful 90 percent of the camp officials are LGI
Bros I'm scared and sad. Never been to the north before
Re: Batch B1 Corpers Kebbi State Lets Gather Here. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 06, 2020
Damn! What’s this kebbi like sef?

1 Like

Re: Batch B1 Corpers Kebbi State Lets Gather Here. by yarimo(m): 11:49pm On Nov 07, 2020
Conceptsncontex:

Bros I'm scared and sad. Never been to the north before
don't be scared, some of my former NYSC colleagues from the south expressed the same fear. but later on they were surprised with the kind of people they met, they are totally different from what they have been told back home. if you are posted to kebbi state trust me they are very peaceful people.

1 Like

Re: Batch B1 Corpers Kebbi State Lets Gather Here. by yarimo(m): 11:54pm On Nov 07, 2020
iamadonis2:
Damn! What’s this kebbi like sef?
calm down, when I saw kebbi state on my posting letter at that time, I was like no no no I must relocate. do you know that in my first 3 months I was automatically relocated I have to go and cancel it in the NYSC state headquarters in birnin kebbi the state capital. because I was very comfortable in my lga of ppa just within 3 months

1 Like

Re: Batch B1 Corpers Kebbi State Lets Gather Here. by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 08, 2020
yarimo:
calm down, when I saw kebbi state on my posting letter at that time, I was like no no no I must relocate. do you know that in my first 3 months I was automatically relocated I have to go and cancel it in the NYSC state headquarters in birnin kebbi the state capital. because I was very comfortable in my lga of ppa just within 3 months

Yarimo you! Kebbi is your kinda clime. Don’t they manufacture zombified machines there?
Re: Batch B1 Corpers Kebbi State Lets Gather Here. by Conceptsncontex(m): 10:57am On Nov 08, 2020
iamadonis2:

Yarimo you! Kebbi is your kinda clime. Don’t they manufacture zombified machines there?
Bros that was disrespectful.
Whatever he posts on the political space of this forum should be there.
Re: Batch B1 Corpers Kebbi State Lets Gather Here. by afeez5808(m): 7:44am On Nov 09, 2020
Conceptsncontex:
I'm Leo
A batch B1 corper.

Straight to Camp is here for you. Book your seats now! Please check the contact below for more information

1. Kaduna
2. Kano
3. Zamfara
4. Sokoto
5. Kebbi

Category A - Zamfara, Sokoto and Kebbi (#16,500)

Category B - Kaduna and Kano (14,000)

Take off date 10th of November, 2020

Lagos pen Cinema, Agege: Awolumate 07030810746, Hussein 07039042763. Time: 8am

Ibadan Mobil filling station along ife-ibadon road, Iwo road: Ibrahim 08135255948. Time: 11am

Ife, OAU Campus gate : Hassan: 07063229126. Time: 1pm

Re: Batch B1 Corpers Kebbi State Lets Gather Here. by khalidjnr(m): 7:05am On Nov 11, 2020
For those of you that would like to relocate, you can DM me
Re: Batch B1 Corpers Kebbi State Lets Gather Here. by Ozzy15: 4:50am On Apr 10, 2021
Conceptsncontex:
I'm Leo
A batch B1 corper.

Please are you still in kebbi? I need assistance from someone currently in kebbi ,I served there 9years ago,I'd appreciate if you can send me an email cheboz1111@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Postings And The North / Course Correction Still Pending / Please Help Me To Relocate If You Can

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.