Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Marry A Girl You Can Afford And Stop Saying Women Love Money” – Actress Chidinma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marry A Girl You Can Afford And Stop Saying Women Love Money” – Actress Chidinma (1379 Views)

Sex for money: Actress, Chelsea Obiakalusi shares Nollywood experience / Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React / Latest Nollywood Actress Chidinma Ekile Looking Cute In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marry A Girl You Can Afford And Stop Saying Women Love Money” – Actress Chidinma by Paulez123: 12:11am On Nov 06, 2020
One of the Aneke twins, Chidinma has a piece of advice for men who says women love money.

The Nollywood actress stated that there’s a woman for every man and advised men to go for the ones they can afford.

She proceeded to ask men if they love poverty.

Read more interesting articles on https://medianet.com.ng/

Re: Marry A Girl You Can Afford And Stop Saying Women Love Money” – Actress Chidinma by Ever8090: 12:17am On Nov 06, 2020
My first time to see a talking "intimacy gadget " ...... technology is really doing great....
Re: Marry A Girl You Can Afford And Stop Saying Women Love Money” – Actress Chidinma by ouzo1(m): 1:01am On Nov 06, 2020
Chidinma abeg drop ur aza make I send u relief money..
Re: Marry A Girl You Can Afford And Stop Saying Women Love Money” – Actress Chidinma by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 06, 2020
I concur

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marry A Girl You Can Afford And Stop Saying Women Love Money” – Actress Chidinma by stella55(f): 9:17am On Nov 06, 2020
that's the truth, there's a woman for everyman go for the one you can afford and save yourself the stress
Re: Marry A Girl You Can Afford And Stop Saying Women Love Money” – Actress Chidinma by jimmychang: 9:44am On Nov 06, 2020
So everywoman has a price tag grin grin grin...no be Olosho and runs girl dey get price...so are you trying to say all women are Oloshos....

In defence of the few women that have sense ...not all women have price tags like a Chanel bag undecided undecided

Some women have dignity they are not a hoe like you ..
Re: Marry A Girl You Can Afford And Stop Saying Women Love Money” – Actress Chidinma by Beverlyjean(f): 11:03am On Nov 06, 2020
I agree with her totally.... u cant force someone thats all about the money and material things to not want it anymore cos a man wants her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marry A Girl You Can Afford And Stop Saying Women Love Money” – Actress Chidinma by dangotesmummy: 2:52pm On Nov 06, 2020
She's right

Frustrated and broke men no near me.i rebuke you lipsrsealed
Re: Marry A Girl You Can Afford And Stop Saying Women Love Money” – Actress Chidinma by Fixednaija(m): 2:57pm On Nov 06, 2020
Meet Cubana Chiefpriest who is N1.2 Billion Richer than Davido!

Watch and please kindly Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more Trending Gists...

Watch Video Clip ⬇⬇⬇

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ds9HTY93ybI

Kindly Subscribe Our ➡➡ YouTube Channel

(1) (Reply)

Wasiu Ayinde, K Picks New Wife, A Rumoured Lover Of Ooni Adeyeye, Emmanuella Rop / Davido Hug Chioma At Son Birthday Party As Reunite - FULL VIDEO / Comedian Cute Abiola Acquires A Brand New Multi-million Naira Car For His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.