Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,827 members, 7,806,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

How God Rewarded Me For Serving Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How God Rewarded Me For Serving Him (378 Views)

Obviously She's Serving Him The Best Ever Dogggy / Singer Twerks For Ugandan VP, Edward Ssekandi Gets Rewarded With Envelope / Anyone That Can Tell Me Good Ashawo Joints In Ilorin Will Be Rewarded 5k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How God Rewarded Me For Serving Him by chinenye497: 12:36am On Nov 06, 2020
Simon and I met and fell in love during one of our church programs. He was invited by one of the brothers in our church, at the time, I had a good job, while he had just been laid off. I couldn’t just abandon him like that just because he had lost his job. And then he proposed five months later because he didn’t want to lose me.

Because he had always desired to travel abroad, I assisted him to travel to Australia. With my contact, he got a good job two weeks after he arrived in Australia. Everything went well in the first three years. Then I lost my job. At first, he was helpful and always encouraging me. But after a while, he stopped calling. He started making excuses for not being able to call me.

Gradually, he stopped taking my calls, then he blocked me on Facebook, changed his phone number and email address.

I complained to his mum, but there was absolutely nothing she could do about the situation. One day one of my friends came to visit me and told me that Simon came back from Australia, and I refused to let her know because I didn’t want to give her some of the things he came back with, which Simon? I asked surprised, Your Simon na, she replied. Wait, don’t tell me you are not aware that Simon is in town.

I told her that I wasn’t aware and used the opportunity to tell her everything. Although she felt sorry for me, then they were nothing she could do other than pray for me.

However, after news about Simon’s arrival in Nigeria, I decided to see him at least to clear my doubt and also find out why he stopped calling. He welcomed me quite alright and told me that he was sorry about everything, but he is now married to someone else and introduced me to his wife, who was already pregnant.

Every day I will cry myself to sleep. It became a constant practice for me because I was so brokenhearted. As time went by, I got over him gradually and got involved in the things of God.
Click on the link below to continue reading

https://www.youthwinconnect.com/2020/11/03/my-reward-for-serving-god/
Re: How God Rewarded Me For Serving Him by Burgerlomo: 12:50am On Nov 06, 2020
Thank God cool
Re: How God Rewarded Me For Serving Him by JONSYN7154: 7:15am On Nov 06, 2020
That's good.

(1) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Air Force Man. / Gambling Or Masturbation Which Is Harder To Stop?!! / Free. Download Future & Lil Uzi Vert Pluto X Baby Pluto (2020)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.