Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,594,248 members, 6,017,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 November 2020 at 09:46 PM

Lady Of The Pack (18+) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Of The Pack (18+) (2971 Views)

Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her / Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate / Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by Awesome05: 7:27am On Nov 21
Interesting story
Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by tonysunkan(m): 1:01pm On Nov 21
Cool
Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by tonysunkan(m): 1:02pm On Nov 21
Cool
Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by FairCritic(m): 9:19pm On Nov 21
More
Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by kweensheba(f): 3:08pm On Nov 22
On Friday, Customer Relation was so good there was no lull until about eleven. It was our first weekend. Barbara decided she would sleep in her office. I usually stayed around till about that time before going to my one-room apartment in the adjunct building.

'You can sleep in my room, Barbara,' I offered.

She looked at me briefly. 'Are you sure about that?'

'Of course. The bed is quite small, but we can manage it.'

She grinned and brightened up. 'Well, thanks a lot, Queen.'

After ensuring that everything was in order, we left for my place. As usual, I had a shower and changed into a night wear. Barbara too went for a shower. I gave her one of my shorts and t-shirts to wear. It was few minutes to midnight when we lay on the bed to sleep.

'Tell me about your boyfriend,' Barbara said.

I grinned and told her about Dave. I also added how Dave threatened to give me the red card if I should come to Lagos.

'He's just like so many other guys - self-opinionated and selfish. From what you said he said, he has given you the red card already. Start looking for another lover.'

I grinned sadly. 'Well, I believe there's always another opportunity.'

'Don't waste your time on him,' she said in a tone that looked like she was counseling.

'What're about you? You've not told me about your lover,' I pressed.

She laughed shortly. 'I have boyfriends,' she said.

'Boyfriends? You keep more than a lover at a time?'

Again she laughed shortly. 'They're boyfriends, not lovers. I allowed them to be friends because of what I can get from them.'

'What?' She was so down-to-earth, and I was taken aback by her candor. 'It's not safe to have multiple partners.'

'Yeah, I know. I can take care of myself.'

I went back to the issue of having a boyfriend. 'A boyfriend is supposed to be a lover,' I pointed out.

'Not in my case,' she answered.

I wondered what she meant, but I kept quiet on that.

'The weave-on you are wearing is fine,' she said. 'It's amazing they could fix something as beautiful as this in Benin.'

I chuckled. 'Come on,' I said. 'Benin is neither a village nor a town.'

She laughed too and touched the hair.

'It's so good and looks so beautiful on you.'

I grinned. 'Thanks for the compliments.'

Her right hand went to my neck. 'You are beautiful, Queen.'

I would have said another 'thank you' to her, but there was something in her tone that made me catch my breath. I lay still. To confirm my suspicion, her hand went to my shoulder and my chest. I quickly sat up.

'Barbara, what're you doing?'

She sat up too and grinned. 'Alright, let me confess.'

I looked at her curiously. 'Confess what?'

Lady of the Park: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/lady-of-the-pack-18/38532
Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by ThrillPlus: 5:31pm On Nov 22
Nice update
Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by Saturn101: 9:24pm On Nov 22
Interesting
Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by BigBasher: 5:21pm On Nov 23
More
Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by CasNova: 6:28am On Nov 25
Nice one
Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by Zamar(m): 4:01pm On Nov 25
Waiting for more

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Dick No Go Kill Me / What Is The Differnce B/w Kiss And Romance And What Are The Similarities / Guys Are Disturbing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.