Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,973 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election (49450 Views)

Donald Trump Junior And Andrew Giuliani Test Positive For Coronavirus / Wife Of Donald Trump Junior Files For Divorce / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by dotunbidemi: 7:01am On Nov 06, 2020
IgboSomalia:

I refuse to be drawn into the unfortunate level of someone restricted to card payments of $200 dollars monthly. If you ever get a US passport in your life, we can continue this conversation.
A Dog can bark at the sun all it can all day long but does that stop the sun from rising the next day? Just asking grin
Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by semyman: 7:01am On Nov 06, 2020
PDP spirit everywhere
Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by tianshie(m): 7:02am On Nov 06, 2020
dotunbidemi:
It is pure fraud against Trump, the poll shows Biden will Win states that Trump won by large margins, this are done to create a mindset in the mind of the people in case of voting fraud it wont be disputed. But Trump is a fighter and will never be bullied by the Media... the media are saying Trump is attacking the democratic process by calling out voting fraud and using in lawyers � you know you cant trust the Media anymore so misleading and corrupt... Trump is only exposing the lies in the electoral process that generation unborn will benefit from

I have a big problem with toilet wipes like you. When bugs like you come to the United States, you never vote Republican. You know instantly that the democrats are your friends. It is the democrats that try to help immigrants float along until they can obtain permanent residence or citizenship. It is the democrats that pursue legislation that fosters equality, that targets immigrant-households and alerts them that the government recognizes them. When you are poor, hopeless, and downtrodden in America, it is the Democrats who look out for you and give you hope. The Republicans are all about conservatism, whose definition seems to loosen or tighten depending on what their present leaders are up to.

It is only JEALOUSY, IGNORANCE and SCHADENFREUDE that cause Nigerians to support Trump and his mean immigrant policies, over the Nigerian, Kenyan, Mexican, Venezuelan, Brazilian, Polish, and other immigrants in the US. You're jealous because your life is FC.UKED up in Nigeria and you can't stand the fact that other Nigerians, like you, have escaped the vicious cycle of poverty and disease in Nigeria. How can any right thinking Nigerian support Trump? Trump who treats people who look like you like sh.it. Dem swear for you ni? Onye iberibe.

You're suffering from cognitive dissonance.

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by Jeromejnr(m): 7:02am On Nov 06, 2020
ubyways:
Reviewing 4 years Trump's ruling as a president, have came to a point of conclusion that more than 55% of American that want Trump as a president in the next four years. His attitude towards Black Lives Matter play a measure role in this election, you can't create lots of enemies against yourself and expect them to support you, he should accept defeat and move on.

If wat you said is true, then how come the news below exists.

Most of you just sit at home and give wrong analysis.

Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by Flier: 7:03am On Nov 06, 2020
Realdeals:
Despite being the incumbent, the US military will never support Donald Trump if violence broke up. He is too desperate.
There won’t be violence they are not dullard! You will be surprised how Republicans will tell him to calm down and contest in 2024 once the winnner is announced
Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by ityP(m): 7:03am On Nov 06, 2020
tamdun:

Yes, even in America, could you believed that hillary Clinton won trump with three million votes? But their electoral college abracadabra gave the victory to trump, they ain't that perfect

You have no clue to how elections work in the u.s. Leave matter
Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by Seniorwriter(m): 7:04am On Nov 06, 2020
Macsjebs:
But why such statements, has America lost its pride...

Guys pls I need your advice, I am looking to enroll for some diploma/short courses in marketing. Haven't been getting patronage lately but I just can't quit a business I worked so hard to build and I can't let all the reviews and recommendations posted by Nairalanders on the thread on my signature just be in vain

Pls what do you advise, any suggestions on how to get patronage or how to get people to see my signature?

Thanks

....You need to explore other sales funnel possibilities....
As a Business Development Manager/Consultant I usually tell my clients that online sales is about effectiveness all round ....Even people that contact me for writing gigs fail to see some common mistakes they are making until pointed out!!!!
Diversify your sales funnel....
There are many sales locomotives you can plug into @Macsjerbs...I'm just a text away!

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!

©Seniorwriter
Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by Whitecoal711: 7:04am On Nov 06, 2020
Total war ko
make him go nuclear
agbaya after 200+years
Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by SenecaTheYonger: 7:05am On Nov 06, 2020
Even if Trump needs to be voted out, you should have allowed the people to do it. Why cheat to remove a bad person? You undermine your own democracy. It’s quite ironic that you’re called democrats

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by ityP(m): 7:05am On Nov 06, 2020
samsard:
This is pure bullshit. Trump won the electoral college against Hillary and no one cried. This is the problem with some politicians and why Trump and his family need to go, they're terrible people who lack dignity.

Thank you. Hillary won popular votes but lost electoral college, she didn't die. He too should accept his loss

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by BruncleZuma: 7:05am On Nov 06, 2020
Macsjebs:
But why such statements, has America lost its pride...

Guys pls I need your advice, I am looking to enroll for some diploma/short courses in marketing. Haven't been getting patronage lately but I just can't quit a business I worked so hard to build and I can't let all the reviews and recommendations posted by Nairalanders on the thread on my signature just be in vain

Pls what do you advise, any suggestions on how to get patronage or how to get people to see my signature?

Thanks
Send me an email, I'd pass you some books on marketing...
Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by Openbusiness: 7:05am On Nov 06, 2020
proffemi:

So am I to take it that you are not aware of any solid evidence right now other than The Word of Trump?

Caroline Wilson, county clerk for the central Michigan county of Shiawassee, told AFP: "I added an extra zero accidentally," thereby reporting 153,710 votes for Biden instead of 15,371. "The minute it was discovered, it was corrected...
imagine the other "accidental" extra zeros added for Biden in Democrat counties. This one got caught. Trump was leading all through and then last minute, votes started appearing out of nowhere in the middle of the night when everyone was sleeping. That abracadabra magic votes will be annulled at the Supreme Court. Thank God, Justice Amy has been added to the Justices. Democrats can't escape or steal this election with FRAUD!
Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by akdjr(m): 7:05am On Nov 06, 2020
We go deny them Visa if they do anything contrary to peoples choice.
Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by cococandy(f): 7:06am On Nov 06, 2020
dotunbidemi:
how will you call a vote legitimate after voting has stopped?
They didn’t send in the votes after the voting stopped.
They sent it in prior to the end of voting. That makes it legitimate. It’s the responsibility of the govt to enhance the mail process so that all votes cast before Election Day will be received on time and counted appropriately. Trump did the opposite. In fact he actively tried to sabotage the mail system and succeeded in some places. Just so Biden voters can’t get their votes in.

Then he stopped many states from counting mail-in votes before Election Day. They had to start counting on the day of election.
Over 96 million people sent their votes through mail. There’s no way it will all be counted on Election Day.
Most of those who sent their votes in the mail are Biden supporters. (Due to covid-19).
Trump hoped to block mail-in votes in order to disenfranchise Biden supporters, unfortunately for him, the courts wouldn’t let him do that because it’s illegal. Voting by mail is a USA tradition. And there’s nothing he can do about that.

He’s just a sore loser.

6 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 06, 2020
Keep fighthng son u are the True son of your father. Men with balls of steels . Electoral malpractice must nt be allowed to take hold in america. not 2day not in the future
Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by Ayobami7(m): 7:06am On Nov 06, 2020
hmmm
Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by grandlexuz(m): 7:06am On Nov 06, 2020
V
Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by IgboSomalia: 7:06am On Nov 06, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Since you want to claim 'being' and 'voted' in the U.S, oya face me.

The guy is right.

There is voter fraud going on. Do you know ow what a sharpie is? Please Google it.

Voters are coming out to see they were told to use Sharpie's to vote.

In some Dem states, republicans were barricaded from observing the vote counting. Until Nevada Court gave a ruling that the Republicans should be giving access to observe in the state.

Mail in votes are also being filled by non indigenes and outsiders of some Dem states.

I will stop there.

Stop letting CNN, New York Times and Yahoo news fool you.

Clips are already being circulated of voter testimonies and last, last this will end up at the Supreme Court.

Trump will expose these losers.

Did you listen to Trump's speech a few hours ago? He knows his game is up but you are still here living in denial.

The Supreme Court won't help Trump. The Republican party would leave him out to dry. The Courts are already throwing out his suits like trash. His son has almost lost his sanity and is a prime candidate for terrorism and treason charges.

Most likely, Trump would still need your services to repeat the nonsense you typed up there before the Supreme Court.

7 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by ityP(m): 7:07am On Nov 06, 2020
Neddstark:
Forget bias. The democrats rigged the states that had a lot of mail-in ballots.

Oshey seer. You helped them rig?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by naija4life247: 7:07am On Nov 06, 2020
Openbusiness:
The voter fraud was unprecedented. Never seen this kind of fraud in the history of America elections

Wailing Wailer. You will cry for long

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 06, 2020
dotunbidemi:
It is pure fraud against Trump, the poll shows Biden will Win states that Trump won by large margins, this are done to create a mindset in the mind of the people in case of voting fraud it wont be disputed. But Trump is a fighter and will never be bullied by the Media... the media are saying Trump is attacking the democratic process by calling out voting fraud and using in lawyers � you know you cant trust the Media anymore so misleading and corrupt... Trump is only exposing the lies in the electoral process that generation unborn will benefit from
And the Judge in Georgia threw away his case for lack of evidence. Oh the Judge is also part of the media.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by Jeromejnr(m): 7:09am On Nov 06, 2020
IgboSomalia:

Did you listen to Trump's speech a few hours ago? He knows his game is up but you are still here living in denial.

The Supreme Court won't help Trump. The Republican party would leave him out to dry. The Courts are already throwing out his suits like trash. His son has almost lost his sanity and is a prime candidate for terrorism and treason charges.

Most likely, Trump would still need your services to repeat the nonsense you typed up there before the Supreme Court.

Keep quiet.

America is not Nigeria.

And yes, the Supreme Court will help.

Loser Democrats.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by mimilogistics: 7:09am On Nov 06, 2020
Trump = Buhari cheesy

Biden = Atiku

Trump Supporters = Atiku Supporters

Biden Supporters = Buhari Supporters

Everything is just damn messed cheesy
Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by cococandy(f): 7:09am On Nov 06, 2020
angry grin cheesy Harsh
tianshie:

I have a big problem with toilet wipes like you. When bugs like you come to the United States, you never vote Republican. You know instantly that the democrats are your friends. It is the democrats that try to help immigrants float along until they can obtain permanent residence or citizenship. It is the democrats that pursue legislation that fosters equality, that targets immigrant-households and alerts them that the government recognizes them. When you are poor, hopeless, and downtrodden in America, it is the Democrats who look out for you and give you hope. The Republicans are all about conservatism, whose definition seems to loosen or tighten depending on what their present leaders are up to.

It is only JEALOUSY, IGNORANCE and SCHADENFREUDE that cause Nigerians to support Trump and his mean immigrant policies, over the Nigerian, Kenyan, Mexican, Venezuelan, Brazilian, Polish, and other immigrants in the US. You're jealous because your life is FC.UKED up in Nigeria and you can't stand the fact that other Nigerians, like you, have escaped the vicious cycle of poverty and disease in Nigeria. How can any right thinking Nigerian support Trump? Trump who treats people who look like you like sh.it. Dem swear for you ni? Onye iberibe.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by proffemi: 7:10am On Nov 06, 2020
I feel compelled to drop a warning as I leave this debate:

Whether Trump or Biden wins or not, Christians should be careful not to bring their own religion into disrepute. Don't get so tied at the hips to a demagogue like Donald Trump just because you think he's some 21st century Cyrus the Great. The hit on Christianity's reputation may be irreparable if you go this route.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:11am On Nov 06, 2020
What Calling for war because your dad is losing an election ? That's a powerful statement that is capable of causing monumental violence with its attendant loss of lives and properties.

He can be picked up for inciting violence and jailed if found guilty.
Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by dotunbidemi: 7:12am On Nov 06, 2020
tianshie:

you are full of Fruad and lies like your friends in the media because a system favor you does that stop it from been wrong I am not surprised because na anywhere belle face politics una know and trying to appeal to pple emotion thank God you are in America so what next we should breath again in Nigeria? talking about hates for the black how come blacks vote for trump's if all your lies are true? Dont be too emotional with your lies cheesy https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bidens-history-of-controversial-racial-comments
Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by moneyissweet(m): 7:12am On Nov 06, 2020
So why dem never announce the winner if they are not hiding something.

tamdun:

I think trump jnr is going to jail, he can't escape it
Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by HimName: 7:12am On Nov 06, 2020
IPOB unu don hia?

War don start ooo

It is time to get maimed.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by freshMallam1122: 7:13am On Nov 06, 2020
Openbusiness:
The voter fraud was unprecedented. Never seen this kind of fraud in the history of America elections
Otondo

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by moneyissweet(m): 7:13am On Nov 06, 2020
So why dem never announce the winner if they are not hiding something.

[quote author=tamdun post=95737524]
I think trump jnr is going to jail, he can't escape it[quote]
Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by dotunbidemi: 7:13am On Nov 06, 2020
CamusMidas:

And the Judge in Georgia threw away his case for lack of evidence. Oh the Judge is also part of the media.
the supreme court has the final say my brother be calming down cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The United States Government Has Officially Shutdown / Brazilian Man With 9 Wives Plans To Marry 2 More & Have Babies With All Of Them / Robert Mugabe Sleeping At A World Conference (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.