Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election (49474 Views)

Donald Trump Junior And Andrew Giuliani Test Positive For Coronavirus / Wife Of Donald Trump Junior Files For Divorce / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by PDSI(m): 7:23am On Nov 06, 2020
Openbusiness:
The voter fraud was unprecedented. Never seen this kind of fraud in the history of America elections

In the history Oshey! Methuselah Offspring.gringrin
Unprecedented? Like you have witnessed the whole 58 elections of the country...

Alaye calm down, you're sounding emotional... Or did you bet

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by Jones4190(m): 7:24am On Nov 06, 2020
tiswell:
You should be worried of "this" in place of "these* in your incorrect simple English sentence.

Trump isn't actually the reason why you can't make a correct English simple sentence.
English is not my language.
Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by Slurity(m): 7:24am On Nov 06, 2020
tiswell:
You should be worried of "this" in place of "these* in your incorrect simple English sentence.

Trump isn't actually the reason why you can't make a correct English simple sentence.
Message passed, Abel leave the guy alone. Even Trump speak and write rubbish English statements.
Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by okoloemmalex(m): 7:24am On Nov 06, 2020
I'm a Donald Trump's top most fan, but I felt this his son went too far...

this statement is tantamount to treason, and America has strong institution not like what is obtainable here in our Banana Republic
Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by Misterdhee1(m): 7:24am On Nov 06, 2020
dotunbidemi:
I wont be the one one to teach you basics, watch and learn my brother that's the secret cheesy
Bla Bla Bla. Sore losers. Trump's time is up grin

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:24am On Nov 06, 2020
Openbusiness:
Yes sir! Otondo Deplorables and Proud grin

I told you it will be president-elect Biden grin
Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by backbone503(m): 7:24am On Nov 06, 2020
Openbusiness:
The voter fraud was unprecedented. Never seen this kind of fraud in the history of America elections

Stop peddling unsubstantiated lies. Trump and his Republican party are yet to come forward with any proves of electoral fraud. Maybe you can help them out.
Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by tamdun: 7:24am On Nov 06, 2020
Mr trump should emulate our own goodluck Jonathan and congratulate Joe sleepy Biden
Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by Chicastle: 7:25am On Nov 06, 2020
Americans should borrow us trump let's give them Buhari since they tired of the baba nah
Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by ubyways(m): 7:26am On Nov 06, 2020
Jeromejnr:

If wat you said is true, then how come the news below exists.

Most of you just sit at home and give wrong analysis.
I'm not here to insult you, I'm trying to tell you that it's very clearing the Joe Biden would win the election. How much do you know about American election? A substantial number of vote casted for Biden is from Mail-in-Ballot which Trump initially discouraged his supporters and this is the votes Trump seek court order to stop the counting because to him it's Absentee votes.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by Ibadansun1: 7:27am On Nov 06, 2020
dotunbidemi:
Trump Won by far Margin plus nobody stopped Hillary from exercising are right by challenging the result but she choose not to, so I dont see any stress if Trump want to explore his options... Moreover inspite of the projections in 2016 of Hillary been up by 10% in many state Trump exposed the polls and media as fraud grin
@ emboldened is not true

Trump won by similar margin in Wisconsin

Biden actually won by 10 times in MICHIGAN

And counting is still actually going on in Pennsylvania
Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by grandlexuz(m): 7:28am On Nov 06, 2020
cococandy:
Trump screwed the USPS with the help of his troll De-Joy. He fought vote-by-mail during a pandemic (during a pandemic!!!) he closed polling places (in Georgia especially) He stomped all over the Hatch act, his followers blocked roads and intimidated voters - but they're pointing a finger at Dems!!!

Laughable

Truly laughable. Unlike most clowns on nairaland, you live in the US and thus have a better appraisal of the situation. After losing out on DV-2020 because of Trump's egoistic attitude I vowed to have the chief priest of my clan deal with his reelection aspirations. LOL.

I won DV2020 and though the corona virus intervened in March it was his freeze on Immigrant visas in March and later on June for the rest of the year that dealt the blow.

On a serious note I am just glad to see him go. I havn't slept in two days following the results as the get in. Can't wait for PA to turn blue. Thank you guys out there for doing the right thing.
Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by Openbusiness: 7:28am On Nov 06, 2020
proffemi:

You need to understand how the US electoral system works. EVERYTHING can be traced, can be checked. Any contestants has the right to challenge results they don't like. This is how America has always worked. Trump has a right, even a responsibility to challenge the votes where he see's evidence of fraud.

What no responsible citizen should do is to undermine confidence in the electoral process itself or instigate violent responses. Unfortunately, this is what Trump (and by extension, people like you) are doing.

Tone down the rhetoric and let the US electoral system do its work. Specious allegations, inflammatory rhetoric: these are more likely to result in the destruction of the Republic than a more accurate vote count.

Nice day to you.

The National Guard has started to move in some cities, in preparation for RECOUNTS that will expose FRAUD. And ultimately the Supreme Court will decide the winner of this election. The Al Gore / Bush history is about to repeat itself.
Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by hermesprogidy(m): 7:29am On Nov 06, 2020
Royalfurnitures:
The democrats are violent and dubious and need someone to match them,their style

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
A smart marketer stays off politics. You spew political nonsense on Internet and except to be patronized? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by OGhoney: 7:30am On Nov 06, 2020
Why is trump making noise na
As they are counting the votes they are livestreaming the process
Trump told his followers not to vote by mail that they should come out on election day to vote but biden told his people to vote by mail cos of the pandemic and if you can still come on election day fine.
Trump is only crying foul cos he's losing

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by Openbusiness: 7:30am On Nov 06, 2020
backbone503:

Stop peddling unsubstantiated lies. Trump and his Republican party are yet to come forward with any proves of electoral fraud. Maybe you can help them out.
Nawa to you oh, yet they have filed cases in multiple courts in multiple States? You better wake up. The Supreme Court will rule on this election. You can't escape it
Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by Pennywise(m): 7:31am On Nov 06, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
if u are living in a delusional world that trump doesn't have supporters in America who love him then u won't be done deceiving yourself.
The election should have shown u better.

There is nothing to be said about this draft dodging parasitic family calling for war. The only truly delusional people are the few African Americans who voted for him. However Nigerian Trump sympathizers like this individual above are in a whole different world of delusion

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by tyup(m): 7:31am On Nov 06, 2020
dotunbidemi:
You are the one throwing baseless accusations here how do you know I don't have an American passport and never been in the system do you know me? You are just a Fraud like the media cheesy

grin grin
Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by proffemi: 7:33am On Nov 06, 2020
Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by Merimental(m): 7:33am On Nov 06, 2020
Openbusiness:

it came mainly 4rm d mail in ballots during d lockdown.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by grandlexuz(m): 7:33am On Nov 06, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Stop giving yourselves false hope.

This is not dream land bros it is reality. No go drink sniper thinking you will get up. Like na hell you go find yourself. Supporting Trump na an unforgivable sin. Lol
Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by tyup(m): 7:33am On Nov 06, 2020
Jakemedg:
Oh you just realized?
so what were you looking for in my posts
an indication of a typical jobless idiot... you shouldnt have replied him

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by Openbusiness: 7:35am On Nov 06, 2020
PDSI:

In the history Oshey! Methuselah Offspring.gringrin
Unprecedented? Like you have witnessed the whole 58 elections of the country...

Alaye calm down, you're sounding emotional... Or did you bet
Alaye Soro Soke make I hear u well. This is not Nigeria that doesn't have history books or teach history in schools or no historical records and book keeping. This is America, its history is a perpetually well watered garden and the leaves looks greener than the Nigerian flag cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by loswhite(m): 7:36am On Nov 06, 2020
Openbusiness:
what do you call voters fraud? Do you have any evidence to it? When trump wins it is not voters fraud but when he loses it is voters fraud....Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by Jeromejnr(m): 7:37am On Nov 06, 2020
grandlexuz:

This is not dream land bros it is reality. No go drink sniper thinking you will get up. Like na hell you go find yourself. Supporting Trump na an unforgivable sin. Lol

Let me save this your comment.

Even tho I already know how your response will go once Trump is declared winner.

"Trump rigged the election and bribed the Supreme Court, yen, yen, yen"

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by loswhite(m): 7:38am On Nov 06, 2020
dotunbidemi:
It is pure fraud against Trump, the poll shows Biden will Win states that Trump won by large margins, this are done to create a mindset in the mind of the people in case of voting fraud it wont be disputed. But Trump is a fighter and will never be bullied by the Media... the media are saying Trump is attacking the democratic process by calling out voting fraud and using in lawyers � you know you cant trust the Media anymore so misleading and corrupt... Trump is only exposing the lies in the electoral process that generation unborn will benefit from
idiot you cant trust the media but you can trust trump....zombies

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by freshMallam1122: 7:38am On Nov 06, 2020
Openbusiness:
Yes sir! Otondo Deplorables and Proud grin
see black man with black sence.....then make him yr president in yr family compound..so we can hear word on nairaland
Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by TheRealestGuy(m): 7:40am On Nov 06, 2020
Queseda:
The kind of people we tend to support goes a long way in revealing our true personalities. No wonder the same people who call for war when things don't go their way in Nigeria, are the die-hard Trump supporters. Truly, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree...like Trump, like his supporters.

Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by Perfecttouchade: 7:40am On Nov 06, 2020
tamdun:

I think trump jnr is going to jail, he can't escape it
u don talk am finish, he's scared of his past coming to hunt him and I'm � sure he is going to jail
Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by astute28: 7:40am On Nov 06, 2020
Openbusiness:
na wa for you o u dey Nigeria how u take know say na fraud., you vote? Abi u know anything about there voting system, u dey nigeria dey talk rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Robert Mugabe Sleeping At A World Conference (Photos) / Brazilian Man With 9 Wives Plans To Marry 2 More & Have Babies With All Of Them / 92nd Birthday Cake Robert Mugabe Got From His Staff This Morning (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.