Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,896 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:25 AM

How To Locate The 37 NYSC Orientation Camps - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How To Locate The 37 NYSC Orientation Camps (19038 Views)

COVID-19: NYSC Mulls Reopening Of Orientation Camps After Lockdown / How To Locate All The NYSC Orientation Camps For 2019 Batch B Stream 1 / My Experience In NYSC Orientation Camp, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Locate The 37 NYSC Orientation Camps by Jagaban880: 7:53am On Nov 11, 2020
Nice 1=op
Re: How To Locate The 37 NYSC Orientation Camps by Kinjikitileking(m): 8:01am On Nov 11, 2020
WiseFacts:
EDO
Okada Grammar School, Okada, Ovia North-East Local Government Area, Edo State.
Once you are in Benin city, take a bus going to Okada. From Okada, you’ll see a cab or bike that’ll take you straight to the orientation camp. The camp is located in a city.

EKITI
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Ise-Orun/Emure Local Government Area, Ekiti State.
PCMs coming from Ado-Ekiti can get a straight bus to the NYSC orientation camp, which is located at Ise-Emure Ekiti. The price for the bus is between 300 Naira to 400 Naira.

ENUGU
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Awgu Local Government Area, Enugu State.
Coming from any part of Nigeria please proceed to Enugu City. When you get to Enugu City, ask for direction to the Holy Ghost Park. In the Holy Ghost Park, ask for vehicles going to Awgu and board one of them which will take you straight to the NYSC Orientation camp.
However, if you are coming from Port Harcourt-Calabar Axis, then there is no need to get to Enugu City, board a bus heading to Enugu, inform the driver that you will be stopping at Awgu NYSC Camp. Remind him again, once you have passed Okigwe.

But for those coming by air, from the terminal, hire a cab that will take you directly to the camp, or you can get to Holy Ghost Park and board a vehicle which will take you straight to the NYSC Camp. A second option by air, is the Owerri Airport, from Owerri, you need to board a car going to Okigwe, from Okigwe you will easily get a cab that will take you to the Awgu NYSC camp.

FCT (ABUJA)
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Kubwa, Bwari Area Council, FCT.
This is PCMs going to the FCT Abuja Orientation camp. When you’re in the Federal capital territory, Abuja, stop at Jabi park, then from Jabi park, take a taxi or Keke to Wuse market and from Wuse market, board a bus going to Kubwa village.
Take note that the last bus stop is at Kubwa market, from the Kubwa market, the NYSC orientation camp is just a walking distance, or you could just board a bike to the camp which is cheap.

GOMBE
NYSC Temporary Orientation Camp, Science Technical College, Amada, KM 21, Gombe-Bauchi Highway, Near International Airport, Gombe State.
Going to the NYSC Orientation Camp in Gombe state camp is easy. From Gombe park, enter a straight bus which will take you to the camp. The orientation camp is located at Science Technical college, Amanda, km 21, Gombe-Bauchi Highway-near International Airport Gombe.

IMO
NYSC Temporary Orientation Camp Former Girl’s Model Secondary School Eziama Obaire Nkwerre Local Govt Area, Imo State.
The Imo state NYSC Orientation camp is located Nkwerre. If you are coming from Owerri, take a bus from Ama JK to Nkwerre. It is very important that you’d tell the driver that you’re going to the NYSC camp in Eziama Obaire Nkwerre, stop at Nkume junction and take a bike to the camp.
The distance from Owerri to the camp is between 40 minutes to 1 hour, depending on the road and traffic. The transport fare varies, the bus charge ranges between 300 – 500 Naira.

JIGAWA
NYSC Permanent Camp, opposite Army Barrack, Fanisua Dutse Local Government Area, Jigawa State.
PCMs whose camp is in Jigawa state, here is how to go about it. If you are entering Jigawa state from Kano, take a bus going to Dutse, tell the driver that you will be stopping or alighting at the NYSC orientation camp in Fanisau, the journey usually last for about 1 hour, 30 minutes. The camp is located opposite an Army barrack.

KADUNA
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Kaduna – Abuja Road, Kaduna State.
When you are in Kaduna city, enter a bus going to Chikun local government. When you have arrived at the Chikun local government, tell the driver that you’re going to the NYSC orientation camp. The camp is located at the Kaduna/Abuja expressway. You will be charged between 150 – 300 Naira when coming from the city.

KANO
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Kusala Dam, Karaye, Karaye Local Government, Kano State.
If your camp is situated in Kano state, here’s how to locate the Orientation camp. On your way to Kano state, tell the driver to drop you at Unguwa uku. When he stops, you’ll see buses waiting to drop people at Karaye camp at the rate of 500 to 700 naira only.
Take note that if the driver didn’t stop you at Unguwa uku, then stop at the final bus stop, Sabon-gari park at new road and there, you will need a Keke to Bata for 50 to 70 naira, from there, find a bus to Kabuga park, when you’d get to Kabuga park, board a bus to Karaye camp.

KATSINA
Youth Multi-purpose Centre/ NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Mani Road, Katsina State.
If you are coming from Kano state, you need to enter a bus going to Katsina state from the park in Katsina; you’ll get a bike straight to the camp, located at Mani road.

KEBBI
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Dakingari Local Government Area, Kebbi State.
From Mando park in Kaduna, get a vehicle going to Yauri/Kontagora, and ask the driver to stop you at Yauri. From Yauri, you can get a vehicle going to Koko. When you alight at Koko, you can get a direct cab straight to the orientation camp located at Dakingari.
PCMs coming from Ibadan, get a vehicle going to Kontagora, Niger state, then ask them to stop you at Kontagora and get a vehicle going to Koko. After dropping at Koko junction, get a straight cab to the orientation camp which is situated in Dakingari.

KOGI
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Asaya, Kabba Local Government Area, Kogi State.
Locating the orientation camp is very easy in Kogi state. From anywhere in Kogi state, board a bus going to Kabba, then stop at the last bus stop and board a bike to the NYSC orientation camp. It’s that simple.

KWARA
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Yikpata, Edu Local Government Area, Kwara State.
When you find your way to Ilorin, you can take a bike directly to Maraba, that’s where you’ll get the bus going to Yikpata camp. The bus will stop you at the camp entrance. The Kwara state NYSC orientation camp is in Yikpata camp.
Ekiti state camp is okay
Is very nice ..
With a serene environment,, water no dey finish,, there is 24 hours water supply ..
The parade ground very well okay ,, although the hall is very small..
But the cooks there ,, I give hand for them ..
They are good cook ,,
The soldiers there ���
You will meet Bangabanga���,, he is in charge ,, ( but not the camp commander,(captain)...

Their Mami dey try ,, just that it's exorbitant..

But the need to work on their toiletries ,,
I don't know why it's hard for Nigeria to make all these camp standard ...

Ise- Emure is okay
The former state co-ordinator tried in every aspect.. ,, she was a Calabar Woman,,
But before service was over they changed her with another woman ,, an Igbo Woman..
And I heard she is good too...

If you reach there greet those cook for me ,,
There is one young black boy in the kitchen there
Very hard-working ...,,
There is also one fair short older man there very nice and jovial...

There is also one fair younger man there very arrogant and rude ,, I give am run when him insult men because of us seeking our right ....
I was there by this time last year ,,,
You people will enjoy the environment,, very neat with cool breeze ..

Ise-emure was an experience
Ekiti state was an experience
Re: How To Locate The 37 NYSC Orientation Camps by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 11, 2020
On top the whole stress of locating the camp, it is 1500 naira the Nigerian government will give you for bicycle allowance. Nigeria is just a joke!

Anyway, the new otondos should enjoy their service year and learn a skill. A real skill, not the one that you will go and pack many paper certificates.

Be open minded about the service year. If you know that the state you have been posted to does not have any insurgency issue, stay there. Enjoy it, meet people. Not everytime redeploying and lying that you have sickness that you don't have. It is always an experience, Enjoy it!

NYSC was one year I enjoyed to the fullest and I learned a lot about being responsible for myself. God be with all of you in Jesus name Amen.
Re: How To Locate The 37 NYSC Orientation Camps by akmath: 8:56am On Nov 11, 2020
Potorico043:

Why not enter luxurious bus to kaduna straight?
You mean he should enter luxurious bus from Kaduna to Kaduna straight, ayam not understanding.

1 Like

Re: How To Locate The 37 NYSC Orientation Camps by Rossycee(f): 9:47am On Nov 11, 2020
TravelNomads:
No Ekiti?
Read again
Re: How To Locate The 37 NYSC Orientation Camps by emeijeh(m): 11:09am On Nov 11, 2020
Olatlaccon:
u camped in umunya?
Yea, 2010A
Re: How To Locate The 37 NYSC Orientation Camps by filleSouriante(f): 1:58pm On Nov 11, 2020
Ademoore07:
So we should sue him for u, abi?

Yes please. Sue him. wink

1 Like

Re: How To Locate The 37 NYSC Orientation Camps by Olatlaccon(m): 2:25pm On Nov 11, 2020
emeijeh:
Yea, 2010A
what!!! u were an oldest Corp member o.....I was 19A
Re: How To Locate The 37 NYSC Orientation Camps by yellowpepper: 3:50pm On Nov 11, 2020
This is insightful. Wahala for who no open this post.
Well, Are you Looking for how to open a bank account for business? Open a business account online with FCMB and enjoy amazing benefits. Click here to start https://on.fcmb.com/online-account-business3
Re: How To Locate The 37 NYSC Orientation Camps by hekkyboi: 4:15pm On Nov 11, 2020
emeijeh:
Umunya will be missed
BruncleZuma, they killed that name cry
Do you mean the NYSC permanent orientation camp in Nkwerre, IMO state?
Re: How To Locate The 37 NYSC Orientation Camps by hekkyboi: 4:24pm On Nov 11, 2020
Ede camp in Osun state sweet gaann.. Much love to the people of Ilesa East Local Government Area, Osun state where I carried out my PPA. The hospitality is top notch but that time uncle Aregbesola no gree pay us our state alawee and na that one pain me pass.
Re: How To Locate The 37 NYSC Orientation Camps by MrGerald(m): 6:54pm On Nov 11, 2020
For Delta State camp, coming from Lagos and Benin axis you cross the expressway, and coming from Onitsha and Asaba you still cross expressway? wrong direction
Re: How To Locate The 37 NYSC Orientation Camps by WiseFacts(m): 12:22am On Nov 19, 2020
Kinjikitileking:

Ekiti state camp is okay
Is very nice ..
With a serene environment,, water no dey finish,, there is 24 hours water supply ..
The parade ground very well okay ,, although the hall is very small..
But the cooks there ,, I give hand for them ..
They are good cook ,,
The soldiers there ���
You will meet Bangabanga���,, he is in charge ,, ( but not the camp commander,(captain)...

Their Mami dey try ,, just that it's exorbitant..

But the need to work on their toiletries ,,
I don't know why it's hard for Nigeria to make all these camp standard ...

Ise- Emure is okay
The former state co-ordinator tried in every aspect.. ,, she was a Calabar Woman,,
But before service was over they changed her with another woman ,, an Igbo Woman..
And I heard she is good too...

If you reach there greet those cook for me ,,
There is one young black boy in the kitchen there
Very hard-working ...,,
There is also one fair short older man there very nice and jovial...

There is also one fair younger man there very arrogant and rude ,, I give am run when him insult men because of us seeking our right ....
I was there by this time last year ,,,
You people will enjoy the environment,, very neat with cool breeze ..

Ise-emure was an experience
Ekiti state was an experience
good to know that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC Announces Passing-Out Date For 2021 Batch ‘B’ Corps Members / NYSC - Operation Keep Ota Clean CDS Project (Photo ) / NYSC DG Gives Condition For Corps Members’ Relocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.