Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,503 members, 7,808,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Donald Trump's Supporters Pray & Speak In Tongues At Clark County - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump's Supporters Pray & Speak In Tongues At Clark County (33866 Views)

US Congress Under Siege, Trump Supporters Overrun Security, Invade Chambers / Capital Police Draw Firearms Against Invading Trump Supporters / Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump's Supporters Pray & Speak In Tongues At Clark County by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 06, 2020
spiritmasquerad:

You don come back
Brainwashed nigga was out of words b4
Re: Donald Trump's Supporters Pray & Speak In Tongues At Clark County by geesilver(m): 2:59pm On Nov 06, 2020
BigBashiru:

Slavery has existed since Biblical times.... Joseph a none black person was sold as a slave into Egypt.... in Nigeria it was Nigerians selling fellow Nigerians into slavery - it was a business.... so there wasn't "oppression" per say.

Yes I agree with you that Trumps style wasn't inclusive at all and that must have contributed to his imminent electoral downfall.... but his message to Africans and black is clear and valid which is stop running away from your country and develop your country...
why is America great the government makes policies that encourages development of local contents this generates a lot of employment opportunities there by making development easy. which governments in Africa makes enabling environment for her citizen to survive or do you think it's easy to keep wallowing in poverty. who no like better things.
Re: Donald Trump's Supporters Pray & Speak In Tongues At Clark County by OriOko88(m): 3:04pm On Nov 06, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Common sense should tell them prayers can't change already casted votes

Nothing like casted ogbeni. Cast na cast.
Re: Donald Trump's Supporters Pray & Speak In Tongues At Clark County by 35824L: 3:05pm On Nov 06, 2020
Funny deluded people. So God should go in there and change the will of voters or what are they praying for?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Supporters Pray & Speak In Tongues At Clark County by Philipmems(m): 3:13pm On Nov 06, 2020
Jones4190:
God is not a politician

You just made my day, true talk. grin

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump's Supporters Pray & Speak In Tongues At Clark County by donnie(m): 3:17pm On Nov 06, 2020
Righteousness89:

This my Brother Donnie!
You and this white and black Isreal !
I Pray For you with all my Heart, may God Almighty Himself Rescue you in JESUS NAME

Me and you who needs rescue? cheesy
Una go soon hear nwin...
Re: Donald Trump's Supporters Pray & Speak In Tongues At Clark County by kunkelhanspeter(m): 3:20pm On Nov 06, 2020
Tony142:

Shut up, God is a politician, who rule the world? God, who rule the heavens? God, Who make people president and Governors? God

God is the greatest politician u can think off cool
So God made a jihadist like Buhari President?
Re: Donald Trump's Supporters Pray & Speak In Tongues At Clark County by kunkelhanspeter(m): 3:22pm On Nov 06, 2020
[quote author=Jerewise332 post=95745554][/quote]
So he dethroned GEJ and crowned a jihadist like him a president?
Nawa oh so he like to see Nigeria suffer like this?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Supporters Pray & Speak In Tongues At Clark County by kunkelhanspeter(m): 3:26pm On Nov 06, 2020
Jeromejnr:

God doesn't support baby killers. Or does he?

He will support Biden this time around bro there’s nothing Trump can do about it
Re: Donald Trump's Supporters Pray & Speak In Tongues At Clark County by Jeromejnr(m): 3:35pm On Nov 06, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:

He will support Biden this time around bro there’s nothing Trump can do about it

You have to give reasons why He will support Biden.

Because the only reason why I can see God allowing Biden to win (And not the one who made Jerusalem the capital and also made a peace treaty for them) is so that the measure of their sins can be full and He will judge America.
Re: Donald Trump's Supporters Pray & Speak In Tongues At Clark County by kunkelhanspeter(m): 3:42pm On Nov 06, 2020
Jeromejnr:

You have to give reasons why He will support Biden.

Because the only reason why I can see God allowing Biden to win (And not the one who made Jerusalem the capital and also made a peace treaty for them) is so that the measure of their sins can be full and He will judge America.
Because Biden is going to win whether you like it or not .No one can stop his victory
Re: Donald Trump's Supporters Pray & Speak In Tongues At Clark County by dazzlingd(m): 3:43pm On Nov 06, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Quiet.

Go and create you own universe if you dont like this one.

He actually saved those babies by taking them to heaven. Instead them growing up to be like their wicked parents and then go to hell.

May that same god save your babies
Re: Donald Trump's Supporters Pray & Speak In Tongues At Clark County by JONSYN7154: 3:45pm On Nov 06, 2020
Joe Biden all the way
Re: Donald Trump's Supporters Pray & Speak In Tongues At Clark County by PaulH07: 3:45pm On Nov 06, 2020
Ndlistic:
President Trump's supporters kneel to pray outside the Clark County Election Department in Nevada as votes continue to be tallied nationwide.

One of the supporter was seen speaking in tongues.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5wp0CGFWRg

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CHPMVUhAWbm/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

That one in red top really prays to have her pvssy rehabbed. See as she carry hand up...
Re: Donald Trump's Supporters Pray & Speak In Tongues At Clark County by jaszplus12(m): 3:46pm On Nov 06, 2020
Righteousness89:
This is Wonderful!
This is Glorious!
In the Face of Stiff opposition and Choking Challenges , We Stand our Ground in our Faith and Belief in GOD ALMIGHTY!

Anytime ! Anywhere! Anyday! I will stick out my Self Spirtually and Physically for President Trump to be Re-elected!
There is no way I will Support Lgbt, Beastility etc in the Name of Human right!
There is no way I will Support Murdering of kids in the Name of Abortion right!
There is no way I will Ever Support one who does not Publicly support Isreal!

Whether or not it goes to what we Desire , it does not Change or alter our Trust in GOD Almighty!

GOD remains GOD!
We remain totally and absolutely Given to GOD and HIS Course!

With all Love! These are my Brothers and Sisters!!
Sorry that you can't see that even the worst government is put there by God himself for his own reasons.
Do you think LGBT guys didn't vote for Trump? Go find out and come tell us.
Re: Donald Trump's Supporters Pray & Speak In Tongues At Clark County by legatto(m): 3:58pm On Nov 06, 2020
He's having a taste of his own medicine even though people don't realise or accept that the last election was rigged in his favor. I wonder what will happen now that it us obvious he will loss the power house.
DesignYourLogo:
The earth is of the Lord and fulness thereof.

How Donald Trump emerge as a winner in the last election is still a shocker till date due to Same spiritual routine. Who knows

Anyway please, I will Design a Professional Logo or Company Letterhead for your product or Company. For 2k Only.
Re: Donald Trump's Supporters Pray & Speak In Tongues At Clark County by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 06, 2020
ofiko123:

Joke of the century..
Lol

Joe is already leading in Georgia
Re: Donald Trump's Supporters Pray & Speak In Tongues At Clark County by Jeromejnr(m): 4:00pm On Nov 06, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:

Because Biden is going to win whether you like it or not .No one can stop his victory

Trump will win.

And I will remind you when it happens. Wether by Supreme Court or anyhow.

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Supporters Pray & Speak In Tongues At Clark County by kingxsamz(m): 4:16pm On Nov 06, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Re: Donald Trump's Supporters Pray & Speak In Tongues At Clark County by Tony142: 4:17pm On Nov 06, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:

So God made a jihadist like Buhari President?

Between buhari and the devil who will u choose? God created the devil , so buhari been a president is not a big deal

In fact, stop asking me useless question, I did not vote for buhari, na ona vote for buhari, so make ona carry ona cross joor undecided

Last bullet: weather a leader is good or not, if God did not approved him as a leader he cannot be there, so for him being there means God approved it, and if u are angry with that maybe u should go and asked God yourself
Re: Donald Trump's Supporters Pray & Speak In Tongues At Clark County by Jeromejnr(m): 4:20pm On Nov 06, 2020
kingxsamz:

I was asking him a question Sir.

My Tr(i)ump(h) is sure.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Supporters Pray & Speak In Tongues At Clark County by hermesprogidy(m): 4:21pm On Nov 06, 2020
Religion is really an enemy of common sense.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Supporters Pray & Speak In Tongues At Clark County by kingxsamz(m): 4:23pm On Nov 06, 2020
dazzlingd:

So your god doesn't have any better option or a wiser way then to kill innocent babies to take revenge..
What kind of god side a people against another.

And they'll tell you that it is this same god who created those babies. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Supporters Pray & Speak In Tongues At Clark County by koolaid87: 4:28pm On Nov 06, 2020
Guy talk is cheap

You trust God??

Donald is like 11 odds as we speak

Go put money on him. It'll help your ministry

Righteousness89:
This is Wonderful!
This is Glorious!
In the Face of Stiff opposition and Choking Challenges , We Stand our Ground in our Faith and Belief in GOD ALMIGHTY!

Anytime ! Anywhere! Anyday! I will stick out my Self Spirtually and Physically for President Trump to be Re-elected!
There is no way I will Support Lgbt, Beastility etc in the Name of Human right!
There is no way I will Support Murdering of kids in the Name of Abortion right!
There is no way I will Ever Support one who does not Publicly support Isreal!

Whether or not it goes to what we Desire , it does not Change or alter our Trust in GOD Almighty!

GOD remains GOD!
We remain totally and absolutely Given to GOD and HIS Course!

With all Love! These are my Brothers and Sisters!!
Re: Donald Trump's Supporters Pray & Speak In Tongues At Clark County by kingxsamz(m): 4:33pm On Nov 06, 2020
Jeromejnr:

I was asking him a question Sir.

My Tr(i)ump(h) is sure.

Re: Donald Trump's Supporters Pray & Speak In Tongues At Clark County by Nmezor(f): 4:33pm On Nov 06, 2020
JONSYN7154:
Joe Biden all the way
thought u were supporting Trump.wat happened?
Re: Donald Trump's Supporters Pray & Speak In Tongues At Clark County by aribs(m): 4:43pm On Nov 06, 2020
Too late in the day .not like all this gibberish would have mattered. Elections are won by strategy and turnout and this is almost done! Biden thankfully has this in the bag
Re: Donald Trump's Supporters Pray & Speak In Tongues At Clark County by ochombia1: 4:45pm On Nov 06, 2020
Kyase:
When will christains understand, that in democracy God no dey choke hand.....
Na only during monarchy and military God dey choke hand

And we dey Angels from Africa we refuse to come
because u don't know God
Re: Donald Trump's Supporters Pray & Speak In Tongues At Clark County by abdsamad(m): 4:52pm On Nov 06, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Common sense should tell them prayers can't change already casted votes

No be so people dey enter fasting and prayer after writing exam

You no even fear god. You go waste school fees, write rubbish for exam finish con dey pray make God allow lecturer mistakenly pass you (i imagine from having a mini stroke)
Re: Donald Trump's Supporters Pray & Speak In Tongues At Clark County by caye(m): 4:55pm On Nov 06, 2020
donnie:

Me and you who needs rescue? cheesy
Una go soon hear nwin...
Most Nigerians, like that joker called Oladeegbu, don't underand that the whites ha e cornered Jesus to be : for whitey and by whitey only. The black Christians are just to be endured for optics. Behind, no white man considers a black man his equal just because they share same religion; same as when the Arabs (in the interior corner of their mind) see the black Muslim as their slave.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Civil Unrest In Sudan As Army And Paramilitary Clash / Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings / Uganda's President Museveni Spitting And Blowing Nose On TV (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.