Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Bricklayer Kills Apprentice For Money Ritual A Day To His Birthday (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bricklayer Kills Apprentice For Money Ritual A Day To His Birthday (photos) (1374 Views)

Bricklayer Kills His Apprentice For Money Rituals A Day To His 14th Birthday / Bricklayer Kills Lover For Rituals In Ogun State(Photos / Gay Artisan Accused Of Killing Apprentice For Dating Woman (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bricklayer Kills Apprentice For Money Ritual A Day To His Birthday (photos) by HumphreyGspot(m): 10:38am On Nov 06, 2020
21-year-old Bricklayer Killed 13-year-old Apprentice A Day Before His 14th Birthday (Photos)

A bricklayer have being arrested by the police after he killed his apprentice for ritual purpose a day before his 14th birthday in Ibadan, Oyo State. HGS Media Plus reports.

The 21-year-old bricklayer, Biodun Owolabi and his partner in crime, a 20-year-old Alfa, Festus Simon were arrested for killing his 13-year-old apprentice, Quadri Olalekan for money ritual.

The incident was said to have happened on Saturday, 31 October 2020.

According to report, the deceased was tricked in believing that he had a bricklaying work in a church at Iyana, Iwo road only for him to be ambushed and killed.

A search was made when the mother of the deceased raised an alarm upon realizing that her son was no where to be found. HGS Media Plus understands.

HGS Media Plus learnt that the suspect later confessed to killing the deceased. He was said to have reveal to the community the place the deceased was buried after he killed him.

Report also gathered that the deceased private part, eyes and hands were remove after he was exhumed from the grave site.

The deceased birthday was suppose to be on Sunday 1st November 2020 before his untimely demise.

https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2020/11/bricklayer-killed-apprentice-for-money-ritual-a-day-before-his-birthday-photos/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun

Re: Bricklayer Kills Apprentice For Money Ritual A Day To His Birthday (photos) by JAOS(m): 10:40am On Nov 06, 2020
evil soul cry
Re: Bricklayer Kills Apprentice For Money Ritual A Day To His Birthday (photos) by emeijeh(m): 10:43am On Nov 06, 2020
Are those 2 men above 20 and 21 years old?

Op, sufree lie na!!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bricklayer Kills Apprentice For Money Ritual A Day To His Birthday (photos) by Fixednaija(m): 10:52am On Nov 06, 2020
Let vote wisely, Which Album swallow Album...

Burna Boy ➡ Twice As Tall Album
Vs
Wizkid ➡ Made In Lagos Album

Visit our Website ➡➡https://www.itootalk.com for more Trending Gists....

Watch how Angry Nigerian Fan Swear for Davido to release A Better Time Album!⬇⬇⬇

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5Zld-qQEak

Watch and kindly subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more Trending Gists...
Re: Bricklayer Kills Apprentice For Money Ritual A Day To His Birthday (photos) by Mayng01(m): 10:54am On Nov 06, 2020
Thank Goodness they have been caught
Re: Bricklayer Kills Apprentice For Money Ritual A Day To His Birthday (photos) by Homeboiy: 11:07am On Nov 06, 2020
Too bad
Re: Bricklayer Kills Apprentice For Money Ritual A Day To His Birthday (photos) by Karlovich: 11:11am On Nov 06, 2020
Biodun Owolabi embarassed embarassed embarassed, no wonder they have a headless man on their flag.
Re: Bricklayer Kills Apprentice For Money Ritual A Day To His Birthday (photos) by Emyzoloye5(m): 11:30am On Nov 06, 2020
Afonja Amaka ....
we deal mostly on skull minning and harvesting of private parts

1 Like

Re: Bricklayer Kills Apprentice For Money Ritual A Day To His Birthday (photos) by austine4real(m): 1:05pm On Nov 06, 2020
Our brothers from the wasteside

Always mining

grin grin
Re: Bricklayer Kills Apprentice For Money Ritual A Day To His Birthday (photos) by themainman600(m): 1:46pm On Nov 06, 2020
if I say I
you say GB
anoda man o
Omo na you sabiii grin
Re: Bricklayer Kills Apprentice For Money Ritual A Day To His Birthday (photos) by Okwuazi930(m): 3:52pm On Nov 06, 2020
Ogun always on the news for wrong reason.
Re: Bricklayer Kills Apprentice For Money Ritual A Day To His Birthday (photos) by dollarstays: 5:08pm On Nov 06, 2020
pressure that comes with "MBER months".... Stay safe people!!!....
Re: Bricklayer Kills Apprentice For Money Ritual A Day To His Birthday (photos) by Mokason288(m): 5:24pm On Nov 06, 2020
I only came to check names

NANS nah dem... I repeat nah dem

The 21-year-old bricklayer, Biodun Owolabi and his partner in crime, a 20-year-old Alfa, Festus Simon were arrested for killing his 13-year-old apprentice, Quadri Olalekan for money ritual

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
Re: Bricklayer Kills Apprentice For Money Ritual A Day To His Birthday (photos) by punisha: 10:14pm On Nov 06, 2020
Na wahhhh o
Re: Bricklayer Kills Apprentice For Money Ritual A Day To His Birthday (photos) by Uteghe(m): 10:46pm On Nov 06, 2020
How can an "Alfa" bear "Festus Simon"?
Re: Bricklayer Kills Apprentice For Money Ritual A Day To His Birthday (photos) by TATALoAlaMu: 11:36pm On Nov 06, 2020
This happened last Sunday morning around Lion of Judah, Iyana Church
Re: Bricklayer Kills Apprentice For Money Ritual A Day To His Birthday (photos) by flemsy15(m): 11:39pm On Nov 06, 2020
nawao
Re: Bricklayer Kills Apprentice For Money Ritual A Day To His Birthday (photos) by IamCeazer(m): 12:30am On Nov 07, 2020
God help my country, D blood shed on a daily basis is so alarming. R.I.P
Re: Bricklayer Kills Apprentice For Money Ritual A Day To His Birthday (photos) by IamCeazer(m): 12:37am On Nov 07, 2020
God help my country, D blood shed on a daily basis is so alarming. R.I.P

(1) (Reply)

Stop Alhaji Musa’s ‘offensive’ Comedy, Man Writes Muslim Groups / Snappy Exchanged Is A Scammer, Stop Trading With Them / Man Dies After Drinking Nine Bottles Of Local Gin In Plateau State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.