Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,137 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

US Election: Joe Bidden Takes 917-Vote Lead In Georgia - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Election: Joe Bidden Takes 917-Vote Lead In Georgia (33719 Views)

Joe Bidden Projected To Win Arizona, Expands Electoral College Votes To 290 / US Election: Joe Bidden Says He Will Defeat Trump With A Clear Majority / Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Election: Joe Bidden Takes 917-Vote Lead In Georgia by tyup(m): 10:53am On Nov 06, 2020
Noerection:
It will shock Bidden by the time South East of Nigeria votes are added

Meanwhile Wike is not El-Rufai

Lol let these Ipob folks rest na

1 Like

Re: US Election: Joe Bidden Takes 917-Vote Lead In Georgia by Jeromejnr(m): 10:53am On Nov 06, 2020
BadRadio:
Joe Fvcking Biden.

NWO loading... Get ready for some COVID-19 vaccine world !!!!grin

Afteall, people will love the anti christ.

1 Like

Re: US Election: Joe Bidden Takes 917-Vote Lead In Georgia by ivolt: 10:53am On Nov 06, 2020
ofiko123:
Donald trump will still win this election I am very sure of that.. Very very sure..

You should be more concerned on how to fight poverty.

Kingofum:
All Islamist terrorist countries and their allah want trump out but our Christian God Jesus Christ will shame allah and all Islamist

May God shame allah and all Islamist
May God bless Donald J Trump
Trump was you guys God for the past 4 years, don't abandon him now. May Trump bless Donald J Trump

1 Like

Re: US Election: Joe Bidden Takes 917-Vote Lead In Georgia by Officialseriki: 10:53am On Nov 06, 2020
Mr Surebet...

ofiko123:
Donald trump will still win this election I am very sure of that.. Very very sure..
Re: US Election: Joe Bidden Takes 917-Vote Lead In Georgia by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 06, 2020
tesppidd:
Trump should throw in the towel already.

He has given account of himself.

With the way he was demeaned I had thought that he won't get even 20 percent of the votes.
I swear. Baba don try
Re: US Election: Joe Bidden Takes 917-Vote Lead In Georgia by Value2Ethics: 10:54am On Nov 06, 2020

1 Like

Re: US Election: Joe Bidden Takes 917-Vote Lead In Georgia by GeoAfrikana(m): 10:54am On Nov 06, 2020
Georgia has been reliably Republican since 1972, except when a southern Democrat was on the ticket – Georgians sided with native son Jimmy Carter in 1976 and 1980 and Bill Clinton in 1992.

So, why are people annoyed that North supports Buhari or Yoruba supports Tinubu?

It's a normal thing.

2 Likes

Re: US Election: Joe Bidden Takes 917-Vote Lead In Georgia by Modesty0604(m): 10:54am On Nov 06, 2020
INEC please declare Biden winner of this election. We are tired of waiting shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: US Election: Joe Bidden Takes 917-Vote Lead In Georgia by KaptainAfrika: 10:55am On Nov 06, 2020
My money is gone ! Trump ! My money !
Re: US Election: Joe Bidden Takes 917-Vote Lead In Georgia by Sgoldentouch: 10:55am On Nov 06, 2020
EVERYBODY GET READY FOR COVID-19 VACCINE
Re: US Election: Joe Bidden Takes 917-Vote Lead In Georgia by toniobyke(m): 10:55am On Nov 06, 2020
Kccheechy:
Mark my words!!! Trump will win!! a lot is going to play out in the coming days to expose the frauds executed by the left during the election. Trump will emerge victorious.

Face the fact, Trump is not going to win. It's as simple as abc. This is democracy playing out. All votes count. He knows this, that's why he's been crying foul since January

4 Likes

Re: US Election: Joe Bidden Takes 917-Vote Lead In Georgia by GeoAfrikana(m): 10:56am On Nov 06, 2020
BadRadio:
Joe Fvcking Biden.

NWO loading... Get ready for some COVID-19 vaccine world !!!!grin

Empty propaganda
Re: US Election: Joe Bidden Takes 917-Vote Lead In Georgia by ipobarecriminals: 10:56am On Nov 06, 2020
cheesy Join the VICTORY train BIDEN
Re: US Election: Joe Bidden Takes 917-Vote Lead In Georgia by GamalNasser: 10:57am On Nov 06, 2020
Las Las we have seen a more corrupt Election than Nigerias
Re: US Election: Joe Bidden Takes 917-Vote Lead In Georgia by Omezif(m): 10:57am On Nov 06, 2020
Joe biden has already won all this delay is just to finish the remaining process.
Re: US Election: Joe Bidden Takes 917-Vote Lead In Georgia by rottennaija(m): 10:58am On Nov 06, 2020
ofiko123:

Don't like those intransigence customers who refused to abandoned titanic because they were told by authorities (reliable) that the ship is unsinkable despite seeing it taking water heavily.

2 Likes

Re: US Election: Joe Bidden Takes 917-Vote Lead In Georgia by BruncleZuma: 11:00am On Nov 06, 2020
tesppidd:
Trump should throw in the towel already.

He has given account of himself.

With the way he was demeaned I had thought that he won't get even 20 percent of the votes.

Imagine campaigning for re-election right from when you were sworn till election eve and you still lost...

grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: US Election: Joe Bidden Takes 917-Vote Lead In Georgia by blingxx(m): 11:00am On Nov 06, 2020
Kingofum:
All Islamist terrorist countries and their allah want trump out but our Christian God Jesus Christ will shame allah and all Islamist

Biden is more Christian than trump stop spewing garbage

6 Likes

Re: US Election: Joe Bidden Takes 917-Vote Lead In Georgia by Yomboy4ever(m): 11:01am On Nov 06, 2020
ofiko123:

That can only happen under inec supervision during obasanjo era

3 Likes

Re: US Election: Joe Bidden Takes 917-Vote Lead In Georgia by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:03am On Nov 06, 2020
Lol the republican party will split after this.Their policies are not as popular as you think.No wonder many of their states are so poor.
kayjay69:
Mumu Nigerian Trump supporters dem, better go get that US Visa and be on a plane to go take up arms and join the resistance.

Trump needs to be gone, he is a virus and a very wicked and dishonest man. The GOP will be fine as a party, but Trumpism (Trump's own form of leadership) needs to be dealt with once and for all. I agree with some of his take, but he is such a dishonest and acerbic character.

With the Supreme court firmly in conservative cruise control, I know some of the unpopular federal laws will be overturned and that is a huge win for true conservatives. I have never liked the democrats style of trying to impose their will on the states, trying to spread California's way of life on Missisipi and Alabama. As much as the latter states are some of the most racist places on earth that you will find, still America is a republic and there is a reason why they prefix the United States...

In 4 years, I am confident the GOP can seize back control of the White House, they need the right candidate, in my view a moderate republican and I am certain they have a number of good candidates.

2 Likes

Re: US Election: Joe Bidden Takes 917-Vote Lead In Georgia by honor4me: 11:03am On Nov 06, 2020
Kingofum:

My dear don’t be ignorant. Allah is God and God is Allah. You should know that!

5 Likes

Re: US Election: Joe Bidden Takes 917-Vote Lead In Georgia by grandlexuz(m): 11:06am On Nov 06, 2020
SammyChi1988:
Fake... Trump is leading in Georgia

Bros wake up. You are dreaming

1 Like

Re: US Election: Joe Bidden Takes 917-Vote Lead In Georgia by Juanmike(m): 11:06am On Nov 06, 2020
Jerewise332:

Does it really matter?
The same where u hated Biden
Someone somewhere hates Trump too
I hate you too.
Re: US Election: Joe Bidden Takes 917-Vote Lead In Georgia by abc115: 11:06am On Nov 06, 2020
President Biden

1 Like

Re: US Election: Joe Bidden Takes 917-Vote Lead In Georgia by HonLord: 11:08am On Nov 06, 2020
Biden is more Christian than trump stop spewing garbage.

How can Biden be more Christian than Trump when all Democrats does is to support the killing and relegation of the African countries and a way of suppressing others?
The only problem Mr. Trump is facing is "STANDING AND SPEAKING THE TRUTH". Trump is not a man that will say yes today, and changes tomorrow.
If he is not willing to help you, will tell you instantly and not waiting for 9th hour. Look at what Obama did to Nigeria, look at what Obama did to Libya, look at what Obama did to his own Kenya. Look at what Hillary Clinton did when she was Secretary of States - using her personal e-mail for official work so as to have official information in her personal mail to make reference to her death.
The BEST president secures home first, before abroad, unlike what happens in Nigeria - where our hospitals are empty and someone is saying certain amount is not enough for Aso Clinic as if they will even use N1,000 for the clinic tomorrow. Lets support and pray for Trump because, his sincerity in doing business with others is a way of saving lives even in Africa as a whole. It is not tribe or hate - TRY AND SEE THE TRUTH, DON'T MIND CNN & BBC - they love GAY, LESBY, ILLUMINATI etc.; those are not human rights but Right abuses!!!!

1 Like

Re: US Election: Joe Bidden Takes 917-Vote Lead In Georgia by NXTDANGOTE(m): 11:09am On Nov 06, 2020
There are tons of evidence of massive rigging on the internet in favour of Evil Joe BIDDEN. He his not entering white House. He will never be the President of the United States. Quote me next year when Donald Trump will be reelected the president. Trump is winning this last last. It's already a concluded deal in the realm of the Spirit.
Re: US Election: Joe Bidden Takes 917-Vote Lead In Georgia by AAPS(m): 11:12am On Nov 06, 2020
We are at your service in any part of the country and beyond....just a call

Re: US Election: Joe Bidden Takes 917-Vote Lead In Georgia by bigcasava1(m): 11:12am On Nov 06, 2020
aremuforlife:
Joe Bidemi is really moving to the White House, Mr president Trump needs miracle to win this 2020 election.
Trump will win IJN
Re: US Election: Joe Bidden Takes 917-Vote Lead In Georgia by oxiide22(m): 11:12am On Nov 06, 2020
Juanmike:
I hate Biden
go kill yourself
Re: US Election: Joe Bidden Takes 917-Vote Lead In Georgia by Akhirastriver(m): 11:14am On Nov 06, 2020
Righteousness talk na grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Madagascar's President, Rajoelina, Survives Assassination Attempt / Liberia Blocks Internet Over Protests Against President Weah / Liz Truss Has Resigned As UK Prime Minister After 45 Days In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.