Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

INEC: Mahmood Yakubu To Handover To Acting Chairman On November 9 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC: Mahmood Yakubu To Handover To Acting Chairman On November 9 (36411 Views)

Judge Orders Transfer Of $9.8m Seized From Andrew Yakubu To The Court's Account / Court Grants Victor Giadom Access To Operate As APC Acting Chairman / INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC: Mahmood Yakubu To Handover To Acting Chairman On November 9 by guychidile: 11:23am On Nov 06, 2020
We don hear wot again!
Re: INEC: Mahmood Yakubu To Handover To Acting Chairman On November 9 by Dididrumz(m): 11:23am On Nov 06, 2020
Northern politics continues
Re: INEC: Mahmood Yakubu To Handover To Acting Chairman On November 9 by walterjnr(m): 11:23am On Nov 06, 2020
I stand with Yakubu
Re: INEC: Mahmood Yakubu To Handover To Acting Chairman On November 9 by IMAMofWAR: 11:23am On Nov 06, 2020
ValCon888:
He is handing over to another Northerner from the religion of piss and shit.
u people like complaining too much. they wanted to hand over to the woman una complain. now una still dey complain
Re: INEC: Mahmood Yakubu To Handover To Acting Chairman On November 9 by Aliyumichika(m): 11:25am On Nov 06, 2020
ValCon888:
He is handing over to another Northerner from the religion of piss and shit.
why the hatred like this? Must you insult another religion. Anyway, may God continue to guide us all.
Re: INEC: Mahmood Yakubu To Handover To Acting Chairman On November 9 by EndBuhariNow(m): 11:32am On Nov 06, 2020
Another northern warming up
Re: INEC: Mahmood Yakubu To Handover To Acting Chairman On November 9 by Mikenuelmike: 11:39am On Nov 06, 2020
[quote author=Mikenuelmike post=95746805]
Re: INEC: Mahmood Yakubu To Handover To Acting Chairman On November 9 by obicmag(m): 11:40am On Nov 06, 2020
MrBONE2:
I leant that it will be handed over to Gandollar

grin

angry grin
Re: INEC: Mahmood Yakubu To Handover To Acting Chairman On November 9 by Franktom247(m): 11:40am On Nov 06, 2020
Why waste your time to hand over if i may suggest sir just lock your office and carry the key when senate ready them go call you nonsense govt
Re: INEC: Mahmood Yakubu To Handover To Acting Chairman On November 9 by Mikenuelmike: 11:41am On Nov 06, 2020
dynicks:
Meanwhile....
Wait, I don't understand. Nigeria to US?
Re: INEC: Mahmood Yakubu To Handover To Acting Chairman On November 9 by 2oby: 11:48am On Nov 06, 2020
Na was o. I no dey even hear other tribe name for key position again. Sometimes I feel I am in Niger or Chad.
Re: INEC: Mahmood Yakubu To Handover To Acting Chairman On November 9 by ifko: 12:05pm On Nov 06, 2020
Yakubu will hand over to Suleiman or Yahya
Re: INEC: Mahmood Yakubu To Handover To Acting Chairman On November 9 by Bbbbnn(m): 12:07pm On Nov 06, 2020
[quote author=dynicks post=95746001] Meanwhile....[/quote
Wetin concern us with US election
Re: INEC: Mahmood Yakubu To Handover To Acting Chairman On November 9 by Bbbbnn(m): 12:09pm On Nov 06, 2020
Mikenuelmike:

Wait, I don't understand.
Nigeria to US?
The matter tire me oo
Re: INEC: Mahmood Yakubu To Handover To Acting Chairman On November 9 by icankel: 12:11pm On Nov 06, 2020
apache4:
General Buhari cannot be trusted , i see this man returning as the Inec boss
wen Buhari have forwarded his name to the Senate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC: Mahmood Yakubu To Handover To Acting Chairman On November 9 by MiosheEmpire1(m): 12:18pm On Nov 06, 2020
[quote author=enshi post=95746108]
meanwhile, was your phone stolen,
Yes,can u drop ur phone no?or better still(08137558940)Lets talk.
hope u are real?
Re: INEC: Mahmood Yakubu To Handover To Acting Chairman On November 9 by Judolisco(m): 12:29pm On Nov 06, 2020
We must really allow inec to run independently wtf
Re: INEC: Mahmood Yakubu To Handover To Acting Chairman On November 9 by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:36pm On Nov 06, 2020
It's certainly going to be another Northerner. Efcc chairman, Fct minister,Defence minister and others are reserved exclusively for the born -to- rule incompetent fools. Is it their fault ? It is the fault of gullible Southerners who always keep quiet in the face of cheating and oppression.

Nigeria Port Authority has been added to the list too. It is dominated by northerners who have no business being there. Why won't they hold the stupid belief that they own Nigeria when Southerners don't challenge their excesses ?
Re: INEC: Mahmood Yakubu To Handover To Acting Chairman On November 9 by hotseat: 12:36pm On Nov 06, 2020
Manhood will be reappointed! Kii ki ki ki!
Re: INEC: Mahmood Yakubu To Handover To Acting Chairman On November 9 by ofiko123(m): 2:03pm On Nov 06, 2020
Congratulations to the both the outgoing and incoming INEC chairman..
Re: INEC: Mahmood Yakubu To Handover To Acting Chairman On November 9 by BabaIbo: 2:15pm On Nov 06, 2020
BruncleZuma:
Wetin concern us, abeg we are busy with American elections.

[img]https://media1./images/9fbdd86a997599094587fa7759f5c859/tenor.gif[/img]

You sabi this man name, abeg?
Re: INEC: Mahmood Yakubu To Handover To Acting Chairman On November 9 by BruncleZuma: 3:03pm On Nov 06, 2020
BabaIbo:

You sabi this man name, abeg?

Yup, His Excellency, President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin Dada, VC, DSO, MC, CBE, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular.
Re: INEC: Mahmood Yakubu To Handover To Acting Chairman On November 9 by BabaIbo: 3:26pm On Nov 06, 2020
BruncleZuma:

Yup, His Excellency, President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin Dada, VC, DSO, MC, CBE, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular.

Thank you for the information.
I thought as much when I saw the rank on his chest.
Re: INEC: Mahmood Yakubu To Handover To Acting Chairman On November 9 by BruncleZuma: 3:29pm On Nov 06, 2020
BabaIbo:

Thank you for the information.
I thought as much when I saw the rank on his chest.

No jokes, those are his actual titles

grin grin grin grin
Re: INEC: Mahmood Yakubu To Handover To Acting Chairman On November 9 by BabaIbo: 4:37pm On Nov 06, 2020
BruncleZuma:

No jokes, those are his actual titles

grin grin grin grin

Yeah, it was self imposed i.e he gave most of the titles to himself.
Re: INEC: Mahmood Yakubu To Handover To Acting Chairman On November 9 by BruncleZuma: 5:42pm On Nov 06, 2020
BabaIbo:

Yeah, it was self imposed i.e he gave most of the titles to himself.
That's the idea, just like Buhari's Generalship
Re: INEC: Mahmood Yakubu To Handover To Acting Chairman On November 9 by Kingspin(m): 6:18pm On Nov 06, 2020
Rigging pays loading
Re: INEC: Mahmood Yakubu To Handover To Acting Chairman On November 9 by BabaIbo: 8:53pm On Nov 06, 2020
BruncleZuma:
That's the idea, just like Buhari's Generalship

grin cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chinedum Nwajiuba: Why My Brother Was Absent At The APC Convention / APC Denounces Defections, Says PDP Politicians Should Stay In Their Party / See Gov Fayose Dancing After Winning all The Elections In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.