Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,717 members, 7,805,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

How Sex With Shatta Wale Landed Me In Hospital – Ex-girlfriend, Michy (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Sex With Shatta Wale Landed Me In Hospital – Ex-girlfriend, Michy (video) (3160 Views)

Efia Odo Threatens Suicide After Alleged 3some With Shatta Wale And Junior US / Shatta Michy Reacts To Shatta Wale's Confession To Giving Her To Men (photos) / Shatta Michy Stabs Shatta Wale With Scissors, Runs Away With His Car And Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Sex With Shatta Wale Landed Me In Hospital – Ex-girlfriend, Michy (video) by Despirado121(m): 11:18am On Nov 06, 2020
Michy the ex-girlfriend of Ghanaian singer Shatta Wale has revealed how she landed in the hospital after her sexcapade with the singer.

Igbere TV reports that she spoke during a live interview on 3FM, saying Shatta almost broke her legs.

“Shatta is a good guy. He can be very annoying but he is generally a sweet guy and when he wants to be romantic, he is very romantic,” Michy said.

“There was one time we tried to do a very silly sex position and Shatta almost broke my legs…we ended up at the hospital. The doctor even asked us if we liked practicing weird sex positions”. She hilariously narrated.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtXpId4KkLs

The interview was initially for Shatta but Michy was called to confirm a statement the singer had made about being romantic.

The duo parted ways in 2018 after dating for a long time. They have one child together.

https://igberetvnews.com/1370658/sex-shatta-wale-landed-hospital-ex-girlfriend-michy-video/

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: How Sex With Shatta Wale Landed Me In Hospital – Ex-girlfriend, Michy (video) by Hardgun: 11:22am On Nov 06, 2020
Lol
Re: How Sex With Shatta Wale Landed Me In Hospital – Ex-girlfriend, Michy (video) by GudluckIBB(m): 11:25am On Nov 06, 2020
So that dwarf shatta Bandle can send a lady to the hospital?
Re: How Sex With Shatta Wale Landed Me In Hospital – Ex-girlfriend, Michy (video) by olayinks007(m): 11:41am On Nov 06, 2020
GudluckIBB:

Oga check. Na shatta wale dem talk ooo nt shatta bandle nw wink

3 Likes

Re: How Sex With Shatta Wale Landed Me In Hospital – Ex-girlfriend, Michy (video) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 06, 2020
D Name Alone Has Said It All. 'Shatta' He Can Shatter Anything.

1 Like

Re: How Sex With Shatta Wale Landed Me In Hospital – Ex-girlfriend, Michy (video) by lkillbrokehoes: 1:25pm On Nov 06, 2020
Shatta will shatter her pussy
Re: How Sex With Shatta Wale Landed Me In Hospital – Ex-girlfriend, Michy (video) by dangotesmummy: 2:45pm On Nov 06, 2020
Mshewww

Disgusting animals lipsrsealed

So what is our buisness with what happens in your bedroom undecided
Re: How Sex With Shatta Wale Landed Me In Hospital – Ex-girlfriend, Michy (video) by skinny419(m): 3:38pm On Nov 06, 2020
GudluckIBB:
Oga read with ur head..shatta wale not bandle
Re: How Sex With Shatta Wale Landed Me In Hospital – Ex-girlfriend, Michy (video) by Shortyy(f): 4:18pm On Nov 06, 2020
Nonsense
Re: How Sex With Shatta Wale Landed Me In Hospital – Ex-girlfriend, Michy (video) by Flokywaya(m): 4:25pm On Nov 06, 2020
No be wetin she want
If for be mortuary sef,
Re: How Sex With Shatta Wale Landed Me In Hospital – Ex-girlfriend, Michy (video) by phenzy(m): 11:03pm On Nov 06, 2020
Shortyy:
Nonsense
As if you don't want that same experience deep down inside of you. Hypocrite.
Re: How Sex With Shatta Wale Landed Me In Hospital – Ex-girlfriend, Michy (video) by Tommy6000: 11:24pm On Nov 06, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Madonna Shocked Fans When She Pulled Up Her Dress On Live TV And Showed The Audi / Worlds Most Expensive Suit Created By Nigerians Alexander Amosu / Singer, Dencia Involved In A Car Accident – [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.