Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

What's The Greatest Relationship Advice You Can Give To Someone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Greatest Relationship Advice You Can Give To Someone? (2231 Views)

How To Have The Greatest Relationship Of Your Life / Top-17 Greatest-relationship Break-up In Sports / Women Please Say No To Joro Olumofin And His Relationship Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Greatest Relationship Advice You Can Give To Someone? by fati2001(m): 12:57pm On Nov 06, 2020
MATURE NLANDER'S

Re: What's The Greatest Relationship Advice You Can Give To Someone? by dukeprince50: 12:59pm On Nov 06, 2020
k
Re: What's The Greatest Relationship Advice You Can Give To Someone? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 06, 2020
Fvck christ, smiley

Okay
Re: What's The Greatest Relationship Advice You Can Give To Someone? by fati2001(m): 1:00pm On Nov 06, 2020
dukeprince50:
k
share urs
Re: What's The Greatest Relationship Advice You Can Give To Someone? by fati2001(m): 1:01pm On Nov 06, 2020
SILENTandSMART:
Fvck christ, smiley
Okay

explain.
Re: What's The Greatest Relationship Advice You Can Give To Someone? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 06, 2020
fati2001:

explain.

It is a moving car with a constant velocity, but increasing speed uniformly provided that the all the part are in place

Geeezzzz smiley
Re: What's The Greatest Relationship Advice You Can Give To Someone? by Offpoint1: 1:22pm On Nov 06, 2020
Never ever sponsor a boyfriend or a girlfriend to school with the hope of marriage.

It's like depositing bananas in monkey bank and expecting to withdraw someday.

No matter how Hot you are, never have sex with anyone on on Friday night between 2:15 to 2:30 am.

If both of you can't define your relationship after a month, kindly break up.

No matter how terrible or good your marriage is, keep of social media.

As married couples, do not birth more than 3 kids MAX.

Don't get married because of age...

Your first and 2nd year of marriage should be void of any relatives staying with you.

Look physically good in courtship and look better in marriage.

Have it in mind the man or woman you're getting married to is Human. Flaws are bound to arise.

Walk out if your life is threatened.

Bonus:
Express your anger, break things if need be, cry, yell, scream if need be... Don't keep grudges, it gives room to evil actions.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What's The Greatest Relationship Advice You Can Give To Someone? by Franktom247(m): 2:01pm On Nov 06, 2020
Do not get into a relationship it is not by force they are over a billion people that are single not 1 has died because of being single Get sense in case you do not know na me talk am

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Greatest Relationship Advice You Can Give To Someone? by Uzomacharles: 2:16pm On Nov 06, 2020
Offpoint1:
Never ever sponsor a boyfriend or a girlfriend to school with the hope of marriage.

No matter how Hot you are, never have sex with anyone on on Friday night between 2:15 to 2:30 am.

Your first and 2nd year of marriage should be void of any relatives staying with you.

Have mind the man or woman you're getting married to is Human. Flaws are bound to arise.

Bonus:
Express your anger, break things if need be, cry, yell, scream if need be... Don't keep grudges, it gives room to evil actions.

Never Believed Some Few NL Members Have Sense

@Emphasized,Explain

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Greatest Relationship Advice You Can Give To Someone? by Plut01: 2:18pm On Nov 06, 2020
Offpoint1:

Have mind the man or woman you're getting married to is Human. Flaws are bound to arise.

Bonus:

Please explain your second point.

1 Like

Re: What's The Greatest Relationship Advice You Can Give To Someone? by dorin27(f): 2:22pm On Nov 06, 2020
Give your all and be the best of the best to your spouse.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Greatest Relationship Advice You Can Give To Someone? by Effulgent(m): 2:22pm On Nov 06, 2020
for the guys.... if you are young and hustling

Don't love, it's never an option, it's compulsory and remember set your priority right, she can leave anytime, so invest in yourself

and if it's possible for you, leave any kind of relationship and spend your resources wisely(money ,time, semen)

for the ladies

work for your stuffs and stop depending on the guy to provide you with anything and define the kind of relationship you want from the onset (either sexual or non sexual)

5 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Relationship Advice You Can Give To Someone? by SILENTandSMART2: 2:28pm On Nov 06, 2020
Shit happens

I'm back ,smiley
Re: What's The Greatest Relationship Advice You Can Give To Someone? by Stevyne: 2:40pm On Nov 06, 2020
Offpoint1:

Bonus:
Shed more light on number 2
Re: What's The Greatest Relationship Advice You Can Give To Someone? by dukeprince50: 2:47pm On Nov 06, 2020
fati2001:

share urs
I wish to share but its a very long write so I'll just read comment

1 Like

Re: What's The Greatest Relationship Advice You Can Give To Someone? by specialmati(m): 3:11pm On Nov 06, 2020
ok let me drop some
1.know where you belong first. Godly or worldly.if Godly involve God first so you can get the right person to be in a relationship with.

2.and go for the like minded person.example if you are a Christian look for a Christian to be in a relationship with.dont go and look for unbeliever ooh(worldly minded person )
1 Corinthians 13 :4.from Christian view of relationship let this verse sink inside you.practice it .your relationship won't go bad.

4 if you are not yet ready to settle down dont get into any relationship.please
5.if you are an immoral person please go for immoral person.likewise moral person for moral person.I will add more later

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Greatest Relationship Advice You Can Give To Someone? by paulolee(m): 3:26pm On Nov 06, 2020
whenever u see any chance to strike dt new kpekus, jus rush it bcox if u jonze she fit use u play n port tomorrow n if u strike, she would always come bk for some shots if u are a good striker..
Re: What's The Greatest Relationship Advice You Can Give To Someone? by IamPlato(m): 3:51pm On Nov 06, 2020
WARNING!!!

Never!

Never ever!

I repeat, never ever!

Never ever save fvck for marriage!

Fvck Her now!!!

Marry her later...

A word is enough for the wise...

4 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Relationship Advice You Can Give To Someone? by HomerTimpson: 4:14pm On Nov 06, 2020
I'M HERE TO LEARN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Greatest Relationship Advice You Can Give To Someone? by SILENTandSMART2: 4:31pm On Nov 06, 2020
Shit happens

For marriage relationship

Take care of your man,

.wash his cloth , sweep the floor , wash the plate, scrub the toilet , give him pvssy, trim the flowers , kill the mosquitoes in daaa night, take care of him and baby, don't say shit in front of him, don't cheat on him, fetch water if you don't have modern system, clean and polish his shoes, UnCloth him after work, give him massage and respect him,

Geezz smiley
Re: What's The Greatest Relationship Advice You Can Give To Someone? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 06, 2020
Don't do it
Re: What's The Greatest Relationship Advice You Can Give To Someone? by Offpoint1: 5:10pm On Nov 06, 2020
Uzomacharles:

@Emphasized,Explain
Plut01:

Please explain your second point.
Uzomacharles:

@Emphasized,Explain
Stevyne:
Shed more light on number 2
I wish I can give details...

But it's a terrible time for sexual acts, that's all I can share.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Greatest Relationship Advice You Can Give To Someone? by EXLOVER(m): 5:15pm On Nov 06, 2020
If you nor get money hide your face

1 Like

Re: What's The Greatest Relationship Advice You Can Give To Someone? by Uzomacharles: 5:16pm On Nov 06, 2020
Offpoint1:
Menstrual Cases Abi?
Re: What's The Greatest Relationship Advice You Can Give To Someone? by Offpoint1: 5:18pm On Nov 06, 2020
Uzomacharles:

Menstrual Cases Abi?
grin sex involves 2 individuals naw. Don't try to push it, that's how far I can go.
Re: What's The Greatest Relationship Advice You Can Give To Someone? by EXLOVER(m): 5:19pm On Nov 06, 2020
Offpoint1:

But have had sex several times that time after clubbing.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What's The Greatest Relationship Advice You Can Give To Someone? by Offpoint1: 5:26pm On Nov 06, 2020
EXLOVER:
But have had sex several times that time after clubbing.
Yeah, do you know went down? Nope.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Greatest Relationship Advice You Can Give To Someone? by Fredey(m): 5:39pm On Nov 06, 2020
Communication is the key. You must know when to speak and when to be quiet and listen. There's no way a relationship can grow without communication. Every other thing comes afterwards.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Greatest Relationship Advice You Can Give To Someone? by ImpregnaTor(m): 5:42pm On Nov 06, 2020
fati2001:

MATURE NLANDER'S

that no man should ever date fati2001 for more than a week, for their own mental sanity
Re: What's The Greatest Relationship Advice You Can Give To Someone? by Stevyne: 5:47pm On Nov 06, 2020
Offpoint1:

Hmmm
Thanks!

But tell us more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Greatest Relationship Advice You Can Give To Someone? by EXLOVER(m): 5:50pm On Nov 06, 2020
Offpoint1:

Yeah, do you know went down? Nope.
You're scaring me Mr Offpoint

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Greatest Relationship Advice You Can Give To Someone? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 06, 2020
Find someone you can go on vacation with. It sounds easy, however, if there's someone that you don't want to get rid of at the end of a vacation, you're probably okay with them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / Chioma welcome to alafin of oyo palace / When Is Likely Her Ovulation Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.