Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Joe Biden Will Not Be President - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joe Biden Will Not Be President (18759 Views)

Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible / Trump And Biden will love this(See pics) / Why Joe Biden Will Win The U.S Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Biden Will Not Be President by Franktom247(m): 3:04pm On Nov 06, 2020
I thought have seen it all i am indeed short of words
Re: Joe Biden Will Not Be President by helinues: 3:04pm On Nov 06, 2020
This one still dey build castle on the air.

Trump is a goner

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Will Not Be President by joethedreamer: 3:07pm On Nov 06, 2020
GreyLaw:
I told a moniker here Amaratopaz (I cannot remember name correctly now) some months ago that Trump would win and we had some debate about it.

Now the odds are greatly in favour of Biden but he will not be president. In fact, Biden is currently leading in Georgia and if he wins it he becomes president. The media can declare him president but he will not enter the White House even for a second. Jail is most likely for him and his cronies, including some republicans also.

There are some things people see months ahead of time and juet keep quiet. I saw this in February but will not say more.

Biden can have the votes, they are all fake by the way, but he WILL not be president. I have been saying this months before now. Watch how it unfolds. I hope Amaratopaz is watching. Please correct me if I spelt your name wrongly.

Mark these words.
. Broz .. it seem that we share the same thought.

Can I have your number or contact
Re: Joe Biden Will Not Be President by byinks(f): 3:09pm On Nov 06, 2020
GreyLaw:
I told a moniker here Amaratopaz (I cannot remember name correctly now) some months ago that Trump would win and we had some debate about it.

Now the odds are greatly in favour of Biden but he will not be president. In fact, Biden is currently leading in Georgia and if he wins it he becomes president. The media can declare him president but he will not enter the White House even for a second. Jail is most likely for him and his cronies, including some republicans also.

There are some things people see months ahead of time and juet keep quiet. I saw this in February but will not say more.

Biden can have the votes, they are all fake by the way, but he WILL not be president. I have been saying this months before now. Watch how it unfolds. I hope Amaratopaz is watching. Please correct me if I spelt your name wrongly.

Mark these words.

I've decided not to show anymore emotions over this election. Upsetting as it is, I know the msm are in cahoots with Biden. But the evidence of voter fraud is being gathered as we speak
I just hope truth prevails in the end.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Will Not Be President by int0x80(m): 3:11pm On Nov 06, 2020
Dede1:

You believe illegal dumping of ballot will be allowed to stand in US? Have seen where the mail-in ballots go to one candidate? Anyway, the courts will decide if dumping of ballot is legal.
Trump told his sheepish voters to vote in person, while Democrats encouraged mail in ballots due to the pandemic. You reap what you sow! Pennsylvania has turned "blue" already! grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Will Not Be President by 5thcolm(m): 3:11pm On Nov 06, 2020
Dede1:

You believe illegal dumping of ballot will be allowed to stand in US? Have seen where the mail-in ballots go to one candidate? Anyway, the courts will decide if dumping of ballot is legal.

First of all, all mail-in ballots didn't go to Biden.
2) historically, it's a well known facts democrats votes more with mail-in ballots.
3) Don't tell me you don't remember that Trump(the last christian hope) discouraged his supporters from voting by mailing-in and democrats encouraged there supporters to, because of Covid.

So with all this reason, what do you expect

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Will Not Be President by Uniquewise: 3:14pm On Nov 06, 2020
GreyLaw:

Mark these words.

Don't even know how, but I am also very much persuaded that Mr Trump will retain his seat. In addition, I believe this is the end of the road for the Democrats, starting from Biden.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Will Not Be President by 5thcolm(m): 3:15pm On Nov 06, 2020
joethedreamer:
. Broz .. it seem that we share the same thought.

Can I have your number or contact

Yeah, you guys need to meet up.

Naija election mentality is worrying you guys. Abracadabra style.

Birds of same feather should flock together.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Will Not Be President by 5thcolm(m): 3:17pm On Nov 06, 2020
Uniquewise:

Don't even know how, but I am also very much persuaded that Mr Trump will retain his seat. In addition, I believe this is the end of the road for the Democrats, starting from Bidden.

Lol!

I get it. You guys are still in denial phase.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Will Not Be President by AAA593: 3:18pm On Nov 06, 2020
This prophecy is confirming what this guy is saying
Please watch
https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1099968473781135&id=100013039789138&refid=46&__xts__%5B0%5D=12.Abol-V8-rpWo4oFIcSU9BhTrqp67fm7gLBnrQInyLY6h5DHnrSMEJcFV7zcmoXGIa-ViB1xU1QVIu10e2vZwD-aBS65BdOPx-FZARHuPCYGmYWmwaareUvB0sRYz8BTtnlg6TcNuNcy-SC8gV0KMmlq-IH_tQnQw9I3vVnBKMdYc4CQGtxR2dpyl8YC41_8rYzg4Gbeu8C-zJaXMxV9Jn9YKf_IkieOxPgsstVusyY5GFuUf8v6l7EjNGbSWDRa66W09ySK4fGF9AZXSmDIiv4xDOfkn7gDtpHmUd34XJ-wJGTNl97T7R7XsiWOR3Tr71xn_q9nC1xYebyol504kygMB_Ddb2SMXH8smlgRO0cITV-3iZYwDMn6FAPWyG7oQTGGK7qjfpXmEUNumood2V6z26Mm8GjZZ597izyAK01a_QTKouXKM5wqRbYhlfcuKjDFkNftZPlP0ftPU5u-tpSJEdzGmP8_rm4sjtO05Cars9Rdq5cfHE_N8fc-OmnmImx0iiBtcngaBGI-HesfbcT-rie3I7pIB33UcXAlF0H1dPimBe5J4siIRb5oMZsyyqz4pLLTWs8IMhKTo8uc2MJXAXxY5128IBvzDfVEKWZ8UcFLVXykV0_cKMSG8sNLuSwE&__tn__=%2AW

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Will Not Be President by chubinwa(m): 3:19pm On Nov 06, 2020
Fallacy
Re: Joe Biden Will Not Be President by NGpatriot: 3:20pm On Nov 06, 2020
Stop smoking ugu leaves, it's bad for your health and mental well being.

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Will Not Be President by IamPlato(m): 3:24pm On Nov 06, 2020
Interesting! Let's watch and see...
Re: Joe Biden Will Not Be President by Uniquewise: 3:26pm On Nov 06, 2020
5thcolm:

Lol!

I get it. You guys are still in denial phase.

Ok
Re: Joe Biden Will Not Be President by bonaguyyy(m): 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]Joe Biden is already American president, the way trump is abusing Other countries is getting out of hand

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Will Not Be President by Guestlander: 3:28pm On Nov 06, 2020
GreyLaw:

Mark these words.

Typical of a Trump supporter. Completely out of touch with reality.

3 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Will Not Be President by Calculux95: 3:41pm On Nov 06, 2020
GreyLaw:

Mark these words.

Please how did you come to this conclusion, have you actually followed the election process atall. Like have you actually sat down to research and get facts or are you just spewing trash like normal trump supporters. I ask this because i followed the trump/hilary elections in 2016 and i've been following this current election since the first debate and i'm yet to see any evidence that support your dumb claims.

First, There is no question of the legality of the votes or the counting process as both political parties have representatives at each counting center. these centers also have fully functioning cctv cameras which record 24/7.

Secondly i don't know how much you know about US politics but the senate and house of reps there hold considerable power and yet non of the republican senators have come out to publicly support trumps claims of voter fraud, it's actually the opposite quite a number have openly declared shock on some of his statements. Trump is just deluded, for months he told his supporters to vote in person instead of using the vote by mail option and then expresses dismay and shock when majority of the votes by mail are for Biden. If there was even a small shred of evidence of voter fraud the Donald Trump i know would have displayed it to the media non stop.

I can bet that on or before 8am Saturday the 7th, Biden would be the new American president and the only person going to jail would be Trump if come February he refuses to vacate his seat.

5 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Will Not Be President by Dreamliner787(m): 3:44pm On Nov 06, 2020
GreyLaw:

Mark these words.

If you like kill yourself, he surely would!!!

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Will Not Be President by NGpatriot: 3:46pm On Nov 06, 2020
grin

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Will Not Be President by emmaphy22(m): 3:49pm On Nov 06, 2020
An IPOB as finally tested colorado

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Will Not Be President by Afamed: 3:50pm On Nov 06, 2020
OP , are you of the angels from Africa?

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Will Not Be President by haffaze777(m): 3:51pm On Nov 06, 2020
NGpatriot:
grin

This is nice and good,the fraud must not hold,everybody knows that trump win this election hands down,with the turn out in Onitsha,Abia,Enugu,Imo and Ebonyi how can any sane mine believe that biden win that election is what I don't believe,well if America refuse to elect Trump,we (the entire Ipob) will elect him our online president

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Will Not Be President by Kingspats: 3:54pm On Nov 06, 2020
The platform that can fund your business for new business start up

Call 07026182648 for more details.

Re: Joe Biden Will Not Be President by Afamed: 3:54pm On Nov 06, 2020
Uniquewise:

Don't even know how, but I am also very much persuaded that Mr Trump will retain his seat. In addition, I believe this is the end of the road for the Democrats, starting from Biden.
Nnamdi has really done more harms than good to most of you.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Will Not Be President by Calculux95: 4:06pm On Nov 06, 2020
Dede1:
Anybody who thinks the poll closed on Tuesday November 3, 2020 and continued up to Friday November 6, 2020 by counting and dumping of illegal ballot will work in USA is a fool. It is complete inhuman the so-called mail-in ballots go to one candidate. All the so-called battleground states are controlled by democratic party political machine. Most people who mailed in ballot also voted in person.

From your post it's very clear you haven't followed the elections. Let me give you the backstory.

In the US there are three options for voting i} In person vote ii} Early vote iii} Mail vote
For the last few months Trump has been fervently telling his supporters that corona is just like the normal flu they have there and hence it should not prevent his people from going to the polls come election day, as a result of this a majority of his supporters opted to use the vote in person option, hence almost all save the elderly and the sick went to cast their votes on election day. Same trump went to the supreme court and got them to ensure that the Mail votes would be counted last after the early votes and the in person vote, all this uncertainty and time could have been saved if the mail votes were counted first which was the logical thing to do.

Joe Biden on the other hand is acutely aware of the dangers of corona due to the 2nd wave currently hitting USA he advised his supporters to use the Mail vote option to ensure their safety and a majority of his voters did so.

To any logical educated person it is very clear that majority of the mail votes should be in favor of the candidate that told his supporters to use that option rather than the one who preached against it.... You get the point now!

6 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Will Not Be President by DSoj(m): 4:12pm On Nov 06, 2020
How can i unread this senseless useless moronic gullible talk?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

China’s Yangtze River Mysteriously Turns Blood Red / Boris Johnson Wins Parliamentary Majority In UK Snap Election / Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.