Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,665 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Joe Biden Will Not Be President - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joe Biden Will Not Be President (18787 Views)

Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible / Trump And Biden will love this(See pics) / Why Joe Biden Will Win The U.S Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Biden Will Not Be President by grandlexuz(m): 1:50pm On Jan 06, 2021
GreyLaw:
I told a moniker here Amaratopaz (I cannot remember name correctly now) some months ago that Trump would win and we had some debate about it.

Now the odds are greatly in favour of Biden but he will not be president. In fact, Biden is currently leading in Georgia and if he wins it he becomes president. The media can declare him president but he will not enter the White House even for a second. Jail is most likely for him and his cronies, including some republicans also.

There are some things people see months ahead of time and juet keep quiet. I saw this in February but will not say more.

Biden can have the votes, they are all fake by the way, but he WILL not be president. I have been saying this months before now. Watch how it unfolds. I hope Amaratopaz is watching. Please correct me if I spelt your name wrongly.

Mark these words.

Old boy are you there?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Will Not Be President by grandlexuz(m): 1:53pm On Jan 06, 2021
GreyLaw:

Please do me a favour as a gentleman or lady, when it is all said and done, come here and still quote me. I hope you don't run away. I am over 100% sure Biden isn't stepping foot in the White House.

When Trump is sworn in please come back and ask me how I knew and I'll gladly tell you then. For now, no need arguing with an ardent DNC member who has refused to bulge to reason.

Is it too early to start the quoting? Okay I will hang on for a few more hours or would you rather I quote again on the 20th.?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Will Not Be President by grandlexuz(m): 9:48am On Jan 07, 2021
GreyLaw:

Please do me a favour as a gentleman or lady, when it is all said and done, come here and still quote me. I hope you don't run away. I am over 100% sure Biden isn't stepping foot in the White House.

When Trump is sworn in please come back and ask me how I knew and I'll gladly tell you then. For now, no need arguing with an ardent DNC member who has refused to bulge to reason.

Bros is it too early to quote you?

5 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Will Not Be President by GreyLaw(m): 3:38pm On Jan 07, 2021
All the adversaries of this thread would have been jumping up and dancing with so much glee and delight. But hear me again: Biden will not be president!

I am very much aware of the fact that Mr. Pence went ahead with the certification of the electoral college vote; he is one of them and never hid it these past few days. It may sound funny and crazy, but I will say it again and again:

Biden with Harris will NOT be president/vice. Not even a second in the White House will they get. Not a fraction of a second!

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Will Not Be President by budaatum: 4:08pm On Jan 07, 2021
GreyLaw:
All the adversaries of this thread would have been jumping up and dancing with so much glee and delight. But hear me again: Biden will not be president!

I am very much aware of the fact that Mr. Pence went ahead with the certification of the electoral college vote; he is one of them and never hid it these past few days. It may sound funny and crazy, but I will say it again and again:

Biden with Harris will NOT be president/vice. Not even a second in the White House will they get. Not a fraction of a second!

So, it even "sound[s] funny and crazy" to you?

Guess GreyLaw might shoot them before 12pm, 20 January 2021.

3 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Will Not Be President by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:23pm On Jan 07, 2021
GreyLaw:

Cover your head in shame you are just disgracing yourself and shifting goal post like a coward.

Shame on you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Will Not Be President by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:24pm On Jan 07, 2021
budaatum:

So, it even "sound[s] funny and crazy" to you?

Guess GreyLaw might shoot them before 12pm, 20 January 2021.

He is sick

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Will Not Be President by kingxsamz(m): 8:17pm On Jan 07, 2021
GreyLaw:

On the 21st of January, I'll be viewing this thread again while drinking chilled malt, and laughing at your foolishness.
I know you're already feeling that you made a huge mistake. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Will Not Be President by DeusXmachina: 10:55pm On Jan 07, 2021
GreyLaw:

What are you willing to do when you're proven wrong?

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Will Not Be President by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:30pm On Jan 08, 2021
GreyLaw:

Lol you are the one devoid of reason Trump just said he will not attend inauguration I am sure in your deluded mind he will still be inaugurated abi?Be there making a fool of yourself nonsense.Biden is taking office and foolish Trump just admitted Biden will take office and he will not attend his inauguration keep on believing your web of lies and not admit to reality.Nonsense

Where is drlivelogic

3 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Will Not Be President by kingxsamz(m): 5:35pm On Jan 08, 2021
DeusXmachina:

What are you willing to do when you're proven wrong?

Probably drink a full bottle of sniper before going to bed.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Will Not Be President by budaatum: 9:48pm On Jan 08, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Will Not Be President by grandlexuz(m): 11:27pm On Jan 08, 2021
GreyLaw:

I would have said you have got the brain of a peacock and an IQ < 27, but then again I take back my words and will usher judgement on January 20.

Despite Trump shamefully accepting to a peaceful transfer of power, abandoned by most top ranking Republicans and condemned by world leaders you still think he will be president.

Bros your problem nobe matter for IQ, you have been hallucinating on the wrong weed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Will Not Be President by Nobody: 2:42am On Jan 09, 2021
hey prophet...hoiw is your prophecy going....una all dey craze

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Will Not Be President by Nobody: 2:43am On Jan 09, 2021
GreyLaw:

come you don take your cheap med this morning?

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Will Not Be President by GreyLaw(m): 10:55pm On Jan 10, 2021
Very soon that siren of "Trump 2020, Trump 2020" that I heard in the spirit in February last year, will blare loud and clear in this physical realm. Just a few more days and people will jump out into the streets with singing and dancing and sighs of relief!

Short-sighted people who don't know the full ramifications of a Biden presidency come online and dabble into things they don't understand. We have already seen the wickedness and terror the man would unleash on America and the world and we said, "No! Never will it happen!!" We control this earth from the spirit realm and decide what happens. As for this matter, it is already decided. Heaven has stamped and sealed it and nothing can change it, no, not your tantrums or your whims and caprices.

Daniel 4:17 This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men.

When it happens remember I told you so. I have been sounding the alarm since early November 2020. It is about to be fulfilled in your very eyes. I hope the few wise ones would look and learn.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Will Not Be President by budaatum: 3:05am On Jan 11, 2021
GreyLaw:

We have already seen the wickedness and terror the man would unleash on America and the world and we said, "No! Never will it happen!!"

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12969427_notable02468_jpeg5504247c9fae39f1151532b829cbf6cf

That's the wickedness and terror that trump already unleashed on America through his ineptitude and deceit.

You will hear the American people definitely say:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12969423_notable02467_jpeg8a344041e36389a16493d51bc6ad7054

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Will Not Be President by GreyLaw(m): 4:48am On Jan 14, 2021
Trump impeached for the second time and the only president to have been impeached twice. Hahahaha...

Hear me again: Trump remains the president for another 4 years! All what you are watching are tantrums from kids whose candies have been taken. This thing has already been done, signed and sealed. Forget the smokes and mirrors. I'm sorry I cannot reply quotes or comments now until on the 21st of January. And I have my reasons, but also there are lots of kids on here who don't understand what I am saying and why. I'm cutting my cake on the 21st of January.

Trump is the president for another 4 years!

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Will Not Be President by Whois(m): 6:00am On Jan 14, 2021
Few more days to go I heard he has already packed his bags

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Biden Will Not Be President by kingxsamz(m): 2:47pm On Jan 14, 2021
GreyLaw:
Trump impeached for the second time and the only president to have been impeached twice. Hahahaha...

Hear me again: Trump remains the president for another 4 years! All what you are watching are tantrums from kids whose candies have been taken. This thing has already been done, signed and sealed. Forget the smokes and mirrors. I'm sorry I cannot reply quotes or comments now until on the 21st of January. And I have my reasons, but also there are lots of kids on here who don't understand what I am saying and why. I'm cutting my cake on the 21st of January.

Trump is the president for another 4 years!

It's just 6 days left.
I hope you won't deactivate your account out of shame. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Will Not Be President by GreyLaw(m): 10:37am On Jan 15, 2021
I would also like to remind you that NO human date or timing or ordinance is written in stone. Only God's word is yea and Amen. My point is that God sits in the heavens and laughs at all our times, timelines and deadlines. If He even wants he can make a joke of the 20th of January. After all before 1937 US inauguration used to be on March 4th.

Mr. Biden wouldn't know what hit him and his cohorts. He will not be inaugurated. He will not enter the White House. He will NOT become president. The "Orange man" Trump will be inaugurated duly as the president for the next 4 years.

When all this comes to pass I'll explain how I got to know all this.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Will Not Be President by malcom1X: 9:30pm On Jan 15, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Cover your head in shame you are just disgracing yourself and shifting goal post like a coward.

Shame on you

Bro Biden will not be the president of the United States of America.

It's very simple. You can't deny this.

It's already written. Trump will be inaugurated on March.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Will Not Be President by Onlinebar: 9:41pm On Jan 15, 2021
GreyLaw:
I would also like to remind you that NO human date or timing or ordinance is written in stone. Only God's word is yea and Amen. My point is that God sits in the heavens and laughs at all our times, timelines and deadlines. If He even wants he can make a joke of the 20th of January. After all before 1937 US inauguration used to be on March 4th.

Mr. Biden wouldn't know what hit him and his cohorts. He will not be inaugurated. He will not enter the White House. He will NOT become president. The "Orange man" Trump will be inaugurated duly as the president for the next 4 years.

Do you predict football scores too ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Will Not Be President by Valkrie: 9:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
Onlinebar:

Do you predict football scores too ?

So all these things dem dey talk here...nah Kalo Kalo dey your mind...? You wan carry 100 naira win 50 million naira bah...?

See anybody who use means to get game to win would pay a price...hold am for your right hand...there are rules to things if you don't know..!!

Why you think people wey dey do blood money no dey end well?
Re: Joe Biden Will Not Be President by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:05pm On Jan 15, 2021
malcom1X:

Bro Biden will not be the president of the United States of America.

It's very simple. You can't deny this.

It's already written. Trump will be inaugurated on March.

Better wake up from your delusion and stop being silly.You must be an adult and it is a pity you don't want to be intelligent keep believing in tales by moonlight.
Re: Joe Biden Will Not Be President by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:08pm On Jan 15, 2021
GreyLaw:

Budaatum what psychiatric hospital will you recommend for this scammer.
This was the same joker that said Trump was going to win then he changed it to the supreme court then he changed it to the electoral college then he changed it to inauguaration day now he is changing it to March 4th you are not okay at all.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joe Biden Will Not Be President by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:10pm On Jan 15, 2021
Greylaw Mike Pence called Kamala Harris to congratulate her today and Trump is leaving the whitehouse on tuesday or wednesday morning.

In your deluded mind Biden will leave the white house for him to come back on the 4th of March.
You are truly a psycho grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Biden Will Not Be President by Leonidas8(m): 10:56pm On Jan 15, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:
Greylaw Mike Pence called Kamala Harris to congratulate her today and Trump is leaving the whitehouse on tuesday or wednesday morning.

In your deluded mind Biden will leave the white house for him to come back on the 4th of March.
You are truly a psycho grin
Maybe the guy is being sarcastic.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Will Not Be President by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:59pm On Jan 15, 2021
Leonidas8:
Maybe the guy is being sarcastic.

He is not.
I have been reading his post for months it is not sarcasm it is pure delusion

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Will Not Be President by Leonidas8(m): 1:08am On Jan 16, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

He is not.
I have been reading his post for months it is not sarcasm it is pure delusion
Chai, this people are so so detached from reality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Will Not Be President by Onlinebar: 11:09am On Jan 16, 2021
Valkrie:

So all these things dem dey talk here...nah Kalo Kalo dey your mind...? You wan carry 100 naira win 50 million naira bah...?

See anybody who use means to get game to win would pay a price...hold am for your right hand...there are rules to things if you don't know..!!

Why you think people wey dey do blood money no dey end well?

I was trolling him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Will Not Be President by Gireiboy(m): 3:05pm On Jan 16, 2021
Leonidas8:
Chai, this people are so so detached from reality.
It's an advance case of schizophrenia, this guys should as a matter of urgency seek medical help.
Because, from the look of things many of these guys are probably going to commit suicide.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

US Senators Working Towards Freezing Russia's $132billion in Gold Reserves. / SEE The Punishment For Reading A Bible In Saudi Arabia [photos] / Russia's Attack On Ukraine Reveals Political Fault Lines In Asia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.