Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,491 members, 7,781,472 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:00 PM

Skinny Or Curvy Women, Which Do You Prefer? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Skinny Or Curvy Women, Which Do You Prefer? (16554 Views)

Kalabari Women And Yoruba Women Which One Get Yanches Pass?? / DEBATE: Curvy Boobs Or Curvy Ass, Which Is More Desirable In A Babe? / Deborah, Skinny Model Twerks Better Than Curvy Ladies, Goes Nude For Artwork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skinny Or Curvy Women, Which Do You Prefer? by Openbusiness: 5:50pm On Nov 06, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Well said. This will give a lot of people a clearer picture.

anybody that needs more pictures of slim curvy should let me know. For "scientific research purposes" only please grin

2 Likes

Re: Skinny Or Curvy Women, Which Do You Prefer? by Liposure: 7:27pm On Nov 06, 2020
Openbusiness:
anybody that needs more pictures of slim curvy should let me know. For "scientific research purposes" only please grin
these ladies have athletic build
Re: Skinny Or Curvy Women, Which Do You Prefer? by WoeBetide666: 8:40pm On Nov 06, 2020
Neighborhood MILF
Re: Skinny Or Curvy Women, Which Do You Prefer? by princehaxky(m): 8:41pm On Nov 06, 2020
Love them All, But curvy attracts me more
Re: Skinny Or Curvy Women, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 06, 2020
Openbusiness:
The woman(slimthickMary) in the 3rd picture doesn't look good to me.She ought to stop whatever she's been doing to enhance her body, her body is not proportional.
Re: Skinny Or Curvy Women, Which Do You Prefer? by Mastakija(m): 8:57pm On Nov 06, 2020
White chicks are flat
Re: Skinny Or Curvy Women, Which Do You Prefer? by SILENTandSMART2: 9:00pm On Nov 06, 2020
Openbusiness:

I'm still tryna find the curve dat you're referring to,

Lol we muscular mathematician can relate

Geez, smiley
Re: Skinny Or Curvy Women, Which Do You Prefer? by kaymart: 9:40pm On Nov 06, 2020
Fvck christ

I'm exactly like dat first girl ,

Geeezzz smiley

you are everything...male, female, pregnant, married woman,a searching guy, cryto dealer, grand pa, a great grandma, a king, a princess, young employee, curvy chick....only you...Chai....multi personality of nairaland....
Haba!!!!
you better change your ways
Re: Skinny Or Curvy Women, Which Do You Prefer? by SavageResponse(m): 9:41pm On Nov 06, 2020
fati2001:
NONE.

APART FROM WOMEN LIKE BEY, RIRI OR KATE (NATURAL BODIES)

The question is for guys, I thought you're female...or are you bisexual?
Re: Skinny Or Curvy Women, Which Do You Prefer? by Cutehector(m): 9:44pm On Nov 06, 2020
Openbusiness:
Exactly. So why would you now say skinny or curvy? When curvy can apply across the entire spectrum of female sizes. There are slim + curvy, and there are thick + curvy and there are even fat + curvy women. Then you also have slim and thick and fat women who are not curvy, who don't have shape at all.

Look at these girls, they are slim and curvy.
well hung breasts. kiss kiss kiss my spec
Re: Skinny Or Curvy Women, Which Do You Prefer? by fati2001(m): 9:46pm On Nov 06, 2020
SavageResponse:

The question is for guys, I thought you're female...or are you bisexual?

Re: Skinny Or Curvy Women, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 06, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

I'm still tryna find the curve dat you're referring to,

Lol we muscular mathematician can relate

Geez, smiley
When people say curve, what do you think they mean?It's the ratio of the waist to the hips.Those ladies are slim and curvy.

Re: Skinny Or Curvy Women, Which Do You Prefer? by SILENTandSMART2: 10:10pm On Nov 06, 2020
MhisTahrah:
When people say curve, what do you think they mean?It's the ratio of the waist to the hips.Those ladies are slim and curvy.

Okay no problem,smiley
Re: Skinny Or Curvy Women, Which Do You Prefer? by Okoroawusa: 11:00pm On Nov 06, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
I know guys that are suckers for skinny ladies.

Like me...the skinnier a woman the more the likelihood that I will like her.

I like women with other body types o!. But if she is skinny I will easily be attracted to her.
I can have sex with any woman no matter her body type but if I want to take a relationship further it will definitely be a skinny woman. The body of a skinny woman gets my heart racing.

2 Likes

Re: Skinny Or Curvy Women, Which Do You Prefer? by SILENTandSMART2: 11:16pm On Nov 06, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Like me...the skinnier a woman the more the likelihood that I will like her.

I like women with other body types o!. But if she is skinny I will easily be attracted to her.
I can have sex with any woman no matter her body type but if I want to take a relationship further it will definitely be a skinny woman. The body of a skinny woman gets my heart racing.

Like tooth pick smiley

Re: Skinny Or Curvy Women, Which Do You Prefer? by Okoroawusa: 6:22am On Nov 07, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Like tooth pick smiley

Not like tooth pick. But I am not a fan of too much flesh on a woman. Little perky breasts,fleshy but not voluptuous ass,tall or average height,flat tummy... those characteristics in a woman would definitely make me look at her a second time.
Re: Skinny Or Curvy Women, Which Do You Prefer? by Smartlux(m): 7:08am On Nov 07, 2020
Both grin
Re: Skinny Or Curvy Women, Which Do You Prefer? by SILENTandSMART2: 7:56am On Nov 07, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Not like tooth pick. But I am not a fan of too much flesh on a woman. Little perky breasts,fleshy but not voluptuous ass,tall or average height,flat tummy... those characteristics in a woman would definitely make me look at her a second time.

Like 4 piece of broom
Re: Skinny Or Curvy Women, Which Do You Prefer? by majamajic(m): 8:05am On Nov 07, 2020
Am team skinny , with thigh gap oo and 34b or 36d boobs cup size
Re: Skinny Or Curvy Women, Which Do You Prefer? by RamessesIV(m): 9:07am On Nov 07, 2020
Depends Arabs and latinos are different
Mastakija:
White chicks are flat

(1) (2) (Reply)

Depressed: My Fiance Says Am Too 'slim' / Georgina Rodriguez Shows Off Incredible Figure While On Yacht With C. Ronaldo / Indian Guys ❤

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.