Stats: 3,149,994 members, 7,806,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

"Gimme My Palliative" Little Boy Cries As He Drags Noodle With Siblings (VIDEO) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Gimme My Palliative" Little Boy Cries As He Drags Noodle With Siblings (VIDEO) (33121 Views)

Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years / Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake / 6-Year-Old Boy Cries As His Mother Weds (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

"Gimme My Palliative" Little Boy Cries As He Drags Noodle With Siblings (VIDEO) by Frankice: 2:09pm On Nov 06, 2020
Just In: A little child cries out loud as he drags noodle with siblings!!!

Watch video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NsUj-BjTr0

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Gimme My Palliative" Little Boy Cries As He Drags Noodle With Siblings (VIDEO) by obyrich(m): 2:13pm On Nov 06, 2020
The future of Nigeria. Thieving politicians na warning be this o grin

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Gimme My Palliative" Little Boy Cries As He Drags Noodle With Siblings (VIDEO) by Skyfornia(m): 2:16pm On Nov 06, 2020
Does it mean the parents are among those that looted the warehouses or the small boy has been reading a lot of news? shocked shocked grin grin cool cool

E shock me!

138 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Gimme My Palliative" Little Boy Cries As He Drags Noodle With Siblings (VIDEO) by phrancys001(m): 2:24pm On Nov 06, 2020
Naija nawah o!

Re: "Gimme My Palliative" Little Boy Cries As He Drags Noodle With Siblings (VIDEO) by YorubaKinging: 7:05pm On Nov 06, 2020
The end is near

Like I keep saying

The sudden destruction of the great USA is nigh

Let your family members come back home ..

It's not going to be funny

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Gimme My Palliative" Little Boy Cries As He Drags Noodle With Siblings (VIDEO) by inoki247: 7:05pm On Nov 06, 2020
Future Loooter maybe the boy is from Adamawa....

Looters of today are the Leaders of tomorrow

Re: "Gimme My Palliative" Little Boy Cries As He Drags Noodle With Siblings (VIDEO) by Nazgul: 7:05pm On Nov 06, 2020
That indomine is obviously one of the palatives his parents looted. Now the child wants to loot it from his siblings. undecided

30 Likes

Re: "Gimme My Palliative" Little Boy Cries As He Drags Noodle With Siblings (VIDEO) by crackhouse(m): 7:06pm On Nov 06, 2020
Na so
Re: "Gimme My Palliative" Little Boy Cries As He Drags Noodle With Siblings (VIDEO) by RaphtechSolar(m): 7:06pm On Nov 06, 2020
PALLIATIVE BAWO

Re: "Gimme My Palliative" Little Boy Cries As He Drags Noodle With Siblings (VIDEO) by illicit(m): 7:06pm On Nov 06, 2020
Hoodlum....

Re: "Gimme My Palliative" Little Boy Cries As He Drags Noodle With Siblings (VIDEO) by Factfinder1(m): 7:06pm On Nov 06, 2020
See what the government has reduced its citizens to...shame

Re: "Gimme My Palliative" Little Boy Cries As He Drags Noodle With Siblings (VIDEO) by lekki1444: 7:06pm On Nov 06, 2020
grin very sophisticated

Re: "Gimme My Palliative" Little Boy Cries As He Drags Noodle With Siblings (VIDEO) by Icetech: 7:06pm On Nov 06, 2020
Isorite...
Re: "Gimme My Palliative" Little Boy Cries As He Drags Noodle With Siblings (VIDEO) by Thayay(m): 7:06pm On Nov 06, 2020
The boy would've been calling corn palliative if he were to be in Jos grin. Cuz na only dried corn Jos people got as pallatives.
This life no Balanciaga cry cry

47 Likes

Re: "Gimme My Palliative" Little Boy Cries As He Drags Noodle With Siblings (VIDEO) by Righteousness89(m): 7:07pm On Nov 06, 2020

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Gimme My Palliative" Little Boy Cries As He Drags Noodle With Siblings (VIDEO) by lafiagi007: 7:07pm On Nov 06, 2020
Chai, looter in making..........
Re: "Gimme My Palliative" Little Boy Cries As He Drags Noodle With Siblings (VIDEO) by LightAunt(f): 7:07pm On Nov 06, 2020
Funny & not funny grin

Re: "Gimme My Palliative" Little Boy Cries As He Drags Noodle With Siblings (VIDEO) by korel9: 7:08pm On Nov 06, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: "Gimme My Palliative" Little Boy Cries As He Drags Noodle With Siblings (VIDEO) by lekki1444: 7:08pm On Nov 06, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Like I keep saying

any timeline ? this month ? december ?
Re: "Gimme My Palliative" Little Boy Cries As He Drags Noodle With Siblings (VIDEO) by AgentGoat: 7:08pm On Nov 06, 2020
Re: "Gimme My Palliative" Little Boy Cries As He Drags Noodle With Siblings (VIDEO) by SSIPON(m): 7:08pm On Nov 06, 2020
Mummy calm down twin

Re: "Gimme My Palliative" Little Boy Cries As He Drags Noodle With Siblings (VIDEO) by DenreleDave(m): 7:08pm On Nov 06, 2020
Re: "Gimme My Palliative" Little Boy Cries As He Drags Noodle With Siblings (VIDEO) by PAWG(m): 7:08pm On Nov 06, 2020
That's an old man cheesy

Re: "Gimme My Palliative" Little Boy Cries As He Drags Noodle With Siblings (VIDEO) by SSIPON(m): 7:09pm On Nov 06, 2020
Mummy calm down twin brother

Re: "Gimme My Palliative" Little Boy Cries As He Drags Noodle With Siblings (VIDEO) by Ajibade123(m): 7:09pm On Nov 06, 2020
orisirisi

we need to grow in this country
Do you wish to work or study in countries like
Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Dubai, Germany,
Cyprus, Malaysia, Turkey check my signature for my
contact
Re: "Gimme My Palliative" Little Boy Cries As He Drags Noodle With Siblings (VIDEO) by Donbazooka: 7:10pm On Nov 06, 2020
Upcoming hoodlum

Re: "Gimme My Palliative" Little Boy Cries As He Drags Noodle With Siblings (VIDEO) by Hespee93: 7:10pm On Nov 06, 2020
I swear, the kain thinder wey go fire Bkogers een.

Na inky God know am.
Re: "Gimme My Palliative" Little Boy Cries As He Drags Noodle With Siblings (VIDEO) by November1857(m): 7:10pm On Nov 06, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Like I keep saying

NA WAOO ! You always appear and disappear

Re: "Gimme My Palliative" Little Boy Cries As He Drags Noodle With Siblings (VIDEO) by Lovelies1: 7:11pm On Nov 06, 2020
Maybe family looted palliative or stories

USA is just a confusion

Please guys don't let USA presidential election confuse you

I think eyes should be on Great Britain

First throne Babylon
Second throne Persia/medes
Third Greece/Rome
Fourth Great Britain

Britain according to report colonize almost 80-90% of the nation's in the world

The beast once was, now is not, but yet will come- Revelation 17:8

Finally there will be a Fourth kingdom (it ended at a fourth kingdom not five)
Daniel 2: 40-43

Clay ( people who are soft, whom are not interested in power domination)

Re: "Gimme My Palliative" Little Boy Cries As He Drags Noodle With Siblings (VIDEO) by SportsHD: 7:11pm On Nov 06, 2020
Na so the boy take blow

Re: "Gimme My Palliative" Little Boy Cries As He Drags Noodle With Siblings (VIDEO) by sammysneh(m): 7:11pm On Nov 06, 2020
There is hunger in the land

Every body eyes dey red, it's well
Re: "Gimme My Palliative" Little Boy Cries As He Drags Noodle With Siblings (VIDEO) by Kevinsamba: 7:11pm On Nov 06, 2020
Jesus christ
You are damn funny
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Like I keep saying

Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? / Marriage: My Mother Inlaw Calls My Wife Everyday Is It Proper? / Why Do Nigerian Women Endure Abuses In Marriage?