Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,508 members, 7,808,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania (41183 Views)

At Least 3 Dead In Snowy Pileup Of Dozens Of Vehicles In Pennsylvania, Usa(Pics) / US Election: Joe Bidden Takes 917-Vote Lead In Georgia / Founder Of Amazon, Jeff Bezos Lost $54 Billion Over Donald Trump's Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by IgboSomalia: 3:45pm On Nov 06, 2020
ofiko123:
Donald trump will still win this election..

Don't let Donald hear this. He can land you a dirty slap.

4 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by dazzlingd(m): 3:46pm On Nov 06, 2020
Could this be rigging
Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by 9jayes: 3:46pm On Nov 06, 2020
Let me prepare my Visa, USA straight
Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 06, 2020
Foumi:
Systematic rigging, something Trump was leading with over 700k...Mr Trump take heart as the establishment really meant to get you out at all cost. Now, the Islamist terrorists including the lifeless one in Aso Rock are rejoicing.

It wasn't rigging.

The usual democratic supporters learned their lesson from 4 years and came out enmasse to vote (unlike in 2016 when most of them stayed at home because they didn't like Hilary....forgetting the first rule of politics....you go with the candidate you have, not the candidiate you wish you had)

Also, a lot of youth born after 1996 became eligible to vote....and many of them lean Democrat.

Biden finally was a nice guy compared to Trump.

Finally in 2016, Trump was the challeger. Now, he is the incumbent...and incumbents tend to get judged harshly, even when they do win)

(The Press played a ROLE...but they acted the same way in 2016...and trump won.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by Bar1941(m): 3:46pm On Nov 06, 2020
Foumi:
Systematic rigging, something Trump was leading with over 700k...Mr Trump take heart as the establishment really meant to get you out at all cost. Now, the Islamist terrorists including the lifeless one in Aso Rock are rejoicing.

Let me educate you here because I can see your level of ignorance, due to the outbreak of Covid 19 which escalated in the State due to lackadaisical attitudes of Trump, the democrats instructed her electorates to vote via mail to reduce contact as much as possible, while Trump instructed his supporters to vote at the polling centres. Trump took the initial lead because they counted the votes from the polling centers first, once they started with the mailed votes, it is obvious Biden will get more votes. Their is no rocket science in it.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by lebienconnu: 3:46pm On Nov 06, 2020
Eh yah, I will miss Trump gan ni o.
Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by iamme1234(m): 3:48pm On Nov 06, 2020
Trump is about to kill his career by himself.
Talking too much and laugh over key important matters kills him.
Trump you better tweet your support for Ngozi for the WTO president so Nigerians witches can do a mid night magic for you called oruberiberism,there-after you could win

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by vioment: 3:49pm On Nov 06, 2020
That pitiful loser don't want to give up.

The guy is a disgrace to himself, his family, and those who voted for him.

If you want to be like Putin, xi, and many African and Middle East presidents; then go there; The USA is not in that league; trumped one.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by willyjacs(m): 3:49pm On Nov 06, 2020
Foumi:
how trump rigged overnight to become president abi?

mumu goan unrig it na....be giving comments without proofs.
u dunno Americans a tired of that arrogant,ignorant loosed mouth.

u be learner..... enter any US platforms nd see jubilations.

He murdered himself from his claiming covid 19 is hoax nd not taking it serious.
Americans are holding him responsible for the over 200k deaths.

2nd law of nature.
just like laycon won bbnaija....when u are focused more on rubbishing one person, he'll start gaining people's sympathy....

that was the last trap he caught himself when he continued attacking Biden during the presidential debate.

after the debate, online polls showed more support for Biden.

pride comes before a fall.

there's nothing u ND ur wailers can do about it.

9 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by ochombia1: 3:49pm On Nov 06, 2020
Those rejoicing for Biden, what do you stand to gain.
Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by Froshloaded: 3:49pm On Nov 06, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Go go biden

It is over for Donald trump

Hahhahha...that reminds me of the comedy skit by kalistus.....it is over...
If you are a niggarrrr and you know kalistus then you must be a real niggarrr....i owe you something...but you must choose wisely...between a nord or cyberghost username and password so you can huzzle...or a paid pussy or parcel of weed or enough bottles...

I need nord abeg..

I need to access user testing site
Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by Lubumbashi: 3:50pm On Nov 06, 2020
All the fake prophets who predicted victory for Trump how market?

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by 7lives: 3:50pm On Nov 06, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

ogbeni read the caption well, he over take in Pennsylvania and not won the election...when all four remaining states is declare,then we can all smoke our weed together !

Simple Arithmetic, Biden already won okay

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by doctorbabs(m): 3:50pm On Nov 06, 2020
is possible for Trump to win the election... once south east( Biafrans) results announced.... Trump we carry the day. mumu people!

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by Eryyy92: 3:50pm On Nov 06, 2020
If by chance, Trump Donald Ezenwa wins eh I'll share this 7600 I won to seven lucky persons

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by zudozz: 3:50pm On Nov 06, 2020
Same thing Christ said on the Cross..''IT IS FINISH''! grin

Make d poolhole peeg go dey grab Melanie pvssy for house.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by 5thcolm(m): 3:51pm On Nov 06, 2020
Neddstark:
Trump was leading Pennsylvania with over 600k votes. Suddenly mail-in ballots that were to be counted days later overturned the lead and Biden is now winning. And many people accept it as normal and fair. You want to tell me that only Democrats voted via mail-in ballots while republicans voted in the polling booths. Something fishy somewhere. Well Trump has stepped on many toes and some big guys want him out at all costs. He underestimated his adversaries in this elections.

First of all, all mail-in ballots didn't go to Biden.

2) historically, it's a well known facts democrats votes more with mail-in ballots.
3) Don't tell me you don't remember that Trump(the last christian hope) discouraged his supporters from voting by mailing-in and democrats encouraged there supporters to, because of Covid.

I am sure you are aware of all this but because you are probably in denial phase you a unable to make the connection to reach a logical conclusion
Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by jaxxy(m): 3:51pm On Nov 06, 2020
Golan007:

So why did some Republicans use the same method?

It's a legal system obviously bt the desperate democrats have abused it cos that how they know they have planned to rigg it with staggered elections. This saddened.
Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by kelvindj98: 3:52pm On Nov 06, 2020
ochombia1:
Those rejoicing for Biden, what do you stand to gain.
Those lamenting for Trump what do you stand to gain.

5 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by grandlexuz(m): 3:53pm On Nov 06, 2020
danderson:
21,000 dead Dems voted for Biden via mail-in. Massive rigging. Now Biden is so confused on how far the corrupt media, Big Tech and Money bags went that he’s asking Dems to calm down ��

Say no to Homosexuality and Abortion. If you know you know

The lies in your first paragraph is a sin like homosexuality. Holier than thou African Christian.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by ppogba: 3:54pm On Nov 06, 2020
isahsalee:
45m ago
Trump has no immediate plans to concede, sources say

Per Fox News' John Roberts: President Trump currently has no plans to concede.

Fox is told his advisors have been giving him advice in both directions. Some believe a concession is the correct thing to do – others believe he needs to fight to ensure the vote was correct.

It appears he will almost certainly ask for a recount in Pennsylvania – in addition to the one announced in Wisconsin. He will also likely ask for a recount in Georgia as well, and if he doesn’t overtake Biden, Arizona, too.

There are expected to be numerous court challenges in this process – the nature of which has not yet been fully determined.

According to one senior aide, the President’s attitude is as follows: He is “simply skeptical. He warned about this for months. The media didn’t take it seriously, and now here with are with the scenario.”

Fox is told the President “may ultimately concede. He’s just not there yet.”

Asked if this would be resolved any time in the near future, an aide told Fox News “I don’t see how it is.”

FoxLiveBlogTeam
1h ago
Where the race stands: Biden erases Trump lead in Georgia count, makes gains in Pennsylvania

Democratic nominee Joe Biden steadily gained ground on President Trump in both Pennsylvania and Georgia as more mail votes were counted Thursday and overnight into Friday, inching the former vice president closer to the 270 electoral votes needed to win the presidency.

In Georgia specifically, Biden now leads.
Biden sits at 264 electoral votes in states where races have been called while Trump has 214 in called races. Biden needs just one win in any of the swing states with races that have not yet been called by the Fox News Decision Desk -- Nevada, Pennsylvania, North Carolina and Georgia -- while Trump would need to win all four of those states plus Alaska, which he is expected win but is too early to call because of a lack of votes reported.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/where-the-race-stands-biden-erases-trump-lead-georgia-count-makes-gains-pennsylvania

You are very current and up-to-date.

I will also like to add the fact that, all form of flight over the residence of BIDEN have been FORBIDDEN while the detachment of secret service to him and his family has been massively beefed up.

Simply put, otunba Trump may be on his way out.

3 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by Kindledlight(m): 3:55pm On Nov 06, 2020
I was even counting on Nevada to nail the victory for Joe Biden not knowing he is spreading his tentacles to Pennsylvania and even Georgia.

Once again Congratulations to the President elect of the United States.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by GodHatesBigots(m): 3:55pm On Nov 06, 2020
Getting ready to celebrate cheesy
Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by BruncleZuma: 3:55pm On Nov 06, 2020
Neddstark:
Trump was leading Pennsylvania with over 600k votes. Suddenly mail-in ballots that were to be counted days later overturned the lead and Biden is now winning. And many people accept it as normal and fair. You want to tell me that only Democrats voted via mail-in ballots while republicans voted in the polling booths. Something fishy somewhere. Well Trump has stepped on many toes and some big guys want him out at all costs. He underestimated his adversaries in this elections.

When he has been preaching against mailed in votes which US citizens in diaspora and mostly the military vote through. Not just that, discouraging his numerous fans from using it...nah the man kpai himself by himself. Trump is his own enemy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 06, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Go go biden

If you are a niggarrrr and you know kalistus then you must be a real niggarrr....i owe you something...but you must choose wisely...between a nord or cyberghost username and password so you can huzzle...or a paid pussy or parcel of weed or enough bottles...

Gimme cyberghost

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 06, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Go go biden

Boss I need that nord login like mad

Abeg

1 Like 1 Share

PLS THOSE BLACK COWS WHO DON'T REMEMBER WHEN TRUMPET CALL NIGERIA SHITHOLE AND START THEIR PRAYER SECTION FOR TRUMP SUPPOSED SEE DOCTOR AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

3 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by GeoAfrikana(m): 3:57pm On Nov 06, 2020
Nazgul:
I've said this before an I'll say it again.

What did Trump do for Nigeria and Africa at large that most Nigerians are carrying his matter on their heads like firewood?

Trump never stepped foot inside any African country in his four years as president, he called Africa a shit hole, placed harsh visa policies on Nigeria.

Even came out openly to oppose Ngozi okonjo Iwela's appointment in WTO.

So I want to ask again what is it that Trump did that's making so many Nigerians ready to die for his re-election?

Is it that we love opression or what?

Congratulations Biden you deserve the white House.

Make I go dust my passport jare...na to japa be that
Trump's foul mouth is some people's definition of courage.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by spafu(m): 3:57pm On Nov 06, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Go go biden

I go for the Nord.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chris Donahue: The Last US Soldier to Leave Afghanistan / Macron Urges Iran To Avoid ‘escalation’, Voices ‘solidarity’ With US / China Military ‘drove Away’ US Warship In South China Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.