Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,802 members, 7,806,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit (41929 Views)

What Breed Of Dog Is This Dog? (Photos) / I Think My Dog Is Not Dead, The Veterinary Doctor Lied. / Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by Octopusssy(f): 8:38pm On Nov 06, 2020
biggy26:

Feed that dog. It's hungry!!
Nope, he ain't. He is just being nasty
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by Incandescent(m): 8:38pm On Nov 06, 2020
hopexter:
This is White fox, you confusely mistook it for a dog grin grin

Lmao grin grin

Let her clean her house jare

1 Like

Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 06, 2020
Octopusssy:
Now that I have your attention:

Last year I created a thread asking for information on the breed of my recently acquired dog, and discovered thence that this cute ball of pristine white fur is an American Eskimo- https://www.nairaland.com/5568612/what-breed-dog

Alas, his cuteness begins and ends with his fur. He has a most disturbing taste for rats. He doesn't just chase them, he eats them.

We have had several dogs in the past and none of them have actually eaten household pests, but White (so named for obvious reasons) eats rats, lizards...and my God, cockroaches cry cry cry cry embarassed

Well, I wouldn't say he actually eats roaches; he pins them down and rips them to shreds. Sometimes he even sneaks into my room in search of rats stuck on the rat gum. He has even mastered the art of eating the rats without having the gum stick to his fur. The first time he stole a rat laden gum from my room, we had to cut the gum and some of his fur away where it stuck. Now he has become an expert and can now consume the rats on the gum without getting his mouth stuck .

How can an animal so beautiful be so unbelievably disgusting? My mum says he is possessed.

file photo. He doesn't sit still long enough to be photographed.

Lolz I thought i was about reading something serious . You guys have adapted to city's life to the extent you don't understand animals, especially dogs. Back then in the village , we purposely buy dogs just like the same way people buy gun for hunting of animals. I was raised with bush meat and we use dogs to hunt most of those bush meat especially during the time of Harmattan. We would set fire in the forest and strategically position the dogs around the fire. I enjoyed, monkey, cat, rabbit, grasscutter, bush pig, antelope. ...So many kind of meat.
Dogs are hunters , the fact that you decide to convert them to pet does not stop their killing instincts except those useless city dogs.
But on the other hand, if you do eat chicken, cow meat, goat , why then do you think your dog shouldn't also kill and eat animal. The only problem your dog has is that it can't wash the animal or cook it compare to you and that's because it's dog. If you call your dog a witch and meanwhile you do also eat chicken and other animals, it means you are a witch too grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by murphyrichy(m): 8:39pm On Nov 06, 2020
I think a wild cat impregnated the mother of your dog, so it belongs to the cat family....
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by adetolanex: 8:39pm On Nov 06, 2020
I like the way you Write. Your
Command of English is impresive

1 Like

Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by Octopusssy(f): 8:41pm On Nov 06, 2020
prekumohtim:

Lolz I thought i was about reading something serious . You guys have adapted to city's life to the extent you don't understand animals, especially dogs. Back then in the village , we purposely buy dogs just like the same way people buy gun for hunting of animals. I was raised with bush meat and we use dogs to hunt most of those bush meat especially during the time of Harmattan. We would set fire in the forest and strategically position the dogs around the fire. I enjoyed, monkey, cat, rabbit, grasscutter, bush pig, antelope. ...So many kind of meat.
Dogs are hunters , the fact that you decide to convert them to pet does not stop their killing instincts except those useless city dogs.
But on the other hand, if you do eat chicken, cow meat, goat , why then do you think your dog shouldn't also kill and eat animal. The only problem your dog has is that it can't wash the animal or cook it compare to you and that's because it's dog. If you call you dog a witch and meanwhile you do also eat chicken and other animals, it means you are witch too.
Interesting perspective. Thanks.

Why do most of them kill without eating and why does mine eat his kills?

1 Like

Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by DenreleDave(m): 8:42pm On Nov 06, 2020
Octopusssy:

Alas, his cuteness begins and ends with his fur. He has a most disturbing taste for rats. He doesn't just chase them, he eats them.

We have had several dogs in the past and none of them have actually eaten household pests, but White (so named for obvious reasons) eats rats, lizards...and my God, cockroaches cry cry cry cry embarassed

The first time he stole a rat laden gum from my room, we had to cut the gum and some of his fur away where it stuck. Now he has become an expert and can now consume the rats on the gum without getting his mouth stuck .

My mum says he is possessed.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by Herodutus(m): 8:44pm On Nov 06, 2020
Hahaha bros, are you sure you will make HEAVEN like this?
quote author=Davash222 post=95754375]We’ll talk about your dog later...

Why rats full your room like that? Can’t you tidy your room? If there’s no rat within, you think your dog will be eating rats? You’re the proximate cause of your dog’s behavior. [/quote]
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by DenreleDave(m): 8:45pm On Nov 06, 2020
starbuck:
Thank God that yours eat animals undecided undecided

I can remember the day our German shepherd and Alsatian nearly used me as their breakfast because their foods wasn't prepared on time.... I escaped with a torn wound on my arm and a mark on my tummy.. After the incident, their only savior was that they didn't eat the poison my mom kept for them grin grin grin..

Is this a joke or u r truly serious?

Ur mom wanted to fight on ur behalf
grin grin grin grin
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by Whytecube: 8:48pm On Nov 06, 2020
Please you have to be feeding the dog well. Don't forget dogs are cannivorous in nature and when hungry can feed on insects, pests, etc to survive.
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by kikelomojessy(f): 8:48pm On Nov 06, 2020
I once had an America Eskimo, female. Kim was scared of rats and even cockroaches sef, she will just start growling at it but won't come close at all, but I noticed she picks things like rubber band, thread and plastic from the ground and eat them (saw it in her stool), so I bought toys for her and bone.

She is so playful and energetic.

One of my neighbor said that I should feed her with raw meat, if not she wot be able to scare anyone cos she is too friendly, I just told him I wanted a pet and not a guard dog.

RIP Kim.

2 Likes

Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by chieveboy(m): 8:48pm On Nov 06, 2020
Why not just accept this guy for what he is? You sound like next, you will want him to walk on his hinds for (your) cosmetics.
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 06, 2020
Maybe you bought a cat that looks like a dog.
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by officialfestus(m): 8:53pm On Nov 06, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
Op, na your Dog be this??
hmmm
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by Joydan98: 8:55pm On Nov 06, 2020
Octopusssy:

Last year I created a thread asking for information on the breed of my recently acquired dog, and discovered thence that this cute ball of pristine white fur is an American Eskimo- https://www.nairaland.com/5568612/what-breed-dog

Well, I wouldn't say he actually eats roaches; he pins them down and rips them to shreds. Sometimes he even sneaks into my room in search of rats stuck on the rat gum. He has even mastered the art of eating the rats without having the gum stick to his fur. The first time he stole a rat laden gum from my room, we had to cut the gum and some of his fur away where it stuck. Now he has become an expert and can now consume the rats on the gum without getting his mouth stuck .

How can an animal so beautiful be so unbelievably disgusting? My mum says he is possessed.

It's the way you raised the dog. If you have ever given it raw meat that could be the cause
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by starbuck(f): 8:56pm On Nov 06, 2020
DenreleDave:

Is this a joke or u r truly serious?

Ur mom wanted to fight on ur behalf
grin grin grin grin

You won't understand the incidence that happened that day, they near tore my tummy apart, I had to wedge it with my right hand and gave them the other arm to bite.. Mom flew from upstairs and used sticks on them before they ran away before she opted for poison
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by skills50(m): 8:57pm On Nov 06, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr Isoright Flog the gadmnnn dog with the holy cane
Niggarrr, abi ooooo lol
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by Eaglesence: 8:59pm On Nov 06, 2020
Davash222:
We’ll talk about your dog later...

Why rats full your room like that? Can’t you tidy your room? If there’s no rat within, you think your dog will be eating rats? You’re the proximate cause of your dog’s behavior.
Kai, i take style like you. By your analysis, now we know who sontin dey worry.
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by DenreleDave(m): 8:59pm On Nov 06, 2020
starbuck:

You won't understand the incidence that happened that day, they near tore my tummy apart, I had to wedge it with my right hand and gave them the other arm to bite.. Mom flew from upstairs and used sticks on them before they ran away before she opted for poison

Why didn't she try to poison them another time since the first one failed

Are u still keeping those dogs till date
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by sterlingD(m): 9:00pm On Nov 06, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
grin grin grin My dear Octopusssy , buy lots of weed and set it on fire in a confined place. Endure your dog inhales all the smoke. I guarantee that the problem will be solved. My neighbour did the same thing to his dog ever since then na only kolanut and ginger the dog dey eat since then.
cool

Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by Eaglesence: 9:02pm On Nov 06, 2020
coolsegun2002:
Mayb u’ve been starving the dog, or introduced raw feeding with some blood stain at some point..like fish intestine with the blood..

When I say starve, I don’t mean you didn’t give your dog food for many days.... what I mean is.....maybe ur dog likes to eat a lot but u can only feed twice a day... which is not bad...but the dog wants more, which causes him to improvise...also the fact that have high presence of rat is a catalyst

my lhasa and Caucasian Shepherd are experts in killing rats, monitor lizard, snakes, birds. I’ve always wondered how they kill birds until I saw the cauc jumped 3ft and hit a bird that flew through the compound.....But altogether, they never eat any of their kills... weda they kill it over night or while I’m out....they submit it at my door step....

the lizard part almost made me puke...

Before you begin puke, show efidence angry
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by lexy2014: 9:02pm On Nov 06, 2020
Octopusssy:

Why won't we have rats in the house when my neighbours have refused to pay LAWMA bill?

Is it inside ur room that ur neighbours keep their refuse?
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by Nazgul: 9:04pm On Nov 06, 2020
wellmax:
Take the dog to MFM Calabar branch.
sad
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by shinel(f): 9:04pm On Nov 06, 2020
Mumu African mentality, everything Na spirit.

You're a learner on this breed, if I release mine, he will chase any animal running, though he will just pieces the animal and leave me to pack it, yours is probably not feeding well. This breeds are restless and they love jumping around.

Reprogram your mind from negative thoughts.
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 06, 2020
Octopusssy:

Interesting perspective. Thanks.

Why do most of them kill without eating and why does mine eat his kills?

Every animal can be trained. Recently my neighbour bought chicken , planned to use it for her daughter's birthday. I started snapping my fingers , teaching the chicken how to respond to calls . Within two weeks the chicken started welcoming me home . And at the snap of my fingers , it runs to meet me . It doesn't do that to any other person. Few weeks later, the chicken was finally killed . I almost cried grin my beloved friend was gone ...I ate sha grin
Back then in the villa, some dogs would kill animal and begin to eat it. We would discipline them with cane soaked with pepper. And that would be the end . Others would rather hunt and take it to the owner and would be rewarded with the intestine (not cooked o) and blood. Some dogs eat poo till they are disciplined

3 Likes

Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:06pm On Nov 06, 2020
Dash me the dog please. He is so cute like me. I don't mind him eating all whatever he pleases. His cuteness is enough for me to forget every thing he does.
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by starbuck(f): 9:06pm On Nov 06, 2020
DenreleDave:

Why didn't she try to poison them another time since the first one failed

Are u still keeping those dogs till date

My dad and older one no gree kiss kiss, they are dead now but their offsprings are still alive
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by smogup: 9:07pm On Nov 06, 2020
Octopusssy:
. [/i][/size]

You need to introduce more games to your dog, he needs to burn lots of energy which he doesn't get from you.

Chasing after rats it's fun and energy zapping for the him.

That's what you need to do to get back your dog

1 Like

Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by sofiscatedmoron: 9:07pm On Nov 06, 2020
Davash222:
We’ll talk about your dog later...

Why rats full your room like that? Can’t you tidy your room? If there’s no rat within, you think your dog will be eating rats? You’re the proximate cause of your dog’s behavior.

some areas are prone to rats,
Kill them, befote u know it they come again
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by Stubborn82: 9:08pm On Nov 06, 2020
Dog that can not kill rat, is that one a dog?

You should thank God that yours is useless like others, how buy an expensive dog just for fancy and beauty.

Are you planning to give out in marriage to dangote ni?

The Dog isn't possessed nothing joor

1 Like

Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by battymann: 9:08pm On Nov 06, 2020
Octopusssy:

Under this economy person dey keep possessed dog. By the time I roast this dog with plenty yaji, evil spirit go comot from am.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Angry Villagers Beat Dogs To Death After Going On Rampage. Photos / The Rat My Dog Killed Last Night!! Pepper Soup On Point. pics uploaded. / Funaab Dogs Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.