Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit (41931 Views)

What Breed Of Dog Is This Dog? (Photos) / I Think My Dog Is Not Dead, The Veterinary Doctor Lied. / Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by Octopusssy(f): 9:08pm On Nov 06, 2020
lexy2014:

Is it inside ur room that ur neighbours keep their refuse?
So your tiny brain will not let you understand that when rats are done foraging with trash, they will look for places in their sorrounding to build nests?

2 Likes

Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by sofiscatedmoron: 9:09pm On Nov 06, 2020
Stubborn82:
Dog that can not kill rat, is that one a dog?

You should thank God that yours is useless like others, how buy an expensive dog just for fancy and beauty.

Are you planning to give out in marriage to dangote ni?

The Dog isn't possessed nothing joor
Dogs dont eat dead rats
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by Ratedgang: 9:10pm On Nov 06, 2020
My friend go and sell your dog to calabar ppl.
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by DenreleDave(m): 9:11pm On Nov 06, 2020
starbuck:

My dad and older one no gree kiss kiss, they are dead now but their offsprings are still alive

grin grin grin grin
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by Jacksparrow7(m): 9:13pm On Nov 06, 2020
My sister cheesy run for your life gringrin
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by sylve11: 9:18pm On Nov 06, 2020
vastolord4:
That is your village people embedded in a dog... Bro RUN!!!

na that picture dey make me laugh...... grin cool

1 Like

Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by chukwumzurum(m): 9:18pm On Nov 06, 2020
lipsrsealed... My dog all of a sudden developed such strange trait. Though it's only rats...
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by Burgerlomo: 9:18pm On Nov 06, 2020
Take the dog to any Calabar or Ondo person in your area for a quick cure.
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by lexy2014: 9:23pm On Nov 06, 2020
Octopusssy:

So your tiny brain will not let you understandd that when rats are done foraging with trash, they will look for
places in their sorrounding to build nests?

Eyah...did my comment sting u? U sound hurt. Like d guy who u responded to said, for your dog to have a steady source of rat meal from ur room is down to d state of ur room irrespective of what ur neighbours do with their refuse. U don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure that out
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 06, 2020
Octopusssy:
Now that I have your attention:

Last year I created a thread asking for information on the breed of my recently acquired dog, and discovered thence that this cute ball of pristine white fur is an American Eskimo- https://www.nairaland.com/5568612/what-breed-dog

Alas, his cuteness begins and ends with his fur. He has a most disturbing taste for rats. He doesn't just chase them, he eats them.

We have had several dogs in the past and none of them have actually eaten household pests, but White (so named for obvious reasons) eats rats, lizards...and my God, cockroaches cry cry cry cry embarassed

Well, I wouldn't say he actually eats roaches; he pins them down and rips them to shreds. Sometimes he even sneaks into my room in search of rats stuck on the rat gum. He has even mastered the art of eating the rats without having the gum stick to his fur. The first time he stole a rat laden gum from my room, we had to cut the gum and some of his fur away where it stuck. Now he has become an expert and can now consume the rats on the gum without getting his mouth stuck .

How can an animal so beautiful be so unbelievably disgusting? My mum says he is possessed.

file photo. He doesn't sit still long enough to be photographed.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by blazebaba(m): 9:26pm On Nov 06, 2020
Lol..

Dude hope say your dog no be for china shaa..dis one wey he dey consume lizard anyhow..
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by JustforMen: 9:30pm On Nov 06, 2020
You have infected the poor dog with your spirit!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
carry am go olumba olumba for deliverance.
Octopusssy:

Last year I created a thread asking for information on the breed of my recently acquired dog, and discovered thence that this cute ball of pristine white fur is an American Eskimo- https://www.nairaland.com/5568612/what-breed-dog

Alas, his cuteness begins and ends with his fur. He has a most disturbing taste for rats. He doesn't just chase them, he eats them.

We have had several dogs in the past and none of them have actually eaten household pests, but White (so named for obvious reasons) eats rats, lizards...and my God, cockroaches cry cry cry cry embarassed

Well, I wouldn't say he actually eats roaches; he pins them down and rips them to shreds. Sometimes he even sneaks into my room in search of rats stuck on the rat gum. He has even mastered the art of eating the rats without having the gum stick to his fur. The first time he stole a rat laden gum from my room, we had to cut the gum and some of his fur away where it stuck. Now he has become an expert and can now consume the rats on the gum without getting his mouth stuck .

How can an animal so beautiful be so unbelievably disgusting? My mum says he is possessed.

Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by Omezif(m): 9:34pm On Nov 06, 2020
If you don't like it sell it and buy another one.
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by vastolord4(m): 9:37pm On Nov 06, 2020
sylve11:

na that picture dey make me laugh...... grin cool

Bros, na the wisest option oo
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by Satan66(m): 9:39pm On Nov 06, 2020
Octopusssy:

You're an extremely dirty person.
Why are rats and cock roaches all over your house this much?
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by omowolewa: 9:40pm On Nov 06, 2020
You dog is a hunter.

Odewande
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by ubee(m): 9:42pm On Nov 06, 2020
Please any OP with a story to share about an animal that's a pet or even killed as many have done in the past should at the minimum post a genuine picture. Anything outside a genuine picture of the mutt this OP is talking about makes it seem most likely the story is false.
Why the internet sourced picture? It seems phoney abeg!

1 Like

Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by aalangel(f): 9:45pm On Nov 06, 2020
Octopusssy:

Kill it...
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by focus7: 9:46pm On Nov 06, 2020
Octopusssy:

Dog wey help you dey reduce the rat in your house you are calling it possessed.

But true true the dog fine.sha

Dash me the dog now.
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by peppermint7(m): 9:49pm On Nov 06, 2020
Am still looking for the unclean spirit
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by Eagba(m): 9:51pm On Nov 06, 2020
starbuck:

You won't understand the incidence that happened that day, they near tore my tummy apart, I had to wedge it with my right hand and gave them the other arm to bite.. Mom flew from upstairs and used sticks on them before they ran away before she opted for poison
so after the incident, where they disciplined, what happened to the dogs? where they put down? where all sins forgiven? what happened
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by lolaxavier(m): 10:00pm On Nov 06, 2020
I've got two Eskimos and they are as lovely and cute as they can get. I'm not sure what you exposed your dog to while they were still little puppies. Remember it is how you teach your dog that it will act. My dogs don't kill rodents or roaches. They may want to chase but instantly withdraw once the insect or rodent moves away from them, they live it alone and allow it to wander away. My dogs are 11mths old.

Call me on 08173864334. We can talk more and I can give you tips on how to raise your Eskimo.
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by Nonywendy(m): 10:01pm On Nov 06, 2020
Maybe the dog is a hybrid of pussy cat
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by cosmos1440: 10:04pm On Nov 06, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
Op, na your Dog be this??

Yes na her dog be that grin grin grin grin
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by ghettochild(m): 10:04pm On Nov 06, 2020
Your dog is a dog known for hunting small animals... And yours seem carnivorous..
Well until all the rats in ur neighborhood reduces then... He probably stop..
Let me remind u..
Dogs are omnivores like us humans....
But they more carnivorous than use.. Cos we humans cook our food

1 Like

Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by SLOVFO(m): 10:05pm On Nov 06, 2020
grin
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by therajah: 10:08pm On Nov 06, 2020
Davash222:
We’ll talk about your dog later...

Why rats full your room like that? Can’t you tidy your room? If there’s no rat within, you think your dog will be eating rats? You’re the proximate cause of your dog’s behavior.
Lol.. you mean the guy possessed his dog...
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by Octopusssy(f): 10:15pm On Nov 06, 2020
Satan66:

You're an extremely dirty person.
Why are rats and cock roaches all over your house this much?
Read my subsequent comments and stop being mentally retardéd
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by Octopusssy(f): 10:17pm On Nov 06, 2020
generationz:

Check for holes and cracks below your doors.
Thanks. They pass through the window.
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by OlawaleBammie: 10:26pm On Nov 06, 2020
Octopusssy:

Mr Man I think what u have there is Fox grin
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by simeko(m): 10:27pm On Nov 06, 2020
Octopusssy:

it might have be crossed breeded with CAT germ
Re: My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit by Harry81(m): 10:28pm On Nov 06, 2020
Very simple...possess the dog with a clean spirit by using hypo and thank me later grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Angry Villagers Beat Dogs To Death After Going On Rampage. Photos / The Rat My Dog Killed Last Night!! Pepper Soup On Point. pics uploaded. / Funaab Dogs Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.