Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays (62589 Views)

Why Majority Of Married Men No Longer Kiss Their Wives / Why Many Ladies Will Not Get Married Nowadays / My (AS) Genotype. A Major Hindrance In Getting Married On Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 07, 2020
Lovelies1:

Thanks, it's not you. But you answer the name of the person.

Thanks
OK bye
Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 07, 2020
Dididrumz:

Sister is this what your mum taught You?

I think you should change your mindset.

It is better you don't plan to share their money o. It is in your best interest grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by saxxyb: 9:25am On Nov 07, 2020
virginprincess:
I said what i said because you guys are taking it like it a must that women must part of the family responsibility, it not suppose to be a must but choice, a woman money is not suppose to be shared.

SMH.... I pray I never meet any of your kind, 21st century bullshit

1 Like

Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by jidxin(m): 9:25am On Nov 07, 2020
virginprincess:
All this broke men creating nonsense tread self undecided, haven't you people see real men that get married then ask their wives to sit at home, that is becoming full time housewives, those men do they have two heads? are they not the one taking the whole responsiblity? mtcheeeeew.
madam go and work. Gold digger oshi

2 Likes

Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by Anaerobi(m): 9:25am On Nov 07, 2020
virginprincess:
All this broke men creating nonsense tread self undecided, haven't you people see real men that get married then ask their wives to sit at home, that is becoming full time housewives, those men do they have two heads? are they not the one taking the whole responsiblity? mtcheeeeew.
Pls edit this comment, its too embarrassing dear. And change that your mind set towards marriage is too poor.

4 Likes

Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by Kenneth10110(m): 9:26am On Nov 07, 2020
CHoccolaTE:
Men these days are the ones who are liabilities in marriage, very lazy and entitled golddiggers.

You want a woman that will be breadwinner and share the bills but you cannot share cooking and cleaning house and taking care of children equally. No, you still expect women to be in charge of the household even while she is stressing herself to provide money.

Marrying men of these days has no benefit whatsoever, it's just losses after losses, fvcking liabilities.

I hope you don't go to church later looking for husband with this your kind of mentality. Men are liabilities then you shouldn't settle with one.

2 Likes

Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by jidxin(m): 9:26am On Nov 07, 2020
virginprincess:
I said what i said because you guys are taking it like it a must that women must part of the family responsibility, it not suppose to be a must but choice, a woman money is not suppose to be shared.
yes yes... But where the Bleep do you get your ideology from... I pity your husband sha
Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by stanisbaratheon: 9:27am On Nov 07, 2020
The worse mistake any young man can make in this century is to marry a lady that doesn't do anything for money. No work, no skill. Nothing nothing cry

More like marrying a trophy wife.

I no fit come begin train pigeon grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by MusaChukwudi: 9:27am On Nov 07, 2020
Skepticus:

What are the valuable benefits of marriage to men these days outside raising kids and the deception called companionship?

The world is overpopulated already so infact raising kids is no longer a valuable proposition

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by ehix89(m): 9:27am On Nov 07, 2020
JoeEeL:
A bad economy is still the principal cause.

And that's what your political masters have caused.

The looting and corruption takes everyone's lives little by little without some realising it.

Then instead of the youth to come together and tackle the root source of the problem; some of the guys would venture into Yahoo. While the girls would turn themselves to prostitutes trying to befriend the same politicians that have shortchanged their destinies... all just for crumbs.

If the blackman wants to get out of this mess he's in, they all have to evolve at roughly the same time. Some have evolved a bit and have better perception; many haven't really evolved but are just spontaneously mad with the broken system. They also make up d majority not being able to marry as quickly as they would have liked.
Yea, the society brought these upon us and here are all the supposed literate folks running around like headless chickens trying to proffer solution to what they barely have any idea about. It's going to be a very long wild goose chase.

3 Likes

Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by jidxin(m): 9:27am On Nov 07, 2020
virginprincess:
and what is paining me is that 8 idiots liked your status

4 Likes

Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 07, 2020
dominique:
There's hardly a family I know where the wife doesn't cover a considerable amount of family expenses, so I don't know where all this crying and groaning is coming from. So in addition to taking care of kids and unending house chores, there's now pressure on the Nigerian wives to provide for the family. What exactly is the usefulness of the Nigerian husband in the 21st century? If only (working class) women know the type of favour they're doing this men in getting married to them, they won't be so desperate for marriage.

It’s societal pressure. It rests on modern day women to correct it with their female children.

3 Likes

Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by myettiallah: 9:29am On Nov 07, 2020
virginprincess:
The most stupid comment that I have seen so far....
Go and help ur sef oo
Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by specialmati(m): 9:30am On Nov 07, 2020
virginprincess:
Proverbs 31 Virtuous Woman: Who can find a virtuous woman? For her price is far above rubies.until our society Begin to breed this kind of a virtuous women without entitled reasoning.we are in for a long thing.
Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by stubbornman(m): 9:30am On Nov 07, 2020
ZIINI:

I'm sorry
But what you said pissed me off
What you typed up there use to happen 2000 years ago not this 21 century
We already have independent girls now
I'm sure you come across them when you go out don't you envy them too.?
Just this morning I saw a girl driving a Benz E class
And here you are, aspiring to be a full house wife
When you husband money is gone you as a wife you're expected to support him now tell me how do you want to support him when you sit your ass at home all day
Doing nothing all in the name of house wife.
After sometimes without him dropping anything at home you will later frustrate his life
And from there problem will set in ...
Girls of nowadays I don't know maybe you think with your pusssy.no offence..

The fvck you apologising for Bro...... Don't ever ever do that to a silly entitled girl again angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by Mypeople2(m): 9:31am On Nov 07, 2020
virginprincess:
Yea, I have seen .I have also seen most ladies sitting at home doing nothing, waiting for guys to give them recharge cards or pay their tfare. We have so many broke ladies , that have refused to hustle these days. It is highly regrettable that men are ready to settle down with their meagre salaries but most ladies are not ready settle with such men .When you ask an idle lady out, the first thing she will ask you is ,"where are you working ?"

3 Likes

Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by Kokaine(m): 9:33am On Nov 07, 2020
virginprincess:
please shut it up
Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by iamkneeyi: 9:34am On Nov 07, 2020
Nah nigeria economy factor jare..
Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by NomzyJust(m): 9:35am On Nov 07, 2020
virginprincess:

I weep for your intelligence. So much for English language.

4 Likes

Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by Itusmama: 9:36am On Nov 07, 2020
virginprincess:

Hahaha...love your comment "truly broke men", I blame the mod for putting this on front-page. If you are not financially OK to marry go and sit down and stop spewing trashy trash

2 Likes

Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by Hassanmaye(m): 9:37am On Nov 07, 2020
Fussion1000:
The biggest reason comes from men angle, ...many guys find it difficult to hold their feet on ground, they cant feed themselves let alone family.

During the teenage years 14......25, guys must learn to prepare for future but majority will be leaving in figment, pursuing different girls, as their "primary assignments" without planning for future.

A guy that is supposed to learn work or trade, in other to established himself will be moving from one street to another like vagabond, looking for pussssy he want to conquer, with a twinckke of eyes, a guy of 25 will clock 35, yet no income to start family.

Bible says a man and not a woman, who cannot feed his (nuclear) family, worse than infidel.

Wife is just to support, guys should learn how to do any legitimate work to finance his immediate family.

Don't be shame/shy to hustle

You have said it all kpekus has lead alot of young boys to their early graves grin grin
Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by Anaerobi(m): 9:37am On Nov 07, 2020
400billionman:
The funny thing with the ladies is immediately you want to strike a conversation with them, they will frown their faces. Once you drop a story and mention million in it, they start smiling at you.

This thing about sleeping with women after giving them food is true.

I was chatting up this young fed govt employee, she was just giving me negative responses. Saying stupid things that were degrading. I struck a date with her and fed her after work one day. For the first time in her life, she initiated a call to me.

I went home like a gentle man after the date. Next thing, she is in my house trying to sleep with me. Her girlfriend even texted her asking her if we have started the action. We were using her phone when the msg dropped. Meaning she informed her friend that she was going to sleep with a new guy.

Ladies.

Most girls dont have good priorities. The crave for comfort is what drives women. Stop blaming men for not getting married.
Pls complete the stroy, I want to know how it all ended.
Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 07, 2020
virginprincess:
Zini take take it eazy na, a good wife is always a good wife, whether school or no school.
hhhhhhhmmmm
Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 07, 2020
stubbornman:

The fvck you apologising for Bro...... Don't ever ever do that to a silly entitled girl again angry angry
Sorry for apologising
Just wanted to clear her bitch ass nothing but the Truth and I gat to do it the soft way if I do it the hard way it won't enter her Brain
Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 07, 2020
Fussion1000:
The biggest reason comes from men angle, ...many guys find it difficult to hold their feet on ground, they cant feed themselves let alone family.

During the teenage years 14......25, guys must learn to prepare for future but majority will be leaving in figment, pursuing different girls, as their "primary assignments" without planning for future.

A guy that is supposed to learn work or trade, in other to established himself will be moving from one street to another like vagabond, looking for pussssy he want to conquer, with a twinckke of eyes, a guy of 25 will clock 35, yet no income to start family.

Bible says a man and not a woman, who cannot feed his (nuclear) family, worse than infidel.

Wife is just to support, guys should learn how to do any legitimate work to finance his immediate family.

Don't be shame/shy to hustle

You’ve said it all. The remaining 1% of men that still reason.

1 Like

Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by Hassanmaye(m): 9:39am On Nov 07, 2020
Emperor4tune:
women of ur kind hardly offer nothing than a boaring stinking pussy..dont go out and hussle like ur mate,keep waiting 4 a ready made husband who will ask u to stay at home and feed him pussy..ur type drains a man dry
Hahaha grin grin grin
Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by na2016: 9:40am On Nov 07, 2020
Skepticus:

What are the valuable benefits of marriage to men these days outside raising kids and the deception called companionship?

Absolutely none

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by Judybash93(m): 9:40am On Nov 07, 2020
Johndyk:

Just as your parents consider you now eeh?

I have a feeling they thought of it at some point in time. I never asked to be here. So... It's on them
Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by MusaChukwudi: 9:40am On Nov 07, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

There is no benefit to marrying them oo, only men benefit from marriage, the children a woman bears answer their fathers name and add to fathers lineage,
Even companionship you spoke of na scam because the idiots will still cheat on their wives or attempt to cheat on her.

The only thing they used to do before which is provide, they cannot do it again and these days many women are the ones carrying the family.

Very useless people.

What is the use of having children sef?

1 Like

Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by VirginSearcher(m): 9:41am On Nov 07, 2020
Only a virgin will make me marry
Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by Sunisonflex39(m): 9:42am On Nov 07, 2020
Randy91:

Shatap ur mouth!!!!

Shey u want marry and with this OGBONI MENTALITY?

I shame 4ur mama and papa because you will spend ALL ur days here on earth in ur papa housegringrin

Lmao, A man should carry ur RESPONSIBILITY

Chaiii, I don't blame that SIMP that u currently have as a bf that provides all ur request on TOP JUST SEXgringrin

See finishing.... I remove cap brother man

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did / Top 10 Signs A Nigerian Man Wants To Marry You / Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.