Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,895 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Nysc Stop! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Stop! (12163 Views)

ICPC, NYSC Stop Investigation Into Kemi Adeosun’s Forged NYSC Certificate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc Stop! by eki2000(m): 5:13pm On Nov 06, 2020
Let all perspective corp members join in rejecting the posting of corps members to camp in four days. How on earth do they expect the corp members to arrange themselves and go for the journey. Most corpers feel safe traveling long distance in groups. Most transport company help corpers to reach Thier camp on a cheaper rate when they come in groups, Even as most of the companies also organise camp Direct for prospective corpers and move them in group.

Now the whole whole process of adequate preparations and safe travels to camp as been truncated by so called covid 19 this and that. Why should the corpers not be deployed at once, Afterall they are only 6,000 in number. It is making the whole process tedious.

7 Likes

Re: Nysc Stop! by Muhylonaire007: 1:15pm On Nov 22, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin I no even bother read wetin dey there, as I make front page. Please I want to enjoy all the benefits of those shouting FP FP grin grin

Ehen, OP what were you saying?

10 Likes

Re: Nysc Stop! by AFvckingAlpha(m): 1:15pm On Nov 22, 2020
The fvck

Niggarr!!

Wahala for who dey go NYSC now, cos after 365 days wey you don spend the peanut wey FG dey give, you dey come back street come hustle, unless grace locate you, find better job.

I dey tell my niggarrs wey care to listen, I nor fit settle for anything less than 70k job after all the stress Unilorin put me through.

As I never see any job, I keep bombing thrice on a hot sunday afternoon, be my own boss and try to pave way for myself.

I said what I said!!

19 Likes

Re: Nysc Stop! by Ask4bigneyo(m): 1:15pm On Nov 22, 2020
Ok
Re: Nysc Stop! by jojofola: 1:15pm On Nov 22, 2020
No be Naija again?

Na real Nysc Stop! grin

1 Like

Re: Nysc Stop! by Humblebloke(m): 1:16pm On Nov 22, 2020
undecided

#ENDNYSC
Re: Nysc Stop! by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 22, 2020
eki2000:
Let all perspective corp members join in rejecting the posting of corps members to camp in four days. How on earth do they expect the corp members to arrange themselves and go for the journey. Most corpers feel safe traveling long distance in groups. Most transport company help corpers to reach Thier camp on a cheaper rate when they come in groups, Even as most of the companies also organise camp Direct for prospective corpers and move them in group.

Now the whole whole process of adequate preparations and safe travels to camp as been truncated by so called covid 19 this and that. Why should the corpers not be deployed at once, Afterall they are only 6,000 in number. It is making the whole process tedious.

Protest for scrapping of nysc instead of this nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Nysc Stop! by IamPatriotic(m): 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2020
Go and serve. In January 2008, I left the comfort of my family and friends on 2nd jan, and travel to Kaduna, because they said we must resume by 3rd Jan.

4 Likes

Re: Nysc Stop! by Soarr(m): 1:19pm On Nov 22, 2020
This one nysc thread is hitting front page anyhow,
Seun, wetin dey occur gangan?

5 Likes

Re: Nysc Stop! by anochuko01(m): 1:19pm On Nov 22, 2020
They treat people like fouls.

In 2016, we were expected to go in February but it was postponed. They kept postponing it for two weeks for the next two months. Then it was postponed indefinitely. By the time they decided to open camp, we were given just four days or thereabout.

I had to abandon the whole thing
Re: Nysc Stop! by DenreleDave(m): 1:21pm On Nov 22, 2020
Rubbish thread

eki2000:

Now the whole whole process of adequate preparations and safe travels to camp as been truncated by so called covid 19 this and that.

Do you even read what you wrote? Balderdash..

I am currently in uyo too, NYSC can't do that... If they don't allocate the members into different days, they wunt be able to carry on well with the covid 19 stuff..

You shud have reasonable things to post not this rubbish you posted..

MEANWHILE , you can go to camp b4 the day that was written on ur call up letter....

1 Like

Re: Nysc Stop! by Julsbagg(m): 1:23pm On Nov 22, 2020
On God

1 Like

Re: Nysc Stop! by BigSarah(f): 1:23pm On Nov 22, 2020
I don’t think it’s that bad , from the moment you register for NYSC you should have your stuff together pending when you get the callup ...atleast that’s what I did , and I wasn’t caught unprepared even though I’m Up-north

2 Likes

Re: Nysc Stop! by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 22, 2020
Muhylonaire007:
grin grin grin grin grin I no even bother read wetin dey there, as I make front page. Please I want to enjoy all the benefits of those shouting FP FP grin grin

Ehen, OP what were you saying?
U no serious cheesy grin grin
Re: Nysc Stop! by GreaterFuture(m): 1:24pm On Nov 22, 2020
Hmmn... What a country
Re: Nysc Stop! by Abdulpro1(m): 1:24pm On Nov 22, 2020
I saw those guys returning to camp and i couldn't believe the broadcast message i saw was actually true, a camp that is already congested for us batch B Corps members fa. May God help us
Re: Nysc Stop! by DenreleDave(m): 1:26pm On Nov 22, 2020
Abdulpro1:
I saw those guys returning to camp and i couldn't believe the broadcast message i saw was actually true, a camp that is already congested for us batch B Corps members fa. May God help us

Do u read at all?

How does this topic relate with ur comment?!
Re: Nysc Stop! by Muhylonaire007: 1:28pm On Nov 22, 2020
Macsjebs:

U no serious cheesy grin grin

Lwkmd... Me self know say I no serious grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nysc Stop! by Muhylonaire007: 1:29pm On Nov 22, 2020
DenreleDave:

Do u read at all?

How does this topic relate with ur comment?!

grin grin grin na headline him read
Re: Nysc Stop! by ATEAMS: 1:38pm On Nov 22, 2020
Still on the matter
Re: Nysc Stop! by fasho01(m): 1:41pm On Nov 22, 2020
Well said
Re: Nysc Stop! by jamalnation(m): 1:42pm On Nov 22, 2020
true
Re: Nysc Stop! by MrHighSea: 1:47pm On Nov 22, 2020
quite a short notice
Re: Nysc Stop! by akinmusi(m): 1:54pm On Nov 22, 2020
Protest for inconveniency allowance cool
Re: Nysc Stop! by temmypotter(m): 2:03pm On Nov 22, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

Wahala for who dey go NYSC now, cos after 365 days wey you don spend the peanut wey FG dey give, you dey come back street come hustle, unless grace locate you, find better job.

I dey tell my niggarrs wey care to listen, I nor fit settle for anything less than 70k job after all the stress Unilorin put me through.

As I never see any job, I keep bombing thrice on a hot sunday afternoon, be my own boss and try to pave way for myself.

I said what I said!!

grin you must be joking! With all the niggar and bombing talk.. see how small your mind is. 70k job? Now I know why many companies take a lot of Nigerian youths for a ride.. why on earth will a graduate even be aiming for a 70k job?

Non graduates shouldn't even earn that little.. nah, you must be joking nigarrrrr

1 Like

Re: Nysc Stop! by patrick2015: 2:06pm On Nov 22, 2020
Are you saying this as a prospective Corp member or for your selfish interest.

You charge outrageous fare on PCMs in the name of providing buses to camp hence your selfish call. NYSC should have consulted you before deciding what to do with PCMs.

Find something else to do.

Whether the total number na 1000, it’s no business of yours.

Rest my man. The Corp members will find their way at a good price.

Na transportation be your only reason abi. Selfish man.

1 Like

Re: Nysc Stop! by Ademola47(m): 2:23pm On Nov 22, 2020
One day I'll have something reasonable to comment on this type of thread.
Re: Nysc Stop! by karo93: 2:50pm On Nov 22, 2020
fp
Re: Nysc Stop! by sheDD(m): 2:53pm On Nov 22, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Protest for scrapping of nysc instead of this nonsense.
u are nt serious grin

Make I go come bbk fes
Re: Nysc Stop! by AFvckingAlpha(m): 3:01pm On Nov 22, 2020
temmypotter:

grin you must be joking! With all the niggar and bombing talk.. see how small your mind is. 70k job? Now I know why many companies take a lot of Nigerian youths for a ride.. why on earth will a graduate even be aiming for a 70k job?

Non graduates shouldn't even earn that little.. nah, you must be joking nigarrrrr

The fvck

Niggarr!!

I dey talk about wetin dey feasible you dey talk crap.

Carry your shit elsewhere niggarr, you wey know person wey him mind small.

You dont know shit about me niggarr!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can’t Reprint My Callup Letter Help!!! / NYSC Batch B Stream Two Corps Members Complete Orientation Exercise / Bayelsa State 2015 ''A'' Let Us Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.