Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

COVID-19: Queen’s College Lagos Students Test Positive In Boarding School - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / COVID-19: Queen’s College Lagos Students Test Positive In Boarding School (22709 Views)

FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Students Lodge Colleagues In Hotels For Sex Romps / Queen’s College Student Who Fixed Fake Eyelashes To School To Face Panel / Queen's College Student Fixed Eyelashes "For School Play" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Queen’s College Lagos Students Test Positive In Boarding School by lekki1444: 9:43am On Nov 07, 2020
shocked
Re: COVID-19: Queen’s College Lagos Students Test Positive In Boarding School by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:43am On Nov 07, 2020
I'm having the feelings that the government is looking for a way to send us back to Lockdown.

they'll do anything to achieve this.

my take, though.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Queen’s College Lagos Students Test Positive In Boarding School by oxiide22(m): 9:47am On Nov 07, 2020
I've learned a lot about some Nigerian Christians with this US election.
A lot of us have left the place of spirituality for conspiracy theories.
We've forgotten that it's by fruits we are called Christians, not by sensationalism.
If you think Donald Trump is a Christian and he stands for Christians or has Christian values, it goes a lot to speak of how askew your Christianity is.
A man who has been married three times, his current wife use to be an adult model with a lesbian connotative shoot.
He belittles women.
He is racist and a white supremacist
He speaks inappropriately of his daughter like she's a piece of meat.
He hates his fellow man
A comment like "grab them by the pu*sy is shameful.
Is this what your own Christianity is like?
Do we not have enough problems in Nigeria to pray about or enough lost souls to pray for and preach to?
When last did you even evangelize? If the trumpet sounds today in your current state, will you make it to heaven?
It's time to reflect o, leave US alone. It is not a Christian country like you're made to believe.
They are responsible for majority of the immorality that has creeped into Africa today.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Queen’s College Lagos Students Test Positive In Boarding School by Blackdisciple(m): 9:47am On Nov 07, 2020
Hmmm!!! :-
Re: COVID-19: Queen’s College Lagos Students Test Positive In Boarding School by oxiide22(m): 9:49am On Nov 07, 2020
Christthesaviour:
we reject a second wave of this virus.
seriously speaking, Nigeria might not survive another lockdown.
No lockdown but see how food prices have skyrocketed.
how much more
We've forgotten that it's by fruits we are called Christians, not by sensationalism.
If you think Donald Trump is a Christian and he stands for Christians or has Christian values, it goes a lot to speak of how askew your Christianity is.
A man who has been married three times, his current wife use to be an adult model with a lesbian connotative shoot.
He belittles women.
He hates his fellow man
Do we not have enough problems in Nigeria to pray about or enough lost souls to pray for and preach to?
When last did you even evangelize? If the trumpet sounds today in your current state, will you make it to heaven?
It's time to reflect o, leave US alone. It is not a Christian country like you're made to believe.
They are responsible for majority of the immorality that has creeped into Africa today.
Re: COVID-19: Queen’s College Lagos Students Test Positive In Boarding School by SAMBARRY: 9:50am On Nov 07, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Let's lockdown Lagos for another 1 month.

The 'peaceful' protesters actually wanted this to happen
please consider the economy.december is close by lipsrsealed
Re: COVID-19: Queen’s College Lagos Students Test Positive In Boarding School by wink2015(m): 9:51am On Nov 07, 2020
crazygod:
Make them no use this as excuse to lockdown schools again o. Covid19 is not a death sentence. It is like the common cold and the human body will adapt to it.

NIGERIANS ON THE STREETS HAVE EVEN THROW AWAY THEIR FACEMASK.
Re: COVID-19: Queen’s College Lagos Students Test Positive In Boarding School by Integrafamoo: 9:53am On Nov 07, 2020
Millions of Nigerians have had it unknowingly. The vulnerables (aged and the sick) should be isolated.It is not that fatal in countries where malaria is already a pandemic. they will get well.
Re: COVID-19: Queen’s College Lagos Students Test Positive In Boarding School by Reference(m): 9:55am On Nov 07, 2020
The way the world is wired today only a vaccine can stop this pandemic. I'm afraid the world has a monumental battle on its hand.
Re: COVID-19: Queen’s College Lagos Students Test Positive In Boarding School by faoogoke(m): 9:57am On Nov 07, 2020
When people mistake malaria and typhoid for Covid 19!

Simple cough too will become Covid 19. grin grin
Re: COVID-19: Queen’s College Lagos Students Test Positive In Boarding School by LORDKing001: 9:58am On Nov 07, 2020
tutudesz:
Was the school observing Corona Virus guidelines Lagos State need to start monitoring all school's to find out those that following the guidelines and their school bus sitting arrangements for social distance.
For the bus run. No sch adhere to it. 4-5 per seat
Re: COVID-19: Queen’s College Lagos Students Test Positive In Boarding School by Angelfrost(m): 10:02am On Nov 07, 2020
"Steps are being taken to contain the spread within the school and reduce exposure to the outside community. "

Outside Community??! Which outside community?!!... The same 'Outside Community' where the infection came from or another one??! Abi the patient zero flew in directly from abroad into the school??!...

Abeg, stop forming activity jare!!!... I dare you to test the entire school and see if almost all won't be positive, just like most people in Lagos and Nigeria. grin

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Queen’s College Lagos Students Test Positive In Boarding School by 400billionman: 10:03am On Nov 07, 2020
Banks are tired of giving customers sanitizers.

Only nose mask on your face and you don enter.

Unlike before.
Re: COVID-19: Queen’s College Lagos Students Test Positive In Boarding School by EmekaBlue(m): 10:03am On Nov 07, 2020
Buy your facemask and keep for business at a very low rate now. The price will pop up again soon

https://www.nairaland.com/5955217/new-anti-covid-19-kit-out

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Queen’s College Lagos Students Test Positive In Boarding School by Tbasicme: 10:03am On Nov 07, 2020
tutudesz:
Was the school observing Corona Virus guidelines Lagos State need to start monitoring all school's to find out those that following the guidelines and their school bus sitting arrangements for social distance.

It's the second wave of the virus. May God help us all
Re: COVID-19: Queen’s College Lagos Students Test Positive In Boarding School by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 07, 2020
oxiide22:
He belittles women.
He hates his fellow man
but how is this related to my post bro?
anyway thanks for the info
Re: COVID-19: Queen’s College Lagos Students Test Positive In Boarding School by Dreamliner787(m): 10:05am On Nov 07, 2020
The Bleep?!!.. As long as no one is dying, we move!!!!
Re: COVID-19: Queen’s College Lagos Students Test Positive In Boarding School by Jostoman: 10:10am On Nov 07, 2020
sammysneh:
Hope its not a strategy from PTF on covid -19 to lockdown Lagos and the whole country for the second time

that is their plan
Re: COVID-19: Queen’s College Lagos Students Test Positive In Boarding School by Jostoman: 10:11am On Nov 07, 2020
They are trying their possible best to prevent another protest from Nigerian youth. That's why they using force to silence those that supported the first protest.
Re: COVID-19: Queen’s College Lagos Students Test Positive In Boarding School by Omezif(m): 10:13am On Nov 07, 2020
This covid-19 have come and stay, if we do not control it, it would control us. Stundent should take precaution major to aviod contracting it.
Re: COVID-19: Queen’s College Lagos Students Test Positive In Boarding School by Jkindness: 10:14am On Nov 07, 2020
pretydiva:
Another round of lock down loading
pretydiva i will attack, yes i will attack you. You posted same time with pozehnani. Do you know me? I use to be your village people. Never mind it was all a joke.
Re: COVID-19: Queen’s College Lagos Students Test Positive In Boarding School by naijadrivablog: 10:16am On Nov 07, 2020
Dem go go lockdown be that o.
Re: COVID-19: Queen’s College Lagos Students Test Positive In Boarding School by papyskinsy: 10:17am On Nov 07, 2020
crazygod:
Make them no use this as excuse to lockdown schools again o. Covid19 is not a death sentence. It is like the common cold and the human body will adapt to it.

This coming from a graduate... SMH
Re: COVID-19: Queen’s College Lagos Students Test Positive In Boarding School by SMBH: 10:21am On Nov 07, 2020
SAMBARRY:
lipsrsealed

To start with everyday lagosians on the streets going about their various buisnesses don't have any iota of regard for the Covid rules

They'll enter buses and be sitting so close to each other with body sweat contacting each other

Conductor won't even wear face mask and he will be shouting at the top of his voice beckoning on passengers to enter his bus and then when he's asking his passengers to pay,, he's spitting into your ear or on your head.so it's inevitable that out of the 20 something people in the bus 1 individual Can spread it because of Social carelessness and willful disobedience to the Covid19 Instructions lipsrsealed

Even if we all contract covid, it wouldn't affect us as it has affected the us
Re: COVID-19: Queen’s College Lagos Students Test Positive In Boarding School by Coldie(m): 10:24am On Nov 07, 2020
Scam these people just dae find excuse to lockdown again
Re: COVID-19: Queen’s College Lagos Students Test Positive In Boarding School by pozehnani(f): 10:25am On Nov 07, 2020
Jkindness:
pretydiva i will attack, yes i will attack you. You posted same time with pozehnani. Do you know me? I use to be your village people. Never mind it was all a joke.

Huh?
Re: COVID-19: Queen’s College Lagos Students Test Positive In Boarding School by mmsen: 10:27am On Nov 07, 2020
crazygod:

It isn't like 'the common cold' that is an ignorant statement.
Re: COVID-19: Queen’s College Lagos Students Test Positive In Boarding School by bobbybrown007: 10:32am On Nov 07, 2020
they should have just written to us that another face of scam will hit nigerians. then we shall just stay at home then.
Re: COVID-19: Queen’s College Lagos Students Test Positive In Boarding School by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 07, 2020
tutudesz:
lmao these guidelines cant work in nigeria you and i know that
Re: COVID-19: Queen’s College Lagos Students Test Positive In Boarding School by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:38am On Nov 07, 2020
tutudesz:

No school in Nigeria is truly observing convid19 pandemic preventive measures, all they are after is the school fees payment by parents
Re: COVID-19: Queen’s College Lagos Students Test Positive In Boarding School by loko50(m): 10:40am On Nov 07, 2020
There are so many covidiots on this forum

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hijab Controversy: Kwara Government Orders Immediate Reopening Of 10 Schools / How My Younger Sister Miraculously Scaled Jamb / Ipod In Exam Hall: Landmark University Expelled My Friend. What Can He Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.