Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use (45701 Views)

You’ll Stop Pressing Phone In The Toilet After Reading This / Nigerians Blast US-Based Nigerian Man For Twerking In The Toilet (Photos) / Pantless Nigerian Slay Queen Blasted For Twerking To Davido Bumbum In The Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by TATALoAlaMu: 9:04am On Nov 07, 2020
Dump her the way she dumped the shitload of shit. Who shit, who pack shit grin

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by tunize(m): 9:36am On Nov 07, 2020
Hehhee what do we call this now division of labour! Oga if ur neighbour nor fit correct e babe bros dey look am.
Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by 444crop: 9:53am On Nov 07, 2020
Am happy this is coming from a gal
dorin27:
Nothing person will not hear on nairaland. And she's still in that house? Nothing love no dey cause. That act of hers is DIRTY, IRRITATING and DISGUSTING.

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by Dreyton36: 10:01am On Nov 07, 2020
You don't associate yourself with any man that tells her girl everything
That's dangerous

Lights up my kpoli in peace

5 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by ogbenifamouz(m): 10:03am On Nov 07, 2020
peppermint7:
Which kyn fuckery be this one. Btw dat ur friend na mumu. Tell am sey Im be mumu. As for the gf. Ogun go kee am. He should live the toilet for her so that when she comes to use it again . She will drop another on the old one.
Disgusting
Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by telkevog(m): 10:04am On Nov 07, 2020
Bros, you no fit talk? Lock the toilet asap! Tell her to shit inside waterproof, put it in her hand bag so that when she comot she troway am. Nonesence and ingredients!

3 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by WrittyWritter(f): 10:07am On Nov 07, 2020
grin grin ..D guy should fetch d water down na...Wetin d girl use blind am..love or wat ...How is d girl even comfortable with d guy flushing her shit...D guy too is doing it...Is he mad or wat ..
Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by peppermint7(m): 10:14am On Nov 07, 2020
ogbenifamouz:

Disgusting
I recommend a break up in this case a swr
Make a come marry wife wer go disgrace me for public
Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by Noeasyway042(m): 10:24am On Nov 07, 2020
cheesy she is so proud and pompous.
Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by ITbomb(m): 10:50am On Nov 07, 2020
I blame the guy, if water is available there's no reason the girl wouldn't flush

He should make provisions
He can buy a container and store water. Where I come from, one of the morning duties is to fill all containers with water, so that the girls can use it for the house.

It's a temporary situation, it's not every time you shit that you should go and get water, make the water available

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by lightangel65i(m): 12:00pm On Nov 07, 2020
Mrscarter:

I would tell her to her face that she is a dirty lazy woman with no manners.
He seems to be a guy who can't stand up to her he mush have a low self esteem

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by Uthman122: 12:39pm On Nov 07, 2020
Division of labour [center][/center]
Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by shantti(m): 1:16pm On Nov 07, 2020
Preetti:
Do guys like this this exist? Guys that flush poo for their baes

is that the quality ur looking for in a man cool some one that will be flushing ur poo cool

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by shantti(m): 1:19pm On Nov 07, 2020
The guy should jejely pour big pepper in the shit, the rest will be history wink
Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by lkillbrokehoes: 2:48pm On Nov 07, 2020
dorin27:
Nothing person will not hear on nairaland. And she's still in that house? Nothing love no dey cause. That act of hers is DIRTY, IRRITATING and DISGUSTING.
Don't try that with Mrcork oh, before he comes and expose u here cheesy
Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by LordIsaac(m): 3:48pm On Nov 07, 2020
ITbomb:
I blame the guy, if water is available there's no reason the girl wouldn't flush

He can buy a container and store water. Where I come from, one of the morning duties is to fill all containers with water, so that the girls can use it for the house.

It's a temporary situation, it's not every time you shit that you should go and get water, make the water available
For the guy to open a whole thread on this issue means it is abnormal. The lady is very shameless and dirty to expose such to anyone even her boyfriend!
Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by ABANGWABOI(m): 4:22pm On Nov 07, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Lol...
So many Weak Ass and Sissy male Kids springing up in this generation..
He should wipe her butts too..
Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by dorin27(f): 5:30pm On Nov 07, 2020
444crop:
Am happy this is coming from a gal LADY wink
That settles it wink
Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by fuckpro: 7:52pm On Nov 07, 2020
dorin27:

My number one aversion

That's main reason a Nigerian can't stay same apartment

Its very very very very very disgusting and if you happen to be my girl friend no contention just vacate the relationship
Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by raphretle: 8:31pm On Nov 07, 2020
ITbomb:

Ehen
Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by tnerro1(m): 8:34pm On Nov 07, 2020
How her shit big reach? grin
Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:33pm On Nov 07, 2020
dorin27:

That one no be love

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 07, 2020
Flush her out undecided undecided
Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by asobo: 9:55pm On Nov 07, 2020
It's a no for me. There are things I can't tolerate at all.
Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by moneyissweet(m): 9:56pm On Nov 07, 2020
Pussssy ass niggar
Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by Ahmad62(m): 9:56pm On Nov 07, 2020
Lol... Let him handle his problem.. What an idiot... Las las he'll starting eating the shit!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by Sunisonflex39(m): 9:57pm On Nov 07, 2020
Ozoism is doing your friend.

What a disgrace to alpha male..

Simping male he is..

So much for toto..

Tufiakwa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by hexenbiest: 9:57pm On Nov 07, 2020
raphretle:
We had some technical faults which affected the flow of water to the second floor of the house we live in.. One has to go down to get water to use... So my neighbour told me his girlfriend Used the toilet but refused to flush it, claiming she can't subject herself to that kinda stress to get water.. This guy only comes to my room to complain but he can't tell it to her face... He seems to be afraid of her.

For three days now, she does the shitting while he does the flushing...

Another Thing is, this guy is a type of Person that if you tell him something about that his girlfriend, he will end Up telling her.....

Just tell him it's all love... She should keep shitting, untill the flusher develops sense for himself.
Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by Treash(m): 9:58pm On Nov 07, 2020
rtdCivilservant:
Which kind dirty and disgusting thread be this one now? And I never eat this night, na im be say hunger go finish me this night cos I no go fit eat again after reading this kind thing. OP I take God name beg u no be every rubbish u go carry come post online, na beg I de beg.

grin grin grin grin cheesy. Laugh wan kee me here
Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by NigeriaB(m): 9:59pm On Nov 07, 2020
She will someday tell the guy to eat her shit. Better still, shit in his mouth and ask him to eat it..

Write today's date down, it will happen.

SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by sammirano: 9:59pm On Nov 07, 2020
Lolz
Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by Adakintroy: 10:00pm On Nov 07, 2020
Biden wins this election. There will be more simps in the world than any other time in human history.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman / His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It / 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.