Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,799 members, 7,798,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use (45680 Views)

You’ll Stop Pressing Phone In The Toilet After Reading This / Nigerians Blast US-Based Nigerian Man For Twerking In The Toilet (Photos) / Pantless Nigerian Slay Queen Blasted For Twerking To Davido Bumbum In The Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by Flows001(m): 10:01pm On Nov 07, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Abeg abeg I just finished eating night food...
Shey you no read headline before you open the thread ni? undecided
Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by hilfinity(m): 10:01pm On Nov 07, 2020
Don't be surprised if he starts to wash pants soon cos one thing will surely lead to another grin grin..

Plz patronise guys by simply checking out my sig.

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by fredoooooo: 10:01pm On Nov 07, 2020
blinking001:
Guys like this are the reason these ladies are becoming increasingly stupid by the day. They are the ones creating the platforms for this stupid ladies to thrive.
Imagine how this idiot is boosting that useless girls ego by flushing her own goddamned faeces. Your friend needs to be castrated already. He's a disgrace to manhood.

Some of those boys are stu*pid , they are weak men the the society is creating ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by Sarmiz24(m): 10:02pm On Nov 07, 2020
Sorry for detailing the Post,need to know abeg if person buy naija ticket for local flight and then ask u for returning date does it mean you are paying for going and coming
Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by Sonnobax15(m): 10:03pm On Nov 07, 2020
shocked. Like I usually tell people-"dirty no dey hide".......

once person don dirty finish,no matter how he go wor try to cover him dirty reach,e go must still smell come out...

op, afar...chebi the girl get big nyansh ? because na very common thing about girls wey get big nyansh via say once them drop engine,them dey always forget
Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by NigeriaB(m): 10:04pm On Nov 07, 2020
Ahmad62:
Lol... Let him handle his problem.. What an idiot... Las las he'll starting eating the shit!

I'm telling you.

The girl may even tell him "if you love me, eat my shit" ..lol

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:04pm On Nov 07, 2020
This case is just a simple one, buy a container, filled it with water on your flat at least she needs not go down to fetch water....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by afrika(f): 10:04pm On Nov 07, 2020
If he is ur friend, then u get problem too
Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by tfash96(m): 10:04pm On Nov 07, 2020
I didn't bother myself to read the body but judging with people's comment I can say we have another loose simp that needs to be taken to psychiatric for tolerating that from 1 of these pussy beholders
Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by pickatyou2: 10:05pm On Nov 07, 2020
Simply tell your friend he is a SIMP/OZO
Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by deebrain(m): 10:06pm On Nov 07, 2020
Jesus Christ.
Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by FuckThaMod: 10:06pm On Nov 07, 2020
peppermint7:
Which kyn fuckery be this one. Btw dat ur friend na mumu. Tell am sey Im be mumu. As for the gf. Ogun go kee am. He should live the toilet for her so that when she comes to use it again . She will drop another on the old one.
Seconded

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by adeniyi65(m): 10:06pm On Nov 07, 2020
grin grin which one be this one for front page tonight.as per the story.the type of the guy with him lady plenty for town.what surprise me is how weak guys like them usually end up in marriage with someone superior to them.and again,my condolence to mr Simpson.

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by AfroKnight: 10:06pm On Nov 07, 2020
grin You see guys like that, we leave them alone. Always acting like they are the first to find soulmate. Let the mumu suffer. He will fight for his freedom when it’s time.

5 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by mamatwiny(f): 10:07pm On Nov 07, 2020
Noeasyway042:
cheesy she is so proud and pompous.

Don't conclude . Has the poster told us how many storey building it is? What if it is those 5storey building at Awada? What efforts has the guy made to make water available in their floor?
I believe in not starting what u can't finish in a rship. The guy should make the water available.
It is not everyone that can fetch water.i know of even guys that cannot fetch water; one had a hole in the heart while he was younger and it was filled while the other had appendicitis that was ruptured B4 being taken out.
You expect ajebo or Indimi picking to fetch water for you, or hold her shit ...grin gringrin

Edited.see crowd reading shit thread. Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by thesilentman(m): 10:07pm On Nov 07, 2020
Absolute nonesense! That's no love,that's pure pussy-worshipping.No woman dare tries such with me.

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by NigeriaB(m): 10:08pm On Nov 07, 2020
Preetti:
Do guys like this this exist? Guys that flush poo for their baes

There are o..we just read about one now. Lol

I even heard of guy that likes eating his girl's shit sef..

Terrible things in the name of love happens in this life.
Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by Emeka71(m): 10:09pm On Nov 07, 2020
Preetti:
Do guys like this this exist? Guys that flush poo for their baes
They don't.
Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by pocohantas(f): 10:09pm On Nov 07, 2020
mamatwiny:

Don't conclude . Has the poster told us how many storey building it is? What if it is those 5storey building at Awada? What efforts has the guy made to make water available in their floor?
I believe in not starting what u can't finish in a rship. The guy should make the water available.
It is not everyone that can fetch water.i know of even guys that cannot fetch water; one had a hole in the heart while he was younger and it was filled while the other had appendicitis that was ruptured B4 being taken out.
You expect ajebo or Indimi picking to fetch water for you, or hold her shit ...����

No matter the floor they live on, for a woman to have the effrontery to leave her poo for her man to flush? Hmmmm

It isn’t just about the dirtiness, it is the total lack of disrespect!! What da fûck??
Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by phorget(m): 10:11pm On Nov 07, 2020
The guy should stop flushing, when next the gal visits the loo she'll meet her shit intact... Nobody bunu undecided
Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by Farki: 10:16pm On Nov 07, 2020
This is someone who will become a constant headache if he marries her, lazy and entitled. The man needs to grow a spine.
Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by babtoundey(m): 10:17pm On Nov 07, 2020
dorin27:
Nothing person will not hear on nairaland. And she's still in that house? Nothing love no dey cause. That act of hers is DIRTY, IRRITATING and DISGUSTING.

Haba! Just one act with these many adjectives -"irritating", "dirty" and "disgusting". How you go come describe the boyfriend wey dey lick shit every blessed day.

As the Yoruba will say, If the fools suddenly become wise what will the wise ones feed on? So, I see no point blaming her. She will not stop until the mumu boyfriend wakes up.

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by Freelane33(m): 10:17pm On Nov 07, 2020
grin

Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by mamatwiny(f): 10:18pm On Nov 07, 2020
phorget:
The guy should stop flushing, when next the gal visits the loo she'll meet her shit intact... Nobody bunu undecided
Hahahah. Lol at meeting she shit intact. The shit keeps fermenting by the second . The ooze in that house after few hours will be so much that it cannot go away even after flushing it.
Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by Kaylet: 10:19pm On Nov 07, 2020
Are you sure it's your neighbour's girl friend or your girl friend?

Advice her to advice the lady to always flush the pooh, that's she's too dirty.

Trust me, she'll adjust
Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by ikorodureporta: 10:23pm On Nov 07, 2020
y making toilet the subject of discussion?? If water no flow, definitely no water for bath, & likely cooking too. She no dey bath??
If the guy has been providing other water, he shl also complete his job by providing toilet water...

dem go don see their case for NL by now
Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by NADFOR: 10:25pm On Nov 07, 2020
Are you sure you're not the neighbor in the picture Lol
Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by dorin27(f): 10:26pm On Nov 07, 2020
babtoundey:

Haba! Just one act with these many adjectives -"irritating", "dirty" and "disgusting". How you go come describe the boyfriend wey dey lick shit every blessed day.

As the Yoruba will say, If the fools suddenly become wise what will the wise ones feed on? So, I see no point blaming her. She will not stop until the mumu boyfriend wakes up.
Lol....no vex if you think I over expressed the way I feel after reading the post.
Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by TheMostComplex1: 10:27pm On Nov 07, 2020
I'm shocked at most of your responses. This's two storey building , what the guy should do is to fetch water & keep in the house & watch if the girl will not flush the toilet.

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 07, 2020
simple...Shit on her shit....its offensive wen we see another persons shit..wen we pressed..so she will b forced to flush
Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by money121(m): 10:29pm On Nov 07, 2020
raphretle:
We had some technical faults which affected the flow of water to the second floor of the house we live in.. One has to go down to get water to use... So my neighbour told me his girlfriend Used the toilet but refused to flush it, claiming she can't subject herself to that kinda stress to get water.. This guy only comes to my room to complain but he can't tell it to her face... He seems to be afraid of her.

For three days now, she does the shitting while he does the flushing...

Another Thing is, this guy is a type of Person that if you tell him something about that his girlfriend, he will end Up telling her.....
Kayamata at work
Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by Franktom247(m): 10:31pm On Nov 07, 2020
Op if i tell you my mind na 600 years ban dem go knack me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men / Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke / Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.