Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,826 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use (45689 Views)

You’ll Stop Pressing Phone In The Toilet After Reading This / Nigerians Blast US-Based Nigerian Man For Twerking In The Toilet (Photos) / Pantless Nigerian Slay Queen Blasted For Twerking To Davido Bumbum In The Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by Jessepaid(m): 9:11am On Nov 08, 2020
Guys.....easy Maybe the girlfriend is the one feeding him...who knows?
Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by Reference(m): 9:29am On Nov 08, 2020
Since this is Sunday I guess love covers a multitude of sins....

But come to think about it. If a person can willfully dump toxicity and walk away without a conscience such a person is capable of committing a capital crime.

Was watching a 'docy' on the Curiosity Channel last night about the "black death' starting in 1345; and in the present clime of pestilence, if you cannot task yourself to flush and wash after use, you are potentially a murderer.

No one these days needs to be reminded about personal sanitation. It is a life or death matter.
Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by Joshmanuel10(m): 9:32am On Nov 08, 2020
raphretle:
We had some technical faults which affected the flow of water to the second floor of the house we live in.. One has to go down to get water to use... So my neighbour told me his girlfriend Used the toilet but refused to flush it, claiming she can't subject herself to that kinda stress to get water.. This guy only comes to my room to complain but he can't tell it to her face... He seems to be afraid of her.

For three days now, she does the shitting while he does the flushing...

Another Thing is, this guy is a type of Person that if you tell him something about that his girlfriend, he will end Up telling her.....
Dating someone without sense Is worse than dating a cheater
Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by rickyboss333: 9:41am On Nov 08, 2020
raphretle:
We had some technical faults which affected the flow of water to the second floor of the house we live in.. One has to go down to get water to use... So my neighbour told me his girlfriend Used the toilet but refused to flush it, claiming she can't subject herself to that kinda stress to get water.. This guy only comes to my room to complain but he can't tell it to her face... He seems to be afraid of her.

Another Thing is, this guy is a type of Person that if you tell him something about that his girlfriend, he will end Up telling her.....

Hold on, how does she take her bath then? Let me guess, lol, she dumps up d bottled water or pure water meant 4 drinking into a bucket too, or she just feels comfortable not taking her bath at all?
Oh sorry, I forgot he is always there to go down and jack water himself. Then why is he complaining na? The guy is not serious. What is worth doing is worth doing well, D guy is just a nag, I don't blame d girl at all. If he also goes down to get his own water to bath n flush, he should as well be a gentleman, get a drum and fill up for water use 4 d house or hire someone to do it 4 him since it is his house or ask her to go n come bk when the water system is good again.

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by Cutiekatty: 11:35am On Nov 08, 2020
raphretle:

Tell your friend to run for his life, after that make him go carwash make them use steam wash to wash that him brain make him fit get sense...in a nutshell your guy has been pussmatized
Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by Aguogba(m): 12:02pm On Nov 08, 2020
Fake Story
Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by Snakedoctor1: 12:07pm On Nov 08, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Guess please

I wanna hear shomtin
Ofe
Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by SILENTandSMART2: 12:09pm On Nov 08, 2020
Snakedoctor1:

Ofe

Please what's the meaning of ofe ?

I don't get dat ,wink
Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 08, 2020
that girl is disgusting and dirty!!!I would suddenly hate her with all my soul.
my roommate doesn't sweep or do anything cleaning,I'm not concerned because I would do it myself but,he dares not leave the toilet unclean even if it's just to urinate in it,I hate the slightest yellow colouration of toilet water..
Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by Funkybabee(f): 12:16pm On Nov 08, 2020
this one pass me me oo

wheytin Trump no go see for Biden Victory
Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 08, 2020
Funkyswagzz:
A girl did that in my house one time and left without flushing.. that was the end of her visit

I swear!!!nah last visit be DAT..
I'm gonna call her,use reverse psychology to reduce her ego and make her guilty by letting her know that she is disgusting and irritating...
Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by GodWrites: 12:32pm On Nov 08, 2020
In all my life as a man, never have I thought such an incident is possible. I use to flog my sons and daughters when they fail to flush the system properly.

For a grown-up woman to behave in this manner is atrocious. Even if it's a 20 story building, a sane human being would instead enter the bush than mess up a water system.

Left for me, I will flog her out of my house and never be seen 30 meters around the premises. What a pig!

As for that simp of a boy, he deserves to be stripped of that little thing dangling between his legs. He is a child!

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by Herculex03(m): 12:34pm On Nov 08, 2020
Everything na dem de settle for nairaland
even shit matter shocked
Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by XDaBOSS(m): 12:36pm On Nov 08, 2020
Chaii!!! This one funny me come weak me join. Sha, nothing love no fit cause
Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by jaxxy(m): 12:42pm On Nov 08, 2020
She's lazy and dirty. Period!
Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by ngwababe(f): 12:46pm On Nov 08, 2020
Trash!

[[s]quote author=raphretle post=95764578]We had some technical faults which affected the flow of water to the second floor of the house we live in.. One has to go down to get water to use... So my neighbour told me his girlfriend Used the toilet but refused to flush it, claiming she can't subject herself to that kinda stress to get water.. This guy only comes to my room to complain but he can't tell it to her face... He seems to be afraid of her.

Another Thing is, this guy is a type of Person that if you tell him something about that his girlfriend, he will end Up telling her..... [/quote][/s]

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by Tillatalk: 2:13pm On Nov 08, 2020
raphretle:

everyone is scared of his girlfriend

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by rhames(m): 7:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
raphretle:

Compound house politics.

The girl is a �. How can you use toilet without flushing? Is she a village champion?

She is a dirty person naturally.
Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by stormborn28(m): 8:35pm On Nov 08, 2020
raphretle:

i hate foolish guys. .because of useless pvssy I will now subject myself to nonsense? Nonsense everywhere
Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by Riscawendy(f): 11:17pm On Nov 08, 2020
The babe sha
Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by misterniyi: 12:17am On Nov 09, 2020
Preetti:
Do guys like this this exist? Guys that flush poo for their baes

You'll be shocked

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by 444crop: 5:32am On Nov 09, 2020
Ooops I did correct that did I? Anyway
dorin27:
That settles it wink
Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by dorin27(f): 7:28am On Nov 09, 2020
444crop:
Ooops I did correct that did I? Anyway
No you didn't. I did wink
Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by raphretle: 10:46am On Nov 09, 2020
Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by 444crop: 4:43pm On Nov 09, 2020
dorin27:
No you didn't. I did wink
smiles.....glad u did...d lady

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use by wealthtrak: 7:05pm On Mar 17, 2022
raphretle:

Smh. This story seems embellished a bit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men / His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It / My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.