Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,433 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Governor Diri's Reaction When Nengi Visited Him Vs When Trikytee Visited - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Diri's Reaction When Nengi Visited Him Vs When Trikytee Visited (71023 Views)

When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos / Sunday Igboho: Tinubu Gave Me N2 Million When I Visited Him At Bourdillon / Bayelsa Tribunal Chairman Affirms Governor Diri’s Election, Disagrees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Diri's Reaction When Nengi Visited Him Vs When Trikytee Visited by victons(m): 10:26am On Nov 07, 2020
humilitypays:
All men love sex (either with beautiful women or men) undecided

All kings, supreme rulers, presidents and commanders in chief love women (sex), except the ones that have turned vegetable due to health issues like the one in Aso Rock!!

All humans love sex
Re: Governor Diri's Reaction When Nengi Visited Him Vs When Trikytee Visited by olatuns2017: 10:27am On Nov 07, 2020
iamkheedah:
A Facebook user with the name "Comr Daniel G Ayebamiebi" took to his Facebook page to share the hilarious moment the Governor of Bayelsa hosted the ex BBNaija housemates as he wrote
[b][/b] "THE POWER OF A WOMAN, make I keep quiet ooo"

See photo below

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2817878051761864&id=100006190902424

Women get sense...

She presented a gift while the guy presented nothing
Re: Governor Diri's Reaction When Nengi Visited Him Vs When Trikytee Visited by HundHunter(m): 10:46am On Nov 07, 2020
Op what are you trying to say?

Are you saying like magnets; like pole attract unlike poles and like pole repel like pole.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Diri's Reaction When Nengi Visited Him Vs When Trikytee Visited by Dansuqi: 12:32pm On Nov 07, 2020
lexy2014:

U are right but y didn't he give d trikky guy political appointment?

Dont mind the large mouthed supreme court governor
Re: Governor Diri's Reaction When Nengi Visited Him Vs When Trikytee Visited by CoolAmbience(m): 12:32pm On Nov 07, 2020
Wawelexy:
Power of yansh....

I bet u, nengi salary go double tricky T own...

Men and yansh are like politicians and corruption...

If anything chokes me due to excessive laughter, na you cause am o.
Re: Governor Diri's Reaction When Nengi Visited Him Vs When Trikytee Visited by Kingrefreshed: 12:36pm On Nov 07, 2020
iamkheedah:
A Facebook user with the name "Comr Daniel G Ayebamiebi" took to his Facebook page to share the hilarious moment the Governor of Bayelsa hosted the ex BBNaija housemates as he wrote
[b][/b] "THE POWER OF A WOMAN, make I keep quiet ooo"

See photo below

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2817878051761864&id=100006190902424

Chai! I can't wait to be the next Governor!
Re: Governor Diri's Reaction When Nengi Visited Him Vs When Trikytee Visited by Wawelexy(m): 12:39pm On Nov 07, 2020
CoolAmbience:

If anything chokes me due to excessive laughter, na you cause am o.

Lolz.....

But bro, na d fact....

1 Like

Re: Governor Diri's Reaction When Nengi Visited Him Vs When Trikytee Visited by meobizy(f): 12:44pm On Nov 07, 2020
Na fight? See how both of them faced off. I can’t blame the man. People always want to intrude into attractive people’s personal spaces. For somebody with the light skin advantage, I do not understand why Nengi bleaches her skin.
Re: Governor Diri's Reaction When Nengi Visited Him Vs When Trikytee Visited by slowice(m): 1:13pm On Nov 07, 2020
He did social distancing with trickytee but realised that covid-19 is a scam nengi showed up with her heavy tools.... Hmmmm I see
Re: Governor Diri's Reaction When Nengi Visited Him Vs When Trikytee Visited by ecomalchemist(m): 1:25pm On Nov 07, 2020
TOTOMYCIN IS THE IS THE VIRUS, PENISILN IS THE CURE.

TOO MUCH SENSE WILL NOT KEE ME, IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW.
Re: Governor Diri's Reaction When Nengi Visited Him Vs When Trikytee Visited by Exodora: 1:28pm On Nov 07, 2020
sojayy:
All these our politicians are just too useless, what does bbnaija housemate got to add to governance, where there r people with good academic prowess n qualifications for these positions. May God deliver naija from bad governance.
Rember she was a graduate before she became ex bbnaija. Don't you know is an opportunity .
Nengi studied Linguistics in Uniport . Don't know what exactly you mean by people with good academic prowess n' qualification.
Re: Governor Diri's Reaction When Nengi Visited Him Vs When Trikytee Visited by tonyson010(m): 1:32pm On Nov 07, 2020
Wawelexy:
Power of yansh....

Nigerian politicians and corruption.

1 Like

Re: Governor Diri's Reaction When Nengi Visited Him Vs When Trikytee Visited by therajah: 4:38pm On Nov 07, 2020
Wawelexy:
Power of yansh....

You are not serious! Double With this pictures, nengi salary wld be more than triple of tricky t
Re: Governor Diri's Reaction When Nengi Visited Him Vs When Trikytee Visited by therajah: 4:42pm On Nov 07, 2020
His main target is nengi. He only gave tricky t appointment too so pple wont fault him. Very soon he will sack tricky t.
Tricky t's appointment is actially tricky!!
Re: Governor Diri's Reaction When Nengi Visited Him Vs When Trikytee Visited by therajah: 4:44pm On Nov 07, 2020
So all these idiots are so jobless that they have time to watch big brother.
Re: Governor Diri's Reaction When Nengi Visited Him Vs When Trikytee Visited by Jimbadly: 4:55pm On Nov 07, 2020
WoundedLamb:
But how does a couple of pictures depict his reaction? What if he got up and embraced the young man after the pic was taken? Lol.

Abeegi! Look am well you go see say Tricktee had been standing like a school boy in the principal's office answering questions for a long time, while the governor looked like he'd been sitting non-challantly in his seat dishing out questions to the trembling niggar without even leaving his seat to as much as shake hands with him.

The picture speaks volume.
Re: Governor Diri's Reaction When Nengi Visited Him Vs When Trikytee Visited by mechanics(m): 5:57pm On Nov 07, 2020
Funny
Re: Governor Diri's Reaction When Nengi Visited Him Vs When Trikytee Visited by SoiSoi13(f): 7:34pm On Nov 07, 2020
therajah:
His main target is nengi. He only gave tricky t appointment too so pple wont fault him. Very soon he will sack tricky t.
Tricky t's appointment is actially tricky!!

See painment
Re: Governor Diri's Reaction When Nengi Visited Him Vs When Trikytee Visited by Deemas(m): 7:49pm On Nov 07, 2020
espn:
Lol... See how buhari dey peep am for the Nnegi visit.

Lwkmd... You mean Aisha no dey satisfy am for the oza room?
Re: Governor Diri's Reaction When Nengi Visited Him Vs When Trikytee Visited by tiwasiaife(m): 9:37pm On Nov 07, 2020
ennyhola:
We shouldn’t pick up issues out of nothing.

I am sure there are other pictures where the governor was welcoming Trikky!

Bring it out .

1 Like

Re: Governor Diri's Reaction When Nengi Visited Him Vs When Trikytee Visited by therajah: 1:28am On Nov 08, 2020
SoiSoi13:

See painment
Indeed!
Re: Governor Diri's Reaction When Nengi Visited Him Vs When Trikytee Visited by LivingTribunal: 1:30am On Nov 08, 2020
Shameless and clueless governor, careless about his state and never joking with his cock when it comes to bbn
Re: Governor Diri's Reaction When Nengi Visited Him Vs When Trikytee Visited by Ayobami7(m): 4:16pm On Nov 09, 2020
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Silent Prejudice": Femi Fani-Kayode Joins Nollywood (Photos) / See Nnamdi Kanu’s Facial Expression When He Was Denied Bail (photos) / Onofiok Luke Wins House Of Representatives Seat, Kneels With Wife, Thanks God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.