Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Trump Conducted A Sting Operation For The Democrats - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Conducted A Sting Operation For The Democrats (875 Views)

China Says It Conducted 'Readiness Patrol' Around Taiwan / Operation Trojan Shield: 800 Arrested In Staggering Global Encrypted Phone Sting / Democrats Just Won The House In A Sweeping Rebuke To Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Conducted A Sting Operation For The Democrats by jimcomb(m): 3:09am On Nov 07, 2020
Introduction of blockchain technology could surely deliver the world from electroral fraud.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QKhw5eTdIs

1 Like

Re: Trump Conducted A Sting Operation For The Democrats by GamalNasser: 4:01am On Nov 07, 2020
Na wa but I doubt this because states produce their own ballots

1 Like

Re: Trump Conducted A Sting Operation For The Democrats by ContentedK: 4:19am On Nov 07, 2020
They thought all along that trump was stupid
Re: Trump Conducted A Sting Operation For The Democrats by Wawelexy(m): 5:04am On Nov 07, 2020
Getting tougher...
Re: Trump Conducted A Sting Operation For The Democrats by DrLiveLogic(m): 5:56am On Nov 07, 2020
GamalNasser:
Na wa but I doubt this because states produce their own ballots
The states print their ballot but the paper would be watermarked before the printing. I think DHS had the printing contract. There's yet to be official statement from Trump camp though but one thing I know, based on some other stuff is all that's going on on the surface is pure hogwash, come 2021, Trump will remain in the WH and Biden will go to jail.
Bookmark this comment, lots of kids here will call me a fool and sympathiser, LMAO, but ill prolly not respond to any quotes on this until it's all over.

1 Like

Re: Trump Conducted A Sting Operation For The Democrats by bjtinz: 6:09am On Nov 07, 2020
grin grin
Re: Trump Conducted A Sting Operation For The Democrats by wunmi590(m): 6:18am On Nov 07, 2020
cool
Re: Trump Conducted A Sting Operation For The Democrats by rottennaija(m): 6:21am On Nov 07, 2020
DrLiveLogic:

The states print their ballot but the paper would be watermarked before the printing. I think DHS had the printing contract. There's yet to be official statement from Trump camp though but one thing I know, based on some other stuff is all that's going on on the surface is pure hogwash, come 2021, Trump will remain in the WH and Biden will go to jail.
Bookmark this comment, lots of kids here will call me a fool and sympathiser, LMAO, but ill prolly not respond to any quotes on this until it's all over.

This has been bookmark. Trump is losing and nothing he will do.

1 Like

Re: Trump Conducted A Sting Operation For The Democrats by TheGreatIYANU: 6:23am On Nov 07, 2020
Woah!
Re: Trump Conducted A Sting Operation For The Democrats by rottennaija(m): 6:31am On Nov 07, 2020
jimcomb:
Introduction of blockchain technology could surely deliver the world from electroral fraud.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QKhw5eTdIs

Trump supporters will believe anything.
Re: Trump Conducted A Sting Operation For The Democrats by haffaze777(m): 4:08pm On Nov 07, 2020
2021 is just some months away,don't worry ur kainkian will be clear from your eyes by then.God bless real POTUS Joe bidengrin

(1) (Reply)

Happening Now In Kyiv / The World's Poorest President / Iran Intercepted The Submarine And Forced It To Surface In The Strait Of Hormuz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.