Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,776 members, 7,798,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name (88704 Views)

Davido Changes His Phone Number, Gives Reason / Davido Changes His Twitter Name / E-money Looks Different As He Changes His Hairstyle. His Brother Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by Angoson1: 8:30am On Nov 07, 2020
Pure cash out ni

1 Like

Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by dinocy(m): 8:30am On Nov 07, 2020
What is the difference?
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by omoadeleye(m): 8:31am On Nov 07, 2020
setobaba:
A Nigerian would have given that out for a selfie with davido or ordinary 20k giveaway

Same way Google paid money to buy YouTube from a user which was white

4 Likes

Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by humberjade: 8:31am On Nov 07, 2020
grin
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by Pleasant01: 8:31am On Nov 07, 2020
mayklef:
typical white man.....if he was a Nigerian, 5-10k will make him change his mind asap
who told you Brazilians are white? undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by Kyase(m): 8:31am On Nov 07, 2020
mayklef:

OK they are black from ogbomoso, noted#
See olodos should stop quoting me
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by Seerade029: 8:33am On Nov 07, 2020
mayklef:

OK they are black from ogbomoso, noted#

Brazilians ain't white

2 Likes

Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by leantner11(m): 8:33am On Nov 07, 2020
Who want my name....
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by EmekaBlue(m): 8:33am On Nov 07, 2020
Interesting
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by grandstar(m): 8:34am On Nov 07, 2020
mayklef:
typical white man.....if he was a Nigerian, 5-10k will make him change his mind asap

You're calling a Brazilian typical white man Whites are barely a majority in Brazil. Is neymar white or Pele white?

White people are different all over the world. Brazilian whites are not the same as Norwegian whites neither are white Russians the same as white New Zealanders.

I'm sure Davido paid a big sum for the name. He does not have to publish this and there might even be an agreement to that effect

8 Likes

Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by richie240: 8:36am On Nov 07, 2020
mayklef:
Neither did he say d Brazilian 'gave' him d name for free.

4 Likes

Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by friday2011(m): 8:36am On Nov 07, 2020
setobaba:
A Nigerian would have given that out for a selfie with davido or ordinary 20k giveaway

Exactly what you would have done right?

Mind you... Not all nigerians are money centered like you.

Start seeing the good in your race and stop glorifying pple who dont even know you exist...

Forget about our poor standards of living in nigeria and Africa, you can easily walk up to someone you dont know here and ask for favour and the person will do the little he can.

Travel to a white man land and dont hursle and ask for favour and see if they will even look at you.

5 Likes

Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by theFilmtric: 8:38am On Nov 07, 2020
Coldie:

Brazilians are not white
They are red?
They are white(by race)
Latino by bloc
Only a few are black and red(native americans)

Stop misinforming people!

theFilmtricsay

8 Likes

Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by mrkings84(m): 8:39am On Nov 07, 2020
So u were fake all this while!
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by grandstar(m): 8:39am On Nov 07, 2020
enemyofprogress:
Just the way I have bean begging Seun to let go of the name nairaland for me. Him dey do strong head

Where's your $100m home? That's the solution.
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 07, 2020
Coldie:

Brazilians are not white
There are Caucasians in Brazil bro

3 Likes

Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by peppermint7(m): 8:40am On Nov 07, 2020
Al I see here is clout chasing. Why beg some to allow him use ur own name. Smh. This format bin don cast abeg.
Btw we are waiting for ABT if you like fuckup
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by IMAMofWAR: 8:42am On Nov 07, 2020
Moferere:

Stop talking down on a black man.

Tell us your price is 10k
Iranu undecided
blcks are nuisance and scums
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by Freelane33(m): 8:43am On Nov 07, 2020
Big bags for the lucky Brazilian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by grandstar(m): 8:43am On Nov 07, 2020
Openbusiness:
With ordinary 10 years begging? Something dar d guy suppose sell to him for $2 million USD, abi dis guy dunt no say Davido get 30 billion for akant grin

He'll probably pay between $100,000 - 200,000 for it. $2m when it's not Madonna. Madonna would prefer to sue for Twitter squatting rather than pay a fine. That's what she did to the person that registered Madonna.com

4 Likes

Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by Farki: 8:44am On Nov 07, 2020
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by Farki: 8:45am On Nov 07, 2020
theFilmtric:

They are red?
They are white(by race)
Latino by bloc
Only a few are black and red(native americans)

Stop misinforming people!

theFilmtricsay

Most Brazilians are mixed race, some look black some look white some look like both.
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by Moferere: 8:46am On Nov 07, 2020
IMAMofWAR:
blcks are nuisance and scums

Greet ur popsi for me. He's a nuisance

2 Likes

Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by OyinO: 8:46am On Nov 07, 2020
mayklef:
typical oyinbo man.....if he was a Nigerian, 5-10k will make him change his mind asap

So you mean in all your time of existence on Earth, you've not seen oyibo man giving up something in exchange for money? Then you need brain surgery. Besides, the Brazilians are majorly Blacks.
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by mayklef(m): 8:48am On Nov 07, 2020
OyinO:

So you mean in all your time of existence on Earth, you've not seen oyibo man giving up something in exchange for money? Then you need brain surgery. Besides, the Brazilians are majorly Blacks.
they do, but not easily or cheaply, tainkkk u
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by theFilmtric: 8:48am On Nov 07, 2020
Farki:

Most Brazilians are mixed race, some look black some look white some look like both.
Most are black»»50.7%

theFilmtricsay
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by Psalmistproject: 8:48am On Nov 07, 2020
well he's lucky! This challenge could be dangerous in the future if not dealt with.

Please follow this link to join the group for music sponsorship

https://www./1297280860606823/?ref=share
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by Dadaboy: 8:49am On Nov 07, 2020
Vyzz:

Werey grin

For those that said Brazilians ain't white....

What are they...

Color Blind me is having a problem with all these unAfrican countries saying the ain't white....

Apart from the carribeans
Even you that is not color blind, look and show me who is a white Or black person. Color blind people.
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by freeman131: 8:49am On Nov 07, 2020
Wetin him de answer before?
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by Mycoin(m): 8:49am On Nov 07, 2020
mayklef:
typical oyinbo man.....if he was a Nigerian, 5-10k will make him change his mind asap
A whole lot of inferiority complex......

Why must you believe the worst of yourself. No single white folk is better than an average black dude, bro change your mentality

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" / Van Damme & Bolo Young: Then Vs Now Photos / Top 10 Richest And Highest Paid Gospel Musicians In Nigeria 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.