Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times (82767 Views)

Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police / How I Was Gang Raped By 10 Touts - Lady (Photo) / I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by SeriouslySense(m): 11:49am On Nov 07, 2020
Poor Dog, how can men with brains, come together and plan how to rape a dog, are there, not other better things to do.
Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 07, 2020
Donabel1:
Waisted Generations
waist

1 Like

Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by Munzy14(m): 11:50am On Nov 07, 2020
Evil...

1 Like

Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by Farki: 11:51am On Nov 07, 2020
The kind of mad people in this world really makes you wonder. undecided
Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by SeriouslySense(m): 11:53am On Nov 07, 2020
you still don't understand, lol, keep trying.
FrancisDiote:
Gang raped by Humans or fellow dog?
How? I still don't understand!!!
Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by Shadysen: 11:54am On Nov 07, 2020
Fake news says buhari.
Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by Openbusiness: 11:54am On Nov 07, 2020
cry the wickedness of the Wicked shall never go unpunished, never ever. God sees everything and sees everyone and knows everything and nothing is hidden that will not be brought to the light. RIP dear dog, man'# bestfriend sad
Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by sanpipita(m): 11:54am On Nov 07, 2020
The story sounds outlandish the report even called the dog her and he different times, if it happened maybe it was just different people at different times within the neighborhood that assaulted it
Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by Anaerobi(m): 11:55am On Nov 07, 2020
Who rape am
Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by Realtalk20: 11:56am On Nov 07, 2020
Those who would do this are not human beings but demonic spirits that should not be here on Earth in the first place
Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by pacespot(m): 11:56am On Nov 07, 2020
Poor dog. RIP
Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by sofiscatedmoron: 11:57am On Nov 07, 2020
Lies
Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by Openbusiness: 11:58am On Nov 07, 2020
FrancisDiote:
Gang raped by Humans or fellow dog?
How? I still don't understand!!!
Gang raped by some deranged reprobate humans. And then they brutally attacked and fatally injured the dog again. That's the kind of evil the DemoNcrats and the Liberalists all over the world are pushing for. After their LGBTQ madness, their next target is legalization of Bestiality. They are following Satan's script. Check all of them, THEY HATE God or anything that has to do with God, like Christianity, that's why they hate Christians so much too.

1 Like

Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by prodev981: 11:58am On Nov 07, 2020
What kind of news is this na
Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:59am On Nov 07, 2020
The rapists and the people who assaulted the dog must be high on Columbia's cup of coffee (cocaine). Humans have taken their rape trade to animal kingdom
Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by SeriouslySense(m): 11:59am On Nov 07, 2020
They are humans, it's just that they have a poor orientation or under the influence of something unhealthy, anyone can do such under negative influences.

Realtalk20:
Those who would do this are not human beings but demonic spirits that should not be here on Earth in the first place
Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by manuelreports: 11:59am On Nov 07, 2020
Everybody just dey hustle even bloggers as Land no come level. If you believe this news then you can believe anything stupid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by GamalNasser: 11:59am On Nov 07, 2020
WtF
Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by HeavenShield: 12:00pm On Nov 07, 2020
Fake News...
Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by sayisayi(m): 12:01pm On Nov 07, 2020
Story get K leg
Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by walozanga(m): 12:04pm On Nov 07, 2020
Perfecttouch:
Raped by several dogs or several human beings?
Which kin wahala wey be like bicycle be this na?

The op na Yeye person.
Is it by humans or fellow dogs
Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by typicalgamer(m): 12:04pm On Nov 07, 2020
I can now sleep in peace knowing that they're worse countries out there than nigeria

Damn gang rape a dog WTF
Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by Tremple8v: 12:04pm On Nov 07, 2020
Raped by several people or by several dogs , Because me cant really understand what's going on here. I'm weak. WTF
Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by pacificom: 12:05pm On Nov 07, 2020
Those men must be on drug overdose. Nigeria's problem is enough to face.
Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by fajob: 12:05pm On Nov 07, 2020
musicproducer:
and the dogs stabbed the victim multiple times shey
Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by templeRun20(m): 12:07pm On Nov 07, 2020
Why is this a news? You don't expect the dog to die?

We are watching US election and seeing how it's going like Nigeria own u are posting dog die
Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by slaypapa: 12:08pm On Nov 07, 2020
God will destroy humanity again
Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by SeriouslySense(m): 12:10pm On Nov 07, 2020
yes, I must admit, I was deceived too, maybe the dog was not even raped, I am not sure how the woman who was not present during the crime, knew the dog was gang-raped, but it's certainly the dog was stabbed approximately 30 times, stab wounds can be verified.

manuelreports:
Everybody just dey hustle even bloggers as Land no come level. If you believe this news then you can believe anything stupid
Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by pozehnani(f): 12:12pm On Nov 07, 2020
Only in Colombia.
Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by SeriouslySense(m): 12:13pm On Nov 07, 2020
SeriouslySense:
yes, I must admit, I was deceived too, maybe the dog was not even raped, I am not sure how the woman who was not present during the crime, knew the dog was gang-raped, but it's certainly the dog was stabbed approximately 30 times, stab wounds can be verified.

Maybe they found some fluids on the dogs to confirm the rape, and how they know it was several people is another question, since the woman who made this claim was not present at the time.

Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by pooozeee(m): 12:14pm On Nov 07, 2020
Was the Dog ganged raped by a fellow Dog or raped by human being, please clarify

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution / Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) / Adenike Fatai: Lady Commits Suicide In Lagos After Her Boyfriend Did Same (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.