Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Wizkid 'Made In Lagos' Debuts On The UK General Album Charts - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid 'Made In Lagos' Debuts On The UK General Album Charts (19771 Views)

Wizkid Sets Record -1st Nigerian Album To Spend A Year On Billboard Charts / Wizkid, Davido Top Billboard Sales Charts / Burna Boy ‘African Giant’ Album Debuts At No. 13 On Billboard World Album Charts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid 'Made In Lagos' Debuts On The UK General Album Charts by GeezBitz(m): 1:10pm On Nov 07, 2020
wizkid is not a Wiz nor a kid but he is a wizard in music.
Re: Wizkid 'Made In Lagos' Debuts On The UK General Album Charts by Jeje600: 1:10pm On Nov 07, 2020
Wow
Re: Wizkid 'Made In Lagos' Debuts On The UK General Album Charts by seanwilliam(m): 1:11pm On Nov 07, 2020
Like for wizzy share for davido grin

2 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wizkid 'Made In Lagos' Debuts On The UK General Album Charts by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 07, 2020
BigJoe19:
Very boring album. All the songs sounded same undecided
Sound like typical Wizkid. I'm yet to listen to the album Sha. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid 'Made In Lagos' Debuts On The UK General Album Charts by Dreyton36: 1:15pm On Nov 07, 2020
Wizzy the real baddest

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: Wizkid 'Made In Lagos' Debuts On The UK General Album Charts by sammysneh(m): 1:17pm On Nov 07, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr Isoright...wizkid my niggarrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Am playing his songs right now...while I blaze my weed Am going to smoke all day...all night with wizkid songs
I like ur style my guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid 'Made In Lagos' Debuts On The UK General Album Charts by Thattallgirl(f): 1:19pm On Nov 07, 2020
Hambivert:
The Made in Lagos album cover... I don't like
...Probably because of the pose and the absence of any sign of Lagos on it.

The songs
My opinion remains with me.

Wizkid
Boy has gone global, hating cannot stop him

I sparogatively wish him all the best...while I listen to Sinach's Way Maker continuously
Eskiz me sir, what is with you and the word sparogative?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid 'Made In Lagos' Debuts On The UK General Album Charts by sammysneh(m): 1:19pm On Nov 07, 2020
powalez:
Baba Nla, keep making us proud
I used to hate Davido but maturity has set in, I have now come to understand that hating him won't add a penny to my account and have found peace of mind since then, I love them both, Fem is one of my favorite jam, I love how Davido keeps his fame growing, its not easy,
I love wizzy
I love Davido

That's the spirit, I love 'em both too

Wizkid and davido are friends it's the fans that are bringing the rivalry and dey are loving it
Re: Wizkid 'Made In Lagos' Debuts On The UK General Album Charts by Omezif(m): 1:20pm On Nov 07, 2020
Wow, this boy is trying is not cinch
Re: Wizkid 'Made In Lagos' Debuts On The UK General Album Charts by Froshloaded: 1:22pm On Nov 07, 2020
Petalsempire:
I love blessed from the album..so cool grin

Jam grin cheesy
Re: Wizkid 'Made In Lagos' Debuts On The UK General Album Charts by weedfada(m): 1:26pm On Nov 07, 2020
Play gyrate & longtime while having a kush session... #heavenly!
Re: Wizkid 'Made In Lagos' Debuts On The UK General Album Charts by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 07, 2020
Thattallgirl:
Eskiz me sir, what is with you and the word sparogative?

grin
Sparogatively
Re: Wizkid 'Made In Lagos' Debuts On The UK General Album Charts by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 07, 2020
YoonSung56:
I no understand the song self
hhhhhhhhmmm
Re: Wizkid 'Made In Lagos' Debuts On The UK General Album Charts by RexTramadol1: 1:39pm On Nov 07, 2020
MID in LAGOS!
Re: Wizkid 'Made In Lagos' Debuts On The UK General Album Charts by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 07, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...wizkid my niggarrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Am playing his songs right now...while I blaze my weed
Am going to smoke all day...all night with wizkid songs
But i must be careful because no matter the amount of weed i smoke i can never be the most high only jah(God) is the most high
TRY GEGEMU YOU GO TUMBLE 91TYMS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid 'Made In Lagos' Debuts On The UK General Album Charts by stonemind(f): 1:43pm On Nov 07, 2020
Vyzz:
cheesy

Omah lays album is still better

You sabi better tin jooo

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid 'Made In Lagos' Debuts On The UK General Album Charts by Ericnrm(m): 1:43pm On Nov 07, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

But i must be careful because no matter the amount of weed i smoke i can never be the most high only jah(God) is the most high

I keep it nappy and I do what makes me happy and nobody can deny me that I’m blessed

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid 'Made In Lagos' Debuts On The UK General Album Charts by RealEzee(m): 1:46pm On Nov 07, 2020
Vyzz:
cheesy

Omah lays album is still better
EP not album tho
Re: Wizkid 'Made In Lagos' Debuts On The UK General Album Charts by RealEzee(m): 1:48pm On Nov 07, 2020
Blessed Reckless Piece of me Ginger me Grace

Abeg na d entire album is a vibe grin

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid 'Made In Lagos' Debuts On The UK General Album Charts by Southside001: 1:50pm On Nov 07, 2020
weed ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Re: Wizkid 'Made In Lagos' Debuts On The UK General Album Charts by Thattallgirl(f): 1:54pm On Nov 07, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

grin
Sparogatively
cheesy
Re: Wizkid 'Made In Lagos' Debuts On The UK General Album Charts by Onnasucs1(m): 1:56pm On Nov 07, 2020
I don't like the album. But it doesn't change the fact that Wiz is a legend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid 'Made In Lagos' Debuts On The UK General Album Charts by tuns486(m): 1:57pm On Nov 07, 2020
SimplyFacts:
Congrats,,,, Wizzy,,,,, More blessing!

Meanwhile,,,

One man's food is another man's poison tongue

I'm very selective when it comes to music.
If you go through my playlist, you would only see 2face, 9ice, Sound Sultan, Saheed Osupa, Gbenga Adeboye & few xtian songs. I don't like meaningless noise cool

Call me old school, I am used to it grin

U are obviously missing out bro tongue
Re: Wizkid 'Made In Lagos' Debuts On The UK General Album Charts by Burger01(m): 2:06pm On Nov 07, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Take it easy brah smiley
Re: Wizkid 'Made In Lagos' Debuts On The UK General Album Charts by Burger01(m): 2:10pm On Nov 07, 2020
SimplyFacts:
Congrats,,,, Wizzy,,,,, More blessing!

Meanwhile,,,

One man's food is another man's poison tongue

I'm very selective when it comes to music.
If you go through my playlist, you would only see 2face, 9ice, Sound Sultan, Saheed Osupa, Gbenga Adeboye & few xtian songs. I don't like meaningless noise cool

Call me old school, I am used to it grin

You left out Wasiu Ayinde, Obesere omo rapala, Obey, king Sunny Ade.. smiley
Re: Wizkid 'Made In Lagos' Debuts On The UK General Album Charts by sanity12(m): 2:13pm On Nov 07, 2020
SoftP:
That kpangolo song’

They’re debuting his name, I actually preferred Speed Darlignton and Vic O’s songs to that song that sounded like ogene music .
How do u cope with so much Hatred in your mind, do u even sleep at all, cause that kind of mind no dey sleep
Re: Wizkid 'Made In Lagos' Debuts On The UK General Album Charts by Alvinjay12: 2:16pm On Nov 07, 2020
Blessed ft Damian Marley is so nice
Re: Wizkid 'Made In Lagos' Debuts On The UK General Album Charts by MozB: 2:23pm On Nov 07, 2020
Respect to these men... E no easy
Re: Wizkid 'Made In Lagos' Debuts On The UK General Album Charts by Danny50: 2:25pm On Nov 07, 2020
FAKE NEWS
Re: Wizkid 'Made In Lagos' Debuts On The UK General Album Charts by Karlifate: 2:28pm On Nov 07, 2020
Congrats to him.
Reckless, Ginger, Longtime, Roma, Gyrate & Grace are dope.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Terry Apala And Bisola – Bad Girl (Video) / Your Top Nigerian Female Singers? / Wizkid Ft Trey Songz – "Gbese" (Audio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.