Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Benue Girls Are Better In Bed Than Calabar Girls – Actress Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Benue Girls Are Better In Bed Than Calabar Girls – Actress Reveals (995 Views)

Popular Nollywood Actress Reveals She Wears Bum Bum 2 Snap Pictures To Put On IG / 'glamour Girls' Actress Barbara Odoh Turns Gospel Singer / Nigerian Teen Actress Reveals Why She Loves Doggy Sex Position Alot(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Benue Girls Are Better In Bed Than Calabar Girls – Actress Reveals by chiomarita: 8:17am On Nov 07, 2020
She's young, beautiful, yet not willing to get married anytime soon.

Nollywood actress, Angelina Eko Idoko from Igede, Benue State has said that she has always been scared of marriage from childhood and the reason is not farfetched.

The Computer Science graduate in an interview with [url]pearlsnews.com[/url] says, ''Before I became part of the entertainment industry, I have always been scared of marriage because my parents didn’t exactly have the best one. My father was violent and they were always shouting on top of their voices. I grew up wanting to be a single Mum. Somehow, I think all men are the same, I still feel that way. Some people think that I must have been through a lot of heartbreaks, but not at all. I don’t allow men into my life. I've had only 2 relationships and I am currently single. I am tough oh. I don’t want to go through what my mum went through in the hands of a man."

When asked her kind of man, Angelina Eko Idoko hinted, "I want someone that doesn’t shout when he’s angry. A man that is understanding. Someone that is Patient, Outgoing, Social, funny, intellectual, caring, modern & supportive. I am very good in bed and I have fine body. Have you heard of Benue girls? We have similar attributes with calabar girls. But we are better than them. I can fvuck very well... Read more at https://pearlsnews.com/benue-girls-are-better-in-bed-than-calabar-girls-actress-angelina-eko-idoko/

Re: Benue Girls Are Better In Bed Than Calabar Girls – Actress Reveals by majamajic(m): 8:19am On Nov 07, 2020
Yes

But in terms of multiple enjoyment , Calabar leads , in terms of full ingredient benue girls are better than Calabar girls

(1) (Reply)

I’m Moving Into My House In Lagos" - Bbnaija Neo Shares Testimony / The Psychological And Moral Effect Of Tiwa Savages Sex Tape On Her Person / Buju With Ex Girlfriend Leak Video Full Gist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.