Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

(Graphic Photos) Awka South Cultists Kills 3 People As More Shootings Continue - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / (Graphic Photos) Awka South Cultists Kills 3 People As More Shootings Continue (3189 Views)

Armed Robbers Attack A Bank In Aniocha Delta, Kill 3 People (Graphic Pics) / Asaailant Kills 3 Members Of A Family In Edo State (Graphic Photos) / Thunder Kills 3 People In Ogun State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

(Graphic Photos) Awka South Cultists Kills 3 People As More Shootings Continue by derajojosblog(f): 9:00am On Nov 07, 2020
The Residents and People living in Awka South Local Government Area of Anambra State are in great fear and distress over the Emergence of Cultists calling it "War Time" in the Town.

For the Past few weeks after the Protests, not fewer than 12 people have lost their lives in the tragic violence of Weapons and Gunshot exchanges happening between Violent Cult Gangs!

As at Yesterday, 3 people were shot dead and left on the street and no one was able to intervene.

The State Government and Officials of the Nigeria Police In the Area are yet to comment or publish an official statement!

Re: (Graphic Photos) Awka South Cultists Kills 3 People As More Shootings Continue by mjay945(m): 9:12am On Nov 07, 2020
na wa oo, this life
Re: (Graphic Photos) Awka South Cultists Kills 3 People As More Shootings Continue by grim33(m): 9:16am On Nov 07, 2020
You live by the Gun you die by the Gun.

Person don even disarm the pocket...
Re: (Graphic Photos) Awka South Cultists Kills 3 People As More Shootings Continue by MarveworldNG: 9:46am On Nov 07, 2020
Include Graphic.

How much is the salary of a cultist please?
Do they earn more than N300k per month, because normal human being cannot be risking his life for something less

2 Likes

Re: (Graphic Photos) Awka South Cultists Kills 3 People As More Shootings Continue by effido666: 12:59pm On Nov 07, 2020
MarveworldNG:
Include Graphic.

How much is the salary of a cultist please?
Do they earn more than N300k per month, because normal human being cannot be risking his life for something less
u are talking of 300k......don't u knw dat some have used being a cultist to gain positions like local govt. Chairmen, state house of assembly members, commissioners , governors, ministers , house of rep. members and even senators ....they put fear and panic in their state and local govt.area. and sometimes they wil be settled with political positions or appointment .....only the dead cultist don't benefit .....but those that pass through it without losing their lives dine and wine with our politicians ....since u don't knw, now u know.

4 Likes

Re: (Graphic Photos) Awka South Cultists Kills 3 People As More Shootings Continue by effido666: 1:07pm On Nov 07, 2020
I no fit waste my RIP here.....deadly guys

2 Likes

Re: (Graphic Photos) Awka South Cultists Kills 3 People As More Shootings Continue by MarveworldNG: 1:18pm On Nov 07, 2020
effido666:
u are talking of 300k......don't u knw dat some have used being a cultist to gain positions like local govt. Chairmen, state house of assembly members, commissioners , governors, ministers , house of rep. members and even senators ....they put fear and panic in their state and local govt.area. and sometimes they wil be settled with political positions or appointment .....only the dead cultist don't benefit .....but those that pass through it without losing their lives dine and wine with our politicians ....since u don't knw, now u know.

So with all of this you put up here, are you promoting cultism?

2 Likes

Re: (Graphic Photos) Awka South Cultists Kills 3 People As More Shootings Continue by Mayng01(m): 5:38pm On Nov 07, 2020
You were all not born a cultist, but you all closed your eyes being a cultist. God remains on the throne to judge you all, for those still alive, not too late to pull back from that deadly & bloody path.
Re: (Graphic Photos) Awka South Cultists Kills 3 People As More Shootings Continue by SMI2020: 6:10pm On Nov 07, 2020
MarveworldNG:

So with all of this you put up here, are you promoting cultism?
how was he promoting cultism? ?

2 Likes

Re: (Graphic Photos) Awka South Cultists Kills 3 People As More Shootings Continue by IMAMofWAR: 7:32pm On Nov 07, 2020
i dont have rip to gve to any uselss cultist.

2 Likes

Re: (Graphic Photos) Awka South Cultists Kills 3 People As More Shootings Continue by Lastmankc(m): 7:47pm On Nov 07, 2020
They should kill themselves we don't fuccking care
Re: (Graphic Photos) Awka South Cultists Kills 3 People As More Shootings Continue by Jazzafizzy(f): 7:53pm On Nov 07, 2020
See how strong men they fall yakata . I think sey Dem get gun protection grin

2 Likes

Re: (Graphic Photos) Awka South Cultists Kills 3 People As More Shootings Continue by shagasha: 10:20pm On Nov 07, 2020
Anything wey make u enter bush suppose make u go get protection.
I'm not supporting cultism neither am I trying to discourage those that want to be hard guys. Whichever path u choose, you must do the needful to stay alive.

No RIP sha

2 Likes

Re: (Graphic Photos) Awka South Cultists Kills 3 People As More Shootings Continue by AudioNews(m): 10:25pm On Nov 07, 2020
Ewedu nd Amala nd Migration,.
Wickedness
Re: (Graphic Photos) Awka South Cultists Kills 3 People As More Shootings Continue by EagleNest(m): 7:31am On Nov 08, 2020
Where in Awka South is this thing happening?

2 Likes

Re: (Graphic Photos) Awka South Cultists Kills 3 People As More Shootings Continue by Ademola47(m): 8:11am On Nov 08, 2020
This is very brutal.
Re: (Graphic Photos) Awka South Cultists Kills 3 People As More Shootings Continue by peppermint7(m): 9:42am On Nov 08, 2020
I for comment but I don’t have any rip to waste neither do I have any fuckery to waste. How will someone just leave the free live the have been living for this shit. I wish sey nairaland get voice note feature
Re: (Graphic Photos) Awka South Cultists Kills 3 People As More Shootings Continue by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 1:23pm On Nov 08, 2020
Too bad
Re: (Graphic Photos) Awka South Cultists Kills 3 People As More Shootings Continue by oluwaseyi0: 1:24pm On Nov 08, 2020
Sweet news
Re: (Graphic Photos) Awka South Cultists Kills 3 People As More Shootings Continue by inioluwaDaniels(m): 1:34pm On Nov 08, 2020
Na wa oooooo dis is serious. Dem don count plenty scores ooooo

2 Likes

Re: (Graphic Photos) Awka South Cultists Kills 3 People As More Shootings Continue by technicallyrich(m): 5:19pm On Nov 08, 2020
only fools join cult.
remember no cult is the strongest.
rip to those fallen,they were brain washed.

2 Likes

Re: (Graphic Photos) Awka South Cultists Kills 3 People As More Shootings Continue by NOwazobia: 6:43pm On Nov 08, 2020
If they are killing themselves i have no issue whatsoever (infact, there is every reason to celebrate) except it's innocentae. But what is with the nakeding of the first dead pix?
Re: (Graphic Photos) Awka South Cultists Kills 3 People As More Shootings Continue by Donspicey: 6:52pm On Nov 08, 2020
Say NO to cultism and live a free live.......
Many dreams don waste because of frat mattaz......
NO Rip to d dead...He who live by d sword will surely die by d sword.........

Hustle and get the papers..
Crime does not pay......

2 Likes

Re: (Graphic Photos) Awka South Cultists Kills 3 People As More Shootings Continue by Ambiitiouscent: 8:35pm On Nov 08, 2020
effido666:

From your analysis, cultism is a criteria for political positions. So you have to be a cultist to get political positions right?

Young man be guided. Cultism only leads to an early grave and damnation of the soul.

I keep saying this; there is nothing you achieved thus far that cannot be achieved without cultism. It’s your determination and hardwork that determines your success and not some bullshit gang comprised of riffraffs and dirty touts period!

Say no to cultism. Stop decieving the gullible and your yourself.

Flee from cultism. Spits!

PS: readers listen to this fellow at your own peril.

Peace
Re: (Graphic Photos) Awka South Cultists Kills 3 People As More Shootings Continue by Neddstark: 8:42pm On Nov 08, 2020
Abeg I dey beg you. If you join any cult, abeg try change location.Leave area where you dey operate for now. This period no be good period to play cultism. Plenty guns don enter wrong hands including assault rifles. No be about forming strong man, there is more to life than flying colors. No be Nigerian like una wey enter congress for Yankee? Na frat take am dere? Reason another mode of life. Cultism no dey pay at all.
Re: (Graphic Photos) Awka South Cultists Kills 3 People As More Shootings Continue by themainman600(m): 8:54pm On Nov 08, 2020
pls why do there open the cloth of the dead and why are there nakeding that one in the first pic grin grin

no R.I.P kan kan grin grin I won't advice any cultist not to join pls oo join well well so we can see sweet news for front page grin
Re: (Graphic Photos) Awka South Cultists Kills 3 People As More Shootings Continue by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 08, 2020
grim33:
You live by the Gun you die by the Gun.

Person don even disarm the pocket...
what of d one they stab

1 Like

Re: (Graphic Photos) Awka South Cultists Kills 3 People As More Shootings Continue by hammerDK: 9:15pm On Nov 08, 2020
THIS LOOKS LIKE SARS EXECUTION ON SIGHT.

I DONT THINK CULTIST HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS.

MAYBE ARMY ARE JUST KILLING YOUNG BIAFRANS.
Re: (Graphic Photos) Awka South Cultists Kills 3 People As More Shootings Continue by Ambiitiouscent: 10:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
Neddstark:
Abeg I dey beg you. If you join any cult, abeg try change location.Leave area where you dey operate for now. This period no be good period to play cultism. Plenty guns don enter wrong hands including assault rifles. No be about forming strong man, there is more to life than flying colors. No be Nigerian like una wey enter congress for Yankee? Na frat take am dere? Reason another mode of life. Cultism no dey pay at all.

Please help me sound some sense into that lad. Expired format; come join cult and gain political positions, nonsense. That format is too old abeg.

I have never seen any government position that necessitates your CV should include being a cultist. Please has anyone seen such? Let them tell us cause I don’t understand this. Even the so called politicians and honorables that are cultists, you can never dine with them or even get to 100 yards close to them, cause they already know better than to associate with their riffraffs cult members grin
Their own is to use you and dump you when you have expended your usefulness just like the riffraffs they are.

I already said it that these last two months of the year would be too hot and bloody for cultists. They are now fully armed with looted ammunitions. The counting of scores has just started. War cries everywhere.

Please if you’re a cultist pipe low, pipe low e get WHY!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (Graphic Photos) Awka South Cultists Kills 3 People As More Shootings Continue by flemsy15(m): 11:00pm On Nov 08, 2020
Life is a mystery
Re: (Graphic Photos) Awka South Cultists Kills 3 People As More Shootings Continue by Neddstark: 3:19am On Nov 09, 2020
Ambiitiouscent:

Please help me sound some sense into that lad. Expired format; come join cult and gain political positions, nonsense. That format is too old abeg.

I have never seen any government position that necessitates your CV should include being a cultist. Please has anyone seen such? Let them tell us cause I don’t understand this. Even the so called politicians and honorables that are cultists, you can never dine with them or even get to 100 yards close to them, cause they already know better than to associate with their riffraffs cult members grin
Their own is to use you and dump you when you have expended your usefulness just like the riffraffs they are.

I already said it that these last two months of the year would be too hot and bloody for cultists. They are now fully armed with looted ammunitions. The counting of scores has just started. War cries everywhere.

Please if you’re a cultist pipe low, pipe low e get WHY!

Abi ooo. Let those who have eyes, let them read. Let those who have ears, let them hear.
Re: (Graphic Photos) Awka South Cultists Kills 3 People As More Shootings Continue by austine4real(m): 11:07am On Nov 09, 2020
See that that one intestines outside

Chai what a wasted organ

(1) (2) (Reply)

(photos) Two Nigerian Teens Caught In The Act Of Lesbianism / Today Crime News Hot Update / Lockdown: Armed Robbers Brutalized Two Men Yesterday. PHOTOS (viewers Discretion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.