Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,748 members, 7,806,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

The Igbos Must Hear This - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Igbos Must Hear This (491 Views)

Do You Still Hear Cocks Crow In Your Neighborhood? / Kola Breaking Ceremony (Iwa Ọjị) Of The Igbos / 7 Things Westerners Think When They Hear Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Igbos Must Hear This by samuk: 9:35am On Nov 07, 2020
...BEFORE THE FIRST GUN SHUT...
The Hike in the Prices of Food Items in the Eastern Markets is another Call for The Easterners to look downwards. It is rather disheartening that after 50 Years of Civil War, the Igbos are yet to learn the Bitter Lesson of Food Scarcity. It is foolishness to brag that Igbos own half of Lagos, and developed the Whole of Abuja; while the shocking reality is that on the first gun shut, you would see that Igbos are empty and destitute.

How can you brag of welfare with an empty stomach? How can you count your three storey buildings with out a yam barn? How can you boast of international markets without a Plantain Plantation? Igbos are once again doomed! It is not enough to know China and Malaysia; would you also import ginger, garlic, tomatoes, cocoyam, "Cocaine " onions, to mention but a few- yet our lands are arable and richly fertile. Yet we are blessed with rainfall; in and out of seasons our lands produce water!

Starvation, yes, starvation would always conquer us. Which ever war we decide to embark on, be it in the battle field or on the negotiations tables Starvation would always crumble our Storey Buildings and Loot our International Markets, if we don't look downwards now. How many billions does the CBN release each year as agricultural grants? How many of the billions come down to the East? Why because they know we have no farms. Such money in the hands of a supposed Easterner Farmer finds its way to China the next Moment and finds its way back in 40feet Container as Processed Artificial Tin Tomatoes and Plastic Rice.

Igbos, how could you leave your kitchen affairs in the hands of your rivals? How do you wear fine clothes; live in Fine Houses; drive beautiful cars; speak good English and yet BEG for FOOD? Yet you all claim to Be Jews. Jews Don't Eat from Gentiles, Jews Grow their Foods. Jews are not Just Military Super Power; Jews Are Food Sufficient- Agro-Gaints.

I call on every Igbo Man to look downwards. I call on our Igbo Governors: both drunken ones and Onugbo Soup loving ones, to the Lover Zaddies ones, to look downwards. I call on Ohaneze Ndi Igbo to truly reflect on Igbos interests and incite that.

I call on Mazi Nnamdi KANU to encourage every IPOB member to own a Farm Land, it is not enough to call for the boycott of Fulani cows; you can't survive without their beans, funny enough even your Akidi comes plenty from them.

I call on our various Market Unions in Igbo Land to Own A Farm. Invest in Agro Power. Invest in Being Food Sufficient. Otherwise, We All Lose the War Before the First Gun Shut; even while still at Peace We Would Surrender Again to Starvation!

Eziafa Charisma #DikeNaAfaYa

Copie

5 Likes

Re: The Igbos Must Hear This by phrancys001(m): 9:40am On Nov 07, 2020
Ibo d land of no food grin
Re: The Igbos Must Hear This by Edeyoung: 9:58am On Nov 07, 2020
Yea, every igbo community need to start farming the igbos lost the the war because of starvation

Is it just that our military was so weak that they had to cut food supply to the east to be able to win the war

If only the east could put a strong match on nigerian then why not all southern nigeria join hands with them lets liberate ourselves from this unholy marriage

I support biafra
I support freedom
And i am edo by tribe

I dont support one nigeria

3 Likes

Re: The Igbos Must Hear This by onward4life(m): 11:16am On Nov 07, 2020
samuk:
...BEFORE THE FIRST GUN SHUT...
The Hike in the Prices of Food Items in the Eastern Markets is another Call for The Easterners to look downwards. It is rather disheartening that after 50 Years of Civil War, the Igbos are yet to learn the Bitter Lesson of Food Scarcity. It is foolishness to brag that Igbos own half of Lagos, and developed the Whole of Abuja; while the shocking reality is that on the first gun shut, you would see that Igbos are empty and destitute.

How can you brag of welfare with an empty stomach? How can you count your three storey buildings with out a yam barn? How can you boast of international markets without a Plantain Plantation? Igbos are once again doomed! It is not enough to know China and Malaysia; would you also import ginger, garlic, tomatoes, cocoyam, "Cocaine " onions, to mention but a few- yet our lands are arable and richly fertile. Yet we are blessed with rainfall; in and out of seasons our lands produce water!

Starvation, yes, starvation would always conquer us. Which ever war we decide to embark on, be it in the battle field or on the negotiations tables Starvation would always crumble our Storey Buildings and Loot our International Markets, if we don't look downwards now. How many billions does the CBN release each year as agricultural grants? How many of the billions come down to the East? Why because they know we have no farms. Such money in the hands of a supposed Easterner Farmer finds its way to China the next Moment and finds its way back in 40feet Container as Processed Artificial Tin Tomatoes and Plastic Rice.

Igbos, how could you leave your kitchen affairs in the hands of your rivals? How do you wear fine clothes; live in Fine Houses; drive beautiful cars; speak good English and yet BEG for FOOD? Yet you all claim to Be Jews. Jews Don't Eat from Gentiles, Jews Grow their Foods. Jews are not Just Military Super Power; Jews Are Food Sufficient- Agro-Gaints.

I call on every Igbo Man to look downwards. I call on our Igbo Governors: both drunken ones and Onugbo Soup loving ones, to the Lover Zaddies ones, to look downwards. I call on Ohaneze Ndi Igbo to truly reflect on Igbos interests and incite that.

I call on Mazi Nnamdi KANU to encourage every IPOB member to own a Farm Land, it is not enough to call for the boycott of Fulani cows; you can't survive without their beans, funny enough even your Akidi comes plenty from them.

I call on our various Market Unions in Igbo Land to Own A Farm. Invest in Agro Power. Invest in Being Food Sufficient. Otherwise, We All Lose the War Before the First Gun Shut; even while still at Peace We Would Surrender Again to Starvation!

Eziafa Charisma #DikeNaAfaYa

Copie

Bless you
Re: The Igbos Must Hear This by duruZed(m): 4:45pm On Nov 07, 2020
The only true talk i heard today
Re: The Igbos Must Hear This by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 07, 2020
samuk:
[s]...BEFORE THE FIRST GUN SHUT...

Eziafa Charisma #DikeNaAfaYa[/s]

Copie

I keep reading trash upon trash everyday.

The high cost of goods is everywhere, I wonder what rubbish these ones are spilling.

Secondly, I am yet to see the hike except the over bloated internet noise.

This is nothing but trash
Re: The Igbos Must Hear This by Coneheadyutes(m): 6:04pm On Nov 07, 2020
I would have actually listened, but most of the bullsh!t you just wrote is insults. The first sentence is the only part of this write up that exhibits sense.

You yorropigs should please leave us alone. I don't understand why yall can't go a day without mentioning igbos, them swear for una. Everyday "igbos did this, igbos did that" It's getting tiring. If you no get job, go find one.

If you want people to actually read your write ups, then please, don't result to unnecessary insults.

*modified

I bothered to read your article, but this is actually true. Starvation and hunger is what led to our defeat in the Biafran war. We can't let our food be in control of strangers.

Igbos in diaspora should come and invest in igbo land instead of building mansions that you will abandon later. The south east is the poverty capital of the south, and the unemployment capital of the south. We are the most educated region but there are no job opportunities.

2 Likes

Re: The Igbos Must Hear This by johnhood(m): 4:37pm On Nov 10, 2020
Beautiful write up. Nothing but the plain truth.

(1) (Reply)

The Real Size Of Africa. / The Psychology Of Cross Culture On Productivity. / Ojude Oba Returns After 2 Years Hiatus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.