Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,835 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President (44085 Views)

Donald Trump Launches His ‘office Of The Former President’ In Florida / Abortion: Head Of US Bishops' Conference Warns Biden / Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by pooozeee(m): 12:18pm On Nov 07, 2020
Trump should not claim victory in the election too
Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by bizhop01: 12:18pm On Nov 07, 2020
Trump is a mad dog, 2016 before election he said he will not accept defeat.
Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by Openbusiness: 12:18pm On Nov 07, 2020
IamAsiri:

You sure are making me laugh. So you mean you can delay God from ending the world through your choice of presidents? grin grin grin
You can delay the times, and God's timing still remain intact. You live inside time and function according to time, BUT God doesn't! That a prophecy is delayed doesn't make it UNTRUE. It will work itself out. And we're not delaying God, nobody can delay God, when God says its time, its time. His decree is final. We're delaying the NWO, the Antichrist, big difference.
Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 07, 2020
Shortyy:
Na wa o. US of all people behaving like touts.

Grow up naw

Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by fourboys: 12:25pm On Nov 07, 2020
Jones4190:
Trump is just a local politician like atiku
but Atiku was neva a president
Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by Beverlyjean(f): 12:25pm On Nov 07, 2020
ivolt:
It is freedom of speech stupid!
Even a non-citizen can claim to be the president of America. Trump already claimed victory more than once. Trump has about 2 months to dance naked in Twitter and in the court. But the most crooked and foolish American president is a goner.

If u know nothing about politics, just jump and pass
Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by abduljabbar4(m): 12:26pm On Nov 07, 2020
Arrewa:
I am available to provide free mental health consultations to individuals finding it hard to accept that Trump lost.

Serious inquiries only, please.

Ha haha haha. It seems like you want to kill some people with High BP. They have been crying and issuing death threats to me on Facebook toogrin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by Royliv: 12:26pm On Nov 07, 2020
Sheuns:
These Democrats used the COVID-19 pandemic against Trump well. As in very well. Mail-in votes really gave Biden a lot of votes.

No it gave him lots of rigged votes. From Michigan claiming software glitch made them give Biden Trump’s votes. Haha! Their own rigging no be small.
Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
I Pray For more Strength, Courage, Wisdom and Power From the Throne of GOD for President Trump!

I Pray For Strong Angelic Divine Protection upon His Life. No weapon Formed against you will Prosper..

I Pray that His Assignment for this times and Seasons will be Fulfilled
In JESUS Name... Amen
boy o boy.... pray for your president first. And your fellow country men. Pray that hunger in your country is eliminated. Trump will be ok. He has a gold plated toilet in 5th Avenue.
Being a Christian doesn't mean you should be dumb

4 Likes

Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by CoolAmbience(m): 12:27pm On Nov 07, 2020
Shortyy:
Na wa o. US of all people behaving like touts.

Na today! Dem be packaged touts since 1600AD.
Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by kelvindj98: 12:28pm On Nov 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
I Pray For more Strength, Courage, Wisdom and Power From the Throne of GOD for President Trump!

I Pray For Strong Angelic Divine Protection upon His Life. No weapon Formed against you will Prosper..

I Pray that His Assignment for this times and Seasons will be Fulfilled
In JESUS Name... Amen

Aro Patient

1 Like

Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by Arrewa: 12:29pm On Nov 07, 2020
abduljabbar4:

Ha haha haha. It seems like you want to kill some people with High BP. They have been crying and issuing death threats to me on Facebook toogrin
grin grin

Those guy are really brainlesss!

Mukuma bazamu raga musu ba!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by pacespot(m): 12:33pm On Nov 07, 2020
OriOko88:
grin Trump my nigga. Sorosoke, Mk dem hear. Trump that was leading with over 300k in Pennsylvania on Thursday night and by yesterday afternoon Joe biden has over taken him with over 5k votes and this morning by over 17k votes. Haba. Are they now saying nobody voted trump via mail in ballot or wat. Trump should move on to d supreme court to demand full justice.
Those democrat governors are hell bent to rig trump out by all means. CNN was even jubilating according to their new adverts. Awon werey. Ota po fun Trump gan oo.

It is very possible and that is even the case because Democrats asked their voters to vote by mail due to covid-19. All mail-in votes were counted before the elections day except for the states of pennsylvania, michigan, wisconsin, georgia and others. While the republican asked their voters to vote on the elections day, and those votes were tallied first which is why the republican took the initial lead with massive gap at pennsylvania and others. The Democrats tried to count all mail-in votes in PA, MI, WS, GE AR, NC before the elections day but the republican prevented that due to the existing laws in those states, so who's fault is it now?

3 Likes

Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by teemey8(m): 12:33pm On Nov 07, 2020
Trump is lamenting like a drown man. You defeated someone to clinch to power, nevertheless someone must defeat you. Take defeat in good fate and let US move on.
Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by theophilusj31(m): 12:33pm On Nov 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

I Pray that His Assignment for this times and Seasons will be Fulfilled i
In JESUS Name... Amen
for a person who calls himself a man of God you very dump,

Am ashamed that you call yourself a Christain, continue typing nonsense here

2 Likes

Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by blowjohn(m): 12:35pm On Nov 07, 2020
seanfer:

Trump shot himself in the leg by telling people at his rally not to use mail in votes, rather they should go and vote on Nov 3. We all know that not all republicans will vote in election date.
The Democrats were always telling people to mail in their ballots and now we are seeing the results.

What if I tell u, that was a trap to lure Democrats in?
Do u know that the real votes had watermark on them?
I mean the real mail in votes?
Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by stealmatic(m): 12:37pm On Nov 07, 2020
Tunex252:
President Donald Trump has warned his Democrat challenger Joe Biden not to “wrongfully claim” the White House as electoral college votes showed the former vice
president close to an insurmountable lead.

Trump, who has consistently threatened legal proceedings since Tuesday, made this known via Twitter Friday.

He wrote,
The only mistake Donald trump made was for him to accept the support of the Igbos the Igbos,anybody they support loose,they have imported their bad luck to USA

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1324846580147642369
Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by oyeb15: 12:38pm On Nov 07, 2020
Democrats fraud d process. I wish it quickly uncover. Moreover ,Biden is no longer smart for the oval office.
Another Buhari loading
Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by rottennaija(m): 12:42pm On Nov 07, 2020
Openbusiness:
Arrest that crooked rotten Vegetable if he tries rubbish, and declare Martial Law in the United States, if the DemoNcrats try nonsense too. Rubbish! Biden will never be sworn in. Don't you know a Biden Presidency MEANS that Pastor Chris' theory about the End Times beginning sometime around 2030 is 100% accurate? Abeg let's delay the time small, evil cannot takeover this world yet. Let me go to Heaven first, bloody biscuits, una don dey vex me oh angry

Lol
Please explain more. What will happen in 2030
Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by theophilusj31(m): 12:42pm On Nov 07, 2020
oxiide22:
I've learned a lot about some Nigerian Christians with this US election.
A lot of us have left the place of spirituality for conspiracy theories.
We've forgotten that it's by fruits we are called Christians, not by sensationalism.
If you think Donald Trump is a Christian and he stands for Christians or has Christian values, it goes a lot to speak of how askew your Christianity is.
A man who has been married three times, his current wife use to be an adult model with a lesbian connotative shoot.
He belittles women.
He is racist and a white supremacist
He speaks inappropriately of his daughter like she's a piece of meat.
He hates his fellow man
A comment like "grab them by the pu*sy is shameful.
Is this what your own Christianity is like?
Do we not have enough problems in Nigeria to pray about or enough lost souls to pray for and preach to?
When last did you even evangelize? If the trumpet sounds today in your current state, will you make it to heaven?
It's time to reflect o, leave US alone. It is not a Christian country like you're made to believe.
They are responsible for majority of the immorality that has creeped into Africa today.
Don't mind the guy,he doesn't know what he is saying

1 Like

Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by Obrigardo: 12:42pm On Nov 07, 2020
trump who claimed victory when the Votes have not even started counting telling Biden who have not even claimed victory, and who is assuring calm not to claim victory. What an idiot trump is, a reprobate hypocrite and mental narcissistic criminal.

But then....

I love seeing Trump supporters CRY, it's my daily medicine, my weekly energy, my monthly inspiration and my yearly motivation. Their loss is the only reason i'm still alive, i was born to love and enjoy the failure that they have achieved. tongue

1 Like

Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by truthisgood: 12:43pm On Nov 07, 2020
Arrewa:
I am available to provide free mental health consultations to individuals finding it hard to accept that Trump lost.

Serious inquiries only, please.

You are dreaming,bet me Trump must come out winner .
Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by hecomeshome(m): 12:46pm On Nov 07, 2020
ivolt:
It is freedom of speech stupid!
Even a non-citizen can claim to be the president of America. Trump already claimed victory more than once. Trump has about 2 months to dance naked in Twitter and in the court. But the most crooked and foolish American president is a goner.
If it's freedom of speech, why did your master, bubu, introduce the hate speech bill?
Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by ivolt: 12:49pm On Nov 07, 2020
Beverlyjean:

If u know nothing about politics, just jump and pass
Keep speaking in tongues but don't cry. grin
Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 07, 2020
hecomeshome:

If it's freedom of speech, why did your master, bubu, introduce the hate speech bill?
Chai!!
Bubu introduce hate speech in US!!!!

1 Like

Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by freshMallam1122: 12:56pm On Nov 07, 2020
Openbusiness:
Arrest that crooked rotten Vegetable if he tries rubbish, and declare Martial Law in the United States, if the DemoNcrats try nonsense too. Rubbish! Biden will never be sworn in. Don't you know a Biden Presidency MEANS that Pastor Chris' theory about the End Times beginning sometime around 2030 is 100% accurate? Abeg let's delay the time small, evil cannot takeover this world yet. Let me go to Heaven first, bloody biscuits, una don dey vex me oh angry
Ipob miscreants..power Monkers...that's why Igbo can't become nigerian president.. unless in Biafra
Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by olson(m): 12:58pm On Nov 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

I Pray that His Assignment for these times and Seasons will be Fulfilled
In JESUS Name... Amen

So Trump is the new "Jesus" abi, the saviour of the present time. Mah guy stop making mockery of Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by seanfer(m): 1:01pm On Nov 07, 2020
blowjohn:

What if I tell u, that was a trap to lure Democrats in?
Do u know that the real votes had watermark on them?
I mean the real mail in votes?

At the bolded it is Trumps loss... the US has been using mail in ballot since the WW2 and in 2016 Trump also benefited from it, how come now that he is losing he's now crying foul?
As at this morning Trump and his campaign are yet to come out with a tangible evidence that there is widespread of electoral fraud.
If at the end of collation Biden get 270 electoral college vote, then Trump will do nothing. Trump is a sour loser who is selfish and wants everything to go his way.
Remember those states he lost the republican primaries in 2016 he claimed that he was rigged out.

1 Like

Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by kennyz247(m): 1:01pm On Nov 07, 2020
ZIINI:
This biden self Na trump second version you go see say I talk am cool
cry me a river..shoooooooo
Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by olson(m): 1:04pm On Nov 07, 2020
Openbusiness:
You can delay the times, and God's timing still remain intact. You live inside time and function according to time, BUT God doesn't! That a prophecy is delayed doesn't make it UNTRUE. It will work itself out. And we're not delaying God, nobody can delay God, when God says its time, its time. His decree is final. We're delaying the NWO, the Antichrist, big difference.

Back then, Obama is the anti Christ now it's will be Biden. Oga go get a life.
Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by hecomeshome(m): 1:04pm On Nov 07, 2020
uncle005:
Chai!! Bubu introduce hate speech in US!!!!
Are you that daft or you are just feigning to be?
Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by riyanxeally(f): 1:06pm On Nov 07, 2020
blafulfillersck:
...THE WORLD AWAITS THE forBIDEN...

#endisnow
thunder awaits ya�

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jacob Zuma Caught Sleeping In Parliament (Photo) / Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) / Robert Mugabe Agrees To Step Down, Negotiates For Grace To Leave Zimbabwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.